Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:29:20 AM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.

For most use cases, PWA can do the job and also be a much better investment
. PWA also have certain features that native app do not have.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:00:38 AM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
That's true investing in this kind of project is worth it though you need to wait longer until the success it is at your hands, and when that day came for sure like what khayem said it will change your life extremely fast... So what are you waiting for go invest in yappadappadoo, buy their tokens now and experience how to be successful investor in the future...
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
That's true investing in this kind of project is worth it though you need to wait longer until the success it is at your hands, and when that day came for sure like what khayem said it will change your life extremely fast... So what are you waiting for go invest in yappadappadoo, buy their tokens now and experience how to be successful investor in the future...
Maybe yes or maybe no, we can't tell what will happen to their project as early as now... But it's good to support yappadappadoo starting today, we can see they have a wonderful plans and have powerful features that will serve as insurance for all investors of yappadappadoo that they will be successful in the future...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:02:28 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

Oh I see, But we need to buy it first the yappadappadoo apps, to enjoy it services according to their whitepaper. so, my question was how

many token I need of yappadappadoo for me to avail it? is it worth it to buy this apps?
I don't know exactly how much token we will need to have their apps, but like they said in WP yappadappadoo application will not the same as the native apps when it comes to price... So it means it's more cheaper than the other apps store like Google Play and Apple Store, and it comes with multi platform and have so many features that we didn't experienced from native apps...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

Oh I see, But we need to buy it first the yappadappadoo apps, to enjoy it services according to their whitepaper. so, my question was how

many token I need of yappadappadoo for me to avail it? is it worth it to buy this apps?
I don't know exactly how much token we will need to have their apps, but like they said in WP yappadappadoo application will not the same as the native apps when it comes to price... So it means it's more cheaper than the other apps store like Google Play and Apple Store, and it comes with multi platform and have so many features that we didn't experienced from native apps...

Yeah right, that exactly what yappadappadoo it's all about... Cheaper with the price but not in the quality, and they're offering us a new exciting experience from all of their applications... And for many users like me nothing else we need to have than this, right!?
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

Very well said. Very short statement but you really described what YAPPADAPPADOO is and what can YAPPADAPPADOO do. I am looking forward that the platform will really stand-out among the rest. Google Play and Apple Store I think will be very challenged on what can YAPPADAPPADOO offers to the public.
That's really what im waiting for, to know by everyone users and other apps store the greatness of yappadappadoo apps including all of it's features and up for the challenge of native apps store... And when they overcome and survived it, means yappadappadoo proved that they have what it takes to be at number 3 apps store in the world so join me and let's wait together for it...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

Very well said. Very short statement but you really described what YAPPADAPPADOO is and what can YAPPADAPPADOO do. I am looking forward that the platform will really stand-out among the rest. Google Play and Apple Store I think will be very challenged on what can YAPPADAPPADOO offers to the public.
That's really what im waiting for, to know by everyone users and other apps store the greatness of yappadappadoo apps including all of it's features and up for the challenge of native apps store... And when they overcome and survived it, means yappadappadoo proved that they have what it takes to be at number 3 apps store in the world so join me and let's wait together for it...
Im also waiting for this dude and many others for sure waited until yappadappadoo establish their platform according to their plans... Now that they already shown us the glimpse of their project, we need to wait a little more to see the original plans...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

They're advanced in terms of emphasizing PWAs and improving it. Native apps are indeed better for now in our mobile devices
but in Yappadappadoo, PWAs are more convenient and less storage consuming. In short, Yappadappadoo is advanced through
maximizing the potential of PWAs.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

I think this is the problem they want to solve. They dont want to be confined to monopolies like Apple and Android so they want to break the rule and set their own rules. Those who want difference they will go with yappadappadoo. These leading companies think they are the best and apart from them there is no better service.

Yappadappadoo is indeed a better app platform from the the rest. It destroys all kinds of boundaries like platform and even
the the download and installation proccesses. But it is too early to say that Yappadappadoo is already the best because
Yappadappadoo is still lacking in apps in their disposal.
Jadeite

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

applications.

They must be alarmed this time that a rising opponent has come and may not defeat them right away but will for sure affect them and their sales if users find out that yappadappadoo offers better than what they do offer.

If Yappadappadoo becomes successful, it is most likely that contending app stores will also adapt Yappadappadoo's system
in order to catch up with them. The project team will now have to update and imrpove the overall performance of Yappadappadoo
in order to leave the other opponents in the dust.

Khayem

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider.  

I do think that's a good suggestion. Yappadappadoo isn't yet in its' final form. It has yet to be completed and presented
in front of the world. Yappadappado project team will surely do their best in order to put Yappadappadoo in the best shape
possible in order to go into terms with other app stores.

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

How about the blockchain, they also said that we need blockchain ID for smart contract for buy, use and transfer apps to other user what about it? Don't tell me that yappadappadoo apps store is free for some time,...  Kiss

The campaign is not over yet, for sure after their project all the concern question that you like to find out will be given away to each everyone here in this thread. Don't be so such in a hurry, The success of this project will be depend on the result of the campaign of how the community will embrace it.

Yes! The project is not yet over and there are still lot of things that the team is improving for the project. I think we should really wait until the project is done because I think there are lot of things that they will introduce to us.

I do think that's a good suggestion. Yappadappadoo isn't yet in its' final form. It has yet to be completed and presented
in front of the world. Yappadappado project team will surely do their best in order to put Yappadappadoo in the best shape
possible in order to go into terms with other app stores.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider.  

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol

This is what I have read on page 4 and 18 respectively of the YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper.

I think they are promoting FLINTS token to be able to purchase goods, software, content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the YAPPADAPPADOO platform and App Store. I haven't read yet that other cryptocurrencies are allowed to use for YAPPADAPPADOO transactions.

The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and
security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can
be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI)

yappadappadoo Token: Flints (FLI)
The yappadappadoo PAYMENT TOKEN will be known as the Flints (FLI). It is an ERC20-
Compatible Token delivered by the yappadappadoo Token Smart Contract. The
yappadappadoo Token will be created to provide the possibility to pay for goods, software,
content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the yappadappadoo platform and App Store

Reference:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:03:45 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

This is really great! This only proves that YAPPADAPPADOO project is not created to generate profit only but for sharing the apps to help others on their problems regarding Native Application. I am sure that everyone will support this project. I hope YAPPADAPPADOO will create many applications that will surely benefit all people.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol

This is what I have read on page 4 and 18 respectively of the YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper.

I think they are promoting FLINTS token to be able to purchase goods, software, content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the YAPPADAPPADOO platform and App Store. I haven't read yet that other cryptocurrencies are allowed to use for YAPPADAPPADOO transactions.

The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and
security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can
be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI)

yappadappadoo Token: Flints (FLI)
The yappadappadoo PAYMENT TOKEN will be known as the Flints (FLI). It is an ERC20-
Compatible Token delivered by the yappadappadoo Token Smart Contract. The
yappadappadoo Token will be created to provide the possibility to pay for goods, software,
content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the yappadappadoo platform and App Store

Reference:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf

Thank you for sharing this clarification about using FLINTS as payment to YAPPADAPPADOO applications on the platform. I am wondering if there is an existing module in the platform where we can buy FLINTS tokens or converter from different Crypto to FLINTS. That will be a very helpful module if there is.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:47:36 PM

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

applications.

How can you say that Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient? Their platform so far is not yet starting. Because there are some users are eager to use but still their site is not yet functioning. Though, for what is written to their whitepaper was quite good and impressive but in the actual is not.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:40 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:17:47 PM by bravetalkcoin

How about the blockchain, they also said that we need blockchain ID for smart contract for buy, use and transfer apps to other user what about it? Don't tell me that yappadappadoo apps store is free for some time,...  Kiss

The campaign is not over yet, for sure after their project all the concern question that you like to find out will be given away to each everyone here in this thread. Don't be so such in a hurry, The success of this project will be depend on the result of the campaign of how the community will embrace it.

Yes! The project is not yet over and there are still lot of things that the team is improving for the project. I think we should really wait until the project is done because I think there are lot of things that they will introduce to us.

You are correct! Let us continue to support and follow how the project will improve the next days. Imagine that even if there's no enough funding right now, they have given us a satisfactory output. What if this project will reach the hard cap? I am sure that they will give us the most advanced and most sophisticated platform we have never seen our entire crypto life. YAPPADAPPADOO project I think still the best project for applications.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: