Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
dolfo

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology
equals a very user friendly platform.

Yes! and that's really great how the project amazes you because it also amazes us. This project is very interesting and there are lot of things that you'll learn about the yappadappadoo platform. This project is revolutionary because of the features it will obtain from also obtaining the progressive web app.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
I think without blockchain technology this project will be incomplete as we know this technology served as a security and protection of all users in this platform... They can enjoy this apps store by using it and transfer to other at the same time they are protected from any data lose or from theft and for me this is brilliant...
I guess so, i think they are inseparable and it can't have their best without the help of each other... And for every project blockchain work's perfectly, that's why there are a times that we often see this technology in different platforms...
Without blockchain this project will work but definitely not good enough as what they have now, and who will fill the missing pieces and can replace the greatness of blockchain! Is there any technology that same with blockchain and his ability?

Indeed, blockchain's ability is great and it really helps a lot in making the yappadaappadoo project successful.
Blockchain is more convenient and easy to use when it comes to paying system, unlike other App Store which require a banking paying system, which I think is less secure compared to the blockchain technology.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:15 AM

Hi!I just started reading about this Yappadappadoo WP.And it amazes me of the PWA that they are using, a new form of app technology
which we no longer have to download,saves storage in our devices,can be used offline, and it's a multiplatform that allows us to change to different device as we use it.But what I like most is the savings that we could have on PWAs unlike traditional apps that are expensive for users.

Yes its true YAPPADAPPADOO concept of using this revolutionary platform called progressive web apps and together with the blockchain technology

Yes! and that's really great how the project amazes you because it also amazes us. This project is very interesting and there are lot of things that you'll learn about the yappadappadoo platform. This project is revolutionary because of the features it will obtain from also obtaining the progressive web app.

the people in this generation always wants to be updated whether if it is fashion or technology
certainly people will get to know Yappadappadoo concept of platform and it will definitely be a trend.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:27:56 AM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

i believe that YAPPADAPPADOO initial coin offering is now on phase 4.
What is the update on the sales?
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

i believe that YAPPADAPPADOO initial coin offering is now on phase 4.
What is the update on the sales?

Bringing this revolutionary multi-platform applications to us users will definitely attract investors.
I hope There ICO would be a success.

rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.

Yes, I agree.Success of Yappadappadoo  should, for one, be user friendly.If they intend to reach world-wide users, simple instructions has to be provided that even those who aren't familiar with  crypto could at least have basic informations they need to take part of what they offer.
almadine

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!

It really is interesting, almadine!You are right that PWA is a new form of app.To share some features of Progressive
Web Application(PWA) with you,this allows data to be streamed that downloading is no longer needed, no updates
needed,and the storage in our device will no longer be consumed.Keep reading Yappadappadoo's WP and you'd appreciate it more.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:15:02 AM

Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try
how these PWAs would differ from the traditional apps where we are used to!

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
Blockchain technology makes me really think of its security not just for users but also for those app developer who
would want to keep track the reviews of everyone who wants to say something on the PWAs that they were able
to make. 

I think we're on the same side, and for many people that don't have idea that yappadappadoo project will soon ready to crypto market...  That's why i wanted to ask a favor to support this project and share to our family members and friends, so they will know also about this project and the features of PWA..
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Yes you got it right, most of the features you don't see in many native apps today is here at yappadappadoo platform and getting ready to be launched... Also some of new specs and feature that we didn't encounter before are here as well, available to experience by apps user's around the world...

I am one of those who looks forward to experiencing the PWA from Yappadappadoo Store. I can't wait to know and try

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
Blockchain technology makes me really think of its security not just for users but also for those app developer who
would want to keep track the reviews of everyone who wants to say something on the PWAs that they were able
to make.  

I think we're on the same side, and for many people that don't have idea that yappadappadoo project will soon ready to crypto market...  That's why i wanted to ask a favor to support this project and share to our family members and friends, so they will know also about this project and the features of PWA..

Count me in! I read the Yappadappadoo's WP and aside from the great features of the PWAs with Blockchain Technology which users worldwide can try soon, I admire the opportunity they are giving for app-developers and how they can earn from it, too. Definitely,I'd be sharing this Yappadappadoo's project to let other people know about its existence, follow the development until Yappadappadoo completes it and finally make it available to use.

scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:40 AM

Same here!I would also want to try this new innovation of apps by Yappadappadoo Store and  partnering with
to make.  

I think we're on the same side, and for many people that don't have idea that yappadappadoo project will soon ready to crypto market...  That's why i wanted to ask a favor to support this project and share to our family members and friends, so they will know also about this project and the features of PWA..

Count me in! I read the Yappadappadoo's WP and aside from the great features of the PWAs with Blockchain Technology which users worldwide can try soon, I admire the opportunity they are giving for app-developers and how they can earn from it, too. Definitely,I'd be sharing this Yappadappadoo's project to let other people know about its existence, follow the development until Yappadappadoo completes it and finally make it available to use.

Yes no problem as matter of fact i already told this to my friends and work mate, and their reaction is wow they are really surprised and excited... And asking me more questions about this project and when it will ready to sell in the market, i told them to wait for the progress and i give them the link of yappadappadoo...
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

They give us all the benefits of dapps and are not closely embedded to any platform Multi platfom solution is great!
joeljames23

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
That is true, and that's the way we used to be but not anymore...  Now yappadappadoo apps store is here to give users an enjoyable experience with their apps, and i can't wait to have this on my phone as soon as they out it in crypto market...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

I have a question in mind team Yappadappadoo, which is according to your page 1 on this thread forum, it says over there that Industry analyst estimate that worldwide app revenues will grow to 180Billions USD by 2020, and your planned was you 're going to take the 10% of this which is 18 Billions.

Now, how are going to get this things with a huge amount, and this is not a joke actually. Do you have any programs for this matter to achieve this goal of your to your campaign? What are those anyway? can you tell us here one by one? thank you Smiley
I think what they are trying to say here is by 2020 when yappadappadoo platform will be fully working, they are making it their goal to take part of the total revenue of 180 billions usd by at least 10%. It means with the total revenue of 180 billions 18 billions from it will be from yappadappadoo. They believe they are going to achieve that by this period of time.
They are going to establish first this platform at quarter 4 this year, and that's their goal then after they would still continue to developed this platform up to quarter 4 of the year 2019 until it will become fully operational by the year 2020... And that's the time they will stretch out to reach their quota and take 10 percent of revenue on apps industry, first thing first...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...
Andycalum

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Maybe not all but most of them, I think that if the big AppStore will know that Pwa contains features that can boost their sales they will adapt to it for sure, because that what's  businessmen do. If they knew that the pwa will be used by the yappadappadoo application they will probably see the project as a threat so as a defense mechanism to never let their sales decrease they will adapt to what is trendy.

That's the reality when it comes to business and we can't deny that you have a point. Sales indeed is the most important for every businessman, if they saw that the other company is being very competitive because of some trendy features then they will surely adapt to that trendy stuff too. Same goes to this project, if big App Store will see the yappadappadoo as a highly competitive application because of the pwa, they will also apply the pwa features so they won't be left behind.
Of course dude. As a matter of fact Apple is cleaning their apps store right now according to the news. They will for sure remove everything that does not comply with their lates ios. They will not want to be left behind, they think they are superior but Android is still better for me.

Trend is indeed a factor when it comes to sales.And it also compliments the purpose of Yappadappadoo to make an apps store that goes toe to toe with Google play and App Store.Yappadappadoo being the original app store  of most PWA, they  would be sure to follow and adapt.
Khayem

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

to make.  

Yes no problem as matter of fact i already told this to my friends and work mate, and their reaction is wow they are really surprised and excited... And asking me more questions about this project and when it will ready to sell in the market, i told them to wait for the progress and i give them the link of yappadappadoo...

Personally sharing Yappadappadoo is also another great way of making the project famous. It may be tiring to share
it in person but in this way people will be more convinced and persuaded with this manner. It may also be possible that
the ones whom you shared it with, will also share it to other people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: