Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 [3328] 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722507 times)
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:58:06 AM

lol, WTF... cannabisdarkcoin?  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.0

and it doesn't even have anything to do with masternodes, haha..

Oh my god, what will they come up with next...
[DSB] Darkshibe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133.0

[DANK] DarkKush https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0

The more stupid and confusing name - the better, and it's only beginning .. LOL

It begins...

[ANN] DRK launch was UNFAIR, come and mine DARKFAIR! As fair as a fairground game, we'll take you for a ride!
[ANN] Say goodbye to all your crypto problems, download DARKTROJAN and you’ll never need another wallet!
[ANN] DARKFLASH InstantTransactionSend+ unique innovation, so far ahead of DRK we'll even let them release first...
[ANN] Evan EATS KITTENS for NSA!!! So mine DARKTRUTH, we'll take prepay for tinfoil miners hats today!!!
[ANN] OMG aliens just VAPOURIZED Evan, SELL your DRK buy DARKHOLE it’s GOING 2 URANUS!!!1!! ┗(°0°)┛

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:15:20 AM

lol, WTF... cannabisdarkcoin?  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=825005.0

and it doesn't even have anything to do with masternodes, haha..

Oh my god, what will they come up with next...
[DSB] Darkshibe https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833133.0

[DANK] DarkKush https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835219.0

The more stupid and confusing name - the better, and it's only beginning .. LOL

It begins...

[ANN] DRK launch was UNFAIR, come and mine DARKFAIR! As fair as a fairground game, we'll take you for a ride!
[ANN] Say goodbye to all your crypto problems, download DARKTROJAN and you’ll never need another wallet!
[ANN] DARKFLASH InstantTransactionSend+ unique innovation, so far ahead of DRK we'll even let them release first...
[ANN] Evan EATS KITTENS for NSA!!! So mine DARKTRUTH, we'll take prepay for tinfoil miners hats today!!!
[ANN] OMG aliens just VAPOURIZED Evan, SELL your DRK buy DARKHOLE it’s GOING 2 URANUS!!!1!! ┗(°0°)┛

OMG
who is coming up with all this shit !
it is amazing how much effort people are putting into these scam coins
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:26:51 AM

Looks like "they" have really pulled out all the stops, FINCEN that is: http://altcoinpress.com/2014/10/fincen-ruling-us-government-ramps-up-war-on-cryptocurrency/

Darkcoin user not affected (maybe)?

Whaddya think?

BanditryAndLoot

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:34:37 AM

Looks like "they" have really pulled out all the stops, FINCEN that is: http://altcoinpress.com/2014/10/fincen-ruling-us-government-ramps-up-war-on-cryptocurrency/

Whaddya think?

I think the emergence of new US based cryptocurrency exhcanges will drop to almost none.

The ones that already exist, hopefully can find the ability to keep up with what's likely to be sweeping regulations over the next year.

And it's only at the end of fall, that we discover it was naught but the wind that knew when one particular leaf was to fall from one particular tree, only to land in one distinct spot .. to be left for an eternity, and waste its time in a wait sublime. C0A2A1C4
strix

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:43:51 AM

Whaddya think?

Well that certainly goes a long way in explaining the recent BTC price behavior! Clearly some info was leaked in some quarters.

Strix

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
strix

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:05:46 AM

Two important lessons: 1. Never underestimate your enemy. 2. The fact that you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

If government's were just stupid, they would at least once make a mistake in our favor. If the markets were as predictable as the relentless march of governmental power acquisition, you could leverage one FRN into a fortune--but by then it might be worthless.

I have been told that I have been overly cautious in my dealings on this site and my few dealings with exchanges, because everything we do here is legal.  My concern has never been with my jurisdiction today, it has always focused on what it might become tomorrow. Even if this pronouncement turns out to only apply to exchanges, do not doubt that at the very least you will be required at some point to have some sort of "easily earned" license, and "easily complied with reporting requirements" to use any crypto-currency. The sheeple have already consented to the basic principles, and Bitcoin aficionados are already bleeting for it. It has already been noted here how wealth tends to change one's ethics. The Bitcoin foundation, and millionaires will be of no help. It is in their best interest to conform. They are the good guys who want to be regulated--it protects them from... US!

Consider the fundamental right to use your own property and travel unhindered on public right-of-ways, provided you were not degrading the public's property for personal gain. Commercial enterprises were legitimately required to get "Driver licenses" because their cattle "drives" or taxi or truck "drivers" were profiting at public expense and degrading public property. Later, governments leveraged public fear over the mayhem that would ensue from unqualified operators using their inventions in public to unintentionally murder people in the streets. Mass producers of these new-fangled transportation devices urged governmental regulation in order to restrict their competition protect public safety. The sheeple clamored for the special status of "licensed driver" not realizing that traveling with your property was a protected constitutional right, and that "Driving" was a legal term applied to transport for commerce. Today the precedent is established, and there is no going back. Few today even realize what true freedom looks like. They expect that you need governmental permission to do anything, as opposed to being allowed to do anything that is not illegal, or restricts another's liberties. Today Americans are free because they have the most generous government on the planet. Look at all the "rights it grants them!" (Sic)

It may be time for a number of you to start developing reputations with more secure personas and consider retiring those which have so much personally identifiable information. I certainly hope much thought is being given to the jurisdiction and better yet, obscuring of masternodes and wallets. I rather doubt that AWS will be viable for long.

I don't get the impression that many of you are in the habit of praying; it may be time to start.  May God bless and protect Ethan! DRK was made for dark days... I just hope it is ready in time.

Peace to you all,

Strix

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:28:05 AM

Unimpressive .....!? ....>>
http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/unimpressive-darkcoin-month-48104
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:31:22 AM

x11ltc1btc.com has updated! Smiley
Lets w8 their first block if all went smooth Wink

69.82%

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 04:37:01 AM

Two important lessons: 1. Never underestimate your enemy. 2. The fact that you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

If government's were just stupid, they would at least once make a mistake in our favor. If the markets were as predictable as the relentless march of governmental power acquisition, you could leverage one FRN into a fortune--but by then it might be worthless.

I have been told that I have been overly cautious in my dealings on this site and my few dealings with exchanges, because everything we do here is legal.  My concern has never been with my jurisdiction today, it has always focused on what it might become tomorrow. Even if this pronouncement turns out to only apply to exchanges, do not doubt that at the very least you will be required at some point to have some sort of "easily earned" license, and "easily complied with reporting requirements" to use any crypto-currency. The sheeple have already consented to the basic principles, and Bitcoin aficionados are already bleeting for it. It has already been noted here how wealth tends to change one's ethics. The Bitcoin foundation, and millionaires will be of no help. It is in their best interest to conform. They are the good guys who want to be regulated--it protects them from... US!

Consider the fundamental right to use your own property and travel unhindered on public right-of-ways, provided you were not degrading the public's property for personal gain. Commercial enterprises were legitimately required to get "Driver licenses" because their cattle "drives" or taxi or truck "drivers" were profiting at public expense and degrading public property. Later, governments leveraged public fear over the mayhem that would ensue from unqualified operators using their inventions in public to unintentionally murder people in the streets. Mass producers of these new-fangled transportation devices urged governmental regulation in order to restrict their competition protect public safety. The sheeple clamored for the special status of "licensed driver" not realizing that traveling with your property was a protected constitutional right, and that "Driving" was a legal term applied to transport for commerce. Today the precedent is established, and there is no going back. Few today even realize what true freedom looks like. They expect that you need governmental permission to do anything, as opposed to being allowed to do anything that is not illegal, or restricts another's liberties. Today Americans are free because they have the most generous government on the planet. Look at all the "rights it grants them!" (Sic)

It may be time for a number of you to start developing reputations with more secure personas and consider retiring those which have so much personally identifiable information. I certainly hope much thought is being given to the jurisdiction and better yet, obscuring of masternodes and wallets. I rather doubt that AWS will be viable for long.

I don't get the impression that many of you are in the habit of praying; it may be time to start.  May God bless and protect Ethan! DRK was made for dark days... I just hope it is ready in time.

Peace to you all,

Strix

i lol'd

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 04:54:32 AM

Deep Web Bitcoin Mixer’s Recent Hack Restarted The Debate Of Darkcoin Vs Trusted Mixers and Trusted Mixers Won ...>>>

http://coinbrief.net/deep-web-bitcoin-mixers-vs-darkcoin/

Grin
KryptoFoo

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:26:42 AM

Coinalytics is pushing their BTC de-anonymization service to track the moolah funds through the BTC blockchain:

http://blog.coinalytics.co/moolah-blockchain-investigation

Interesting for the moolah case but presents a wider dilemma for bitcoiners - their actions will be more easily traceable with commonplace publicly available tools such as coinalytics address tracker in the near future. Good news for Darkcoin!
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:40:00 AM

Coinalytics is pushing their BTC de-anonymization service to track the moolah funds through the BTC blockchain:

Interesting for the moolah case but presents a wider dilemma for bitcoiners - their actions will be more easily traceable with commonplace publicly available tools such as coinalytics address tracker in the near future. Good news for Darkcoin!

Indeed it is very good news for the whole of anon Crypto in general.

A BTC de-anonymization service?  They have a service and it's been given a name?

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:45:15 AM

Peace to you all,

Strix

Problem is, I have no idea how to hide myself  Undecided  But as paranoid as it sounds, I also see it coming.  I think, with parents and grandparents that lived through Nazi Germany, I am a bit more paranoid than most  Grin

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:48:21 AM

Deep Web Bitcoin Mixer’s Recent Hack Restarted The Debate Of Darkcoin Vs Trusted Mixers and Trusted Mixers Won ...>>>

Grin

Its only a matter of time - we need to keep the pressure on!
KryptoFoo

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:13:59 AM

This site here: https://bitiodine.net/
Has been around for quite some time

Link is broken, curious what they do...
tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 07:48:51 AM

Grin

Its only a matter of time - we need to keep the pressure on!

i agree
they will come eventually
it started already !
would be cool to have a "dark net representative"
somebody who knows his way around there, plugged into the blogs and the scene !?
anybody from the community plugged into that and wants to be the
"DarkNet Surfer" for us !

that title is so cool, i might have to look into that myself ....>>>
LucD88

Activity: 525
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:19:20 AM

Grin
Hell yeah, and so it slowsly begins! Cheesy Nice find! Smiley
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:52:42 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2014, 09:06:32 AM by GhostPlayer

That and InstantX... wow. I cannot understand what LTC is still doing up there. Well.. I kind of do, but you get my point.

BTW...

Grin

tungfa
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

That and InstantX... wow. I cannot understand what LTC is still doing up there. Well.. I kind of do, but you get my point.

BTW...

Grin

it is the last Chinese holding onto LTC
when they hear and understand the dark side ... kaboommm ....>>
and bye bye LTC
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 09:27:24 AM

BTW...

Grin

it is the last Chinese holding onto LTC
when they hear and understand the dark side ... kaboommm ....>>
and bye bye LTC

Cheesy well LTC is old story Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 3287 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 [3328] 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 3345 3346 3347 3348 3349 3350 3351 3352 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 3371 3372 3373 3374 3375 3376 3377 3378 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: