Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:33:58 AM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.

Even so, I think that before a user should use the yappadappadoo application, he or she must be know how to operate things with the blockchain technology, so that when time comes ( if the guidelines really are there ), then the user can able to use the yappadappadoo application easily.

I think so, because even the yappadappadoo project implements those guidelines you are saying, but still the user can't barely understand with what is written on the guidelines then it will be useless. So I think knowing the basic is important.

for sure YAPPADAPPADOO is fully aware of this fact that not all users would have knowledge how blockchains works
for sure there will be a user guide like if we buy a mobile phone ,appliances ,etc. they always include user guidelines.

i think this is not an issue , people now are easily adapting to new technology . It would be easy as 123.

It is a good help to spreading about cryptocurrecies , This adaptation of different platform to blockchain technology.

i agree by adapting the blockchain technology , it will help increase the percentage of people that knows about bitcoin , cryptocurrencies and
the advantages and limitless possibilities and earnings in this technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.

yes Yappadappadoo is dong a great job , many big names of company are migrating to using PWA and already available in Yappadappadoo platform
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yes i agree all user's don't know exactly what kind of application are in the apps store, that's why this rating system of yappadappadoo is very important for all users... And not just a simple comment we want to see, we need a credible rating from developer and user that already downloaded the app will guarantee that we'll get the apps we really wanted...
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yes i agree all user's don't know exactly what kind of application are in the apps store, that's why this rating system of yappadappadoo is very important for all users... And not just a simple comment we want to see, we need a credible rating from developer and user that already downloaded the app will guarantee that we'll get the apps we really wanted...
That's correct many times we encounter those apps that's only promising to our eyes, but when we already use it and see we feel disappointment because that's not the apps we looking for... Reason for us to delete it and search for a new one...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.

yes Yappadappadoo is dong a great job , many big names of company are migrating to using PWA and already available in Yappadappadoo platform
Wow really its true, yappadappadoo is here and we can use it with our phone ,tablet and laptop... From now on we will stop imagining this apps store and all of it's feature because it's here already... Congrats yappadappadoo team, its really work it...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:00 AM

Wow really its true, yappadappadoo is here and we can use it with our phone ,tablet and laptop... From now on we will stop imagining this apps store and all of it's feature because it's here already... Congrats yappadappadoo team, its really work it...
Yes indeed, yappadappadoo keep's promise lol... I am happy when i see it even though i don't know most of the apps above, i really want to try it to my phone so i can tell you guys how's PWA works... I want to try it offline to see if its working, for sure it'll work as expected...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...
How about the blockchain, they also said that we need blockchain ID for smart contract for buy, use and transfer apps to other user what about it? Don't tell me that yappadappadoo apps store is free for some time,...  Kiss
Khayem

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.
Jadeite

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:11:22 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.
Andycalum

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Ya right. And a good opportunity also for them to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I believe the time is coming when everything we use, do and interact with will be related to cryptocurrency and also blockchain. It’s good to be used to it as early as we can.

You are absolutely right! This is our chance to somehow help to educate people about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. The more people who are aware and well-informed about the technology, the greater the possibility of more investors will be willing to invest in different projects like YAPPADAPPADOO. As a result, the Crypto world will reach its great potential and the rest will be history.
Yappadappadoo has the potential to introduce the concept of cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology to the world.It may also change the way how people will live their lives.The possibilities are endless when presented to the world in the correct manner.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

I think this is just a beta version of the platform. Once they have launched the live version I think we have to purchase the apps contents with FLINTS or FLI. Let us just wait for further announcement from the YAPPADAPPADOO team.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

This is it! This is what we are waiting for. Having a glimpse of the platform and experience the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and its features. I may say that it works on mobile devices and computers that have a slow processor. That is a good news for us because this will only prove that the YAPPADAPPADOO project is real and reliable.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:54:32 PM

I think you didn't get it when XtraRolePlayer said that the users don't need to be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works. XtraRolePlayer said the user is okay not to be an expert or knowledgeable BEFORE using the YAPPADAPPADOO application which means, it is okay to be a zero-knowledge to Blockchain Technology. As long as you know how to convert your fiat money to FLINTS or someone can do that for you, you are okay. You can use the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Eventually, when curiosity strikes (which is normal to all people) you will learn how Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency works.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:23:37 PM

Ya right. And a good opportunity also for them to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. I believe the time is coming when everything we use, do and interact with will be related to cryptocurrency and also blockchain. It’s good to be used to it as early as we can.

You are absolutely right! This is our chance to somehow help to educate people about Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology. The more people who are aware and well-informed about the technology, the greater the possibility of more investors will be willing to invest in different projects like YAPPADAPPADOO. As a result, the Crypto world will reach its great potential and the rest will be history.
Yappadappadoo has the potential to introduce the concept of cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology to the world.It may also change the way how people will live their lives.The possibilities are endless when presented to the world in the correct manner.

Yes, you are correct. On a businessman's point of view, I will just exaggerate it a bit. I have to rephrase a little your statement. I think this should be it "The possibilities are endless when presented to the word in a strategical manner". Why have I said that? Because even if we do it in a correct manner but the competitors make a move greater than yours, the effort will just be not enough and will only put into waste.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.

Blockchain Technology is already there in the system, no need to connect. They will surely learn how the blockchain works without knowing it that they are already using it. Eventually, they will realize that they are already using the wonderful technology who changed how the Application industry works. YAPPADAPPADOO project will surely create applications and will be available to the platform in no time.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

That is what makes YAPPADAPPADOO  platform greater than any application store. Multi-platform and secured payment system. That will be the next "normal" for application industry. I am really amazed at how this works and I am looking forward that more technology like this will be developed.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

How about the blockchain, they also said that we need blockchain ID for smart contract for buy, use and transfer apps to other user what about it? Don't tell me that yappadappadoo apps store is free for some time,...  Kiss
Hi scarleth06! Just like other leading application stores I believe they will also have applications with fee and free ones. Like theres a lot of free applications but we could not deny that there also very useful applications that we need to buy so if they will do it they will not be able to continue with the platform. So this blockchain is applicable for purchasing applications.
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: