Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64061 times)
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 04:54:55 AM

so If I'm a scammer, I'm scamming myself pretty hard, lol... Satisfied?  or do I need a blood sample or something?..  Tongue
and BTW, neither Maui or myself EVER recommended CTS to anyone... yet

Not really, it could just show that you are good a moving btc around. Sending money to yourself causes no harm.
hahaaa, piss off then, really, you're an idiot.

Easy there now cowpoke. He did not just possibly write off 65 btc.

Glass houses and all you know Wink

Nah, even the most retarded person would not send 65 btc to this company...the only logical conclusion here is that he is moving btc around sending it to himself (CTS).
logical? omg, do you even know what a blockchain is?

btw... thx merv

I just need to know that I can have 2 wallets and can send BTC from one to the other and I still own the same amount of BTC...
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:01:36 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 05:20:31 AM by Phoenix1969

so If I'm a scammer, I'm scamming myself pretty hard, lol... Satisfied?  or do I need a blood sample or something?..  Tongue

Not really, it could just show that you are good a moving btc around. Sending money to yourself causes no harm.

Nah, even the most retarded person would not send 65 btc to this company...the only logical conclusion here is that he is moving btc around sending it to himself (CTS).

btw... thx merv

I just need to know that I can have 2 wallets and can send BTC from one to the other and I still own the same amount of BTC...
Which means nothing when I posted the blockchain transaction for you to trace.
What it really means, is you don't know how to read it

and if I was a scammer, I wouldn't have had my picture in here, and 1654 posts since may, and resold 8 of 10 machines here in the forum. (KNC Machines) Get real. every one of which was provided all my personal information, email, cell, skype, etc.
so whatever...  think what you want, action speaks 100x louder than words, and I've provided such time & time again.
I'm tired of being on the defense here, you're taking precious time from us vetting CTS & CMS the right way with this nonsense
and I never ever ever ever told anyone to buy from CTS, so I don't even see your point
total waste of time

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:18:28 AM

btw... thx merv

and if I was a scammer, I wouldn't have had my picture in here, and 1654 posts since may, and resold 10 machines here in the forum. (KNC achines) Get real. every one of which was provided all my personal information, email, cell, skype, etc.
so whatever...  think what you want, action speaks 100x louder than words, and I've provided such time & time again.
I'm tired of being on the defense here, you're taking precious time from us vetting CTS & CMS the right way with this nonsense
and I never ever ever ever told anyone to buy from CTS, so I don't even see your point
total waste of time

Anybody could post any picture as their profile picture, so that does not mean anything. I only see 238 posts not 1654. However, if the other stuff  about selling to other people is true, then that has some value....if that is the case, I may be wrong...still I cannot fathom why anyone would send 65 btc to this company...there is something wrong here and there is more to this story.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:23:05 AM

btw... thx merv

and if I was a scammer, I wouldn't have had my picture in here, and 1654 posts since may, and resold 10 machines here in the forum. (KNC achines) Get real. every one of which was provided all my personal information, email, cell, skype, etc.
total waste of time

Anybody could post any picture as their profile picture, so that does not mean anything. I only see 238 posts not 1654. However, if the other stuff  about selling to other people is true, then that has some value....if that is the case, I may be wrong...still I cannot fathom why anyone would send 65 btc to this company...there is something wrong here.
Wow, you really need help..   I can see the noob-ness shining thru, so I'll help ya along...see the bold blu link over my name? goes to profile.... all info on posts is there, and searchable... same as any other forum member

The blockchain.info site will search any transaction, and all its branches, by simply typing in the wallet id or transaction number at the top of the site in the search field. You will see there are countless wallets involved in this, on a global scale, not just two in hawaii

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:44:32 AM

The blockchain.info site will search any transaction, and all its branches, by simply typing in the wallet id or transaction number at the top of the site in the search field. You will see there are countless wallets involved in this, on a global scale, not just two in hawaii

So what, I can have a wallet with electrum in my computer and a wallet with coinbase, and I can send all my btc from one to the other and I still own the same amount of btc.  I cannot make myself believe that an experienced person as you claim you are would send a large amount of btc, whatever it may be, to a clear scam. Something is missing here.
I was not saying 65 btc from reading the blockchain, that is what the other poster posted you sent, so that is the number I put. Even if you only sent 53 btc, still defies logic.

edit:  from the pictures you posted is either 53 btc if the same pic was posted twice or 62 btc
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:50:05 AM

btw... thx merv

and if I was a scammer, I wouldn't have had my picture in here, and 1654 posts since may, and resold 8 of 10 machines here in the forum. (KNC Machines) Get real. every one of which was provided all my personal information, email, cell, skype, etc.
total waste of time

phoenix is legit i can vouch for that from knc forums....we disagree on CTS thou..I think it is at BEST a BFL scam they use your money and you might see a product in DEC...or it is the worse way to launch a real product asic wise i've ever seen..so we disagree...but he is honest and legit..i hope he is correct and these guys are legit

(although what that will do to difficulty is gonna be stratospheric if BFL (late as usual) cointerra hashfast and these guy CTS and KNC neptunes all go out more or less the same month..zowie....we better be looking at 2k BTC at that point or a lot of 'space hearters' that never made ROI

again my view is not sure if buying miners is correct but would rather buy from KNC where i can refund up to a few weeks before shipping and eat the extra $$$ $10k then these guys and have no refund...just in case they play the BFL we will string you along for 1year before shipping game

probably a moot question if they we're next door and I was secure in the knowledge they were legit...ie I have no $$$$ tapped out Wink

interesting times indeed

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:51:16 AM

Dooh!, OK, time for me to speak up now you guys have made it pretty obvious it's a complete scam, they got me hook line and sinker.

I was working on something else at the time and, distracted, I didn't do enough due-dilligence. No excuse really.
I missed the bit where they claimed their chips were made in-house.
I knew nobody in the UK fabs 20nm - in the UK. That would have rung big alarm bells with me.

If you want a bitcoin address to chase, I've put the one I sent coins to below. For what it's worth.

Hopefully a minimum of people will have been got by this thanks to your detective work.

It's the first time I've been scammed over the internet and I will try to make sure it's my last.

Code:
View Order

Order #CTS-75 made on January 24, 2014. Order status: processing.

Order Updates

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:59am

Dear David,

Thank you for your payment for order #CTS-75.
 Your pre-order has been confirmed in our system and will ship the week beginning 7th April 2014.

We will update you via email with all progress to the products and thank you very much for placing your pre-order with us.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Friday 24th of January 2014, 11:24am

Dear David,

Thank you for your order.
 Please make payment of 9.52889160 BTC to Bitcoin wallet: 12215C29Z1cJYKyGfni9kMTfV4WG7M2b7T as soon as possible to avoid your order being cancelled.

Your space will be held in the queue for 2 hours after your order has been placed and if bitcoin payment is not received within 2 hours, your order will be regrettably cancelled, you will lose your place in the queue and will need to re-place your order.

If for any reason you cannot make payment within 2 hours, please contact sales@ctsminer.com and we will be happy to discuss your order with you.

Kind regards,
 The CTS Miner Sales Team

Order Details

Product

Total

Cart Subtotal:

฿7,500.00

Shipping:

Free Worldwide Shipping

Order Total:

฿7,500.00

To avoid having to copy and paste a thousand TxId's, let me make this all very easy for all of you.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BofXEuBSAbjwjhZuvxkoLJ9D8btpJ8knu

It will take you 3 clicks to get from the original address to here, then about 5 more clicks to see that they are funneling the bitcoin that they take in, directly back out to buy actual mining hardware from other suppliers. It only took me an hour of clicking on blockchain and goggling the addresses to see that they even bought Antminers from Sushi's group buy with the funds they have scammed people out of.

Congrats to anyone who sent them bitcoin, you have helped a scam artist get his first mining farm on your dollar.

They used a very piss poor mixing service too. took all of 5 minutes to find out that https://blockchain.info/address/14qGrXbPca2c4ejcKaWzvjhTK9MeHTcvtP is the address of the "partner" in this scam. seems to be holding exactly half of what has been scammed so far.

Not bad guys $115,000 in only a few months between all your scams. Crap, i need to quit my day job. If only i didnt have morals, i might hire you to teach me how its done.

To put an end to all this debate and 20 something pages of banter.

THIS IS A SCAM: Reason below

No legitimate asic mining manufacturer is going to take the bitcoin they make from selling their own hardware, and turn around and use it to buy mining hardware from other manufacturers and even group buys.

Rest assured, that ANYONE who posts after this post claiming there is any legitimacy behind this company IS IN ON THE SCAM.

There is no more need for a single person to bump this thread with another post or reply because all you are doing is keeping it at the top of the topics for more people to get ripped off. THE MODS REALLY NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS MORE PEOPLE SCAMMED
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:54:37 AM

I only see 238 posts not 1654.

He really wrote 1654+ posts.
238 is his activity

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:01:31 AM

If you did not paid for the above order, why did you post the above "pic"?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BVxUHRM56vksYd5W26AYEZNNXtg5imH6i

wwwin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:08:00 AM

Oh brother, thought this was over and, to be kind, that he was just temporarily insane...now more questions...and he did explicitly state that he paid for the order. He posted that the $36K on the blockchain was his payment. There is something very wrong here and I don't care about who vouches.
U1TRA_L0RD

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:11:40 AM

SO IS THIS COMPANY FAKE???
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:12:24 AM

SO IS THIS COMPANY FAKE???

lol. Seriously ?

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:12:43 AM

I know it´s 4 in the morning and i´ve misplaced my tinfoil hat... but am i the only one thinking that maybe birdman (phoenix) and the honolulu dude (maui-something) might be behind the whole scam?

I´n not pointing fingers here, just thinking out loud.

again Phoneix is legit...and what he is doing DID work with KNC miner back in the day....BUT where i differ is KNC had line drawrings for miners and PAYPAL  and with the cc option (amex) i had my butt covered.....gerbil like coward that I am...

these guys BTC only and  20% coupon 3 days later ..with the CTS units selling.....er well we disagree and i've told him such..the kicker was in JAN announcing a firm date of april 7th for shipping......too much ..too scary....(i have the startle factor of a female deer in headlights as far as ASIC miners go...been there done that down 8K on BFL.......skittish does not begin to explain my actions on this kinda stuff...)

hopefully i'm DEAD WRONG...but again for those of us who took a chance on KNC it worked (WITH the above conditions ie they took paypal had a bolt hole out)

hopefully this works as well ..the CTS stuff.....but if nothing else it proves that Phoenix has bigger "big brass ones" that I'll ever get.....

I hope like hell he is not mistaken on these guys.....I'd rather be dead wrong the right on this he is a buddy.....I have PTS BFl FLASHBACKS just reading this thread makes my skin crawl)

For me it came down to if Hashfast or BFL claimed the same as CTS I would have run for the hills ..grabbing small children and small animals for the fallout shelter ASAP ..no way..and if it was  true in this case..that CTS had a secret asic 20mm lab...well  thats the same odds imho as the 'alien invasion of earth" senario starting this week  and may as well go for the shelter asap.

hope like hell i'm wrong as hell

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:15:24 AM

Dude, there is nothing to hope for and nothing to work out.

It is a done deal. Game over.

The Observer

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:25:27 AM

To avoid having to copy and paste a thousand TxId's, let me make this all very easy for all of you.

It will take you 3 clicks to get from the original address to here, then about 5 more clicks to see that they are funneling the bitcoin that they take in, directly back out to buy actual mining hardware from other suppliers. It only took me an hour of clicking on blockchain and goggling the addresses to see that they even bought Antminers from Sushi's group buy with the funds they have scammed people out of.

Congrats to anyone who sent them bitcoin, you have helped a scam artist get his first mining farm on your dollar.

They used a very piss poor mixing service too. took all of 5 minutes to find out that https://blockchain.info/address/14qGrXbPca2c4ejcKaWzvjhTK9MeHTcvtP is the address of the "partner" in this scam. seems to be holding exactly half of what has been scammed so far.

Not bad guys $115,000 in only a few months between all your scams. Crap, i need to quit my day job. If only i didnt have morals, i might hire you to teach me how its done.

No legitimate asic mining manufacturer is going to take the bitcoin they make from selling their own hardware, and turn around and use it to buy mining hardware from other manufacturers and even group buys.

Rest assured, that ANYONE who posts after this post claiming there is any legitimacy behind this company IS IN ON THE SCAM.

There is no more need for a single person to bump this thread with another post or reply because all you are doing is keeping it at the top of the topics for more people to get ripped off. THE MODS REALLY NEED TO LOCK THIS THREAD BEFORE IT GETS MORE PEOPLE SCAMMED

Are we really going to keep having a debate about all of this? Is it really necessary to keep posting on this thread and bumping it further?

For having 22 pages of people who act like they are super sleuths and have all the answers i would think it is VERY plain to see what the deal is here, and who their accomplices are.

I am not a mod, and am not trying to be one, but why dont we move this conversation to the new thread i started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716 where it belongs to make sure this thread gets buried before anyone else from this forum gets ripped off.

If you are dumb enough to believe that a hardware manufacturer would have any reason to turn around and use the bitcoin they just got for selling their own machines to buy thousands of dollars worth of other machines literally within hours of getting it, including from group buys on our own forum, you deserve to to have every last bitcoin you own stolen from you so much to the point that you never use bitcoin again.
U1TRA_L0RD

CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:36:48 AM

Are we really going to keep having a debate about all of this? Is it really necessary to keep posting on this thread and bumping it further?

For having 22 pages of people who act like they are super sleuths and have all the answers i would think it is VERY plain to see what the deal is here, and who their accomplices are.

I am not a mod, and am not trying to be one, but why dont we move this conversation to the new thread i started here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716 where it belongs to make sure this thread gets buried before anyone else from this forum gets ripped off.

If you are dumb enough to believe that a hardware manufacturer would have any reason to turn around and use the bitcoin they just got for selling their own machines to buy thousands of dollars worth of other machines literally within hours of getting it, including from group buys on our own forum, you deserve to to have every last bitcoin you own stolen from you so much to the point that you never use bitcoin again.
Hmm, We will have to wait and see, Some companys were called scams int he first place, and they fulfilled their orders.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:39:41 AM

You are a fucking moron too. Send them some money. Maybe Jesus can help you out of that one.

mauiflipper

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:41:48 AM

If this is indeed a scam.  I will be the 1st to cry like a baby and like my wounds and move on.  But, I not not see where they are using those bitcoins to buy mining hardware.  I followed dozens of the links to the end and found nothing.  Help us out here.
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 06:44:12 AM

Holy shit. Dude talk about it over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716

To anyone else:

THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT SEND MONEY !

papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:22:03 AM

Holy shit. Dude talk about it over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432716

To anyone else:

THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT SEND MONEY !

To save these guys btc,does anyone have contact with antminer seller to tell them not to deliver these bastards?

Beside that, i ve called the real company number and the other one:the voice on both are not the same and the quality of the second is very poor making me suspect they have used any kind of voip services to do so(quality is often bad in it)

Lastly i ll call the real company first time in the morning monday (from 9 am uk time) and ask clarification and tell them to go police as someone is using their names to do this.

i hope the guys who have paid them will recover their btc from the antminer seller

it would be great if we can make this done

also forgot to add they don t have any reg num on their website ,wich is mandatory in uk

to the moderators:

Can you change their announcement to SCAM alert please to avoid people fall in this

thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: