Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 [4436] 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:40:07 AM

Lol the Trollero fans about again i see.

Hey smooth why don't you go work on that Official GUI wallet? If you think dark/dash is a scam so be it, leave it at that and move on. You sound more and more desperate everyday, its just sad bro.

Wait, wait wait wait. Are you telling me Monero STILL fucking doesn't have an Official GUI wallet? That was like the first fucking thing on the to do list. How hard can it be wow what a bunch of incompetent devs.

The todo list (priorities anyway) was changed after the coin was attacked. Fundamentals come first, and third parties can pick up the slack on wallets and such (with some funding provided by the core team). There are 5 third party GUI wallets.

The better question is why are you spamming your own coin's thread with Monero information?

why are you spending time posting here if you are Monero core dev and you didn't even make a GUI wallet after 1 year?  How many posts today on drk thread, 30?

I'm still trying to figure out how this all relates to the instamine scam and ongoing deception.

maybe go back to the Monero thread and figure out how to code a GUI, before accusing others of scamming?

Whats with this GUI reference all the time.  Monero has a perfectly working GUI wallet.  Devs are working on more important initiatives, see below.

https://getmonero.org/design-goals/

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:40:57 AM

Hey smooth why don't you go work on that Official GUI wallet? If you think dark/dash is a scam so be it, leave it at that and move on. You sound more and more desperate everyday, its just sad bro.

Wait, wait wait wait. Are you telling me Monero STILL fucking doesn't have an Official GUI wallet? That was like the first fucking thing on the to do list. How hard can it be wow what a bunch of incompetent devs.

The todo list (priorities anyway) was changed after the coin was attacked. Fundamentals come first, and third parties can pick up the slack on wallets and such (with some funding provided by the core team). There are 5 third party GUI wallets.

The better question is why are you spamming your own coin's thread with Monero information?

why are you spending time posting here if you are Monero core dev and you didn't even make a GUI wallet after 1 year?  How many posts today on drk thread, 30?

I'm still trying to figure out how this all relates to the instamine scam and ongoing deception.

maybe go back to the Monero thread and figure out how to code a GUI, before accusing others of scamming?

Whats with this GUI reference all the time.  We have a perfectly working GUI wallet.  Devs are working on more important initiatives, see below.

https://getmonero.org/design-goals/

You know, troll gonna troll. If its not the GUI it would be something else.

After all, when you have no good response to criticism, ATTACK THE ATTACKER.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:42:04 AM

why are you spending time posting here if you are Monero core dev and you didn't even make a GUI wallet after 1 year?  How many posts today on drk thread, 30?

There's no deception - https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

Either you accept this and move on or you think it's not up to your GUI-less standard and simply don't buy it. It will succeed without you and it will DEFINITELY succeed with you trolling the forums. Oh that shit will make it succeed even more, cause if you haven't noticed, the trolls haven't been able to do shit to stop DRK.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:46:25 AM

why are you spending time posting here if you are Monero core dev and you didn't even make a GUI wallet after 1 year?  How many posts today on drk thread, 30?

There's no deception - https://darkcointalk.org/threads/the-birth-of-darkcoin.162/

That is a huge whitewash filled with the same sort of half-truths as the FAQ, which I explained earlier here and also on the other darkcoin instamine thead.

It says nothing about the lie about waiting a few days followed by the late night ambush launch, the broken code, the lack of disclosure of development plans until after instamine or a bunch of other rather important but perhaps inconvenient details, but that's been covered elsewhere. More to come.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:46:35 AM

I don't think I was ever your enemy.  I never wished you harm.  This crytpo drama is just that.  Do you have a Cabernet?  My choice of wine.  If not a Merlot or will suffice.  I know the northwest has some excellent whites but I'm a Cab guy.  But of course I'll taste any of your offerings.

You mention the Northwest.  We might be neighbors.    
Yeah... Im on here for more entertainment... Honestly... I look at all the posturing of  here sort of like the old school wwf wrestling the really old school... Lol. I remember watching that with my dad a his friends on Saturday afternoons... It was awesome people would get super worked up and get into heated words then... When it was over they'd have beer on the porch.  You can see those personalities on here.

Yes I do make a cab sauv.  I also do a wicked Syrah cab... Think Grange from Australia.  I'm in Penticton... Check out of our Facebook page

www.facebook.com/misconductwineco
@misconductwines
Damn  Web page is still being worked on
... Nearly 2 years.   Now there is scam... I very spent nearly 50k on several developers and fired them all
.. Last one just a week ago!
Check us out. 

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:48:54 AM

I'll just leave this here:

Nothing like a graphical representation of the DRK DASH INSTAMINE SCAM to illustrate the magnitude of the deception that's been going on around here. 

Leave it to the DRK CIRCLE JERK BOYS!

Everyone knows about this.  At least 70% of Darkoin/Dash is controlled by five or six people.  They work hard at keeping it in the top ten and actively manipulate the market to influence the price.  We just had a spike in the value due to this manipulation but it is unsustainable because they are not willing to risk pumping more btc into the coin to keep the pump going.  Buying and selling to each other only works for as long as they want to pump btc in.  Without new btc the pump runs out.  There are no new buyers putting btc into Darcoin/Dash.  The name change/marketing ploy was setup to draw as much as they could and cash out some of their holdings.  Anyone buying Darkcoin/Dash now is likely to never see any significant profit and could end up losing some of their btc if they're not careful.
oaxaca

Activity: 671

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:59:22 AM

... third parties can pick up the slack on wallets and such (with some funding provided by the core team)...

So the core team has enough coin to throw at outsiders?  Where did they get these coins?  Instamine?

...You know, troll gonna troll. If its not the GUI it would be something else.

So what you're saying is "If its not the INSTAMINE I'll troll something else."

unfucking believable.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:02:13 AM

For new people, have a listen to the DRK dev and hard he has worked: https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/ltb-e196-distortions-towards-privacy-or-many-hands-makes-light-work

Then read the above posts from the trolls led by the Monero CORE DEV 'Smooth' who hasn't even built a GUI on the official wallet yet, and ask yourself which is the scam Wink

Nice try guys Cheesy

(wait, let me guess, what about the 'instamine'Huh lol)
wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:02:27 AM

... third parties can pick up the slack on wallets and such (with some funding provided by the core team)...

So the core team has enough coin to throw at outsiders?  Where did they get these coins?  Instamine?

...You know, troll gonna troll. If its not the GUI it would be something else.

So what you're saying is "If its not the INSTAMINE I'll troll something else."

unfucking believable.

The issue is not the instamine itself but all the deception around it.  it was a mistake, coins are redistributed, etc.

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:02:33 AM

So the core team has enough coin to throw at outsiders?  Where did they get these coins?  Instamine?

Our own damn pockets, like the rest of the close to 200 BTC we've spent on the coin out of pocket (after donations) so far. A lot of that at higher USD/BTC prices too.

Wrong thread though. Unless attack-the-attacker is your actual intent.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:04:07 AM

For new people, have a listen to the DRK dev and hard he has worked: https://soundcloud.com/mindtomatter/ltb-e196-distortions-towards-privacy-or-many-hands-makes-light-work

Then read the above posts from the trolls led by the Monero CORE DEV 'Smooth' who hasn't even built a GUI on the official wallet yet, and ask yourself which is the scam Wink

I don't think you have any idea how hard anybody works, not that its any of your or anyone else's business since we are all volunteers anyway. You're just making an ass of yourself by suggesting otherwise, or maybe trying to divert attention away from the instamine scam, I'm not sure which.

wpalczynski
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:04:54 AM

Our own damn pockets, like the rest of the close to 200 BTC we've spent on the coin out of pocket (after donations) so far.

Talk about absurdity.  Monero and instamine, yeah.... Ok...

bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:05:22 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 06:17:31 AM by bigrcanada

Everyone knows about this.  At least 70% of Darkoin/Dash is controlled by five or six people.  
I think that was true last spring... But things have slowly changed.... I know at least  a couple dozen people in my local area that are 20k to 40k dark holders... Certainly there's some really bigger fish then this as with any of these small market cap coins.  Any real  world average investor could easily own half of any of these coins as per their market cap.   I know several local investors in traditional stocks and bonds type that could buy out most every single one of the alt coins on their own.

Most on here think in 10s of thousands USD as sizable investments... and this is nothing in the real world.... Hell one of buddies who's a fund Manger out here won't even look at you if your not bringing half a million to million  portfolio.

This is why I still see big growth on here because it really is quite small numbers in the big skeem of things.  This is just so small all alt coins... It's the peewee leagues.  Wink

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:08:57 AM

Our own damn pockets, like the rest of the close to 200 BTC we've spent on the coin out of pocket (after donations) so far.

Talk about absurdity.  Monero and instamine, yeah.... Ok...

Acceptably Mined Altcoins: There are no instantmines or premines in Monero. The smooth block subsidy scheme could be a little bit more tapered towards a slower distribution than it is, but ultimately this coin passes the smell test.

Extreme caution: That means in less than 8 hours, almost 5% of the Darkcoins that ever will be created spawned in that 1/3 of a day. It's safe to say Darkcoin has left it's investors in the dark on this one.
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:09:53 AM

That is a huge whitewash filled with the same sort of half-truths as the FAQ, which I explained earlier here and also on the other darkcoin instamine thead.

It says nothing about the lie about waiting a few days followed by the late night ambush launch, the broken code, the lack of disclosure of development plans until after instamine or a bunch of other rather important but perhaps inconvenient details, but that's been covered elsewhere. More to come.

I like the part where Evan knew how huge Darkcoin would become. No wait he had no fucking clue. Through consistent effort (better than any altcoin dev by far), the coin has come this far. Bend over and let us fuck you some more.

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:12:41 AM

I don't think I was ever your enemy.  I never wished you harm.  This crytpo drama is just that.  Do you have a Cabernet?  My choice of wine.  If not a Merlot or will suffice.  I know the northwest has some excellent whites but I'm a Cab guy.  But of course I'll taste any of your offerings.

You mention the Northwest.  We might be neighbors.    
Yeah... Im on here for more entertainment... Honestly... I look at all the posturing of  here sort of like the old school wwf wrestling the really old school... Lol. I remember watching that with my dad a his friends on Saturday afternoons... It was awesome people would get super worked up and get into heated words then... When it was over they'd have beer on the porch.  You can see those personalities on here.

Yes I do make a cab sauv.  I also do a wicked Syrah cab... Think Grange from Australia.  I'm in Penticton... Check out of our Facebook page

www.facebook.com/misconductwineco
@misconductwines
Damn  Web page is still being worked on  
... Nearly 2 years.   Now there is scam... I very spent nearly 50k on several developers and fired them all
.. Last one just a week ago!
Check us out. 

Damn, I'm 8 hours south of you.  Problem is I might not be able to cross the border.  Got in some trouble back in the late eighties and Canada is a bitch crossing the border.  I've made it across before but have also been detained and turned away.  I've pretty much decided it's not worth the hassle.  It's nice up there and all but not nice enough to spend a day detained at the border.  If you ever come south send me a PM and I'll give you a tour of all the good microbreweries south of you down here in the good ole US of A  
oaxaca

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:13:54 AM

So the core team has enough coin to throw at outsiders?  Where did they get these coins?  Instamine?

Our own damn pockets, like the rest of the close to 200 BTC we've spent on the coin out of pocket (after donations) so far. A lot of that at higher USD/BTC prices too.

I have no intention of attacking the attacker.  Your motives are perfectly clear.  You see a competitor gaining traction at the expense of your year of toil, sweat, frustration, successes, 200 BTC, and all that comes with it.  You feel that you have no choice but to try and stop the momentum.  You scream the same screech on every page of this thread.  The DRK/DASH thread.  If this is not your reason for being here, please enlighten us as to your real motives.
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:14:13 AM

this whole fuking page (edit, the previous page now!) is just the same useless fuking trolls trolling the same shit over and over again.

If you dont like Dark/Dash, then piss off.  No one gives a shit your crappy wallets and tired instamine arguments.

This is a Dark/DASH thread...get it?

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:14:17 AM

Monero troll are here  Roll Eyes

Mad guys?
oaxaca

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:17:52 AM

This is a Dark/DASH thread...get it?

beat you by 19 seconds.
Pages: « 1 ... 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 [4436] 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 4466 4467 4468 4469 4470 4471 4472 4473 4474 4475 4476 4477 4478 4479 4480 4481 4482 4483 4484 4485 4486 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: