Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 [6301] 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

This pretty much sums up why I invested in this project from the start and have never sold a single duff in 3.5 years. I'm what you'd class as a traditional 'value investor' in the FIAT world. I think of stocks as  businesses not bits of paper and squiggles going up and down on charts... I look for long term return of equity, not short term profits. Inertia is under-rated in the investment game... Buy good value and hold is the secret to becoming wealthy.

Everything Evan is about has chimed in with my investment philosophy right from the start, and it's really great to watch this project go from 'home office experiment' to what will be the world first true multi-billion dollar DAO. Will there be further ups and downs along the way? Sure... will Dash be more valuable 2, 3, 5 and 10 years from now? I'm 99.9% sure it will be.. And I've put a lot of money where my mouth is...  Tongue

Keep up the great work Evan and team and I'm really looking forward to watching the event tonight. I really wish I could be there (really gutted) but I was unable to travel due to personal commitments Sad

Walter

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:10:32 PM

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

This pretty much sums up why I invested in this project from the start and have never sold a single duff in 3.5 years. I'm what you'd class as a traditional 'value investor' in the FIAT world. I think of stocks as  businesses not bits of paper and squiggles going up and down on charts... I look for long term return of equity, not short term profits. Inertia is under-rated in the investment game... Buy good value and hold is the secret to becoming wealthy.

Everything Evan is about has chimed in with my investment philosophy right from the start, and it's really great to watch this project go from 'home office experiment' to what will be the world first true multi-billion dollar DAO. Will there be further ups and downs along the way? Sure... will Dash be more valuable 2, 3, 5 and 10 years from now? I'm 99.9% sure it will be.. And I've put a lot of money where my mouth is...  Tongue

Keep up the great work Evan and team and I'm really looking forward to watching the event tonight. I really wish I could be there (really gutted) but I was unable to travel due to personal commitments Sad

Walter

Would you be so kind as to tell me where the event can be watched?
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:55:40 PM

Walter

Sure, confirmation of any live stream of the event will be posted on the below link at 3pm Arizona time today..

http://dashdetailed.com/2017/03/05/openhouse/

The plan is to live stream it, however, this is subject to technicalities... So there's no guarantee at the moment.

Walter
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:08:05 PM

This pretty much sums up why I invested in this project from the start and have never sold a single duff in 3.5 years. I'm what you'd class as a traditional 'value investor' in the FIAT world. I think of stocks as  businesses not bits of paper and squiggles going up and down on charts... I look for long term return of equity, not short term profits. Inertia is under-rated in the investment game... Buy good value and hold is the secret to becoming wealthy.

Everything Evan is about has chimed in with my investment philosophy right from the start, and it's really great to watch this project go from 'home office experiment' to what will be the world first true multi-billion dollar DAO. Will there be further ups and downs along the way? Sure... will Dash be more valuable 2, 3, 5 and 10 years from now? I'm 99.9% sure it will be.. And I've put a lot of money where my mouth is...  Tongue

Walter

Sure, confirmation of any live stream of the event will be posted on the below link at 3pm Arizona time today..

http://dashdetailed.com/2017/03/05/openhouse/

The plan is to live stream it, however, this is subject to technicalities... So there's no guarantee at the moment.

Walter

Thanks alot!

Update: LONG looks like a forsure bet at this point. Took on another 60 BTC of Dash at these levels. Many shorters I've scared off. Always a method to my madness Wink
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:20:23 PM

madness
One thing I can say: DASH goes up and down but not like any crypto: this one NEVER retraces even near to pre-rise levels.
I know because I sold it so many times and tried to buy back cheaper - but no way.  And every DASH I kept ( just a small part unfortunately ) is worth more and more with time.
It is not to be traded usual way.
And I know so many ppl that just hold it and buy when they can ( like me with that part). And that is why  it never retrace all way down. Traders short but many still buy and are happy with DASH.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 09:54:28 PM

I wonder who the fuck buys shitcoins like litecoin while spectacular coins like DASH do exist on the horizon ..another Pump and Dump well organized scheme!! Waiting for the exchange announcement and Dash to the moon!!!

Instead of raging and screaming about some giant conspiratorial "well organized scheme" let's consider the fundamentals which differentiate Litecoin from Dash.

Litecoin is much older and has a more powerful/secure ASIC PoW network than Dash.

Litecoin keeps up to date with hot new features like SEGWIT, while Dash can't even keep up with RBF/CPFP and breaks simple yet crucial things like IPv6 compatibility.

Litecoin is going to have working payment channels like Lightning soon, thanks to SEGWIT.  That means InstantX, Masternodes, and Evolution are obsolete digital trash.

Litecoin's creator has DNA from MIT & Google, while Dash's has a sketchy background in finance and a 2 year mail-order degree in web marketing from University of Phoenix.

Litecoin's cobblee does not shill for and pump LTC; Dash's Duffield frequently advertises his project as a legitimate investment without disclosing the risks involved.

Litecoin was not 20% Instamined in the first 2 days; Dash was.  Litecoin never cut total emission to further enrich early miners; Dash did.

Litecoin does not require trusted 3rd party security holes; Dash makes SlaveNode users the playthings of Masternode Ponzi participants.

Litecoin doesn't have to keep changing its name like a disgraced over-diluted pink sheet stock; Dash does.

Litecoin is supported by Coinbase and Kraken; Dash is considered a scam and despised by most of the crypto community, and thus will never trade on those exchanges.

Litecoin prioritizes technology over marketing; Dash does the opposite.

Litecoin has a bus factor >>1.  Dash keeps losing devs who get wise to Evan 'The Instaminer' Scamfield's long con:

DASH - the Original and Biggest Scam of all - I mean Paycoin was a $20,000,000 scam and these guys with Dash are cashing out "Interest" daily -- this will definitely top the Paycoin Scam

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:55:34 PM

I wonder who the fuck buys shitcoins like litecoin while spectacular coins like DASH do exist on the horizon ..another Pump and Dump well organized scheme!! Waiting for the exchange announcement and Dash to the moon!!!

Instead of raging and screaming about some giant conspiratorial "well organized scheme" let's consider the fundamentals which differentiate Litecoin from Dash.

Litecoin is much older and has a more powerful/secure ASIC PoW network than Dash.

Litecoin keeps up to date with hot new features like SEGWIT, while Dash can't even keep up with RBF/CPFP and breaks simple yet crucial things like IPv6 compatibility.

Litecoin is going to have working payment channels like Lightning soon, thanks to SEGWIT.  That means InstantX, Masternodes, and Evolution are obsolete digital trash.

Litecoin's creator has DNA from MIT & Google, while Dash's has a sketchy background in finance and a 2 year mail-order degree in web marketing from University of Phoenix.

Litecoin's cobblee does not shill for and pump LTC; Dash's Duffield frequently advertises his project as a legitimate investment without disclosing the risks involved.

Litecoin was not 20% Instamined in the first 2 days; Dash was.  Litecoin never cut total emission to further enrich early miners; Dash did.

Litecoin does not require trusted 3rd party security holes; Dash makes SlaveNode users the playthings of Masternode Ponzi participants.

Litecoin doesn't have to keep changing its name like a disgraced over-diluted pink sheet stock; Dash does.

Litecoin is supported by Coinbase and Kraken; Dash is considered a scam and despised by most of the crypto community, and thus will never trade on those exchanges.

Litecoin prioritizes technology over marketing; Dash does the opposite.

Litecoin has a bus factor >>1.  Dash keeps losing devs who get wise to Evan 'The Instaminer' Scamfield's long con:

DASH - the Original and Biggest Scam of all - I mean Paycoin was a $20,000,000 scam and these guys with Dash are cashing out "Interest" daily -- this will definitely top the Paycoin Scam

A boom there goes the dynamite - been shorting Dash on you guys all day...LMAO

As BITCOIN continues to rise - DASH will fall hard as cock.
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:08:21 PM

Comon on if i compare LTC vs Dash...
Even with instamining is something new masternodes/mixing/instantdsend/governance (miners don't take main decisions)
TC is just pure copy of BTC with some tweaked numbes you can go for digitalcoin/beecoin/doge and result will be same.
I have never prise DASH but comparing DASH to LTC is offend.
LTC is contoled by China minning cartel Cheesy...
That China mining cartel will bring GREAT future to LTC like to BTC fucking stagnation.
Miners goal are higher fees so it will be fucked by Dash.
While LTC will spend money on mining Dash nodes will move dev tax to some progress.
After that pump DASH will recover six months but fair value os for sure over DASH to me.
https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-btc-eth-dash-ltc.html

LTC keep 3000-4000Tx/day while DASH moved from 1200>8000 tx/day so numbers are with DASH sorry.

As BITCOIN continues to rise - DASH will fall hard as cock.

DASH will go for correction becouse was hard pumped like LTC was pure pumped in 2013...
If miners won't help scale network with BTC BTC will fall to ETH/DASH.
I don't know what that bitmain will do then when he will kill his money GOAT Cheesy haha
but miners are DUMP and can do it.
With whole blocksize drama/trafic jam people moved to DASH/ETH not LTC
just take it lightly that people don't care about centralized mined LTC in China by Chinese for Chinese.

This is hard DATA how people are don't bored to use LTC as BTC replacement instead of that they use ETH/DASH

PS: I don't have any LTC/Dash today but is see that more BS is with LTC coin that for real has bringend nothing besides new China asics Cheesy
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 10:16:11 PM

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.

I'm short again, I sense fear in Duff. His quick comment and deletion was the first hint.

What an utter scumbag.  Compare:

coblee@LTC "Don't buy Litecoin, it very risky"

Fluffy@XMR "Don't buy Monero, it's a Pony Scam"
escamfield@DASH "Buy all the Dash you can because it's LITERALLY going UP to the MOON!!1!"

'member that time escamfield used his crappy TA skills to predict a Dash pump, only to be humiliated as the market went the opposite direction?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No wonder he deleted his latest potentially incriminating scam pumping post.

Even with instamining is something new masternodes/mixing/instantdsend/governance (miners don't take main decisions)
TC is just pure copy of BTC with some tweaked numbes you can go for digitalcoin/beecoin/doge and result will be same.
That China mining cartel will bring GREAT future to LTC like to BTC fucking stagnation.
While LTC will spend money on mining Dash nodes will move dev tax to some progress.
After that pump DASH will recover six months but fair value os for sure over DASH to me.

LTC keep 3000-4000Tx/day while DASH moved from 1200>8000 tx/day so numbers are with DASH sorry.

That's all wrong.  You don't understand what having SEGWIT means for LTC, nor what lack of SEGWIT entails for Dash.

SEGWIT enables payment channels like Lightning Network, which safely provide instant confirmation and unlimited tx/day, without requiring Dash's Masternode HYIP.

SEGWIT also enables many other awesome new forms of technology, which are ultimately superior to Dash's lame try-hard social media marketing campaigns.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Dash devs come in with 300 BTC to support the fall - Get ready you're gunna need more than that.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:18:29 PM

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

I'm short again, I sense fear in Duff. His quick comment and deletion was the first hint.

escamfield@DASH "Buy all the Dash you can because it's LITERALLY going UP to the MOON!!1!"

'member that time escamfield used his crappy TA skills to predict a Dash pump, only to be humiliated as the market went the opposite direction?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's all wrong.  You don't understand what having SEGWIT means for LTC, nor what lack of SEGWIT entails for Dash.

SEGWIT enables payment channels like Lightning Network, which safely provide instant confirmation and unlimited tx/day, without requiring Dash's Masternode HYIP.

SEGWIT also enables many other awesome new forms of technology, which are ultimately superior to Dash's lame try-hard social media marketing campaigns.

He posted that crap and deleted it 3 mins later - I caught it before he could delete it LMAO
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:20:11 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 10:40:13 PM by qwizzie

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/606fz4/my_final_margin_call/

This is gonna be interesting, i sense a lesson coming up on why shorting Dash is a bad idea in general.
To the Dash shorters : when that lesson hits you hard, remember to write it down and memorize it.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:27:28 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 10:43:02 PM by andron8383

yea fucking LOL look :
http://litecoinblockhalf.com/segwit.php

whole 20% support for segwit from LTC central mines from same factories that have BTC asics.

CHINA MINERS WON"T LET U USE SEGWIT they want FEES man WOKE UP...
This is CHina joke they won't activate segwit nor on LTC neither on BTC because they want HIGER FEES...
LTC is just politicaly motivated. LTC mining is controlled by one Asic company that is connected to BTC Asics.
Miners want high fees while users want small.
If LTC was decentralized in Power like Dash is i would have never such drama to activate Segwit...
But miners are morons they want HIGHER fees for all cost that is why DASH ETH model is superior to BTC.

Miners will drain lake to catch all fishes but... these fishes today can swim to ETH/DASH just look on HARD data:
LTC/BTC stagnate because of miners while DASH / ETH evolve free of their power.
Miners have opposite interest to users that is why BTC/LTC system is weaker than ETH/DASH.
Customers want free transfer while miners want HIGH premium fees Cheesy

I am not DASH fanatic but i can connect facts that miners are fucking coins in economical stance ^^
while platforms like DASH/ETH have parrarel intres they has moved from miners intrest by moving to POS.
PS: ETH will go POS and enable LNclone (Raiden) while LTC/BTC will stay hard fucked
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:45:46 PM

For those that missed it : http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/30/russian-exchange-platform-marse-now-supports-dash-bitpanda-follows/

Good news, specially for European users...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

He posted that crap and deleted it 3 mins later - I caught it before he could delete it LMAO

Good catch.  We can't let them get away with this and must try to stop it before more low-information, non-accredited lower-middle class retail investors are bamboozled.

X-posted Evan's self-incriminating and damning evidence of his guilty conscience where relevant, here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999084.msg18397386#msg18397386

and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1820428.msg18397376#msg18397376.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

The troll is out, it means it will be a good night for dash.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
gerhard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:03:39 PM

“In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine.”

― Benjamin Graham

I'm not concerned about short-term action in the market. Dash is a juggernaut.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:58:07 PM

Evan feels sorry for the shorts then deletes it instantly  Roll Eyes

No talent instaminers should just keep quiet
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:12:01 AM

Russian Exchange Platform MaRSe Now Supports DASH, BitPanda Follows

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/03/30/russian-exchange-platform-marse-now-supports-dash-bitpanda-follows/

Grin
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:56:52 AM

Evan feels sorry for the shorts then deletes it instantly  Roll Eyes

No talent instaminers should just keep quiet

basically  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 [6301] 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: