Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321488 times)
andylittleton

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

I think it's going to be very interesting to see how Crypto shakes out in the years ahead. To really grow the market to it's maximum potential it needs to go mainstream. But to go mainstream there will have to be oversight like the FTC, and this entire movement is Illegal as hell(Market manipulation/ insider trading) in the Stock Market for good reason( the guy that lost 1.2 BTC). But if it's ever regulated then the potential for quick crazy gains will be suppressed and Interest in investing in it would decline. Sort of a "Catch 22" scenario. The US Congress said last week that Crypto's are not in Compliance, but at the same time Amazon is about to start taking BTC as a payment and we know that Gov's around the globe are looking to go Cashless.... should be very interesting the next few years.

Biggest money is always in the unregulated market. Until regulation happens groups like HODL crew are going to make millions and millions of dollars off of investing in digital currencies like this one. You can whine about it or join the fun, your call. And as far as I know Crypropia is in New Zaeland so US Congress doesn't even count. If regulation does become too limiting we will see the markets migrate to tax havens etc...

As for Chaincoin I tend to look at it as if a large investment fund invested in the coin and that can only be a good thing.

No one from the hodl crew made millions it simply is not possible.  They Lost A LOT Of Money now that it is $0.50 cents. They were instructed to always hodl their bags and not sell and go long term 5 years+.  It is not possible to make anything if you are instructed to never dump your bags to be apart of the hodl crew. The short term trader whales took advantage of the hodl crew good will intentions and made millions.  They are the ones that pumped it from $2-$7 and dumped. They are not apart of the hodl crew and they were also spying on the hodl crew slack channel to take advantage of the hyped up members willing to put a lot of their hard earned money into this movement.

It depends on how you look at it. Currently the price has dropped but it will not stay this low forever and if they are in it for the long term they will make money and as a group they will make millions. Only guys who will lose their money are those who have sold at lower price then they have entered. Hodlers movement is a longterm investment group and when the coin reaches $10+ they will all make good money. Many of them will make millions. And this will surely happen as the coin has huge potential and with HODL crew investment devs now have the money to finance the development. This coin can easily become a huge sucess. Just imagine where that 7$ price maximum would go if the coin was traded on bittrex. So I think that the HODL guys will be very happy that they have invested in CHC.

I actually agree with you. Chaincoin community is similar to Sib coin.  All they do is hodl.  They have low trading volume so it takes a long time for the price to go up but it's slow and steady.  When it does come time to sell some for profit not many people are buying the coins so it's hard to cash out and be a millionaire when there is very little buyers.  Strong development can stimulate coin demand and provide the liquidity in the long run. I hope chain coin dev ramps up big and hire more programmers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amishpancake

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

I agree. I now have 5 mn running, and if prices go low as 20 cent Im doubling my mn. Then I'll let my MN run and when I have enough coins I will start a 6nd Mn. In 5 years time I'm hoping to make a living out of this. Im in this for the long run and I think alot of people think like me. Eventually price will go up no matter what.
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:53:44 PM

$7 was a PUMP.
Hint? see the chart. A rapid spike and continuous downtrend. Nothing is impossible, CHC as u said would have to drop 50 times? Come' on.. That the same phrase TELEGRAM group is saying, when CHC was $3, saying it won't even break $1/-
and WE CONTROL the COINS. I was like "WHATTT are u fking saying.. I guess most are just kids.

Just look at PIVX chart it also had a huge and very similar pump from nothing to $2.04 and then it vent back to $0.78 just to have two smaller jumps first to $1.74 and second to $2.82 and it is now stable above $2 mark. That is the thing with masternode coins when pumped they keep the value. So we can easily see similar scenario unfolding with chaincoin. Another interesting thing chaincoin has exactly 3.5 times less coins than pivx (15 million vs 53 million) and that first spike of $7 was exactly 3.5 times the spike of pivx that was $2. With two additional core developers joining the coin and increase of the rewards for masternode owners I only see more and more coins locked in masternodes and price going up in couple spikes and staying above $7 mark. Devs are in very good situation right now they just simply have to increase reward and existing masternode owners will just buy and lock in additional one or two million coins. And if they implement 10% dev fund at $7 they will easily have over $100000 for continuous development. From then this coin has only the brightest future and that is without taking the HODL crew factor into account.     

Thanks for you post !

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████     ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
roidudisco

Activity: 352
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 04:59:28 PM

Some good.news from dev slack

http://hpics.li/d44c809a

"Chidozie Okonkwo:
After a long battle with the Hackers of the Chaincoin.org website, we finally managed to gain back control but the damage was already done. Not only was the website compromised, all backups and resources were totally erased. We had to migrate to a new server and start everything from scratch and that was one of the main reason why it took so long to recover the website.
Other than having 2 additional web developers on board, we will be having additional code developers joining the team starting from tomorrow 24th July for a 2 week sprint to upgrade the codes and wallets. Roli, our head dev will be heading the charge.
Look out for exciting changes to be announcements here and on twitter.
Thank you for your patience and kind understanding
Bulleye88
On behalf of the ChainCoin Team."

Code:
          ▄▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄██████████████████▄
     ▄███████████████████████
   ▄██████████▀▀    ▀███████
  █████████            ▀██▀

████████              ▄██
▐███████             ▄█████
███████             ▀███████
██████▌               ███████
██████▌                ██████▌
███████                ▐██████
 ███████▄              ▐██████
  ████████             ██████▌
   █████▀             ███████
    ██▀              ███████▌
   ███▄            ████████▌
  ███████▄▄   ▄▄▄█████████▀
 ███████████████████████▀
   ▀██████████████████▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.spotcoin.
   www.spotcoin.com

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Exchange OTC Market
Mining Dividend token
Retail Payments
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ICO: MAY 1 
   ANN | Bounty | Reddit
Blog     Facebook
Twitter Telegram
Telegram(Bounty)

▄▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄██████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█▄▄▀▀███████████████▀▀▄▄█
█████▄▀▀███████▀▀▀▄▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀  ██████████
██████████       ▀▀██████
██████████            ▀▀█
 ▀▀███████
     ▀▀▀██
NEO

Legendary – 6 sta
phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:44:04 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 11:21:15 AM by phuckit17

My Bad I got confused, apology's Grin

Why so cranky Bustabitsboy? I was just saying I think its gonna be interesting to see how crypto grows/ or doesn't .. sheesh.
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:50:55 PM

Why so cranky bustabitboy? I was just saying I think its gonna be interesting to see how crypto grows/ or doesn't .. sheesh.
was referring to the last comment to your thread  Roll Eyes, i couldn't be half arsed to type out his name, but he was talking about spying on slack channels etc.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 06:39:22 PM

$7 was a PUMP.
Hint? see the chart. A rapid spike and continuous downtrend. Nothing is impossible, CHC as u said would have to drop 50 times? Come' on.. That the same phrase TELEGRAM group is saying, when CHC was $3, saying it won't even break $1/-
and WE CONTROL the COINS. I was like "WHATTT are u fking saying.. I guess most are just kids.

Just look at PIVX chart it also had a huge and very similar pump from nothing to $2.04 and then it vent back to $0.78 just to have two smaller jumps first to $1.74 and second to $2.82 and it is now stable above $2 mark. That is the thing with masternode coins when pumped they keep the value. So we can easily see similar scenario unfolding with chaincoin. Another interesting thing chaincoin has exactly 3.5 times less coins than pivx (15 million vs 53 million) and that first spike of $7 was exactly 3.5 times the spike of pivx that was $2. With two additional core developers joining the coin and increase of the rewards for masternode owners I only see more and more coins locked in masternodes and price going up in couple spikes and staying above $7 mark. Devs are in very good situation right now they just simply have to increase reward and existing masternode owners will just buy and lock in additional one or two million coins. And if they implement 10% dev fund at $7 they will easily have over $100000 for continuous development. From then this coin has only the brightest future and that is without taking the HODL crew factor into account.     

Thanks for you post !

lol pivx have good community active dev and good updates in last time like zerocoin protocol.. thats the reason for the pump..
but here it was just a pump and dump there was no update nothing.. just some people promote it Wink
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

$7 was a PUMP.

Thanks for you post !

lol pivx have good community active dev and good updates in last time like zerocoin protocol.. thats the reason for the pump..
but here it was just a pump and dump there was no update nothing.. just some people promote it Wink

Not really pivx initial pump where it went from nothing to $2.04 happened when zerocoin protocol was just another line on the roadmap. People invested in pivx based on the promise that there will be zerocoin protocol so now when zerocoin has become reality it is only normal for the price to go up to the level of that initial pump. Obviously chart will not draw it self devs have to deliver on their promises. That initial pump/investment allowed PIVX team to hire additional 8 developers. We are now seeing something similar with chaincoin. They are hiring right and left to get enough people to deliver on their promise. Chaincoin has a huge community of over 2100 people on slack and at least as many people on HODL movement discord. It has almost the same number of masternodes like PIVX and much more masternode owners. Whole movement of several thousand people invested in it. Devs are smart and they will use the investment to deliver the features from the roadmap and then price will grow to the level of initial expectation and higher.   
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:42:26 PM

It could be that I completely misunderstand the revolutionary economics laid out by the guy with the hat broadcasting from his garden shed but to a layman like me this is what happened:

A dude on youtube who had just stocked up on CHC before telling his audience to do the same caused a run on CHC with the promise that if everyone will just keep buying and not sell the price will rise automatically. This is half true. There was another group of people who already had CHC and were more than willing to sell for a crazy profit (including the man with the hat). But demand outpaced supply so price pumped to 6 dollars and some change.

Now at some point the guys who were listening to Hatman run out of BTC and stop buying. Some other people dig up an old CHC wallet after seeing the 6$ and sell but there's no one left to buy so the price drops. Former true believers now figure out they kind of need the money to pay the rent and shouldn't have participated in the first place and they sell too. Price dumps harder. The Hatman pump and hodl army can't really convince new people to spend their BTC on a coin that is dumping this hard and we dump even more.

CHC went from 1 million to 100 million and back to 10 million where it will stay for a bit if and only if Roli actually does some developing.

Hatman's pump and hodl army moved millions of dollars out of their own pockets into the pockets of people like me and Hatman, who are at the moment using that money to buy other coins. In order for the army to actually get some returns they'd need factor x larger amount of money to move into the market. There will not be a supply shortage because all the bag hodlers are watching the market 24/7. Hatman won't be able to recruit another legion of hodlers because everyone saw what just happened.

Hatman won't need to, he'll buy some other coin for the money you just handed to him and feature that in his next video.

burp...
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:46:49 PM

It could be that I completely misunderstand the revolutionary economics laid out by the guy with the hat broadcasting from his garden shed but to a layman like me this is what happened:

A dude on youtube who had just stocked up on CHC before telling his audience to do the same caused a run on CHC with the promise that if everyone will just keep buying and not sell the price will rise automatically. This is half true. There was another group of people who already had CHC and were more than willing to sell for a crazy profit (including the man with the hat). But demand outpaced supply so price pumped to 6 dollars and some change.

Now at some point the guys who were listening to Hatman run out of BTC and stop buying. Some other people dig up an old CHC wallet after seeing the 6$ and sell but there's no one left to buy so the price drops. Former true believers now figure out they kind of need the money to pay the rent and shouldn't have participated in the first place and they sell too. Price dumps harder. The Hatman pump and hodl army can't really convince new people to spend their BTC on a coin that is dumping this hard and we dump even more.

CHC went from 1 million to 100 million and back to 10 million where it will stay for a bit if and only if Roli actually does some developing.

Hatman's pump and hodl army moved millions of dollars out of their own pockets into the pockets of people like me and Hatman, who are at the moment using that money to buy other coins. In order for the army to actually get some returns they'd need factor x larger amount of money to move into the market. There will not be a supply shortage because all the bag hodlers are watching the market 24/7. Hatman won't be able to recruit another legion of hodlers because everyone saw what just happened.

Hatman won't need to, he'll buy some other coin for the money you just handed to him and feature that in his next video.

Very good read, thanks! The same thing happens again and again in crypto. Few people know the rules of human behavior and rule the crowd, this is smart!

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

$7 was a PUMP.

Thanks for you post !

Not really pivx initial pump where it went from nothing to $2.04 happened when zerocoin protocol was just another line on the roadmap. People invested in pivx based on the promise that there will be zerocoin protocol so now when zerocoin has become reality it is only normal for the price to go up to the level of that initial pump. Obviously chart will not draw it self devs have to deliver on their promises. That initial pump/investment allowed PIVX team to hire additional 8 developers. We are now seeing something similar with chaincoin. They are hiring right and left to get enough people to deliver on their promise. Chaincoin has a huge community of over 2100 people on slack and at least as many people on HODL movement discord. It has almost the same number of masternodes like PIVX and much more masternode owners. Whole movement of several thousand people invested in it. Devs are smart and they will use the investment to deliver the features from the roadmap and then price will grow to the level of initial expectation and higher.  

o wow. you wrote so much on a diff coin in this thread and no one bashed ya, for that reason alone I am beginning to start liking this community here as well!

if you continue developing chaincoin I am sure price shall go up again, there is always gonna be people loading up for the purpose of enticing buying later to immediately sell off (funny way to describe p@d)

thanks again (for just being nice) and good wishes to all of us to have BTC transition go smooth for we all are all tied to it... I feel though it will be all fine

best regards!
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:35:50 PM

I'm a little confused now, did I just miss a chance to pickup a few more at $0.50? Is this for real, money magically appearing and disappearing in and out of the aether? We're back to $0.75 now, should I get more OMG, I got OMG too!!!!!!!
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

I'm a little confused now, did I just miss a chance to pickup a few more at $0.50? Is this for real, money magically appearing and disappearing in and out of the aether? We're back to $0.75 now, should I get more OMG, I got OMG too!!!!!!!
Get some more drugs n then ask your self do you needed more drugs in your body to keep you high
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:58:00 PM

ChainCoin (CHC)
$0.841255 (53.96%)

Ha ha
Sell Sell Sell!

Thanks for the cheap coins.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

I'm still many confirmations away for more CHC, is this what hey call "jonesing"?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:22:33 PM

About 1.2 btc.

My only solace is the dash I purchased a couple of weeks ago has appreciated by a similar amount.

Man, that is rough. My condolences.

Sorry for your loss. It seems that I'm up 20.2 BTC without dumping a single CHC. I have sells places all the way up to $10 per CHC. Thanks!!!

must be a huge whale Shocked

Some people got talked into selling their CHC coins because someone posted CHC is dead and panic sold into a falling price. Prices go up and prices go down.

My first rule of Crypto never sell at a loss!!! (I play with what I can afford to loose so no panic selling for me. Long Term holder/trader.)
My Second rule of Crypto: Never listen to Noobs
My Third Rule:  Sell when they are saying BUY BUY BUY. (NEVER dump. Always place sells up the wall)
My Fourth Rule: Buy when they are crying

CHC->BTC PRICE

CHC->USD PRICE
$0.72

TOTAL MASTERNODES

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,153,000 (14.27%)

Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:40:43 PM

My first rule of Crypto never sell at a loss!!! (I play with what I can afford to loose so no panic selling for me. Long Term holder/trader.)
My Second rule of Crypto: Never listen to Noobs
My Third Rule:  Sell when they are saying BUY BUY BUY. (NEVER dump. Always place sells up the wall)
My Fourth Rule: Buy when they are crying

Those are good rules.... especially 2,3 & 4.  1 is good to but not everyone has that luxury depending on their life situation etc... 
zecon

Activity: 364

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:42:11 PM

"Greatest pump and dump of all time against the p&d'ers" ?

https://www.youtube.com/user/HighOnCoins

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

what was the last update for this coin? and are the future developings if this coin is so nice?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:11:46 PM

what was the last update for this coin? and are the future developings if this coin is so nice?

Chaincoin 0.9.2.5 - Maintenance release

This is a minor update to increase available seed nodes for new wallet users.

Binaries available from Github:

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/tag/v0.9.2.5

The next update for Chaincoin is planned for end August. More details will be available in due course.

Some good.news from dev slack

http://hpics.li/d44c809a

"Chidozie Okonkwo:
After a long battle with the Hackers of the Chaincoin.org website, we finally managed to gain back control but the damage was already done. Not only was the website compromised, all backups and resources were totally erased. We had to migrate to a new server and start everything from scratch and that was one of the main reason why it took so long to recover the website.
Other than having 2 additional web developers on board, we will be having additional code developers joining the team starting from tomorrow 24th July for a 2 week sprint to upgrade the codes and wallets. Roli, our head dev will be heading the charge.
Look out for exciting changes to be announcements here and on twitter.
Thank you for your patience and kind understanding
Bulleye88
On behalf of the ChainCoin Team."

CHC IN MASTERNODES
2,162,000 (14.32%)
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: