Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:31:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 [6179] 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722497 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:35:24 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 12:12:17 AM by arielbit

What you mean to sell all my mining hardware and just buy Dash coin ?
If i sell for 7000$ i can buy 323 dash now. Lets see after 1 year maybe dash can rise to 50$ max and this can give me 16 000$ = 9000$ profit for 1 year
Hmmm if i continue mining i can buy new rig every 2-3 month = +25% x 5 times for 1 year =  9000$ for 1 year + new hardware its more profit to invest in coins and there is no risk to lose money

you are not investing in coins, you are mining and dumping them for fiat.. dont see why would give a fying fuck about your bottom fiat line you parasite.

Fiat should always be in the picture, what will the miners pay the electric company? DASH?...

your POS masternodes scheme is the parasite here. earned in 48 hours and earning majority of coins for years, with pennies on investment and electricity.

I will not be surprised if DASH is in transition to full blown POS...they are planning to collateralize mining too

see..they are scared of some sinister deep pocket individual/group to do nasty stuff with POW element of DASH...why? because nobody in their right mind will and is mining this shitcoin..that means their POW is not that secured..

and btw LEOcoin shifted to POS because nobody is mining that shit anymore haha.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

icebucket and brainshutdown, you are confused. You were talking to stanchoBS and then continue the convo with melea  Roll Eyes
Then bigr confused icebucket with aSSiCEBREAKER  Cheesy
It's saturday, so I can understand.

Thanks  Cheesy

melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:39:10 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 12:06:33 AM by melea

What you mean to sell all my mining hardware and just buy Dash coin ?
If i sell for 7000$ i can buy 323 dash now. Lets see after 1 year maybe dash can rise to 50$ max and this can give me 16 000$ = 9000$ profit for 1 year
Hmmm if i continue mining i can buy new rig every 2-3 month = +25% x 5 times for 1 year =  9000$ for 1 year + new hardware its more profit to invest in coins and there is no risk to lose money

Nice to see some people know math.  Roll Eyes                      

and other people just use imagination and more  Grin

* edit  because i selling my car my wife my dog my house for buying more Dash, so you can hurry if you want some.  Tongue

MAN! Don't sell your dog!

@AzzAz : my dog apreciated that., dont worry its here one bull terrier and others. take care!

pd: my wife its here too, never sell ever,  i have to do a  fork on she tonigth! Cool   And in others also if I can Kiss Kiss  thanks and take care! @AzzAz  

P.d: please lets talk abouth coins only! Shocked  obviously me joking

but seriously;   have good weekend alls

@AzzAz my wife dont know abouth my crypto live, double life. thats my live story  Grin

melea

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Not B troll & do something!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

It's saturday, so I can understand.

weekend traders They have feelings are human, so on monday  Cry  wtf i do? why?,      imo weekend for buy cheap, thanks for cheap coins i need that.

best trader, boot trader dont fell your lost Tongue and its fuking fast

AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:46:14 PM

Let me guess: Monero tread? Well author spent a lot time trolling here some time ago. I red that. Pitty my time reading. Ignored here.

@ melea: that's joke, I was hoping your wife is reading this :-)
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 12:02:41 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 01:02:54 AM by bigrcanada1

so for now not buy dash and yes buying cheap XRP Kiss but im not a trader just see whats hapend,

I see you have a noob account, and new to this space so allow me to point some things out to you XRP is Ripple, they have 100 billion coins in all..

Think about that number 100 billion .. it is pretty large, now how many coins are left to be mined.. 63 billion coins not yet mined .. do you know how many USD has to be thrown at ripple each day for it to continue to hold its price ? allot I would think.

although
Ripple had the right intentions in the beginning but I beleave it will be replaced in the end by something that has more thought behind it

Grin...man...I almost fell off my chair when I saw his comment.  Seriously, some of these guys need to stop investing in crypto and start investing in career in comedy!!! Throw that in with the "monerons" and we have a full blown circus here...clowns like ice and smoothie riding fluffy pony in their circus rings ....we have comedy for years.  Man...
Just to be clear, im not ICEbreaker, and whats wrong with this comment ?
please point out the comedy involved ? im not following :/

EDIT: dawned upon me that you might be addressing melea with that comment.. my bad

Icebucket, sorry I didn't mean you...I was commenting on melea's comment and referencing Icebreaker.  Cool  God i remember when you first came on the this forum ...and I think it was after icey(assbreaker) was on here and I thought geez...i'm wouldn't want to mixed icey(assbreaker) with icebucket.  in that context...my comment now makes sense right Wink
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:05:45 AM

@bigrcanada1

Re: Monero Economy Workgroup - The MEW Thread

That is the MEW topic i mentioned earlier.
You will see the wpalczynski guy (a Monero supporter / IRC user) asking and then he gets called a FUD'er.
Risto cries FUD to his own supporter who asks where THEIR donated money was spent.
As though he is above accountability.
And he is !

The fact his employee on the forum game Latapie was the MEW treasurer is simply appalling.
AND.. how David vanished ....with the Money for months.
As Dave admitted on that link and how Dave denied it during the Monero French Police Fraud topic i posted around the same time frame.
If you look around you can actually catching them saying the opposite.. caught lying.
Yeah a treasurer vanished then comes back and says he was robbed a victim so you can trust him LOL
oh and he's "sorry"

I'd love to be able to take a fortune in donated money and vanish with it for months.. must be nice.

Weird is when Dave came back he had started running around the web apologizing profusely for doing something to the Monero community but would never say what.
If it his absence ? Then why did he deny even being gone on one topic and admit it on another ?

Then reading the Monero shill's weird apology i had questions so i created the topic to summarize his multiple quotes and ask .. WHAT HAPPENED ?
I was attacked like you all never seen before.. they flooded me we with Negative Trust ratings ruining my rep here claiming i lied on that topic when all i did was copy & paste the quotes from Dave others already posted here (who did not get negged)
They never did explain anything but what Latapie was caught saying confirmed ANOTHER lie.
The biggest being that they the Monero shill's usual-suspects had never advertised on Bitcointalk (when they have blatantly)
Dave said he started a Monero Marketing Company which contradicts probably a 100 comments from them all previously.
..caught lying AGAIN !
And who did i just say he worked for ? rpietila / risto the castle bentley king of Monero.

All i can say is look yourselves people.
They really are deceitful little fraud's.
and there is far more to uncover on those scumbags if you wanted to dig.

[NEWS] Monero David Latapie French Police Fraud [updated]
Check out that link to see David Latapie's quoted comments like i was referring to above.

@toknormal
That was a good post earlier, well done !

FUD first & ask questions later™
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:21:00 AM

@bigrcanada1

You will see the wpalczynski guy (a Monero supporter / IRC user) asking and then he gets called a FUD'er.
Risto cries FUD to his own supporter who asks where THEIR donated money was spent.
And he is !

The fact his employee on the forum game Latapie was the MEW treasurer is simply appalling.
As Dave admitted on that link and how Dave denied it during the Monero French Police Fraud topic i posted around the same time frame.
If you look around you can actually catching them saying the opposite.. caught lying.
Yeah a treasurer vanished then comes back and says he was robbed a victim so you can trust him LOL
oh and he's "sorry"

I'd love to be able to take a fortune in donated money and vanish with it for months.. must be nice.

Weird is when Dave came back he had started running around the web apologizing profusely for doing something to the Monero community but would never say what.
If it his absence ? Then why did he deny even being gone on one topic and admit it on another ?

Then reading the Monero shill's weird apology i had questions so i created the topic to summarize his multiple quotes and ask .. WHAT HAPPENED ?
I was attacked like you all never seen before.. they flooded me we with Negative Trust ratings ruining my rep here claiming i lied on that topic when all i did was copy & paste the quotes from Dave others already posted here (who did not get negged)
They never did explain anything but what Latapie was caught saying confirmed ANOTHER lie.
The biggest being that they the Monero shill's usual-suspects had never advertised on Bitcointalk (when they have blatantly)
Dave said he started a Monero Marketing Company which contradicts probably a 100 comments from them all previously.
..caught lying AGAIN !
And who did i just say he worked for ? rpietila / risto the castle bentley king of Monero.

Check out that link to see David Latapie's quoted comments like i was referring to above.

@toknormal

Thanks for the info....this is truly insightful.

I've been wondering this for over 2 years.  Something never felt right about those scumbags.  Why were they acting the way they were acting everywhere?!?  Sure DASH and other coins have had their own challenges...its to be expected as we are in the early days of creating a new monetary system.  Mistakes will be made, some intentional others not.  But to be SO caustic, toxic and abusive...is UNHEARD OF, even for here.   Every time i've watched fluffy and his band of dirt bags, I can't help but read their body language, the way they present themselves and just the look in their eyes...things didn't and don't seem right.  In another lifetime of mine I had to rely on reading peoples body language for my own and others safety.  You learn to pick up this kind of stuff.

Either way...I'll PM you in the next few days as I want to dig into these scum bags some more...if anything, just to confirm what i've always thought about them was right.  this is going to blow up in their faces...and when it does...they will be long gone with everyones' money.  Mark this day that I made that prediction.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

@bigrcanada1

And he is !

oh and he's "sorry"

..caught lying AGAIN !

@toknormal

Good write up Spoetnik.

If you recall they also claimed that David Latapie was not officially involved with Monero, more lies.

That development fund was likely split between david, risto, ricardo and smooth.

no wonder GUI took so long..........

Smooth. Is it the same Smooth who is a Steem whale?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:28:59 AM

@bigrcanada1

And he is !

oh and he's "sorry"

..caught lying AGAIN !

@toknormal

Good write up Spoetnik.

If you recall they also claimed that David Latapie was not officially involved with Monero, more lies.

That development fund was likely split between david, risto, ricardo and smooth.

yeah, pre-mining / ninja mining can be very profitable .. ask Smooth

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:29:17 AM

aaahhh I see on the left hand of my screen that the Monerons minions have awoken again.  Keep supporting the fraudster scum bag puppet masters you schill for.  
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:33:20 AM

@bigrcanada1

And he is !

oh and he's "sorry"

..caught lying AGAIN !

@toknormal

Good write up Spoetnik.

yeah, pre-mining can be very profitable .. ask Smooth

Yes, he pre ninja mined or what ever you want to call it.

His crew are also involved in trolling and trying to bring down any perceived rival to steem. 

its funny how fast moral and values are out of the window when profits can be made...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:43:48 AM

@bigrcanada1

And he is !

oh and he's "sorry"

..caught lying AGAIN !

@toknormal

Good write up Spoetnik.

yeah, pre-mining can be very profitable .. ask Smooth

Yes, he pre ninja mined or what ever you want to call it.

His crew are also involved in trolling and trying to bring down any perceived rival to steem.  

its funny how fast moral and values are out of the window when profits can be made...

And what I noticed: They upvote each other ( to look trustwothy ) same way as they downvoted Spoetnik to look untrusty! That is abuse of forum rules.
spatula

Activity: 507
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

LOL I love watching these shorters get rekt  Cheesy
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

aSSBREAKER fighting Dash in ANN thread:

Tongue
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:06:54 AM

slowly but surely go up, there is news of what today is about coins dash

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 05:26:01 AM

Comments on this post are pure comedy gold.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thedashguy/warning-dash-is-actively-engaging-in-forms-of-censorship-and-maintaing-a-profitable-echo-chamber

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:29:56 AM

Trolls are back. Time to overtake Muner0
wackyD

Activity: 170
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:36:40 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2017, 05:57:38 AM by wackyD

Trolls are back. Time to overtake Muner0

I think the market is trying to value dash by market cap - ie a market cap above that of litecoin.. Or shorts are getting squeezed.. $200 mil here we come??

jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:42:17 AM

Any Particular reasons on this Dash Rise. Any news or any Devlopment ? Or this is just a random Pump with Huge Volume ? I see many people Fudding against Dash. Surprised with the Continuos rise, if without any news or active development..

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

Pages: « 1 ... 6129 6130 6131 6132 6133 6134 6135 6136 6137 6138 6139 6140 6141 6142 6143 6144 6145 6146 6147 6148 6149 6150 6151 6152 6153 6154 6155 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6161 6162 6163 6164 6165 6166 6167 6168 6169 6170 6171 6172 6173 6174 6175 6176 6177 6178 [6179] 6180 6181 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: