Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 [5777] 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722721 times)
JGCMiner

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:12:48 PM

No discernable reason for the rise so do be careful.

Added to BTC38 is a discernible reason. AFAIK, that is our first major Chinese exhange. 
bandidorl

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:15:07 PM

DASH is reaching maturity, ASICS incoming + coordinated chinese pumps.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:20:52 PM

DASH is reaching maturity, ASICS incoming + coordinated chinese pumps.

Im not happy until i see 1 dash worth 50 usd   Tongue

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:25:32 PM

Added to BTC38 is a discernible reason. AFAIK, that is our first major Chinese exhange. 

We are on Bter since a long time and are with BTC38 not just since today  Wink
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:28:18 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 02:00:17 PM by toknormal

******* Monetary Background Alert ***********

The ECB is going to print a trillion Euros per year.

Mario Draghi coin. Unlimited supply.

And here's the thing: they're going to start buying corporate bonds now as well. That means the free-money paradigm just got extended from banks to businesses. Anyone can just type up some corporate bonds, give them to the ECB and get free money in return  Wink

Also they've come up with this thing called a TLTRO (Long Term Bank Lending Program) which I think is a back door bailout for Deutche bank. Means that banks can deposit at a negative interest rate (which is bad Embarrassed ) but borrow at an EVEN MORE NEGATIVE INTEREST RATE !!! - which is good  Smiley But then they've got to deliver on the bonds when they mature  Embarrassed  No problem - just borrow from the ECB at the zero-interest, free money refinancing rate and buy them back  Grin

So everyone's gonna be shuffling free worthless paper around the place to keep game alive which will get the ECB their velocity back and maybe even their sacred 2% inflation rate which is what they're tasked with acheiving.

Well this guy says it's genius (I'm not sure if he means genius-genius or comedy genius).

Q. Why are they doing this ?

A. Because all the QE and low interest rate policies of the last 5 years haven't worked. The Eurozone is still spiralling down the deflationary plughole. So they obviously need to do more of what's not working cos the reason it hasn't worked is they just haven't done enough of it.

Mario Draghi coin. Where innovation meets gratification. Hey, at least somebody's buying....

JGCMiner

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

We are on Bter since a long time and are with BTC38 not just since today  Wink

I stand corrected...
Honest Tim

Activity: 768

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:48:37 PM

We are on Bter since a long time and are with BTC38 not just since today  Wink

I stand corrected...

Yes, but Tungfa, are you suggesting that we have NOT just been added to 38??
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:58:40 PM

I stand corrected...

i checked with some chinese and they told me this is old news !?!
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:04:31 PM

I stand corrected...

Maybe your source was confused? Because we definitely were not trading on BTC38 until very recently. They use to have an informational page about Dash since forever, but no real trading pair until now.  Which is a nice development should help with Chinese access to coins.
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

I stand corrected...

Maybe your source was confused? Because we definitely were not trading on BTC38 until very recently. They use to have an informational page about Dash since forever, but no real trading pair until now.  Which is a nice development should help with Chinese access to coins.

propably
our guys are not looking at them too much due to
'no trading fees' (not listed on CMC)
so there is more fake volume and PnD going on  Wink
good news anyway
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:55:34 PM

I can't find who posted this link, or remember how I came across it, but it was a very good read.  If you have any doubts about our pet trolls here, all you have to do is read this and all will be made clear Smiley  https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/i-m-a-former-green-beret-here-s-how-i-would-bring-down-bitcoin-1456165726

LoL - Some of that stuff is hilarious given what goes on in these forums.

For example, the bit about "bot controlled responses" strikes a chord. I've often thought that the iCEBREAKER account was such an operative. I've noticed that half the time it can't even be bothered engaging with the run of the thread too deeply and just issues one of many stock responses worded slightly differently - as if he's just come in from work and has 5 minutes duty time to assign to the Dash thread before heading off to watch a football match with some pals and a crate of beer.

I thought to myself before I could write some code to do that (and did in fact offer that service to said operative I think at one point)   Wink

Notice that the iCEBREAKER account also consistently promotes ""honeypot" privacy solutions that depend totally on trust (because the blockchain isn't visible and publicly verifiable) where the NSA has more backdoors than a city centre brothel so they can see everything and "the people" can see nothing, as opposed to "anonymity in plain sight" that is in fact far more threatning to centralised authoritarian tendencies.

I can totally see why such forces would want to subvert a technology like Dash which delivers exactly that most authentic authoritarian-resistant of all monetary properties which has already stood the test of time for thousands of years.

Of course, said operative can always prove me wrong by inviting Tante out to dinner in person, hosted by bigrcanada who can provide sommelier services all night long until tongues are suitably relaxed to tok-the-truth  Cheesy

LOL, I've been thinking the same thing.  This account has long NOT been Edwardo, who obviously sold it.  Tok - could you please look at this proposal?  Do you think it would help with liquidity?  https://dashtalk.org/threads/proposal-dashtrader-info-lets-advertise-by-putting-dash-back-on-the-markets.8271/#post-87721  Thanks for your help Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:58:22 PM

about 1 hour!

Walter

Edit: this is pretty big news. Could move the markets a lot. 93Btc traded in 1st hour..

Oh my gosh, that is fantastic! 

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:59:25 PM

I stand corrected...

Maybe your source was confused? Because we definitely were not trading on BTC38 until very recently. They use to have an informational page about Dash since forever, but no real trading pair until now.  Which is a nice development should help with Chinese access to coins.

propably
good news anyway

BTC38 is counted for volume on CMC, you can look at DOGE for example that is their primary source for volume. I have requested CMC to add the new BTC38  DASH/BTC pair to our stats. Hopefully they do that soon.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:10:01 PM

******* Monetary Background Alert ***********

The ECB is going to print a trillion Euros per year.

Mario Draghi coin. Unlimited supply.

And here's the thing: they're going to start buying corporate bonds now as well. That means the free-money paradigm just got extended from banks to businesses. Anyone can just type up some corporate bonds, give them to the ECB and get free money in return  Wink

Also they've come up with this thing called a TLTRO (Long Term Bank Lending Program) which I think is a back door bailout for Deutche bank. Means that banks can deposit at a negative interest rate (which is bad Embarrassed ) but borrow at an EVEN MORE NEGATIVE INTEREST RATE !!! - which is good  Smiley But then they've got to deliver on the bonds when they mature  Embarrassed  No problem - just borrow from the ECB at the zero-interest, free money refinancing rate and buy them back  Grin

So everyone's gonna be shuffling free worthless paper around the place to keep game alive which will get the ECB their velocity back and maybe even their sacred 2% inflation rate which is what they're tasked with acheiving.

Well this guy says it's genius (I'm not sure if he means genius-genius or comedy genius).

Q. Why are they doing this ?

A. Because all the QE and low interest rate policies of the last 5 years haven't worked. The Eurozone is still spiralling down the deflationary plughole. So they obviously need to do more of what's not working cos the reason it hasn't worked is they just haven't done enough of it.

Mario Draghi coin. Where innovation meets gratification. Hey, at least somebody's buying....

LOL, thank you for that.  Sometimes I wonder about fate.  I really think Bitcoin arrived just in time to catch the fall of the world's financial meltdown.  I mean, it did grow out of the beginning of the end (2008) so maybe it's not fate, just the push that was needed to find a solution.  Still, with this thriving infrastructure, we may have Mr. Nakamoto to thank if there is no World War III.  Of course, not telling what our governments will do in desperation when they see their control slipping away.

emmo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:10:49 PM

I stand corrected...

propably
good news anyway

BTC38 is counted for volume on CMC, you can look at DOGE for example that is their primary source for volume. I have requested CMC to add the new BTC38  DASH/BTC pair to our stats. Hopefully they do that soon.
Any chance to add a pair DASH/CNY ? It will be interesting  Grin
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:41:00 PM

*** Attention Masternode Owners ***

We currently have many new proposals for this month.  ALL of them are very good ideas and much needed.  Some are better written, but beware, those that seem frivolous at first are actually very important, please go to the Dashtalk.org thread and read more.  Some of these technical guys are not good at explaining themselves and yet what they propose might be more important than anything else.  So please, give us your time, and read up on what these people are proposing, then vote as you see fit.  At least this batch has been submitted nice and early so we can actually discuss the merits of each proposal without being rushed.

So please, go to DashWhale.com to see the proposals, then to their respective threads to learn more.  Thanks so much!

pille

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:15:32 PM

Before CMC can add them, BTC38 has to provide DASH data with their api, I guess. At this time it's missing http://api.btc38.com/v1/ticker.php?c=all
julian071

Activity: 1132
Merit: 818

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:58:55 PM

*** Attention Masternode Owners ***

We currently have many new proposals for this month.  ALL of them are very good ideas and much needed.  Some are better written, but beware, those that seem frivolous at first are actually very important, please go to the Dashtalk.org thread and read more.  Some of these technical guys are not good at explaining themselves and yet what they propose might be more important than anything else.  So please, give us your time, and read up on what these people are proposing, then vote as you see fit.  At least this batch has been submitted nice and early so we can actually discuss the merits of each proposal without being rushed.

So please, go to DashWhale.com to see the proposals, then to their respective threads to learn more.  Thanks so much!

THIS! Love how we can participate and vote. Makes innovation at the same time both more market driven (good projects will prevail, wherever they originate) and more democratic than e.g. in the case of BTC.

=P
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:10:01 PM

Looks like the markets changed their minds on Draghi Unlimited Supply coin (DUSC. coinmarketcap=0). Apparently a journalist asked him if he had plans to discount the price down below zero BTC, to minus BTC in the future and he said he didn't foresee it. (Probably because it would put it below "LeCoin" at Nº 692 and it'd be hard to find).

And with that remark they did a brisk about turn and started running at 100 miles per hour in the other direction...

P.S. While researching these posts I've been listening to this interview with Fernando on Bitcoins & Gravy. Great stuff and very informative - especially for new people wanting a relaxed introduction !

Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:18:17 PM

Proposal:  Dash World: Evolution in Marketing

Greyghost asked me to post an announcement here since he does not have bitcointalk account.  He submitted a clearly well thought out marketing and SEO proposal called Dash World: Evolution in Marketing.  I would encourage you to visit Dashtalk, Dashwhale, or Dash Chat Slack for further discussion.

Dashtalk: https://dashtalk.org/threads/dash-world-evolution-in-marketing-budget-proposal.8259/#post-87678
Dashwhale:  https://www.dashwhale.org/p/DashWorld
Dash Chat Slack(open to all for real time chatting):  https://digitalcash.slack.com/messages/dashworld/

Formatted pdf version:  http://tinyurl.com/zzqu8ub

SUMMARY

Dash World: Evolution in Marketing places all strategic efforts under one umbrella with the clear focus on Dash’s three main advantages and promotes Dash as:
  • An exciting, permissionless investment opportunity, via its MN network,
  • The perfect digital cash for the emerging P2P decentralized economy;
  • As enabler of our right to privacy via its revolutionary PrivacyProtect (formerly DarkSend) feature.

Tactical steps:
  • Marketing focuses on specific areas such as:
    -- Masternodes as an investment,
    -- Dash’s property as digital cash,
    -- PrivacyProtect (a.k.a. DarkSend) by creating “stories” around each revolutionary feature Dash Project represents.
  • SEO (Google search optimizing) work fixes dash.org weaknesses such as
    -- Meta Tags that are now lacking (these are shown as snippets in Google search results);
    -- Schema micro-data implementation (structuring the information);
    -- Meta tags in foreign languages (with the help of the Foundation):
  • An outside marketing company helps with:
    -- marketing audit;
    -- positioning Dash in weekly media;
    -- press contacts,
    -- events & conferences organization (speaking engagements),
    -- Reddit and other community outreach avenues;
  • Working internally to develop the new products to be a part of the emerging P2P crypto economy Dash should be able to power as its currency with marketing that further drives development and merchant adoption.

This Proposal joins our efforts into a needed structure with the technical, sociological and innovative side of the Dash Project.  It places all creative energy on the boat that sails in one direction and spreads the message. It aims at creating excitement without and within. It does not want for many a valuable project to linger in a limbo alone, trying to find its place under the sun on by itself, its gives everyone and every effort a space in the Dash World: Micro-economy of Dash it, we strive to create.
Pages: « 1 ... 5727 5728 5729 5730 5731 5732 5733 5734 5735 5736 5737 5738 5739 5740 5741 5742 5743 5744 5745 5746 5747 5748 5749 5750 5751 5752 5753 5754 5755 5756 5757 5758 5759 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 5770 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 [5777] 5778 5779 5780 5781 5782 5783 5784 5785 5786 5787 5788 5789 5790 5791 5792 5793 5794 5795 5796 5797 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 5819 5820 5821 5822 5823 5824 5825 5826 5827 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: