Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:38:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 [6331] 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
gerhard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

Dear Trolls,

What happened during the creation of Dash don't matter because we're on a mission from God.

- G
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:19:32 PM

Here's the logic of our trolls broken down:

Bullshit claim #1: Evan owns 2 million Dash
Bullshit claim #2: Evan manipulated the Dash price to over 100 USD

Bullshit conclusion going by their logic: Evan used his 2 million Dash to buy more Dash to manipulate the price to 100 USD. Because we all know you can buy more Dash with Dash. Let's also not forget that Evan dumped all 2 million Dash 6 or 7 times now and somehow still holds them at the same time. Yes our trolls are that retarded.

Do what you must, losers. Dash has already won. You can't stop it. If you can't handle that truth just kill yourselves.  Wink

Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:33:01 PM

Just out of interest, as you seem to be pretty neutral, but still very critical towards Dash. Do you consider Dash to be a Scam as well and if "yes", why? The Instamine? To me all that stuff has been rebutted many many times. Once again here, in the Q&A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EG2km7GAmM

I have a very very hard time believing anyone to have honest motives who keeps harping about the "Instamine". To me it's at least "in dubio contra reo" to assume any intentional wrongdoing by Evan and nobody denies it was a clusterfuck and every "Dashtard" is absolutely transparent about that.

Okay, first it was a bug that caused the “issue”, and then there was a “vote” for Evan to keep his coins but they’re “really not his” because he’s “going to give them away” (oh, and BTW, what he declares is only 1/8th of the instamine), and then there are those folks who’ve done their own “due diligence” and come away saying that, whatever, alright, it’s no big deal, and it doesn’t matter to them. And then there is the clincher when Evan asks what the issue is with him mining after compiling and then publishing [with nobody else mining]. (Kind of that childish 'finders keepers' argument, or 'I was there first before you knew, nanny, nanny, nanny'.)

That’s not all taken from the video, but it’s a good compilation of the same old regurgitated spiel that’s published in the FAQs, repeated here, and so on, so there’s nothing much that's new here.

What’s new is that with Dash going to $100, there are a lot more people who are asking questions. That’s normal, wouldn’t you agree?

Now, does the fact that this issue has been supposedly dealt with a “zillion times” as someone else has said and is often expressed in similar words like you did with “many, many times” somehow make the facts disappear?

You have made your decision, and it’s okay with you. Ryan Taylor has made his decision, and it’s okay with him. That's great. I respect your decisions. However, the impression I get is that you all want to impose your decisions on everyone else. It seems like you don’t want anyone else to be able to make their own informed decision. The general attitude of the community is hostile to every and any question in this regard. It’s as though you don’t want to be bothered and you want the issue to ‘go away’.

If Ryan Taylor had the right to do his “due diligence”, why shouldn’t everyone else have that same right? Or do only those on the inside who agree have that right?

People who are new to Dash are only asking for the facts and reasonable explanations and answers so they can make up their own minds, and the people the "community" attacks as trolls are, by and large, the only people providing honest and reliable information with which to make informed decisions. To use Even Duffield’s words, “Like, what is the issue with that?

I asked you if you consider it "scam", that's a serious accusation, not a question of taste but you don't have substantiated your critique. You just seem to somehow not be happy the way the DASH community has handled/handles "the issue". Well, that's fine. I would care much more if you actually had some skin in the game, for instance via Masternodes. Otherwise, well, just stay away or simply trade the Coin?

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, I just asked for clarification how "serious" the "issue" is for you. I don't know how long you have been following the project, but I completely understand the lack of patience of pretty much everyone in the DASH community, especially here in the forum, because hardly anyone does asks genuine questions and tries to understand what actually happenend at launch and shortly thereafter, and instead comes up with mobbing and trolling.

volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Here's the logic of our trolls broken down:

Bullshit claim #1: Evan owns 2 million Dash
Bullshit claim #2: Evan manipulated the Dash price to over 100 USD

Bullshit conclusion going by their logic: Evan used his 2 million Dash to buy more Dash to manipulate the price to 100 USD. Because we all know you can buy more Dash with Dash. Let's also not forget that Evan dumped all 2 million Dash 6 or 7 times now and somehow still holds them at the same time. Yes our trolls are that retarded.

Do what you must, losers. Dash has already won. You can't stop it. If you can't handle that truth just kill yourselves.  Wink
It seems that all you are is a nasty fool. Don't you have anything to add to the discussion apart from personal insults? Smh... Undecided
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

The "trolls" are with Dash, not it's detractors. The "cess-pool" is the Dash community, not BCT. They are projecting. To the decent people of crypto: don't believe their lies.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

We would like to announce that Luckygames starts accepting DASH

The Best Experience of Gambling

Luckygames is a gambling platform with over 200,000 registrations and over 600,000,000 bets made.
We do our best to bring you the best gambling experience ever with all the high-end features.
We are always open for your feedbacks and suggestions that may help to improve ourselves and our favourite website.

Our Features:

★ 4 Awesome Games
    ★ 19 Cryptocurrencies Accepted
    ★ Low House Edge - 1%
    ★ Provably Fair System
    ★ Affiliate Program
    ★ Contests with a Huge Prizes!
    ★ Faucet up to 2,000 Satoshis
    ★ Friendly Support
    ★ Online Chat

You are welcome to join our Family!

Well, only one question remains : do we feel lucky today ?  Grin
Thanks for adding us.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
volyova
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

These trolls really do look pathetic on this forum, using trolling techniques from the stone age.
Even worse : deep down inside they know they are wasting their own time and energy posting like that,
but they just cant stop themselves. They got totally addicted to trolling and then got stuck in
their trolling behaviour.

Their accounts on the Bitcointalk forum are at this point nothing more trolling accounts,
which lost any credibility a long time ago. In reality they have become the joker of posters.

The only thing good out of these trolls is that they can be put on ignore and that they
will bump this thread with dedication time after time after time.

What's a "Death Cross" again quizzie?  

Volyova i give you double the money they pay you for trolling pm me i got a very good and constant paid work you will be very glad to hear my proposal !!
Do you think I am fucking stupid? First, you repeatedly threaten to "report" me to the "authorities"
 (by PM and on this thread), and now you not only want to be friends, but you want for us to be involved with each other somehow, by doing some kind of deal?? Fuck off.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 05:34:12 PM

What’s new is that with Dash going to $100, there are a lot more people who are asking questions.

And they always get satisfactory answers. That's why the price went to $100 in the first place after 3 years of the controversy.

From your perspective it's known as "loosing the argument" Wink
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 06:22:25 PM

"Three, or four people hate Dash." Smh...guys, if you're going to lie, at least make it plausible!! Man, you Dashtards are really dumb if you think anyone at all believes that!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No no...I'd say thousands hate us, hell...I'd even say millions of people around the world find us intolerable.  DASH members like me are the worst DASHtards EVER!

I had to fix that for ya, right?  I mean we need the facts here, don't sugar coat it. Wink

LOL, just saw the doc today (just a check up) and we were talking about the ridiculous price of meds, etc.. and I told him I was libertarian, and that the "young ones" may be solving this issue with basically bitcoin.  He said "I thought Bitcoin was falling apart" which surprised me that he knew that much, as he's even older than I am, LOL.  And I was still to scared to admit I was knee deep, LOL, so I said, well, yes, Bitcoin is a mess, but there are others that are in great shape to take over Cheesy

I wonder if he'll do research tonight?  I'll see him again tomorrow with my mom Cheesy 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
HR
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

What’s new is that with Dash going to $100, there are a lot more people who are asking questions.

And they always get satisfactory answers. That's why the price went to $100 in the first place after 3 years of the controversy.

From your perspective it's known as "loosing the argument" Wink

Lost in Space!

You and the person who asked the question both demonstrated zero interest in addressing the issues and only confirmed what I said about wishing the issue would just go away and that you could just sweep it under the rug.

You're obviously not interested in helping yourselves much less others others. Wasn't Evan bragging about helping others in that in the video?

I don't have the patience to work with people like you, but do I encourage all the "trolls" to continue doing their great work. They indeed are helping others! I would even go so far as to call it a public service!

And I will also "troll" whenever it's just too much.

Cheers

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:02:25 PM

RIP to those who bought at/near dash top of polo cartel pump with bot power lel.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:33:46 PM

RIP to those who bought at/near dash top of polo cartel pump with bot power lel.

REKT BIGTIME HAHA.

We all know that coins like DASH are just some pump&dump

Healthy coins are like ETC, BTC.
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:39:11 PM

Trolls are back... we all know what that means... imminent price rise!  Wink

Walter
BitWater

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:53:43 PM

You mean plauged by failed DAOs and non existent governance? Don't get me going on waiting for transactions to clear. Nobody has yet to agree on how to fix that for BTC.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
york780

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:56:13 PM

You mean plauged by failed DAOs and non existent governance? Don't get me going on waiting for transactions to clear. Nobody has yet to agree on how to fix that for BTC.

I am not talking about ETH, i am talking about ETC. Accept it than it will moon or get left behind in your Dash tokens.
BitWater

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:18:38 PM

I am not talking about ETH, i am talking about ETC. Accept it than it will moon or get left behind in your Dash tokens.

Ethereum is the one that has the Enterprise partnership, not sure what ETC is going to do to compete with that.

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:32:46 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 09:48:26 PM by HR

First there’s Ryan Taylor who answers the “token instamine question” by saying that he “did a pretty interesting analysis” on the subject that he “published”, uhm, well he doesn’t know where, somewhere on BitCoinTalk. [mouths wide open] By his brief description of the “analysis”, I can understand why. [nervous laughs]

Are you guys high?

And then there’s Evan, and I shouldn’t say this since anyone with half a brain would learn from it and therefore benefit, but running that risk I’ll just say that he comes off as a self-styled second coming of Steve Jobs.  [laughs]  And there he was, with his 3 computers “in a closet” (why a closet I’ll never know but this guy does seem to be a little strange to begin with . . .) with its air-conditioning (sounds more like a grow operation to me [more laughs]). He comes off like the only air-conditioning in his life is in his head. [hilarious laughs]

Get that man out of the limelight. Get him a big beautiful BACK office with a Play Station and make sure no calls get through. Lose him as fast as you can!

If I were a professional image maker, that’s what I’d tell you, and I’d do it in no uncertain terms.

You guys come off like nutcases. Hey, call me a troll and I’ll wear it as a badge of honor coming from you. I’d be delighted.

I’m just calling it like I see it, with a little added humor that the ridiculous lends itself to. You should learn from it, but being the nitwits you give me the impression you are, I’m confident it will generate more of the same (perhaps even more amusing too . . . let’s hope so for our sake anyway).

I raise my hands to my head in disbelief. How could a bunch of goofs possibly pull off what you guys have?

Call me a troll. Come on? Please? Pretty please?

Edit: And this isn't hate. It's utter disbelief.

HR
Legendary

Transparency & Integrity

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:33:12 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 09:45:17 PM by HR

Now this is an example of something that should be posted at the top of each page.
Hard work well done should be rewarded. And it'll bump the thread too.
  Grin   Grin   Grin 
All good trolls need to support the good work done by our mates.  Wink

I wonder who the fuck buys shitcoins like litecoin while spectacular coins like DASH do exist on the horizon ..another Pump and Dump well organized scheme!! Waiting for the exchange announcement and Dash to the moon!!!

Instead of raging and screaming about some giant conspiratorial "well organized scheme" let's consider the fundamentals which differentiate Litecoin from Dash.

Litecoin is much older and has a more powerful/secure ASIC PoW network than Dash.

Litecoin keeps up to date with hot new features like SEGWIT, while Dash can't even keep up with RBF/CPFP and breaks simple yet crucial things like IPv6 compatibility.

Litecoin is going to have working payment channels like Lightning soon, thanks to SEGWIT.  That means InstantX, Masternodes, and Evolution are obsolete digital trash.

Litecoin's creator has DNA from MIT & Google, while Dash's has a sketchy background in finance and a 2 year mail-order degree in web marketing from University of Phoenix.

Litecoin's cobblee does not shill for and pump LTC; Dash's Duffield frequently advertises his project as a legitimate investment without disclosing the risks involved.

Litecoin was not 20% Instamined in the first 2 days; Dash was.  Litecoin never cut total emission to further enrich early miners; Dash did.

Litecoin does not require trusted 3rd party security holes; Dash makes SlaveNode users the playthings of Masternode Ponzi participants.

Litecoin doesn't have to keep changing its name like a disgraced over-diluted pink sheet stock; Dash does.

Litecoin is supported by Coinbase and Kraken; Dash is considered a scam and despised by most of the crypto community, and thus will never trade on those exchanges.

Litecoin prioritizes technology over marketing; Dash does the opposite.

Litecoin has a bus factor >>1.  Dash keeps losing devs who get wise to Evan 'The Instaminer' Scamfield's long con:

DASH - the Original and Biggest Scam of all - I mean Paycoin was a $20,000,000 scam and these guys with Dash are cashing out "Interest" daily -- this will definitely top the Paycoin Scam

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:34:50 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2017, 01:24:06 AM by AzzAz

Hate and only hate I read.
Citing Icey? Man you can do better.
Pages: « 1 ... 6281 6282 6283 6284 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 [6331] 6332 6333 6334 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: