Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 [6232] 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
Rakete4

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

Hey Dash-guys!

After we hit 0.048 a few days ago, this is now a race to the bottom obviously.
Let's be honest, we didn't make it to gold and silver, because our masternodes are bleeding this coin dry.
But the bronze medal on Coinmarketcap will always be a remarkable piece of crypto history. Not every scam goes THAT high.

Now let's remember the good old times, when we were all still full of hope, and marketing was more shilly than ever before. This will be a remarkable piece of crypto history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y643_-ktnMA

And don't worry, I will accompany you during all of the downhill ride which is in front of us down to the very bottom.

Dash guys, you'll never walk alone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:15:23 PM

Why such a problem with the masternodes?  You mean in every other crypto holders only hold what they're going to spend the next day?  Nobody hoards any coins? There's no such thing as "whales" because not even Satoshi nor Fluffy Pony nor Charlie Lee nor any of their supporters hold any large number of coins??

Just because Dash rewards its holders with a revenue for vital services provided to the network doesn't mean there's any "bleeding dry" going on.  Talk to me when Satoshi frees up his coins into circulation.

In the meantime, neither you nor any of your pals who have posted in this thread before you have been able to provide a single valid proof to support your "scam" accusations.

I'm adding you to my ignore list now along with the other trolls.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

Why such a problem with the masternodes?  You mean in every other crypto holders only hold what they're going to spend the next day?  Nobody hoards any coins? There's no such thing as "whales" because not even Satoshi nor Fluffy Pony nor Charlie Lee nor any of their supporters hold any large number of coins??

Just because Dash rewards its holders with a revenue for vital services provided to the network doesn't mean there's any "bleeding dry" going on.  Talk to me when Satoshi frees up his coins into circulation.

Satoshi's coins just sit there.  Unlike Masternodes, they don't bleed a % of every block reward from now until the end of time.

And unlike Masternodes, Satoshi's coins don't vote to fund scams such as Dash's ATM, etc. "projects."

Exactly what "vital services" do Masternodes provide?

Nobody uses Dash as cash (avg. tx is >$10k) so how can you claim anything Masternodes do is "vital?"

Everything Dash does is done by other coins.  But better.

If you disagree, provide one example as a counterargument instead of just making a show of attacking-the-attacker Ignoring The Troll.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

In the meantime, neither you nor any of your pals who have posted in this thread before you have been able to provide a single valid proof to support your "scam" accusations.

Every DASH success brings troll swarm here, and that is actually a good sign.
 Dash is passing its landmarks one by one and that obviously hurts them so much.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:42:44 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 03:32:43 PM by qwizzie

Why such a problem with the masternodes?  You mean in every other crypto holders only hold what they're going to spend the next day?  Nobody hoards any coins? There's no such thing as "whales" because not even Satoshi nor Fluffy Pony nor Charlie Lee nor any of their supporters hold any large number of coins??

Just because Dash rewards its holders with a revenue for vital services provided to the network doesn't mean there's any "bleeding dry" going on.  Talk to me when Satoshi frees up his coins into circulation.

Every DASH success brings troll swarm here, and that is actually a good sign.
 Dash is passing its landmarks one by one and that obviously hurts them so much.

The attention (positive and negative) that Dash is getting these days, can be found not just in this ANN thread .. it seems to have ignited a little fury in the altcoin discussion section as well.
Unavoidable i guess when you have one altcoin emerging as topdog.

Dash, pack leader of the altcoins... i like it  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:06:49 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 03:21:44 PM by toknormal

Correction proceeding nicely ! Orders set.

1st shot of espresso getting packed down. Lots of new and excited investors asking intelligent questions like "Exactly what "vital services" do Masternodes provide?" Wink

12-hour chart now starting to correct also so as lower ranges start to wash through & get baked in   Grin
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 03:43:55 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 04:13:01 PM by toknormal

Satoshi's coins just sit there.

...all 1 million of them !

Just waiting to to be cashed out in the original and biggest crypto-scam of all time. 7.125 Billion people on this planet and 1 solitary one of them holds a full fifteenth of the entire bitconi supply. Unfortunately my couple of "maddof-nodes" can't hold a candle to that. Wink. (Nor can anybody's for that matter).

Get your hard hats on folks !  Cheesy
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

https://news.bitcoin.com/dash-price-rises-exponentially-bubble/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 06:23:42 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2017, 06:45:02 PM by afbitcoins

The trolling is almost making this thread unreadable at times. Reminds me a bit of how in the Matrix movies, agent Smith cloned himself all over the world of the matrix and turned it into a world raining and full of only him.  Trolls have done that here. Maybe I'll jump over to the Dash forums, bitcointalk seems to be going downhill anyway, even in the bitcoin sections.

As for Dash, this correction is very much needed after that huge bubble spike. I'd have preferred more gradual growth with a few corrections along the way than that gigantic spike but it is what it is. I think further decline likely but stabilising at higher levels than previously. I only trade a little Dash, most I hold. But ready to buy back if it goes down further.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

First monthly budget superblock issued under the new 12.1 architecture!  This is an amazing accomplishment by the Dash developers.Thank you to everyone that helped code and test this new version. Amazing work!
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:32:50 PM

First monthly budget superblock issued under the new 12.1 architecture!  This is an amazing accomplishment by the Dash developers.Thank you to everyone that helped code and test this new version. Amazing work!

Congratz Dash developers, onward and forward to the next superblock 

jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 08:33:59 PM

Nice work!

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
andron8383

Activity: 333

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:06:19 PM

Instamined or Ninja Mined and even Premined...is a must.

Now Is Evan a wealthy man now?...damn straight.  I'd rather be a lined with a successful developer and project leader.  

What i can say waht is Evan doin is scewning miners all time Cheesy...
guys you should love it.
1) he instamined coins with rewards like 500DARK i was with that party sadly i got GPU miner after them Sad -  SHIT
2) then he reduced mining reward to 25 over short period of time that was bountiful
3) he reduced coin supply from 81m to 21m Cheesy that was genius too
4) to fuck miners more here created Masternodes to rob miners from rewards more hahaha those who don't like miners love Evan.
5) so at end Evan have good portion of Masternodes and can POS "mine" without eqipment while hardware miners are making their arm race all time.
6) goverment system Cheesy best joke so when have many masternodes he can vote what he want and he call that "self-goverment" Cheesy...
7) but screw that all he was making game breaking changes from day 0 and no one gave it a fuck so why now that should change ? price was rising

Like you see all his changes was to create world where he can screw miners and decision make him happy.
This guy is a genius if you thinking about being miner DASH forget it is much better to join his team and get master-node.
Evan proves that he like to fuck up miners Cheesy just don't try mining and you will be OK.

PS: Evan never dumps his coins -  Wink
PPS: Thank you Evan for good DASH ride. I will hoop for master node when price will fall again to 0.01 BTC
AzzAz
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:20:27 PM

Now Is Evan a wealthy man now?...damn straight.  I'd rather be a lined with a successful developer and project leader.  

What i can say waht is Evan doin is scewning miners all time Cheesy...
guys you should love it.
1) he instamined coins with rewards like 500DARK i was with that party sadly i got GPU miner after them Sad -  SHIT
2) then he reduced mining reward to 25 over short period of time that was bountiful
3) he reduced coin supply from 81m to 21m Cheesy that was genius too
4) to fuck miners more here created Masternodes to rob miners from rewards more hahaha those who don't like miners love Evan.
5) so at end Evan have good portion of Masternodes and can POS "mine" without eqipment while hardware miners are making their arm race all time.
6) goverment system Cheesy best joke so when have many masternodes he can vote what he want and he call that "self-goverment" Cheesy...
7) but screw that all he was making game breaking changes from day 0 and no one gave it a fuck so why now that should change ? price was rising

Like you see all his changes was to create world where he can screw miners and decision make him happy.
This guy is a genius if you thinking about being miner DASH forget it is much better to join his team and get master-node.
Evan proves that he like to fuck up miners Cheesy just don't try mining and you will be OK.

PS: Evan never dumps his coins -  Wink
PPS: Thank you Evan for good DASH ride. I will hoop for master node when price will fall again to 0.01 BTC
Again? ( sry everyone for quoting this ):
1) No you don't know that. Earlier in this tread you could find two of those instaminers posts.
2)Yes, but : he wanted to start over from zero but community voted against. Go read here
3)All agreed
4)No miner complained ?
5)You dont know that either, but more he has - the better for DASH
6)You call that "yoke"Huh
7)Troll harder, that makes DASH price rise.

one more for ignore list...
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:32:42 PM

So much for high quality trolls making somewhat challenging troll posts.. sighhh  Sad
Minor league trolling at its finest.

K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 09:46:52 PM

Indeed, any miners who weren't happy with the coin supply or block reward or anything else, they got out three years ago!  And a good job too because the miners Dash has now are the best miners in Crypto.  Don't you know that when Dash rolled out the recent hardfork in February, 100% of the miners updated to the new version within something like 24 hours!  Show us any other coin that can do that!

So I'd like to propose a toast to Dash's miners.  The best, the most efficient, the most dedicated and the most appreciated miners in Cryptospace!
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

diarrhea of the mouth

You missed out on the price rise and are pissed huh?

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:35:22 PM

https://medium.com/@EricRSammons/an-honest-assessment-of-dash-todays-hottest-cryptocurrency-908603b7a2a3#.q3v4qr13q

What a great article. Thanks Eric

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:35:47 PM

Indeed, any miners who weren't happy with the coin supply or block reward or anything else, they got out three years ago!  And a good job too because the miners Dash has now are the best miners in Crypto.  Don't you know that when Dash rolled out the recent hardfork in February, 100% of the miners updated to the new version within something like 24 hours!  Show us any other coin that can do that!

So I'd like to propose a toast to Dash's miners.  The best, the most efficient, the most dedicated and the most appreciated miners in Cryptospace!

100 hours  Cool
AzzAz
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:36:20 PM

Yes, so much dislike bitcoin miners!
Pages: « 1 ... 6182 6183 6184 6185 6186 6187 6188 6189 6190 6191 6192 6193 6194 6195 6196 6197 6198 6199 6200 6201 6202 6203 6204 6205 6206 6207 6208 6209 6210 6211 6212 6213 6214 6215 6216 6217 6218 6219 6220 6221 6222 6223 6224 6225 6226 6227 6228 6229 6230 6231 [6232] 6233 6234 6235 6236 6237 6238 6239 6240 6241 6242 6243 6244 6245 6246 6247 6248 6249 6250 6251 6252 6253 6254 6255 6256 6257 6258 6259 6260 6261 6262 6263 6264 6265 6266 6267 6268 6269 6270 6271 6272 6273 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6279 6280 6281 6282 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: