Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:00:19 AM

I don't think anonymity is a fad. It's a requirement for digital cash.

+1. As businesses get into using cryptocurrency, they will make it an automatic requirement. No company is going to want to open its books to competitors, but that is what will potentially happen every time an accounting employee goes from Company A to Company B (or simply sells out for cash). That was a "light bulb" moment for me regarding anonymity - ALL SERIOUS ALTCOINS MUST HAVE IT going forward.

How does the lack of anonymity open the doors for competitors? Because now they can see how much a company is earning? Congrats; that does absolutely nothing.

Anonymity only serves to thwart the governments, which is what will lead to stronger regulation.

lmao

This thread is comedy gold tonight. Congrats all, you are accidentally the funniest people alive.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:01:57 AM

thank you very much for the help over skype, it seems that the hacker could enter my vps, don't know how exactly but he did
he will post on darkcointalk some advice and tips to not have the same issue as me

if someone can help me in any way please send some tip on my darkcoin wallet
XhGwaKJPMdqEyMU85QBReNNMzVGKDW2EPz
Okay, I've decided to publish a Dummies Guide to shutting down your ports and setting up Config Server Firewall: http://ozziecoin.com/?page_id=1466
Please leave us a FB like if you like it. Please donate AT LEAST 1 DARK, per person, to Reda: XhGwaKJPMdqEyMU85QBReNNMzVGKDW2EPz
BTW, I have been getting some strange issues with some wallet.dat being recognised and some not, on exactly the same server, with exactly the same amount of Darks in it, in the one Address within each wallet.  Anyone with ideas, please let me know.

Let's set those MASTERNODES UP!!!
I know at least 20 people read the guide!  Smiley  I hope you all donated to Reda.
Bump. I've reached out to the devs.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:03:22 AM

SHAME!
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:03:56 AM

+1. As businesses get into using cryptocurrency, they will make it an automatic requirement. No company is going to want to open its books to competitors, but that is what will potentially happen every time an accounting employee goes from Company A to Company B (or simply sells out for cash). That was a "light bulb" moment for me regarding anonymity - ALL SERIOUS ALTCOINS MUST HAVE IT going forward.

How does the lack of anonymity open the doors for competitors? Because now they can see how much a company is earning? Congrats; that does absolutely nothing.

Anonymity only serves to thwart the governments, which is what will lead to stronger regulation.

You can't be serious, it's a joke right ? You don't see the issue for a company to let its competitors see its income, when it sells the most/the less, how much it receives per transaction in average etc.
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:06:16 AM

Cuz cash... Printed by... Oh, I just can't do it today...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:06:39 AM

drkcoin tweeting out fud ( or real info ) about an other coin thats killing them
on the official dark account is just real bad

i will not be partaking in drk again

ps i sold xc @ profit so i am not pissed about the dump

i do however not consider drk devs professionals

i do consider them to be like the freaking government and politicians that will try to do anyting to get as mutch $$$$ as posible

cya all

Quit whining already.  FFS take some profits and buy a thicker skin

i am taking profits i am slow selling all the drk i mined on day 1

You know what..  I take that back.  You should destroy your coins (dont forget the video of it) to demonstrate your OUTRAGE at the terrible terrible tweet of a
link to the official thread. 

You know.. since selling for profit is "partaking" of the coin, after all.

nope but i am still dumping it tough get you buy orders up Smiley

lol no ty
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:06:55 AM

You can't be serious, it's a joke right ? You don't see the issue for a company to let its competitors see its income, when it sells the most/the less, how much it receives per transaction in average etc.

You're going to have to spell this out to me. We know how much Microsoft earns. We know how much they spend. We know where they source things from. Same with Apple. Same with Blizzard. Same with Exxon. How is ANY of this going to matter? And if it's so important, why is it all public information anyways? Basically you want to anonymize data that is already publicly displayed. That's asinine.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:09:07 AM

Basically you want to anonymize data that is already publicly displayed.
EXACTLY!

Wow... You spelled it all out and you still don't understand?

No, no, fuck this. I've got work to do...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:09:30 AM

Such clean threads with the above three people on ignore.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:09:36 AM

You're going to have to spell this out to me. We know how much Microsoft earns. We know how much they spend. We know where they source things from. Same with Apple. Same with Blizzard. Same with Exxon. How is ANY of this going to matter? And if it's so important, why is it all public information anyways? Basically you want to anonymize data that is already publicly displayed. That's asinine.

No room for talking sense here, only pumpers are allowed in this thread.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:29 AM

It has nothing to do with companies and everything to do with personal freedom and privacy.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:12:00 AM

If someone upsets you, please use IGNORE button everyone.  Cheesy

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:14:10 AM

EXACTLY!

If I come out here and say "Hi, my name is Jeremy Marel" and then turn around and right beside that say "Hi, my name is **** ****," how does that help with anything? The information is already out there. You anonymizing data that's already been shared is ridiculous; everyone already knows what the anonymized data IS.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ymer

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:14:56 AM

If someone upsets you, please use IGNORE button everyone.  Cheesy

minerjav

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:15:34 AM

All this companies are public (by law this information need to be public). Try to find how much sell or have a private company (not listed on any exchange). You will need to check the Taxes, or have a friend inside a bank.
Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:16:06 AM

EXACTLY!

If I come out here and say "Hi, my name is Jeremy Marel" and then turn around and right beside that say "Hi, my name is **** ****," how does that help with anything? The information is already out there. You anonymizing data that's already been shared is ridiculous; everyone already knows what the anonymized data IS.

are you retarded? arguing about something stupid like this???

COCAIN LORDS and HITMANS will use DARKCOIN... they will raise this coin to the roof because when they figure it out they will buy all they can belive me

that said... HODL is our chance

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:16:28 AM

I just want to give my opinion as someone who holds alot of XC and some DRK; It's not about thin skinned or thick skinned, it's people forgetting why XC even rose in the first place, the utter greed of the Dark cartel. Yes, saying I'm sorry for the instamine can be a valid defense, but it wasn't exactly rectified when these 2 million coins mined for mere pennies were sold on the exchanges for as high as a dollar for months even before basic Darksend was ever implemented. At least XC started off cheap, you could have picked up as much as 50k of them for less than a Bitcoin in its opening days on the exchanges.

Now that XC started rising and the Dark cartel sees its profits slipping, this fud gets spread on twitter that ends up costing alot of people their money panic selling. I wouldn't be shocked if the same whales who exploited this are the same people who own all the Dark too.

It's this high barrier of entry into Dark and the fact the Masternode system seems setup to further enrich all those big early Dark holders that has turned so many people off.

Now I'm not going to say Evan is responsible for the instamine or that he intended for an elite few to take hold of most of the coins, I don't know what is in his heart or mind, but I'm just saying this is all the PERCEPTION that many people have of Dark, and little has been done to fix that image. At the end of the day you can have the best product on the block but if you price yourself out of the market, you lose out, a good example is Apple v.s Microsoft in the 80s. This twitter drama only further enforces the view that Dark has an ivory tower mentality.

Anyway I want to say I am not an enemy of the Dark community, I actually want both coins to succeed because I think competition is healthy and benefits all, but I just think you need to see how the other camp thinks if you want Dark to succeed and win in the end.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 05:17:14 AM

If people don't believe the Masternode issue can be fixed, then they SHOULD sell the coin.  If people believe it CAN be fixed, they should buy the coin because it will eventually overtake litecoin.  Simple as that.

Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:17:34 AM

You talk about turnover, I talk about account details, transactions in real time, how the money is used, how much did they pay a supplier etc. sensitive informations. You are either dumb or naive.
ymer

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:20:48 AM

You talk about turnover, I talk about account details, transactions in real time, how the money is used, how much did they pay a supplier etc. sensitive informations. You are either dumb or naive.

Please tell me how are you gonna tell how many bitcoins someone owns if he uses a different address for each customer/transaction and doesn't move them to a concentrating address.
Pages: « 1 ... 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 [1539] 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: