Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:01:51 PM

i have struggled with wither or not this thread should get locked.  And as annoying as it may seem.  it seems refreshing to know everything is out in the open. if people are serious long term smart investors they wont invest via Trolls dribble or flag barers or pump n dampers.  they will do market segment research. i believe we are in a far better position now then May.  We need to stay on message and ask tough questions help come up with solutions if need be and more importantly now concentrate on rebuilding our community.

Agreed. Everything has always been open (except a small chunk of the code, for obvious reasons, but that will be opened too when it's ready) and that's the way it should stay.

I'm not sure the community needs rebuilding so much as just expanding - we're all still here because we believe financial privacy is important and DRK is currently the best solution. There's a depth of talent working on DRK that is quite remarkable.

Agree. Influx of newcomers will be seen after the remaining bugs cleared, code reviewed, open sourced - resulting in increased price and renewed interest from the media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:02:23 PM

goodmorning shojayxt. any word on your bug?

[/quote]

Gave up.  
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:04:32 PM

What the FUCK is going on here. Testnet demominates me 14000 tDRK with 4 rounds, Mainet made me 90 with 4 rounds within 4hours.
Everything is fine and these BULLSHIT FUCKERS don´t stop spamming FULL TIME all the day they are not SLEEPING.

WHY DO YOU NOT DO SOMETHING WORTHFULL WITH YOUR TIME THAN SPAMMING ALL tHE DAY AROUND

I wish they would do something worthwhile......

This is the view of from my holiday house....but instead I spend some of my time dealing with FUD from those who don't see that alt-coins are R&D for Bitcoin which has to move like a tanker now it is so big and can't change course so easily.

R&D alt-coins that are aligned with Bitcoin can have their own value, or Bitcoin can one day try to integrate any of the features the market has deemed valuable.

It also means those types of transactions that Bitcoin would rather not be conducted through Bitcoin, well they can be conducted elsewhere to help Bitcoin with its image problems.

Trolling here is shooting Bitcoin in the foot.  Some people are just too stupid to understand the bigger picture of these things....
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

I think the weak hands have all cashed out now, bottom was 0.005 BTC and trend reversal has kicked in. Not 100% sure, but fairly confident. This is where I start accumulating more DRK, just freed up 10 BTC. Price is likely to receive a further boost after Evan announces plan RC5 and beyond. I expect this will happen tomorrow, since he has probably taken the weekend off after all the hard work.

Back to the weak hands excuse?

Now it's RC5  that will boost DRK?

Just keep moving the goal posts.

Oh my.  Ha ha.  You guys really are hopeless.

Genuine question. Even though you seem to be slightly detached from the reality based on your rants here and other forums, do you feel comfortable intentionally trying to piss off people with practically unlimited (compared to you) resources?

Suttle threat?

Setting new lows?
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:09:40 PM

I think the weak hands have all cashed out now, bottom was 0.005 BTC and trend reversal has kicked in. Not 100% sure, but fairly confident. This is where I start accumulating more DRK, just freed up 10 BTC. Price is likely to receive a further boost after Evan announces plan RC5 and beyond. I expect this will happen tomorrow, since he has probably taken the weekend off after all the hard work.

I damn well hope he doesn't announce anything until Tuesday, EVAN IF YOU READ THIS...GO TAKE ANOTHER FEW DAYS OFF

I need to get another 2x MN under my belt! Just need my btc to clear over the weekend!

Should we create a "Take a few more days off Evan" fund to pay for Evan to have an extended holiday?

I will donate...  
I do think Evan made a mistake after RC4 release. Where I think it's fine to focus on coding and leave communication as a second priority, especially before final release, I think he should have spent a few days on the forums for many hours a day after RC4 release. This is new technology, with many people having questions on how everything works and many people having minor issues. Evan should have been posting like a mad man to inform and help people, and to defend his system. This would have easily stopped the price decline, and possibly would have increased it (although we arguably want a price decline to lose the weak hands). Of course we have Eltito for this, but I have the feeling that he is not very motivated to put in to much work for this project (for whatever reason... possibly doesn't own enough DRK). It just seems wrong that everyone has questions on how things are supposed to work, with no one from the team being here to explain it to us (with team being Evan and nobody else, since only he knows exactly how things should work).

+1

Excellent tech + poor communications = disappointment.
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:10:13 PM

Hijah..all

See that sohaxashit still doesn't have a life. Welcome back again, you are welcome to chat with us until your mother calls you to come down for dinner! Just put you Bieber songs on and write another stupid post. The more trolls the more advertisement for DRK! Thanks!!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

I guess patience is a virtue here. Most of the altcoins are messed up right now, even Bitcoin. Yet again I do not see reason to sell my Bitcoin now at $500. The same goes pretty much with DRK. There is no reason to sell. I bought some near the highest point that the price has reached yet I have these coins even now (even though my est. portfolio has dropped severely now).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
KryptoFoo

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:14:14 PM

I damn well hope he doesn't announce anything until Tuesday, EVAN IF YOU READ THIS...GO TAKE ANOTHER FEW DAYS OFF

I need to get another 2x MN under my belt! Just need my btc to clear over the weekend!

Should we create a "Take a few more days off Evan" fund to pay for Evan to have an extended holiday?

I will donate...  
I do think Evan made a mistake after RC4 release. Where I think it's fine to focus on coding and leave communication as a second priority, especially before final release, I think he should have spent a few days on the forums for many hours a day after RC4 release. This is new technology, with many people having questions on how everything works and many people having minor issues. Evan should have been posting like a mad man to inform and help people, and to defend his system. This would have easily stopped the price decline, and possibly would have increased it (although we arguably want a price decline to lose the weak hands). Of course we have Eltito for this, but I have the feeling that he is not very motivated to put in to much work for this project (for whatever reason... possibly doesn't own enough DRK). It just seems wrong that everyone has questions on how things are supposed to work, with no one from the team being here to explain it to us.

You are mostly right. But I also see it as an issue of Darkcointalk vs. Bitcointalk vs. IRC.

There are lots of people discussing lots of things. Darkcointalk has a lot more support and discussion. Many people won't use Darkcointalk. I won't use it because I don't think we are done with Bitcointalk at the moment.

However, those that can help won't use Bitcointalk because of the trolling that goes on, and the ads that pop-up for xyz shitcoin.

edit.

I think the recent price decline is a factor of Darkcointalk vs. Bitcointalk. I think I was right in my analysis that we are not ready to move 100% to Darkcointalk. If people think we are, then this thread needs to be locked.

DRK  lovers use darkcointalk. Polls they are fully invested in drk. Rest of the crypto world uses bitcointalk. This place is terrible for drk and needs Evan to pop in more often and shed some light. Eltito not good enough sorry
novaboy2k

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

I will donate...  
I do think Evan made a mistake after RC4 release. Where I think it's fine to focus on coding and leave communication as a second priority, especially before final release, I think he should have spent a few days on the forums for many hours a day after RC4 release. This is new technology, with many people having questions on how everything works and many people having minor issues. Evan should have been posting like a mad man to inform and help people, and to defend his system. This would have easily stopped the price decline, and possibly would have increased it (although we arguably want a price decline to lose the weak hands). Of course we have Eltito for this, but I have the feeling that he is not very motivated to put in to much work for this project (for whatever reason... possibly doesn't own enough DRK). It just seems wrong that everyone has questions on how things are supposed to work, with no one from the team being here to explain it to us.

You are mostly right. But I also see it as an issue of Darkcointalk vs. Bitcointalk vs. IRC.

There are lots of people discussing lots of things. Darkcointalk has a lot more support and discussion. Many people won't use Darkcointalk. I won't use it because I don't think we are done with Bitcointalk at the moment.

However, those that can help won't use Bitcointalk because of the trolling that goes on, and the ads that pop-up for xyz shitcoin.

edit.

I think the recent price decline is a factor of Darkcointalk vs. Bitcointalk. I think I was right in my analysis that we are not ready to move 100% to Darkcointalk. If people think we are, then this thread needs to be locked.

DRK  lovers use darkcointalk. Polls they are fully invested in drk. Rest of the crypto world uses bitcointalk. This place is terrible for drk and needs Evan to pop in more often and shed some light. Eltito not good enough sorry

Yes, eltito should show his face more

Darkcoin, the only fungible crypto currency.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:55 PM

Hijah..all

See that sohaxashit still doesn't have a life. Welcome back again, you are welcome to chat with us until your mother calls you to come down for dinner! Just put you Bieber songs on and write another stupid post. The more trolls the more advertisement for DRK! Thanks!!

I'll be your scapegoat if it will make you feel better.  Some people just need someone to blame.  How much market cap decline is my fault?  I see camo is being credited with a couple million.  How much is silly little me responsible for?
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:59 PM

Gave up.  
[/quote]

you wouldnt happen to have a payment to yrself (to bundle yr input) made after a darksend payment to yr self was created by Darksend+ ?
Pls check yr transactions.  

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:18:31 PM

Back to the weak hands excuse?

Now it's RC5  that will boost DRK?

Just keep moving the goal posts.

Oh my.  Ha ha.  You guys really are hopeless.

Genuine question. Even though you seem to be slightly detached from the reality based on your rants here and other forums, do you feel comfortable intentionally trying to piss off people with practically unlimited (compared to you) resources?

Suttle threat?

Setting new lows?

I've always been curious about this, similar to how people behave while driving, thinking they are untouchable behind their steering wheels until they piss off the wrong guy. What is it that makes you so angry that you lose all judgement and consideration of consequences?
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:20:57 PM

Ahh, glad you joined that discussion, El Presidente Smiley

However that's what I did in testnet:
1. Grabed 12K from faucet (12x1K) with disabled Darksend and waited for them to confirm.
2. Moved all funds at once to new address (to have only one large input)
3. Enabled Darksend with 8 rounds and amount to keep anonymized eq 100
https://i.imgur.com/YmDn3GR.png
4. Waited....

...and that's what I got:
https://i.imgur.com/wbUHTMD.png

Note no Darksend Denominate transactions there.
So I opened Coin Control and checked all inputs
https://i.imgur.com/C9wsDQr.png

Waited till next split and opened Coin Control again
https://i.imgur.com/Qd4xhMT.png

Only "-2" and "-3" there.... and no coins at round 1...

I have reproduced same behaviour.

https://i.imgur.com/rHS4zcD.png

Looks like splitting tx not broadcasted, so no denom occur.

Somehow step 2 caused this.

I am testing new one with "amount to anomize 100", and skip step 2.

I wonder if the splitting fee also needs to get raised from 0.001 to 0.0125 to ensure it gets broadcast.

tx fee is 0.007.
Anyway I will test it, after testing "skip step 2"

With the above you exspect the first two payments to yrself to be reversed ... first a 0.007 payment to yrself which you made personally to bundle the inputs
and then a 0.001 payment to start off the Darksend Denominate's. So that part looks weird to me. What i did when i was bundling inputs was first to disable Darksend at start,
got the test darkcoins from the test faucet, made a payment to myself, wait till it gets fully confirmed and then switch Darksend back on.
That way you see two payments to yrself .. the older payment to yrself is yr manual payment to yrself to bundle yr inputs and the later payment to yrself is what Darksend+ created.

genuine concerns and bugs are being investigated and tested.

thanks.......
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:26:34 PM

Bar duty calls. 

Skimpy swimsuits, scantily dressed, seductively saucy, suntanned sirens are calling. I'm about to surrender to my Darkside.
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:29:40 PM

Bar duty calls.  

Skimpy swimsuits, scantily dressed, seductively saucy, suntanned sirens are calling. I'm about to surrender to my Darkside.

wow wooow.   ok.  now  we're talking...  where the hell is this magical place.   i could use some of that company right now. help a brother out!   Wink

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
sharkbyte093

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:34:53 PM

Bar duty calls.  

wow wooow.   ok.  now  we're talking...  where the hell is this magical place.   i could use some of that company right now. help a brother out!   Wink

Brazil.

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:44:17 PM

The team didn't have time for the forum.  They were busy dumping drk.

lol, you are too much.
why do you troll darkcoin? it's getting weird, you are weird. don't you have other stuff to do? serious question.

He seems like a little kid that just feeds off of attention. He'll say literally any nonsense, as long as it garners him some responses. If you want to piss him off, just don't reply. Eventually he'll leave.

we've tried ignoring him but he won't stop. he has problems.
he helps with keeping the thread at the top for more views and keeps the page count going so that's good.
he is trolling/pumping for monero/bitcoin but claims he sold his monero, he also claimed he sold all his darkcoin but minutes later showed up with darkcoin.
bottomline, he has some kind of mental issues. at times he's fun to watch but it's kinda sad too. i don't know if i should keep laughing at him or cry for him. he's obsessed with darkcoin and the whole situation is just weird. he needs to get a hobby/life.

And for the record, I have sold my cryptonote coin holdings like I did with DRK because there is too much misinformation and hype.

My wallet has been open for almost 24 hours and nothing is anonymized.

i think it's because you sold all your darkcoins and don't have any to anonymize.

Ha ha funny guy.  I bought some just to play around with.  Nothing's happening.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

i believe you Wink
 what other coins have you recently bought that you thought were worthy of playing around with?

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
tprogex

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:47:28 PM

0.009 to 0.012 in just a few hours. Not bad.

there is no reason to the price go up, its posible we see again 0.01 today

There was no reason for it to go down from 0.018 either  Wink

three weeks is too much time for rc4.. and we dont know if it worked ,we`ll see who is right, i hope you  win Grin
sell all my darks also and hope I will wrong.
very sad what I'm not wrong and price halved.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:51:41 PM

Hijah..all

This had me laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair...

Shojayxt has been a paid shill for XC and XMR since a few months ago... Used to wait on the Polo Trollbox 24/7 waiting for someone to mention Darkcoin and would then go on a jihad of fud against Dark and try to sway punters to buy his shitcoins...

Just a sad sock puppet trying to earn some steam credit...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:54:08 PM

I will donate...  
I do think Evan made a mistake after RC4 release. Where I think it's fine to focus on coding and leave communication as a second priority, especially before final release, I think he should have spent a few days on the forums for many hours a day after RC4 release. This is new technology, with many people having questions on how everything works and many people having minor issues. Evan should have been posting like a mad man to inform and help people, and to defend his system. This would have easily stopped the price decline, and possibly would have increased it (although we arguably want a price decline to lose the weak hands). Of course we have Eltito for this, but I have the feeling that he is not very motivated to put in to much work for this project (for whatever reason... possibly doesn't own enough DRK). It just seems wrong that everyone has questions on how things are supposed to work, with no one from the team being here to explain it to us (with team being Evan and nobody else, since only he knows exactly how things should work).

The team didn't have time for the forum.  They were busy dumping drk.

Unless you can give actual evidence, this is FUD and I will call you an liar and troll at this point until you show me evidence.

Please don't talk or quote shojayxt, just click ignore button. He is one of the worst trolls here with a clear agenda. Just read his last posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=688510.msg7809053#msg7809053
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg7802505#msg7802505
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg7810916#msg7810916
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8379769#msg8379769
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8380986#msg8380986
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg8398547#msg8398547

etc....

Don't let trolls spread FUD. Is also your responsability
Pages: « 1 ... 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 2675 2676 2677 2678 2679 2680 2681 2682 2683 2684 2685 [2686] 2687 2688 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: