Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 [2366] 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
PocketCrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:22:59 AM

Hello Darkcoin Community!

We've just released PocketCrypto, a new Cryptocurrency Management App that will allow you to easily manage your Darkcoin investment.  I'm a Darkcoin investor myself and am excited to see what the future holds for the coin.  Hope you guys will check out the app and Good Luck to All!

We currently support all coins on Mintpal, Cryptsy, and Bittrex. Polo will be added soon.

Pro Version (super awesome!) (no ads) (earlier updates)(no coin limit) (just because you love us Cheesy)
*Exclusive to Pro: *add unlimited coins, add Fiat Currency with price in btc, Precious Metals with price in btc, Notes Feature,and more coming soon!

Free Version (still awesome!)(10 coin limit)

Please check out our main post for additional info, Thanks!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=660696.0

Thanks to everyone that has supported our app! Smiley  Please update to latest version if you haven't already, the older version is no longer compatible with Bittrex exchange.

DRK Donations: XtCFeLpBTbfWsp24zUSvsagB3ZGnNZAZxw

Blockfolio  ~Bitcoin/Altcoin Portfolio App~ Charts & Price Alerts BCT thread
Download Now: Blockfolio App Twitter: @BlockfolioApp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:24:27 AM

ExpedientSlush
This user is currently ignored.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:26:33 AM

This guy has to be a troll. Brand new account, sob story, so cliche. Either way, don't invest what you can't afford to lose. If you don't follow that advice, you deserve everything you get, and it isn't anyone's responsibility to feel sorry for you.
DarkcoinME

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:27:17 AM

You will never make it in the investment world with this attitude, if you wanted a "safe" place to make money, leave it in a bank and earn your fuckall % Pa.  Instead, you chose a high risk / high reward investment without understanding the risk you took.  You have failed to do you own research and listened to others and now you have lost faith, because you cannot see what is two feet in front of you.

I did my own research and I'm holding tight.  Blind freddy can see the daily chart wedgy formation.  Price is dropping on VERY LOW volume and it's still within the wedge formation.  Good news from RC4 is likely to break this wedge formation to the upside on HIGH volume, if this happens, the price could double or triple in a matter of days/weeks. Buy when blood flows through the streets, and people like you are panicking.  I bought more yesterday.  If it drops to 0.08ish i'll buy enough for another MN.

And above all.  DYOFR! (Do your own fucking research!)

http://c2n.me/iBmQH2.jpg
[/quote]

Like this chart  Grin
Ignition75

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:29:49 AM

One thing is certain. Btc and Ltc development has stalled.

BTC Foundation would be in a tight huddle following proposed regulation by New York...

I wonder how they are going to respond...

I'm guessing LTC would be in a clone huddle  Wink

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
duckmuy

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:37:46 AM

This guy has to be a troll. Brand new account, sob story, so cliche. Either way, don't invest what you can't afford to lose. If you don't follow that advice, you deserve everything you get, and it isn't anyone's responsibility to feel sorry for you.

He's a dumb piece of shit fuck him in the asshole with a pine cone. Then take a dump on his face and spank his grandma.
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 02:41:43 AM

BTC Foundation would be in a tight huddle following proposed regulation by New York...

I think as Btc is an open protocol and cannot change, they will be the government's crypto. I think people are smarter than that and will realise sooner or later that all their transactions are being monitored. Btc is too big to change now. I'm not sure what the foundation can do about that TBH. The protocol can't prevent snooping and they can't change the protocol. It's a dead end. Only upside is government championing Btc over anon currencies. If that's the case, I'll keep wealth in anon currency and convert to spend Btc as and when required.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:47:53 AM

I think as Btc is an open protocol and cannot change, they will be the government's crypto. I think people are smarter than that and will realise sooner or later that all their transactions are being monitored. Btc is too big to change now. I'm not sure what the foundation can do about that TBH. The protocol can't prevent snooping and they can't change the protocol. It's a dead end. Only upside is government championing Btc over anon currencies. If that's the case, I'll keep wealth in anon currency and convert to spend Btc as and when required.

I think you're not alone in that thought.

So how does one keep privacy when converting from DRK to BTC?  The scenario you painted is most likely going to come to fruition, as soon as you hit BTC you're "monitored"...

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:05:11 AM

Are you fucking serious? Go fuck yourself you rich elitist prick.

Have a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up you pussy.

You wanna fight prick?

ExpedientSlush whilst I and no doubt many others feel your pain, your issue is not that you bought $3000 worth of dark at BTC .018, it's your attitude. You get on here angry as hell and just blurt out venom on everyone because you're so pissed at how things have turned out. The sad thing is that if DRK had gone to .036 you'd most likely be sounding off at the mouth about what a clever fellow you are and telling all your friends how you've "doubled your money..." yada, yada. And then you're likely to take an even bigger gamble on some other coin because someone's told you it's a "dead cert winner" and your $6000 is then likely to turn into $1000 or less and you'll be in angry pissed-off territory again.

You've put your self into a highly volatile, high risk, non regulated investment environment. What were you really expecting, just gains, gains and more gains? Darklord has so rightly pointed out, you MUST do research before even thinking about dipping your toe into this world.

But the good news is you've bought a coin that clearly has the potential to be the game changer of game changers. All you need to do is fix your attitude, have a bit of patience and work on sorting out other parts of your life so you're not so dependent on Crypto going to the moon. The market fo rthsi stuff is what it is....I'm sitting on way bigger losses than you and kicking myself for having bought a substantial portion of my DRK holdings at even higher than 0.18. But it was MY decision and I'm living with it.

We, on here are not all rich, we are not all elitist (actually I wouldn't think any are). We're all people that are looking for new ways and means to create value and earn. You need to take responsibility for YOUR decisions and grow up (like, urgently).

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
ExpedientSlush

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:09:59 AM

You wanna fight prick?

ExpedientSlush whilst I and no doubt many others feel your pain, your issue is not that you bought $3000 worth of dark at BTC .018, it's your attitude. You get on here angry as hell and just blurt out venom on everyone because you're so pissed at how things have turned out. The sad thing is that if DRK had gone to .036 you'd most likely be sounding off at the mouth about what a clever fellow you are and telling all your friends how you've "doubled your money..." yada, yada. And then you're likely to take an even bigger gamble on some other coin because someone's told you it's a "dead cert winner" and your $6000 is then likely to turn into $1000 or less and you'll be in angry pissed-off territory again.

You've put your self into a highly volatile, high risk, non regulated investment environment. What were you really expecting, just gains, gains and more gains? Darklord has so rightly pointed out, you MUST do research before even thinking about dipping your toe into this world.

But the good news is you've bought a coin that clearly has the potential to be the game changer of game changers. All you need to do is fix your attitude, have a bit of patience and work on sorting out other parts of your life so you're not so dependent on Crypto going to the moon. The market fo rthsi stuff is what it is....I'm sitting on way bigger losses than you and kicking myself for having bought a substantial portion of my DRK holdings at even higher than 0.18. But it was MY decision and I'm living with it.

We, on here are not all rich, we are not all elitist (actually I wouldn't think any are). We're all people that are looking for new ways and means to create value and earn. You need to take responsibility for YOUR decisions and grow up (like, urgently).

Whatever asshole.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:11:00 AM

I'm guessing LTC would be in a clone huddle  Wink

I think you're not alone in that thought.

So how does one keep privacy when converting from DRK to BTC?  The scenario you painted is most likely going to come to fruition, as soon as you hit BTC you're "monitored"...
You can exchange via dark exchanges that do not comply with NYC regs. Keep a low profile. And spend modest amounts regularly via multiple accounts; using family's details or even someone who is prepared to sell you that info.

It's the big ball of sardine approach. The shark can't eat us all.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:17:17 AM

You wanna fight prick?

Whatever asshole.

Whatever asshole is on the buying end of a trade they have a chance of winning and a chance of losing
Whatever asshole is on the selling side of a trade they have a chance of winning and a chance of losing
At the end the day some assholes win, some assholes lose
Some assholes work out how to transcend their assholiness
You have the opportunity to do this too
all the best

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:20:10 AM

Did you guys watch the latest "The Bitcoin Group" episode?

Kristov Atlas addresses the DarkCoin Community, and expresses his gratitude:

http://youtu.be/bcEryV8_i7c?t=1h18m54s

Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:21:22 AM

You can exchange via dark exchanges that do not comply with NYC regs. Keep a low profile. And spend modest amounts regularly via multiple accounts; using family's details or even someone who is prepared to sell you that info.

It's the big ball of sardine approach. The shark can't eat us all.

I like it...  I've accumulated quite a bit of DRK in the recent weeks, now it's time to start protecting my privacy for real...

I'll start with a VPN tunnel and I think each one of my mining rigs is going to get it's own BTC and DRK wallet  Grin

DarkcoinME

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:24:55 AM

[/quote]

if you really did your own research, should have discovered by now darkcoin is a instamine scam with a flawed privacy model, everyone that invested in drk instead of cryptonote coins (Monero, Boolberry, Quazarcoin, etc) will lose money big time.

dump everything already and buy XMR/BBR before its too late.
[/quote]

Ohh plz don't get me wrong I did my research, nothing is compared to dark innovation's, I'm a long time investor and dark will likely go up to a new lvl.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:31:54 AM

The future of government owned Bitcoin is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2botdf/coinbase_is_saying_i_have_to_link_a_bank_account/

If using coinbase, you can't transfer more than $3k in Btc to another Btc account without identifying yourself.

thunderdrum

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:38:40 AM

You wanna fight prick?

Whatever asshole.

pathetic looser~ Ignored.
Please DO sell your coins... Someone must get the profit from your lost.

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
duckmuy

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 03:41:48 AM

Quack.
bertlebbert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

This is the worst investment i ever made its done nothing but slowly bleed to death ever since I bought it. The worst part is that I listened to all the people saying hold, now I feel like a fucking fool and hate myself for not selling sooner. God dammit! Angry IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!

Have patience, and don't hate yourself... What if you you panic sell now, then watch as we rally to a new high?
THEN, how would you feel?
Ignition75

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:12:18 AM

The future of government owned Bitcoin is here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2botdf/coinbase_is_saying_i_have_to_link_a_bank_account/

If using coinbase, you can't transfer more than $3k in Btc to another Btc account without identifying yourself.

Yes it's the same in AUS with BTC Markets for example... A few times I've had to sell BTC to pay for power etc it's been into my bank account.  The Australian government has already said openly it's monitoring every BTC to Fiat transaction that takes place on these shores...

I've been keeping transactions small until I decide how I'm going to manage my finances in the future...

At this stage I've switched to contracting for my day job and I'm running my farm within the same company, to help with the tax bill.  You have to declare something otherwise the whole system will go into meltdown.

Then there's my DarkCoins, which I want to keep private and purchase what the hell I want without anybody watching...  Some DRK merchant adoption is going to be crucial to make that happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 2316 2317 2318 2319 2320 2321 2322 2323 2324 2325 2326 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 2332 2333 2334 2335 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 [2366] 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 2386 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: