Bitcoin Forum
February 17, 2019, 07:08:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 [6736] 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9490293 times)
lobcmt2

Activity: 434
Merit: 47

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

Good events in-a-row, even during holidays

1) Dash Thailand Builds Community with Co-Hosted Christmas Event at WeWork
2) Dash Nigeria Increases Merchant and Exchange Integrations
3) Dash Nation DFO 2018 Year-end update and future plans   
4) Dash’s Meritocracy: How Achievers Move Up in the Dash Ecosystem

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solowhizkid

Activity: 421
Merit: 251

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:40:54 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 09:39:24 AM by solowhizkid

[DASH] – AtomicPay Launches WordPress Plugin for WooCommerce That Facilitates Easier Dash Acceptance

https://www.crypto-economy.net/en/dash-atomicpay-launches-wordpress-plugin-for-woocommerce-that-facilitates-easier-dash-acceptance/

#dash_force

Dash outperforms in network activity

https://blockmanity.com/news/dogecoin-litecoin-ltc-and-dash-have-outperformed-bitcoin-cash-bch-in-network-activity/

#dash_force

Sascha Jochum Interview @ Dash Embassy MeetUp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW1ptc7qyW4

#dash_force
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 728
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Dash Podcast 84 – The Future of Dash’s Decentralized Governance with Dash Nexus

Video re-post of episode 84 of the Dash News three amigos podcast. This weeks special guest was Yuri from Dash Nexus.

Join New Dash Talk Discord Server​
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1000

~~~~Dracarys~~~~

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Is this coin still.alive? The price looks weak
ethereum_risen

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:56:31 PM

dash alive do not care))
mercedes321

Activity: 300
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

my view:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHUSD/yK7nbPSC-Dash-going-to-636/
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1062

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:15:45 PM

Thank you for the concerned trolling, we really appreciate the gesture.
Although if i'm frank with you, i exspected a higher quality trolling post from a legendary member as yourself.  Undecided
Please do work on your trolling technique before trying to post in this Dash forum again, thank you.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:28:06 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 04:41:41 PM by qwizzie

Looks like Dash will be the undisputed king of most viewed and most replied Altcoins ANN thread of this Bitcointalk forum again this year : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 06:27:44 PM

This Week In Dash: December 24th – December 29th

This has been an amazing holiday week for Dash with some great integrations and news! Continue reading to get a summary of the week.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1000

~~~~Dracarys~~~~

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

Although if i'm frank with you, i exspected a higher quality trolling post from a legendary member as yourself.  Undecided
Please do work on your trolling technique before trying to post in this Dash forum again, thank you.

Waiting for another lower low,  Grin
Happy new year
Good boi
Decksperiment

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:43:33 PM

Even cryptocurrencies that are in the top 50 in Coinmarketcap considers themselves as alive and kickin then how much more those coins that are in the top 20? Lol. https://coinmarketcap.com/

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!  

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
solowhizkid

Activity: 421
Merit: 251

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 02:21:17 PM by solowhizkid

From the Internet to the "Outernet": 20 Crypto Adoption Examples - DASH

https://cryptonews.com/exclusives/from-the-internet-to-the-outernet-20-crypto-adoption-example-3130.htm

#dash_force

Lore of the First Masternode coin – Dash review

https://mastersofnodes.com/dash-review/

#dash_force

SWIFT Blockchain adds Dash (DASH) to its blockchain wallet app

https://kryptotrends.com/2018/12/30/swift-blockchain-adds-dash-dash-to-its-blockchain-wallet-app/

#dash_force

Dash Core’s Bradley Zastrow: Crypto criticism fair in many cases

https://coinrivet.com/dash-cores-bradley-zastrow-crypto-criticism-fair-in-many-cases/

#dash_force
NibiruHybrid

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

Why Do We Really Need Women in Blockchain?

In a recent podcast, the subject of increasing participation levels of women in blockchain came up, a goal for which I expressed enthusiastic support. However, I received some comments pushing back against this idea. It seems as though not everyone is completely sold on the idea of explicitly targeting the female demographic for inclusion into the cryptoverse. As such, I might as well explain more thoroughly why I think we need women in blockchain.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

In a recent podcast, the subject of increasing participation levels of women in blockchain came up, a goal for which I expressed enthusiastic support. However, I received some comments pushing back against this idea. It seems as though not everyone is completely sold on the idea of explicitly targeting the female demographic for inclusion into the cryptoverse. As such, I might as well explain more thoroughly why I think we need women in blockchain.

I don't think blockchain tech is only for specific gender than why we specially tag this with any gender? This is very confusing article from my point of view. It is against the nature of blockchain which allows everyone to use this without any restriction and limit.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2018, 05:53:32 PM by qwizzie

I don't think blockchain tech is only for specific gender than why we specially tag this with any gender? This is very confusing article from my point of view. It is against the nature of blockchain which allows everyone to use this without any restriction and limit.

Just take a look at the comments in this budget proposal, which has the goal to promote Dash with focusing on women as consumers and potential Dash users : https://www.dashcentral.org/p/women_in_dash

This indicates to me that Dash (and other cryptoprojects, as the women-unfriendly sentiment found in those comments are pretty much echoed throughout the cryptoscene) is currently not gender neutral and
that Dash is missing out on reaching a very large demographic targetgroup.  

In any advertising / marketing campaign its pretty normal to focus on a specific gender or specific age group in order to reach a specified target population, even in election voting campaigns that is the case.
These advertising / marketing campaigns are not seen as starting some kind of new feminist wave or advancing certain age groups, they are just ment to reach their intended target group more effectively and are regnoniced as such.

Maybe its time that Dash does the same, in order to increase its number of users and increase its usage.  

versprichnix

Activity: 672
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Women, just do it. I cannot see any barrier for you. Perhaps they are simply not as greedy as men? Come on, women, get as greedy as them, that I can treat you equal and get your money too.
Decksperiment

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

Just take a look at the comments in this budget proposal, which has the goal to promote Dash with focusing on women as consumers and potential Dash users : https://www.dashcentral.org/p/women_in_dash

This indicates to me that Dash (and other cryptoprojects, as the women-unfriendly sentiment found in those comments are pretty much echoed throughout the cryptoscene) is currently not gender neutral and

In any advertising / marketing campaign its pretty normal to focus on a specific gender or specific age group in order to reach a specified target population, even in election voting campaigns that is the case.
These advertising / marketing campaigns are not seen as starting some kind of new feminist wave or advancing certain age groups, they are just ment to reach their intended target group more effectively and are regnoniced as such.

Maybe its time that Dash does the same, in order to increase its number of users and increase its usage.  

Its good that this project recognizes women's immense potential to influence the cryptoverse and there is no denying that thewy fulfill as equal with men in our society. Imho.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!  

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
no-ice-please

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:47:19 PM

The easiest way to generate new users is to offer a great deal of utility. People should use Dash because they want and need it.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:26:17 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 12:40:39 AM by qwizzie

The easiest way to generate new users is to offer a great deal of utility. People should use Dash because they want and need it.

At some point utility needs to be marketed and advertised in order to reach new users. A product can have all the utility of the world, but if that world is unaware (and remains unaware) of this utility then that product will never reach mainstream adoption.
Dash will have a product once Dash Evolution comes out, after which some thought should really be put into the marketing / advertising aspect : who are our target groups ? what is our overall marketing strategy ? How do we sell Dash to non-tech users ?
How do we sell Dash to women ? How do we sell Dash to certain age groups ? How do we keep Dash connected to tech-interested men ? All these aspects require different marketing / advertising strategies.  

Take for example HTC, a mobile phone builder who became a market leader when it designed one of the first Android smartphones adding refinement to Google's new mobile operating system back in those early days.
Its current products still possess the utility aspect, but due to a lack of consistent marketing / advertising HTC descended pretty much to non-existence.

tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:30:24 AM

Dash Core’s Bradley Zastrow: Crypto criticism fair in many cases

https://coinrivet.com/dash-cores-bradley-zastrow-crypto-criticism-fair-in-many-cases/

Support the Arts .....>
XgRh8s3hRW8YvimLTw2J5hqpCQMk7NVY6F
Pages: « 1 ... 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 6729 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 [6736] 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.