Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 [2716] 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:12:18 PM

You all have no clue whats about to happen.

EVERYTHING is going down. Its not a DRK problem. Naturally, weak hands are running for their lifes... In a few days, people with brains will have their FIAT in exchanges to BTC and buy the heck back up DRK... and become very rich men in a few months

cryptos are nice and sweet and all to have fun.. but only a select few have actual intrinsic value!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Terzo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

EVERYTHING is going down. Its not a DRK problem. Naturally, weak hands are running for their lifes... In a few days, people with brains will have their FIAT in exchanges to BTC and buy the heck back up DRK... and become very rich men in a few months
or Poor . Probably poor !
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:13:23 PM

So sad reading all the "Hero Members" trolling in this open thread.

So easy to beat the dead horse. You are scum

Get a life.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:13:45 PM

just sent the last bitcoin i'm willing to part with to mintpal.
imo this is a result of the 2 million coin linux instamine.

The whole market is going down... -7% btc, -20% LTC, -20% Peercoin, -60% cloak etc. Is this a result of the instamine which is DRK-specific? Of course not.

IMO, what is happening is this: A large number of hacked BTCs had found their way in alt-land (including the DRK pump and other pumps with the same buyer)... These were invested in a large number of coins, irrationally (meaning that the buys were very aggressive / pump-like)... as are the dumps, which are losing the owners money but still they don't care because these BTCs aren't really bought or worked for. They were stolen. Only one who has no concern of buying or exit price can behave like that pumping and crashing coins for the lulz.

For some reason, a lot of this money is going out. All the coins which have been influenced by this pumping & dumping will gain because the market behavior of the buyer (now seller) is irrational. He bought high / sold low as he pressured the price to new depths. This money from his losses ended up in ordinary investors pockets but he doesn't care because they are probably stolen money to begin with.

That's my theory at least.

I didn't think of hacked coins, good one...

So my top 3 reasons for this manipulation:

• A very high net worth individual or organisation mitigating future currency risk
  • Banksters putting crypto in it's place after a working Anon solution
  • Hacked coins for the lulz

I first wrote about this with the Blackcoin pump:

Personally I think BC is pumped as a laundry for hacked BTCs.

Cryptsy top 9 volume:

BC/BTC    BlackCoin    5558 BTC   
DOGE/BTC    Dogecoin    713 BTC   
LTC/BTC    LiteCoin    417 BTC   
ZET/BTC    ZetaCoin    312 BTC
VTC/BTC    VertCoin    118 BTC   
AUR/BTC    AuroraCoin    106 BTC   
ZEIT/LTC    ZeitCoin    45 BTC
DRK/BTC    DarkCoin    41.4 BTC
NXT/BTC    Nxt    36.3 BTC

Yeah, sure 5558 BTC, >10 times the BTC/LTC volume. Ok. Someone had a couple thousands BTCs around and said yeah let's throw them on blackcoin...

My guess is that most of these BTCs of the last few days (let's call him primary buyer) are probably "problematic" to cash out for the "owner" and is thus pumping or even trying to buy an altcoin... but not any altcoin: BC which is also prone to 51% monopoly advantage for the owner (!) - lol. But it would be somewhat irrational if the 51% controller undermined the network as he would lose himself through a blow to the currency's reliability. Unless he doesn't care.

The buying pattern is irrational with no serious periods of adjustments to buy back more for cheaper by panicking "oh it's gonna fall soon" guys...  and I kind of remember our own pump to 0.008 that exhibited similar irrational behavior, and it had ...330 stolen BTCs. You just don't spend thousands of BTCs like no tomorrow if you've earned them with mining, trading, investing etc or if you bought them with fiat, knowing full well that you are creating a bubble that you will be unable to dump to other parties. It's a sure loss (unless you know the future and it's ...BLACK Tongue)

Then I wrote again about the influence of this guy in the DRK market vs the cryptonote coins:

DRK has someone that that I call the "primary buyer". I estimate it's someone with vast BTC resources - probably 100k-500k BTCs or so. I don't know if these BTCs are legit or hacked, but he can spend them like no tomorrow. This guy has bought millions in DRKs. This same buyer (as I can see from his buying patterns) has also gone to diversify himself in XC, Vericoin and other "pumps & dumps"... however the money he used for Moneros is tiny compared to all other coins. I believe he was more actively engaged in the first run up to 0.007-8.

If pumping & dumping was his sole purpose in engaging with all these coins, it only makes sense that he would be better served pumping a coin which he can then "sell" to others based on its superior properties. Otherwise how can he dump without crashing the market and everyone running away from the "crapcoin"? He would need adequate hype that the coin is "solid" rather than crappy. So, Monero, in this regard, given what everyone is saying, should be better pump material. One can buy more and hype it as superior, actually convincing buyers that it's a good coin to have. Once that happens, he can dump in waves - if his intention was to profit from the p&d, instead of HODLing long term.

But this didn't happen. And it has sparked my curiosity as to why. What does the multi-million guy (who buys all anon coins except the bytecoin ones) know? Is it inflation that is the problem? Is it that he has somehow independently assessed the bytecoin coins as severely problematic in other areas beyond anonymity? What is it that makes him avoid them like the plague, creating market paradoxes where Boolberry is surpassed by bitcoin-based clones that only offer a whitepaper for anonymity and not even the features for it? Roll Eyes

...and interestingly enough, Monero and other CN coins aren't going down significantly - against the overall market trend of other altcoins. I believe it's because that buyer hadn't really touched them and thus he's not exiting their markets / creating an exit impact. But those that he did touch, are crashing hard due to market-sell orders and always to the degree that he had an active involvement.

If I'm correct, his position in DRK is probably the largest among all altcoins.

Btw, in POS coins he may have also acquired a future benefit for a nothing-at-stake attack if he managed to acquire a good percentage of the whole supply.

PS. I think the real laundering is happening by the exchanges in this case, rather than RC4 of DRK. One gets the stolen money in the exchange, plays investor for a couple of months, exits the exchange and his BTCs are now "clean" - as they appear to originate from a very mixed pot of money that the exchange has.

holly crap!! btc/$ hit 309 on btc-e with 10,5K BTC volume Shocked

Hacked BTCs ftw.
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:14:25 PM

Say that to the BTC guys 2 years back when it crashed from 100 to 2 USD.... where are they now? probably chilling out a nice holiday in a Fiji islands.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:16:32 PM

Say that to the BTC guys 2 years back when it crashed from 100 to 2 USD.... where are they now? probably chilling out a nice holiday in a Fiji islands.

32->2

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:16:45 PM

cryptos are nice and sweet and all to have fun.. but only a select few have actual intrinsic value!

Ya I take back my DRK manipulation theories now...

Hacked coins seems more plausible now... The style of dumping is very careless...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:17:21 PM

fundamentals are rock solid

not panicking even if we drop below 0.001 - they can try and dump as much as they want....we are the only legit altcoin.

Denial stage...
twinflame

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

Get a life.

Yes, and one hero member of the bitcoin foundation had to come here trolling on this thread on RC4 launch..It's pathetic how greed changes people and crypto coin holders are trying to destroy each other's coin..It's worse than Wall Street..At least they work together on Wall Street to make as much money as possible..Here it's just people destroying each other..Pathetic...
Crypto was supposed to replace fiat but with what's happening in the crypto world, it's just not going to happen..
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:19:18 PM

you are fucked, I knew it; I knew I had to cash out everything a couple of weeks ago.
+1

please post similar on all the other coin threads - starting with LTC and moving on to BTC.

Fundamentals, gotta have those fundamentals.

I've been trying to sell my shit for DRK all day. not a single taker. manipulation that is all that is going on. its an attack Jim, but not as we know it.
CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:19:24 PM

just sent the last bitcoin i'm willing to part with to mintpal.
imo this is a result of the 2 million coin linux instamine.

The whole market is going down... -7% btc, -20% LTC, -20% Peercoin, -60% cloak etc. Is this a result of the instamine which is DRK-specific? Of course not.

IMO, what is happening is this: A large number of hacked BTCs had found their way in alt-land (including the DRK pump and other pumps with the same buyer)... These were invested in a large number of coins, irrationally (meaning that the buys were very aggressive / pump-like)... as are the dumps, which are losing the owners money but still they don't care because these BTCs aren't really bought or worked for. They were stolen. Only one who has no concern of buying or exit price can behave like that pumping and crashing coins for the lulz.

For some reason, a lot of this money is going out. All the coins which have been influenced by this pumping & dumping will gain because the market behavior of the buyer (now seller) is irrational. He bought high / sold low as he pressured the price to new depths. This money from his losses ended up in ordinary investors pockets but he doesn't care because they are probably stolen money to begin with.

That's my theory at least.

I didn't think of hacked coins, good one...

So my top 3 reasons for this manipulation:

• A very high net worth individual or organisation mitigating future currency risk
  • Banksters putting crypto in it's place after a working Anon solution
  • Hacked coins for the lulz

I first wrote about this with the Blackcoin pump:

Personally I think BC is pumped as a laundry for hacked BTCs.

Cryptsy top 9 volume:

BC/BTC    BlackCoin    5558 BTC   
DOGE/BTC    Dogecoin    713 BTC   
LTC/BTC    LiteCoin    417 BTC   
ZET/BTC    ZetaCoin    312 BTC
VTC/BTC    VertCoin    118 BTC   
AUR/BTC    AuroraCoin    106 BTC   
ZEIT/LTC    ZeitCoin    45 BTC
DRK/BTC    DarkCoin    41.4 BTC
NXT/BTC    Nxt    36.3 BTC

Yeah, sure 5558 BTC, >10 times the BTC/LTC volume. Ok. Someone had a couple thousands BTCs around and said yeah let's throw them on blackcoin...

My guess is that most of these BTCs of the last few days (let's call him primary buyer) are probably "problematic" to cash out for the "owner" and is thus pumping or even trying to buy an altcoin... but not any altcoin: BC which is also prone to 51% monopoly advantage for the owner (!) - lol. But it would be somewhat irrational if the 51% controller undermined the network as he would lose himself through a blow to the currency's reliability. Unless he doesn't care.

The buying pattern is irrational with no serious periods of adjustments to buy back more for cheaper by panicking "oh it's gonna fall soon" guys...  and I kind of remember our own pump to 0.008 that exhibited similar irrational behavior, and it had ...330 stolen BTCs. You just don't spend thousands of BTCs like no tomorrow if you've earned them with mining, trading, investing etc or if you bought them with fiat, knowing full well that you are creating a bubble that you will be unable to dump to other parties. It's a sure loss (unless you know the future and it's ...BLACK Tongue)

Then I wrote again about the influence of this guy in the DRK market vs the cryptonote coins:

DRK has someone that that I call the "primary buyer". I estimate it's someone with vast BTC resources - probably 100k-500k BTCs or so. I don't know if these BTCs are legit or hacked, but he can spend them like no tomorrow. This guy has bought millions in DRKs. This same buyer (as I can see from his buying patterns) has also gone to diversify himself in XC, Vericoin and other "pumps & dumps"... however the money he used for Moneros is tiny compared to all other coins. I believe he was more actively engaged in the first run up to 0.007-8.

If pumping & dumping was his sole purpose in engaging with all these coins, it only makes sense that he would be better served pumping a coin which he can then "sell" to others based on its superior properties. Otherwise how can he dump without crashing the market and everyone running away from the "crapcoin"? He would need adequate hype that the coin is "solid" rather than crappy. So, Monero, in this regard, given what everyone is saying, should be better pump material. One can buy more and hype it as superior, actually convincing buyers that it's a good coin to have. Once that happens, he can dump in waves - if his intention was to profit from the p&d, instead of HODLing long term.

But this didn't happen. And it has sparked my curiosity as to why. What does the multi-million guy (who buys all anon coins except the bytecoin ones) know? Is it inflation that is the problem? Is it that he has somehow independently assessed the bytecoin coins as severely problematic in other areas beyond anonymity? What is it that makes him avoid them like the plague, creating market paradoxes where Boolberry is surpassed by bitcoin-based clones that only offer a whitepaper for anonymity and not even the features for it? Roll Eyes

...and interestingly enough, Monero and other CN coins aren't going down significantly - against the overall market trend of other altcoins. I believe it's because that buyer hadn't really touched them and thus he's not exiting their markets / creating an exit impact. But those that he did touch, are crashing hard due to market-sell orders and always to the degree that he had an active involvement.

If I'm correct, his position in DRK is probably the largest among all altcoins.

Btw, in POS coins he may have also acquired a future benefit for a nothing-at-stake attack if he managed to acquire a good percentage of the whole supply.

PS. I think the real laundering is happening by the exchanges in this case, rather than RC4 of DRK. One gets the stolen money in the exchange, plays investor for a couple of months, exits the exchange and his BTCs are now "clean" - as they appear to originate from a very mixed pot of money that the exchange has.

holly crap!! btc/$ hit 309 on btc-e with 10,5K BTC volume Shocked

Hacked BTCs ftw.

Very interesting. Makes sense. Thank you.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:20:55 PM

Get a life.

Yes, and one hero member of the bitcoin foundation had to come here trolling on this thread on RC4 launch..It's pathetic how greed changes people and crypto coin holders are trying to destroy each other's coin..It's worse than Wall Street..At least they work together on Wall Street to make as much money as possible..Here it's just people destroying each other..Pathetic...
Crypto was supposed to replace fiat but with what's happening in the crypto world, it's just not going to happen..

pigs and humans, old story....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

CripLib

Activity: 175

Crypto Liberty

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:21:45 PM

Get a life.

Yes, you are right. It's shameful.

INSTANT GAMBLING  .!..PRIMEDICE.... 0.91% HOUSE EDGE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               HIGH BTC FAUCET EACH MINUTE!                    SELL YOUR SIGNATURE SPACE FOR BITCOINS!
THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR BITCOIN GAMBLING WEBSITE
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:23:05 PM

Yup, the guy who posted rants whenever someone sold is lying in a pool of his own blood for sure.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:23:52 PM

Man, the crypto markets are FUCKED UP today. It's actually hilarious if you aren't overexposed.

Human psychology in action.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:25:32 PM

fundamentals are rock solid

not panicking even if we drop below 0.001 - they can try and dump as much as they want....we are the only legit altcoin.

Denial stage...

haha denial - all my coins are in Masternodes - and wont be leaving anytime soon Smiley

As I said before, if DRK was the only coin that was dropping id be freaking out. This is across the board dumping by a group who have invested thousands of hacked btc and are now cashing out.

Infact I will be buying once my btc clears!
Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:26:27 PM

I like the stolen bitcoin theory. They bought up alt coins with it and are now cashing out.
If this is close to the truth dumper please quote this post. Giving people a reason for the dumping will make them more secure to buy your altcoins.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Evan if you're reading this, it's about time for a deus ex machina.
innergy

Activity: 685

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:32:10 PM

Nice! Just bought my second MN  Grin Grin

Congrats  Smiley

3BTC for MN.. I know, it's a steal but I have no regrets..

It's time to choose a side, the side of FED, NSA, Big Brother, banks, fiat, slavery or the side of freedom and financial independency.
I choose the second  Wink

It's time "to be or not to be" for the cryptocurrencies and if there is "to be", Darkcoin will be among the leaders..
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:32:32 PM

Evan if you're reading this, it's about time for a deus ex machina.

heavy googling right now....lol
Pages: « 1 ... 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 2686 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 [2716] 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 2739 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: