Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 [3287] 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722673 times)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:06:28 PM

Whitepaper:

LOL, I saw the toilet paper, and was wondering what the punch line would be Wink  Very good.

RE: DRK price.  It all depends on if DRK can maintain the lead and ultimately be the one adopted by most people in the world.  With the rate of technological advancement DRK is experiencing, we do have a good chance.  It seems like we're getting to the point where the foundation of DRK is such that it can continue to advance without hindrance.  So, yah, I see your pessimism.  The price has been on hold a long time and doesn't seem to go anywhere, however I think that's because people are too afraid to buy because we're so different.  In fact, I find it amazing, that the one coin implementing everything, and has it all working, loses out investment wise to vaporware like Etherium (perfect name, eh?)  Man they have raised a butt load of money on a sales pitch.  I sincerely hope they pull it off, honest I do, but I'm afraid for them, because I think DRK will be there way before they get anything running.  

I don't think people understand the flexibility DRK has, the infrastructure is an amazing breakthrough.  We came up with every one of Etherium's ideas well before they did (early March) and are well on our way.  Just because we voted to concentrate on the network at the moment, and not have Evan implement the other services yet, doesn't mean 1. it can't be done or 2. Evan is the only one who can make it happen.  It means he was the man to finish and make robust the foundation of DRK.

There are many project ideas and even developers considering taking on these projects.  Lets support them and get some going at darkcointalk.org !!!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:13:01 PM

Christmas has come early for admins of multiple Masternodes: run many MN's from a single wallet.dat and darkcoin.conf...

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v10-15-onyx-release.2683/page-11#post-26014

Was just reading this, fantastic news! Will make life easier for anyone with multiple wallets and/or masternodes.

Walter
Wow awesome
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:14:11 PM

Frankly, I doubt DRK will ever be $400. I don't think it'll ever be $40. Or even $20. I'm even willing to say it'll never go up to $4 again. There just aren't enough people in the world smart enough to realize the need for what DRK does, and that all the other big talkers aren't developing a damn thing, just selling smoke an mirrors to cryptotard slavetrash.

I'll take the bet, if only because $400 isn't going to be worth a hell of a lot when the bond and stock markets finally go pop.

We should start measuring DRK against oil, gold, cake, ammo, hooker-minutes... something tangible, tasty or useful.

Right now 1DRK = 0.027 barrels, 0.08 grams, 1 slice, 2 12ga slug cartridges@Horrible UK slug prices, and a, "Fuck off, cheapskate."

Camosoul is having way too much influence on you young boys!  ROFL

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:17:08 PM

Frankly, I doubt DRK will ever be $400. I don't think it'll ever be $40. Or even $20. I'm even willing to say it'll never go up to $4 again. There just aren't enough people in the world smart enough to realize the need for what DRK does, and that all the other big talkers aren't developing a damn thing, just selling smoke an mirrors to cryptotard slavetrash.
I'll take the bet, if only because $400 isn't going to be worth a hell of a lot when the bond and stock markets finally go pop. Smiley

We should start measuring DRK against oil, gold, cake, ammo, hooker-minutes... something tangible, tasty or useful.

Right now 1DRK = 2 12ga slug cartridges (@Horrible UK slug prices.)
Did I say bet? ;-)

I don't gamble, I DRK.

Hm, I buy my 12ga (#8 bird shot) in 100rd boxes at @ $20/box... Math. 11rds/drk Oh, sales tax, 10. Taxes are fuckwad.

TulAmmo .308, 7.62x39, and .223? Yay Russian import ammo supposedly banned by Kind Blowbama's Pen and Phone, but still flowing and price actually going down...

I might have an M11/9mm to sell in the near future. DRK only? See what it goes for?

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:19:13 PM

Right now 1DRK = 0.027 barrels, 0.08 grams, 1 slice, 2 12ga slug cartridges@Horrible UK slug prices, and a, "Fuck off, cheapskate."
Primer, BBs, make your own black powder... Skip the Sulfur, KNO3 and Charcoal only.

Dirt cheap 12ga ammo.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:19:40 PM

I don't know what to say, They sent me what I had twice lol? Even thought I told them I already got my Darkcoins from there they still sent me another 14k Darkcoins.

Make sure you aren't mistaken, then, please find a way to give it back to the proper people because I'm sure some people are really hurting right now.  But I'm not sure if giving it back to MintPal is the right thing to do....?

I am willing to give it back but to who? I do believe Moolah did this mess because he's not the right person to manage all of this alone but I don't think he's a scammer. When people said he was dumping on Cryptsy to me was funny because I did sell my coins as soon as I got it from Mintpal maybe a week ago at price range .0058-.006; Simply because I don't think Darkcoin will go up to it's levels due to lack of volume. And the instant X won't be here for at least 2 months "guessing". So in my simple way of thinking there will noway a whale will come and put so much money just so the price reach even .01 again for now he will just lose so much when he/she can trade BTC.

I also don't think that I am the only one who got he's coins twice from Mintpal, it's hard for me to believe some one who did exactly what I did which moving my coins from Mintpal to another address when everYone had the chance to do so yet I'm the only one who got free coins by mistake. I'm thinking I would send an email to Moolah later this week just to see how many coins are really lost in Darkcoins.

PS:  I am missing .01 BTC!

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:21:07 PM

Whitepaper:

LOL, I saw the toilet paper, and was wondering what the punch line would be Wink  Very good.

RE: DRK price.  It all depends on if DRK can maintain the lead and ultimately be the one adopted by most people in the world.  With the rate of technological advancement DRK is experiencing, we do have a good chance.  It seems like we're getting to the point where the foundation of DRK is such that it can continue to advance without hindrance.  So, yah, I see your pessimism.  The price has been on hold a long time and doesn't seem to go anywhere, however I think that's because people are too afraid to buy because we're so different.  In fact, I find it amazing, that the one coin implementing everything, and has it all working, loses out investment wise to vaporware like Etherium (perfect name, eh?)  Man they have raised a butt load of money on a sales pitch.  I sincerely hope they pull it off, honest I do, but I'm afraid for them, because I think DRK will be there way before they get anything running.  

I don't think people understand the flexibility DRK has, the infrastructure is an amazing breakthrough.  We came up with every one of Etherium's ideas well before they did (early March) and are well on our way.  Just because we voted to concentrate on the network at the moment, and not have Evan implement the other services yet, doesn't mean 1. it can't be done or 2. Evan is the only one who can make it happen.  It means he was the man to finish and make robust the foundation of DRK.

There are many project ideas and even developers considering taking on these projects.  Lets support them and get some going at darkcointalk.org !!!

Well said  Smiley

Walter
thelonecrouton
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:22:55 PM

I'll take the bet, if only because $400 isn't going to be worth a hell of a lot when the bond and stock markets finally go pop.

Heh, camos path and mine probably included some similar scenery, long before those paths crossed. Armed and sentient, baby.  Grin
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:27:05 PM

I absolutely, positively, will not ever pay for that. They should pay me just to get seen by my eyes.

At the moment;

1x semi-auto M11/9mm is 176.2114 DRK, in-State, non-felon sales only.

I will ask "Are you a Felon?" and if you say "yes" deal is off.
I will ask "Are you a resident of the State of Florida?" and if you say "no" deal is off.

After getting past that, send DRKs to me with InstantX, I give you a barely-used M11/9mm w/ 1x 32rd original mag.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

I have no wallet. o.o Afraid of how people lose their money by loosing their wallets in their computers or back us are lost.

People lose their coins because they don't back it up.  I suggest the following at a minimum:

Download a wallet.
sync the wallet.
under Help > Debug Window and under the console tab of the pop up window, type in dumpprivkey [darkcoin address without brackets]

Print that key on to paper, put it on a jump drive and have it zip encrypted, make as many safe copies as you can keep track of.  This key can be imported into any wallet and the funds will show up.  importprivkey (private key)

Encrypt your wallet and don't forget the passphrase!  Perhaps write it down on that paper?  If someone steals the paper, they'll have to actually break into your house and find it.

Send your coins to that address (the one used in the dumpprivkey command above)

now back up your wallet, one of two ways.  In the wallet, go to File > Backup Wallet and choose a place to keep your wallet
OR close, quit, make sure it's not running in the background, the wallet, then go to your .darkcoin folder and take a copy of your wallet.dat file, rename it, and put it on a jump drive or 4 (in case one fails).  These may be stolen, but they'd have to know your pass phrase to open it.  Also, they'd have to break into your home to get it Smiley

If you learn to do this, you will have the best control of your coins and they should be retrievable any time (use the wallet.dat for easiest access).

Walter_S

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

I don't know what to say, They sent me what I had twice lol? Even thought I told them I already got my Darkcoins from there they still sent me another 14k Darkcoins.

Make sure you aren't mistaken, then, please find a way to give it back to the proper people because I'm sure some people are really hurting right now.  But I'm not sure if giving it back to MintPal is the right thing to do....?

I am willing to give it back but to who? I do believe Moolah did this mess because he's not the right person to manage all of this alone but I don't think he's a scammer. When people said he was dumping on Cryptsy to me was funny because I did sell my coins as soon as I got it from Mintpal maybe a week ago at price range .0058-.006; Simply because I don't think Darkcoin will go up to it's levels due to lack of volume. And the instant X won't be here for at least 2 months "guessing". So in my simple way of thinking there will noway a whale will come and put so much money just so the price reach even .01 again for now he will just lose so much when he/she can trade BTC.

I also don't think that I am the only one who got he's coins twice from Mintpal, it's hard for me to believe some one who did exactly what I did which moving my coins from Mintpal to another address when everYone had the chance to do so yet I'm the only one who got free coins by mistake. I'm thinking I would send an email to Moolah later this week just to see how many coins are really lost in Darkcoins.

PS:  I am missing .01 BTC!

It's just one of those things. Just email support@mintpal.com. That's all you can do. If they never get back to you then there's not a lot you can do...

Just make sure you keep the funds there so that if/when they get back with an addresss it's a simple transfer and all sorted.

Walter

EDIT: oh... and follow TanteStefana's advice... Very important!!!
BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:36:47 PM

I have no wallet. o.o Afraid of how people lose their money by loosing their wallets in their computers or back us are lost.

People lose their coins because they don't back it up.  I suggest the following at a minimum:

Download a wallet.
sync the wallet.
under Help > Debug Window and under the console tab of the pop up window, type in dumpprivkey [darkcoin address without brackets]

Print that key on to paper, put it on a jump drive and have it zip encrypted, make as many safe copies as you can keep track of.  This key can be imported into any wallet and the funds will show up.  importprivkey (private key)

Encrypt your wallet and don't forget the passphrase!  Perhaps write it down on that paper?  If someone steals the paper, they'll have to actually break into your house and find it.

now back up your wallet, one of two ways.  In the wallet, go to File > Backup Wallet and choose a place to keep your wallet
OR close, quit, make sure it's not running in the background, the wallet, then go to your .darkcoin folder and take a copy of your wallet.dat file, rename it, and put it on a jump drive or 4 (in case one fails).  These may be stolen, but they'd have to know your pass phrase to open it.  Also, they'd have to break into your home to get it Smiley

If you learn to do this, you will have the best control of your coins and they should be retrievable any time (use the wallet.dat for easiest access).

I don't want to be rude but this seems complicated lol but Thank you

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:38:15 PM

Download a wallet.
sync the wallet.

He's just going to park them on bittrex and wait for that to collapse too, in case he can double-up again.  Undecided
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:45:06 PM

Download a wallet.
sync the wallet.

Not rude at all, but honestly, if you plan on putting a lot of money into cryptos, you should try learning that much to protect yourself.  You can practice all you want with the testnet.... but that's another thing to learn, LOL (not hard though, just a config file setup)  Take care and I hope nothing bad ever happens!!

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:46:23 PM

He's just going to park them on bittrex and wait for that to collapse too, in case he can double-up again.  Undecided

I never get that kind of luck Sad  LOL.  Only the bad kind  Cry

splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:03:49 PM

He's just going to park them on bittrex and wait for that to collapse too, in case he can double-up again.  Undecided
or double-down Wink
I`m wondering why he does not setup his own MNs.... hyh... no skills??? Let someone else to do it for you.... easy cheesy

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bertlebbert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:36:59 PM

Just curious... Anyone have an idea how many coins total get anonymized during a typical day?

Edit: on main-net
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:06:32 PM

Private key for address [real address is here] is not known (code -4)
thelonecrouton
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:14:55 PM

Private key for address [real address is here] is not known (code -4)

Wallet is locked, do 'walletpassphrase <passphrase> 60' to unlock it for 60 secs first.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:37:25 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 12:12:25 AM by wozzek23

Wallet is locked, do 'walletpassphrase <passphrase> 60' to unlock it for 60 secs first.

Thanks. And thanks for the instruction below  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 3237 3238 3239 3240 3241 3242 3243 3244 3245 3246 3247 3248 3249 3250 3251 3252 3253 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 3259 3260 3261 3262 3263 3264 3265 3266 3267 3268 3269 3270 3271 3272 3273 3274 3275 3276 3277 3278 3279 3280 3281 3282 3283 3284 3285 3286 [3287] 3288 3289 3290 3291 3292 3293 3294 3295 3296 3297 3298 3299 3300 3301 3302 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3327 3328 3329 3330 3331 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: