Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:57:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 [3286] 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722702 times)
Walter_S

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

After updating to onyx my MN on chaplins side is all few hours shown as inactive on SV1...SV6.
After masternode start on lokal wallet it is online again.
I happens now 4x. No payments. As i only have one MN i cant copare what others do.

If your masternode says it "successfully started masternode" when you type in masternode debug, then it's good.  Don't go by the masternode chart.  It is waffling between new and old versions as we're around the 50% point.  Actually the guys are reporting that it should show up correctly now as we're over 60% ATM.  But don't fuss with your setup.  I also haven't gotten paid in the last few days because until the miners update, only masternodes on the old version get paid.  I switch over right away because I want to support the coin, but it's really a great way to lose money... 

I can sympathise with that...! 8DRK down and counting... It doesn't bother me at the moment as I'm 'doing the right thing', however, when DRK reaches $400 a coin...  Tongue Cry

Walter
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:41:49 PM

Christmas has come early for admins of multiple Masternodes: run many MN's from a single wallet.dat and darkcoin.conf...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-11#post-26014

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:43:49 PM

As much as people are pushing for Bitfinex, Cryptsy still has most of the volume. Traders are going to go where the volume is.
Traders cause the volume by going where they do. The chicken, not the egg... But I don't expect traders to understand it...

I agree, I'm at bitfinex as well.  My only problem is that I have no idea what all the options mean!  LOL.  They're too sophisticated for me!  Hopefully that translates into professionalism and security...?

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Walter_S

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

Christmas has come early for admins of multiple Masternodes: run many MN's from a single wallet.dat and darkcoin.conf...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-11#post-26014

Was just reading this, fantastic news! Will make life easier for anyone with multiple wallets and/or masternodes.

Walter
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:46:24 PM

After updating to onyx my MN on chaplins side is all few hours shown as inactive on SV1...SV6.
I happens now 4x. No payments. As i only have one MN i cant copare what others do.

If your masternode says it "successfully started masternode" when you type in masternode debug, then it's good.  Don't go by the masternode chart.  It is waffling between new and old versions as we're around the 50% point.  Actually the guys are reporting that it should show up correctly now as we're over 60% ATM.  But don't fuss with your setup.  I also haven't gotten paid in the last few days because until the miners update, only masternodes on the old version get paid.  I switch over right away because I want to support the coin, but it's really a great way to lose money... 

I can sympathise with that...! 8DRK down and counting... It doesn't bother me at the moment as I'm 'doing the right thing', however, when DRK reaches $400 a coin...  Tongue Cry

Walter

Yah, that's why I hope it's not going to take 3 weeks to bring the hammer down.  Hopefully at 90%, Evan will hit the enforcement button?  Still, as more people move to Onyx, the money will be there and it'll be like the tipping point where everyone flows over to the right side, LOL.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:50:57 PM

Walter

Yah, that's why I hope it's not going to take 3 weeks to bring the hammer down.  Hopefully at 90%, Evan will hit the enforcement button?  Still, as more people move to Onyx, the money will be there and it'll be like the tipping point where everyone flows over to the right side, LOL.

He tripped it last time at 90%. If we can get Trademybit and miningpoolhub, both of which have updated before early, we'll be at about 85%.
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:54:29 PM

If your masternode says it "successfully started masternode" when you type in masternode debug, then it's good.  Don't go by the masternode chart.  It is waffling between new and old versions as we're around the 50% point.  Actually the guys are reporting that it should show up correctly now as we're over 60% ATM.  But don't fuss with your setup.  I also haven't gotten paid in the last few days because until the miners update, only masternodes on the old version get paid.  I switch over right away because I want to support the coin, but it's really a great way to lose money...  

I can sympathise with that...! 8DRK down and counting... It doesn't bother me at the moment as I'm 'doing the right thing', however, when DRK reaches $400 a coin...  Tongue Cry

Walter

Yah, that's why I hope it's not going to take 3 weeks to bring the hammer down.  Hopefully at 90%, Evan will hit the enforcement button?  Still, as more people move to Onyx, the money will be there and it'll be like the tipping point where everyone flows over to the right side, LOL.

Note that a 'not-detected' on poolhash.org doesn't mean you didn't get paid, it just means that El Presidente's Masternodes thought your MN was offline. I had one of those today, got paid fine. And an 'inmnlist' can go either way... Wink
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:59:27 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say I got my DRK out of mintpal!  It took about 48hours to come through.  It was a decent amount.

I hope everyone else gets their coins!
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:02:09 PM

I don't know what to say, They sent me what I had twice lol? Even thought I told them I already got my Darkcoins from there they still sent me another 14k Darkcoins.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
eahmadov

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:03:54 PM

I don't know what to say, They sent me what I had twice lol? Even thought I told them I already got my Darkcoins from there they still sent me another 14k Darkcoins.

Dude, if you have that much coins, please help us to test Darksend on main-net. We are doing 400drk/4 rounds. Just need one person now.
Walter_S

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:05:31 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say I got my DRK out of mintpal!  It took about 48hours to come through.  It was a decent amount.

Great news Matt! I'm really pleased for you. Let's hope it turns out ok for all of us... Judging by the unfolding events I suspect that there will be a shortfall in funds to pay out the people at the back of the queue...

I may be wrong but every ponzi scheme has it's losers and the unfortunate one's at the back of the 'withdrawal' queue might be the fall guys. Fingers crossed that's not the case though.

Walter

Edit: I hadn't seen bagholder's post before writing this. His post does validate my opinion somewhat though...
Walter_S

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:06:30 PM

Dude, if you have that much coins, please help us to test Darksend on main-net. We are doing 400drk/4 rounds. Just need one person now.

lol - was just about to say the same to bagholder!  Grin
BagHolder010

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:08:32 PM

I'm sorry If I know how I would do it but I don't. I am very noob with computers.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:10:36 PM

I'm sorry If I know how I would do it but I don't. I am very noob with computers.

Click the big rectangular button in your wallet that says Start Anonymising.
mattmct

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:11:35 PM

I just wanted to chime in and say I got my DRK out of mintpal!  It took about 48hours to come through.  It was a decent amount.

Great news Matt! I'm really pleased for you. Let's hope it turns out ok for all of us... Judging by the unfolding events I suspect that there will be a shortfall in funds to pay out the people at the back of the queue...

I may be wrong but every ponzi scheme has it's losers and the unfortunate one's at the back of the 'withdrawal' queue might be the fall guys. Fingers crossed that's not the case though.

Walter

Edit: I hadn't seen bagholder's post before writing this. His post does validate my opinion somewhat though...

Cheers Walter, much appreciated! Thanks for the help along the way. Lesson very much learned.  Going up on a masternode and staying there lol.  I feel very lucky to get my coins back as they were as good as gone.

I have the same though as you.  I feel at this point they're "honest" and trying to give people's money back, but I feel they won't be able to give all back, as their wallets will simply run out before.

Yes, especially as seeing what bagholder is saying.

This also, http://t.co/qxeeYfrf2i
BagHolder010

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:12:33 PM

I have no wallet. o.o Afraid of how people lose their money by loosing their wallets in their computers or back us are lost.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:19:31 PM

lol - was just about to say the same to bagholder!  Grin

I have no wallet. o.o Afraid of how people lose their money by loosing their wallets in their computers or back us are lost.

Hopefully you have it in a paper wallet then, because keeping it on an exchange would be a utterly daft...

edit: although you did just score a free 14000DRK in the Botpal Cataclysm Lottery.
camosoul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

Walter
The delays are almost as long as the development time for the next release. So, we get to have it working properly for a few days, then everything is shut back off and we all update and enforcement is off again... We still spend 75%+ time with enforcement off. Still not pushing collateral fees, but with good reason...

Remember that perspective post a few pages back?

By the time DRK is $400, this won't be a lump of clay anymore. One might say that the reason it's not $400 is because it's not done yet...

Frankly, I doubt DRK will ever be $400. I don't think it'll ever be $40. Or even $20. I'm even willing to say it'll never go up to $4 again. There just aren't enough people in the world smart enough to realize the need for what DRK does, and that all the other big talkers aren't developing a damn thing, just selling smoke an mirrors to cryptotard slavetrash.

Whitepaper:

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:53:57 PM

Make sure you aren't mistaken, then, please find a way to give it back to the proper people because I'm sure some people are really hurting right now.  But I'm not sure if giving it back to MintPal is the right thing to do....?

thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:00:23 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 09:13:02 PM by thelonecrouton

Frankly, I doubt DRK will ever be $400. I don't think it'll ever be $40. Or even $20. I'm even willing to say it'll never go up to $4 again. There just aren't enough people in the world smart enough to realize the need for what DRK does, and that all the other big talkers aren't developing a damn thing, just selling smoke an mirrors to cryptotard slavetrash.

I'll take the bet, if only because $400 isn't going to be worth a hell of a lot when the bond and stock markets finally go pop.

We should start measuring DRK against oil, gold, cake, ammo, hooker-minutes... something tangible, tasty or useful.

Right now 1DRK = 0.027 barrels, 0.08 grams, 1 slice, 2 12ga slug cartridges@Horrible UK slug prices, and a, "Fuck off, cheapskate."
Pages: « 1 ... 3236 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 [3286] 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: