Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 [6304] 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722522 times)
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

.03 incoming.

Think its a game?

LOL...yup.  At 0.03  I'm still up oh....ummmm...lets see I bought at 0.21 USD  LOL....bring it dork!  LOL

We've seen you guys back in 2014 when we hit $15 yelping the same story...and several times since then.  at 4251 mastenodes 60% of this ecosystem is still holding long term...and thats even if the loud mouth above you dumps his MN's.  Wink

thats right...your reading that right, I bought my majority holdings at under 1.00USD  Wink

LMAO

WATCH DUFFY DICK LOCK UP WHEN ASKED ABOUT THE INSTAMINE !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoqjN2e-NY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

.03 incoming.

Think its a game?

LOL...yup.  At 0.03  I'm still up oh....ummmm...lets see I bought at 0.21 USD  LOL....bring it dork!  LOL

We've seen you guys back in 2014 when we hit $15 yelping the same story...and several times since then.  at 4251 mastenodes 60% of this ecosystem is still holding long term...and thats even if the loud mouth above you dumps his MN's.  Wink

thats right...your reading that right, I bought my majority holdings at under 1.00USD  Wink

LMAO

LOL...  Cool  wow, your a pro.  I see now why you have a -8 rating!   Roll Eyes
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:44:35 PM

Dash is resulting to be a ridiculous coin being dumped like a shit of scumbag holders no real adoption at all i might rage dump all my masternodes even earlier to crash the fucking price of it im tired of this pathetic speeches without any real world use just a bunch of pumpers and dumpers so fucking desperating

I read several days again people are celebrating the price reaching $100.

Pump and dump always happen. Take it easy.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:46:03 PM

.03 incoming.

Think its a game?

LMAO

-8 rating? who gives a fuck?

I have a +8 BTC balance because of my shorts I told duffy dick I was performing yesterday.

Remember he said he feels sorry for shorters today?

Then he deleted it?

Why did he delete it?

I got you guys by the balls , keep talking shit and I will bring it down faster without a chance for you to get out of your Masternodes.

Masternodes are dead braaaa

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:46:18 PM

Last day at $60 price point! $70 each starting tomorrow.

(2017) Limited Edition of 100 - 5" DASH Bars:

DASH bars are individually engraved (1 - 100), made of a copper/brass alloy that is antique silver plated and each come unfunded with a numbered hologram for customer placement on the bar. The customer can add a private key if they desire to add funds to the physical piece.

f*D's 5" DASH Bar Specs:
* 192 grams
* 5" diagonal
* 4-3/8" long
* 2-1/4" wide
* 1/4" thick

PRE-ORDER ONLY - To reserve a bar a full payment is required. Shipping is estimated to begin on April 10th.

NOTE: Pricing will go up as we approach April 10th per the below schedule, so early purchasers will get a lower cost per unit.

March 13th - March 21st : $50 each
March 22nd - March 31st : $60 each
April 1st - April 9th : $70 each
April 10th and after : $75 each

Please place order and make payment via the website link http://finitebydesign.net/product/5-dash-bar/
DASH is also accepted, only use this address to avoid scammers: XyAPBj2fBpf7w2zgH3WpPknZhDkBfT1Vyq

Mockup image below:

Hologram:

mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:47:35 PM

WHY DID DUFFY DICK DELETE THIS?Huh

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:48:19 PM

Dash is resulting to be a ridiculous coin being dumped like a shit of scumbag holders no real adoption at all i might rage dump all my masternodes even earlier to crash the fucking price of it im tired of this pathetic speeches without any real world use just a bunch of pumpers and dumpers so fucking desperating
You don't have any nodes to dump. I have "conversed" with you and would estimate you to be a teenager, due to your brattish behaviour and hollow threats of...well, nothing. You're a liar.

hummm.  so what is harmani21 story?!?

I dont have any nodes to dump right? Lets talk a bit with holger who is hosting 31 nodes for me right now!!if this proves to be real then volyova you will regret it hard because all my previous threats against you will become reality and you will shut your mouth once and forever and as for my story bigR i bought all my 70k dashed within the price range of 3-8$ ..but im willing to dump them because even though i believe this is by far the best project of all coins in existence even better than btc i think some scumbag holders are involved into the project that are just pumpers and dumpers and is resulting that no real world adoption for dash just some shitty exchange integration and manipulation which makes me extremely disspointed about the direction of this coin with those great feauters but last and not least dont take my words for granted about the dump because i might change my mind if it proves that there is some proof that dash is adopted for real world use rather than being used for marketing and manipulated from hired whales
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

You don't have any nodes to dump. I have "conversed" with you and would estimate you to be a teenager, due to your brattish behaviour and hollow threats of...well, nothing. You're a liar.

I dont have any nodes to dump right? Lets talk a bit with holger who is hosting 31 nodes for me right now!!if this proves to be real then volyova you will regret it hard because all my previous threats against you will become reality and you will shut your mouth once and forever and as for my story bigR i bought all my 70k dashed within the price range of 3-8$ ..but im willing to dump them because even though i believe this is by far the best project of all coins in existence even better than btc i think some scumbag holders are involved into the project that are just pumpers and dumpers and is resulting that no real world adoption for dash just some shitty exchange integration and manipulation which makes me extremely disspointed about the direction of this coin with those great feauters but last and not least dont take my words for granted about the dump because i might change my mind if it proves that there is some proof that dash is adopted for real world use rather than being used for marketing and manipulated from hired whales

preach !
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:50:37 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 01:32:30 PM by HR

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees in the mix). It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Trading only works well for the 5% who are capable of limiting their decision making to strict probabilistic analysis.

The rest should employ longer term buy and hold, dollar cost averaging, and balanced portfolio strategies.

As for the rest of what you say, I guess we just need to give you guru status and drink the Kool Aid, right? "Philosophical level", "fundamental level", and be "aligned with the correct concepts", hey that's some good shit you're smokin' there!

And as for miners not making mone until they're experts, uh, how does that work?

You must be a genius - that's just way over my head.  Cheesy

bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

.03 incoming.

Think its a game?

LMAO

blah blah

LOL....Wink I'll be here on the other side.
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:54:53 PM

Wow this mastertrader777 fella sure talks a lot. My whole page is filled with "ignored, ignored, ignored." Take a breath, man!

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

such maturity!  I'm starting to think your an imbecile!  I think I can smell fear.... Shocked
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:57:10 PM

Wow this mastertrader777 fella sure talks a lot. My whole page is filled with "ignored, ignored, ignored." Take a breath, man!

thanks bro for reminding me....I'm going to do the same now. 
Rogerdale

Activity: 700
Merit: 330

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:58:42 PM

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

We need traders, but it's like we need miners. Neither make money on the network until they're expert level.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

Now I understand why that pump happened and who got most of profits. Good job, Evan, good job, you earned a lot...

I hope all investors see now what kind of asset they are holding.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

preach !

I'm  getting confused...infighting trolls now? I think volvoya would be pretty happy if you dumped your DASH and I guess he basically agrees with every negative thing you said about Dash.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

hummm.  so what is harmani21 story?!?

You sound angry. What I like to do when I feel stressed like that is to imagine myself in a sunny, summer meadow, lying down in the grass, looking up at the clouds in the blue sky...

Or you could just direct your butt-hurt towards the PRE-MINERS/scammers, instead of towards someone like me who has only tried to help people by warning them away from the pyramid scheme that is Xcoin/Darkcoin/Dash! You got scammed! Deal with it!

You ignored multiple warnings from me (and many others), so really you only have yourself to blame. Try looking in the mirror for once and direct at least a small portion of your anger towards yourself. Take your loss, and dump what ever pathetic amount of coin you actually own. And as for your threats to "report" me to the "authorities"...Do it. Don't threaten to do it, as it just makes you look weak when you don't follow through. Your hollow (and somewhat vague) threats are laughable, and you are a joke.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:03:47 PM

The Carrot looking goofy motherfucker (Duffbar) bombing in a conference when asked about the instamine (Mar 31, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoqjN2e-NY&feature=youtu.be&hd=1

This is too painful to watch. Cringe-tastic
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

When I studied for my series 65, I came by some information about why trading sort term doesn't work long term. It's all based on internal bias, the people all eventually go broke (or more likely they tread water when you include the fees/taxation in the mix). I guess it's the governments that are the true beneficiaries of behavior like that long term. It's really difficult to do it correctly, it's much easier to find projects you agree with on a philosophical level, fundamental level, then just put your money on them. If your vision of the future is correct and you're aligned with the correct concepts you'll make money and the free market will work properly.

Further more, everyone is used to trading inflationary markets, or denominated markets (assets like stocks that have linear growth models, gold markets, silver markets, etc). We are a new type of medium that has a growth potential that is deflationary and exponential in nature. It's extremely dangerous for traditional minded traders to wrap their minds around to understand how dangerous that actually is. We have barely begun to start growing. A word of caution I think is in order.

Now I understand why that pump happened and who got most of profits. Good job, Evan, good job, you earned a lot...

I hope all investors see now what kind of asset they are holding.

I think everyone knows $100 was an artificial floor and that level price couldn't survive. Even at the current level it's still very risky to buy it will be dump to around $30-$25 in next week than it would be good time to take place.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

preach !

I'm  getting confused...infighting trolls now? I think volvoya would be pretty happy if you dumped your DASH and I guess he basically agrees with every negative thing you said about Dash.

I'm with you...I don't get whats going on here now...aggghh..its making my head hurt.  I'm going log off and go the gym.  Have a great fellow DASH peeps!
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 02:08:08 PM

WHY DID DUFFY DICK DELETE THIS?Huh

I'm about to pull out of Dash at this rate - Its performing so poorly against the competition.

lol. I feel bad for those short today.

Cause I should really stay out of trading. It's not where I'm best suited to be helping the project. It will lead to people changing their behavior on my behalf. Seems negative? I'm just trying to figure out where I best fit in and stay out of the rest.

On the other side though, I feel like it's my duty to inform the world that it is insane to short a hyper deflationary currency/medium. This is not a stock, it's not a commodity. It's a system of commerce. Going long you risk only the capital you put up, if short, you have infinite risk. Infinite risk on a hyper DEFLATIONARY asset. Think about it, it's going to get people hurt eventually.

It's not funny either, I want to express the idea a bit better, I think it's important for people to grasp.

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
Pages: « 1 ... 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 [6304] 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: