Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:51:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:24:21 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

You are right, we depend on reviews and ratings as we consider to spend on something that we want or need.
That is why credibility of reviews and rating is so important to us and the integration of Blockchain of Yappadappadoo Store
is just so clever to gain the trust of those who wants to use and purchase PWAs.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:14:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

This is nice. Another characteristic of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is being updated always so there's no need for the users to update it. And the update was too small so we can't feel the difference at all. Another good idea from YAPPADAPPADOO team in bringing us the revolutionary multi-platform apps.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg9_bmrWsAALOi6.png
Progressive Web Apps save TIME, DATA-PLAN, SPACE on your phone and MONEY. What's not to love?
The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

It saves time because you will just have to use it, no need download, no need updates. Saves data plan because updates and downloads eat up your megabytes. Saves space because no need download. Money because you will not need extra megabytes and extra storage for your phone.

You have a point there on saving time, data, space and money. YAPPADAPPADOO really did a great job on choosing Progressive Web Apps (PWA) as their main product. It really saves us all of the things we have mentioned earlier which is really advantageous compared to the native apps. And with the help of Blockchain Technology, all transactions will be smooth and safe.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:44:01 PM

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
You are right, we depend on reviews and ratings as we consider to spend on something that we want or need.
That is why credibility of reviews and rating is so important to us and the integration of Blockchain of Yappadappadoo Store
is just so clever to gain the trust of those who wants to use and purchase PWAs.

Correct! Reviews are so important especially when you need feedback of the things you want to purchase. I remember when I am looking for a laptop bag a while ago, There is a flash sale which makes it cheaper than the original price but I have to check first the reviews from the customers if they are really satisfied with the product. I think that was a good buy. YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a lot better with these features.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:00:04 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 12:33:37 AM by cryp24x

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

They're advanced in terms of emphasizing PWAs and improving it. Native apps are indeed better for now in our mobile devices
but in Yappadappadoo, PWAs are more convenient and less storage consuming. In short, Yappadappadoo is advanced through
maximizing the potential of PWAs.

It is obviously advanced compared to the native applications right now. The features of YAPPADAPPADOO applications was revolutionized in terms of speed, data storage capacity, reliability, no installation and updates needed. I think these are enough but YAPPADAPPADOO team added Blockchain Technology which promotes security and advanced payment method on the platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:41:34 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 01:17:28 AM by BitDane

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

They're advanced in terms of emphasizing PWAs and improving it. Native apps are indeed better for now in our mobile devices
but in Yappadappadoo, PWAs are more convenient and less storage consuming. In short, Yappadappadoo is advanced through
maximizing the potential of PWAs.

It is obviously advanced compared to the native applications right now. The features of YAPPADAPPADOO applications was revolutionized in terms of speed, data storage capacity, reliability, no installation and updates needed. I think these are enough but YAPPADAPPADOO team added Blockchain Technology which promotes security and advanced payment method on the platform.

I agree! That was so true about YAPPADAPPADOO applications. With these features, we are very sure that this project will be successful. Native applications will be replaced by these applications and the application industry will be on the next level. The goal of being one of the top applications platforms is not impossible at all.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

Correct! Reviews are so important especially when you need feedback of the things you want to purchase. I remember when I am looking for a laptop bag a while ago, There is a flash sale which makes it cheaper than the original price but I have to check first the reviews from the customers if they are really satisfied with the product. I think that was a good buy. YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a lot better with these features.

Thank you for your confirmations. Reviews and Ratings on the platform are really important. This will definitely help the developers on what they are doing. Since there are no updates on the side of the users, developers should really need to hear their side if there is a need for enhancements and improvements. That way, YAPPADAPPADOO applications will stay being on the top applications to download with.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

Same here. And worst is you cannot use the application properly unless you follow the updates. Sometimes the application just automatically shuts down and if you are doing something with it in the middle you are also lost and you have to start all over again.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhCzuPVW0AQogDI.jpg
#Pinterest rebuilt their mobile site as a PWA. The results: core engagements +60%, user-generated ad revenue +44%, time spent on site +40%.  The #rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

I got it from their Twitter account. We are seeing here that another well-known site has upgraded to PWA and we can also see here the changes it brought them since they switched to PWA. See it has added 66%  core engagement and 44% additional ad revenue which is huge and 40% time spent on site which only implies that users spend more time now than before.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:08 PM

Thank you for your confirmations. Reviews and Ratings on the platform are really important. This will definitely help the developers on what they are doing. Since there are no updates on the side of the users, developers should really need to hear their side if there is a need for enhancements and improvements. That way, YAPPADAPPADOO applications will stay being on the top applications to download with.
Ya right. With out ratings and reviews they will not know what is wrong with the applications and what to change, add or improve. Honest reviews are the best because even if it is negative it should not discourage the developers but be more determined to improve. Good thing these reviews will be in blockchain i think so no one can manipulate it.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

too.

Same here. And worst is you cannot use the application properly unless you follow the updates. Sometimes the application just automatically shuts down and if you are doing something with it in the middle you are also lost and you have to start all over again.
Now that we’ve seen how PWA works in their website we understand it better now and all the doubts we had before had been cleared. Before I was thinking it is an application with applications in it but until i saw their website i understood that that they have their own website which is full of PWA applications.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

too.

Now that we’ve seen how PWA works in their website we understand it better now and all the doubts we had before had been cleared. Before I was thinking it is an application with applications in it but until i saw their website i understood that that they have their own website which is full of PWA applications.
I didnt even have any idea that there is such thing as PWA. If it was not because of this project i wouldnt know what PWA is and what advantage could it give to users. I was used to be very dependent on my phone’s application store. But thanks for this revolution in applications by Yappadappadoo.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.

The link you gave was right, now the users can try and enjoy what's inside of the apps of yappadappadoo, we can now encounter what is written to their whitepaper according to the services they have. And it is true that no download needed to use their apps which is yappadappadoo.
Well, everything here is opposite with the leading application stores. With Apple and Android store, you will open them and they look the same with yappadappadoo with all their applications being displayed but with Apple and Android apps store, when you click them you will be redirected to download the application, unlike with Yappadappadoo, you click your desire application and it will open for use instantly, not need download so it indeed saves time and energy.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

I think the reason why some users weren't able to access the platform when they click it because the highlighted link was up to html only. It is safer to give this link >>>>>> https://yappadappadoo.com/#!/en/home
to be directed on the exact link for YAPPADAPPADOO store. But don't get me wrong I still thank joliepearl06 for giving us the link.

The link you gave was right, now the users can try and enjoy what's inside of the apps of yappadappadoo, we can now encounter what is written to their whitepaper according to the services they have. And it is true that no download needed to use their apps which is yappadappadoo.
Well, everything here is opposite with the leading application stores. With Apple and Android store, you will open them and they look the same with yappadappadoo with all their applications being displayed but with Apple and Android apps store, when you click them you will be redirected to download the application, unlike with Yappadappadoo, you click your desire application and it will open for use instantly, not need download so it indeed saves time and energy.
I can relate with you. It is really disgusting if you want to try one of their new applications and you cannot just click on them to try but you will have to click on them to download first before you can try and if you found the application to be not interesting then you will have to uninstall it again. Crazy right? What cant just click and use and then close or exit to end.
scarleth06

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:50:10 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:19:04 AM

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?
joeljames23

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:54:10 AM

I can relate with you. It is really disgusting if you want to try one of their new applications and you cannot just click on them to try but you will have to click on them to download first before you can try and if you found the application to be not interesting then you will have to uninstall it again. Crazy right? What cant just click and use and then close or exit to end.
That's right and when you want to know all about that apps and read all the comments and reviews you will see that most of the comments are good and satisfying, for you to attract and download it even the comments are really no basis...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

That's right and when you want to know all about that apps and read all the comments and reviews you will see that most of the comments are good and satisfying, for you to attract and download it even the comments are really no basis...
Yes i agree comment from the native apps are have no basis, it just makes the app looks good in the eyes of user... And when you bought and use that app, you can see for yourself that all of their comments are lies and far from the real content/uses of the said apps...
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: