Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64026 times)
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:53:22 PM

Yeah it would prove it.  No scammer, with the possibility that the forum pool is going to find out the username of the criminal (bitcoins paid to the scam have been traced the this forum's hardware buying pool, if you can believe it), would post their picture under that username, thus proving they are the criminal.  All the FBI would have to do is trace the I.P. address of that member, then go find the face that used it.

You're operating under the assumption that they are guilty and that they need to prove their innocence. If I were them and I just got scammed, I would say "fuck you" to this idiotic demand.

Prove they are guilty, and then we'll talk. Until then, STFU.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:31:14 PM

rule #4 from the how to be a scammer handbook - let noobs defend you/donate to your relief fund

rule #5 - demand proof of guilt where none (or only tonnes of circumstancial) is available, then get shitty/shirty etc with the accusers. (aka - play the victim)

merv77

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:33:36 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 04:51:45 PM by merv77

Still thinks birdman and honolulu is in this scam together.
Look at the shady statements and do you guys really (really?!) think a experienced miner would send of 50BTC for "5Th miners" as a misstake?  Roll Eyes

Everybody makes misstakes and all that bullshit is not valid. They´re on this scam, and if you don´t see it then you need glasses.

if you're such a genius why don't you explain what's happen here.

you should find proof before accusing anyone as a scammer.  

there are many members here that have been using this forum for a good while and we all get to know one another and we all know phoenix pretty well and if you've got half a brain you wouldn't accuse anyone especially when only spending a couple week as a newbie on this forum.  Who's going to believe you anyway you're just wasting your time and making yourself look like a jerk.

PS. look at the top of the page and you'll probably see you've been logged on this forum a couple of days total.  
wwwin

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:37:07 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 04:57:59 PM by wwwin

Look at the shady statements and do you guys really (really?!) think a experienced miner would send of 50BTC for "5Th miners" as a misstake?  Roll Eyes

Everybody makes misstakes and all that bullshit is not valid. They´re on this scam, and if you don´t see it then you need glasses.

Cointerra, who has engineers who previously worked at NVIDIA, Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and Nortel, currently cannot get their 2TH past 1.72TH after tweaking, and these unknowns have it working "24 hours straight never going below the rated Ghs" on the first run. Who is going to believe that.
merv77

1.21 GIGA WATTS

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:38:52 PM

rule #4 from the how to be a scammer handbook - let noobs defend you/donate to your relief fund

rule #5 - demand proof of guilt where none (or only tonnes of circumstancial) is available, then get shitty/shirty etc with the accusers. (aka - play the victim)

come on edgar, don't make yourself look like a dumb ass

what's your problem, go back and read your own posts..  your not coming across as a smart guy and you've been a member here for a while.

get yourself a miner do something different that just picking on people
rezilient

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:48:05 PM

Guys, can the mods PLEASE edit the first post indicating this is a SCAM?  For people who don't visit the forum often they could fall into this scam still (although of course the website is deactivated now).

You don't pay enough.
SantaMuerte

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:12:21 PM

if you're such a genius why don't you explain what's happen here.

you should find proof before accusing anyone as a scammer.  

there are many members here that have been using this forum for a good while and we all get to know one another and we all know phoenix pretty well and if you've got half a brain you wouldn't accuse anyone especially when only spending a couple week as a newbie on this forum.  Who's going to believe you anyway you're just wasting your time and making yourself look like a jerk.

PS. look at the top of the page and you'll probably see you've been logged on this forum a couple of days total.  

Birdman realizes his KnC retirement fund (See KnC thread) isn´t enough. Been watching the scams that have been pulled off before.
Realizes he can do the same and get away with it since he got a "nice" combination of letters below his name. Chat up his brother (let´s do this shit, you get 30%).
Pumps the scam to humongeus levels on very short time. Brother honolulu does the same "I´m birdmans brother, and i did also order. This is some true shit, we´re going to be rich!".

People starts to see thru the scam, birdman freaks out "Shit, they´re onto us! Better initialize "Plan clean up"!".

Something like that.... and hey, i don´t give a flying *uck what you think or your nice combination of letters below your name  Grin
Are you one of those people who absolutely need to put your hand into the fire to understand it´s hot?
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:20:07 PM

deary me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=420324.0

plenty of STUPID, GREEDY, DIMWITTED people in the world, that's for sure.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
OmegaCentauri

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 05:55:02 PM

Could you both answer the above questions? If you want help to keep track of the lost funds you will have to provide answers.

Not sure if you noticed, but the last two pictures are the exact same imgur images/url. Hit the quote button and see for yourself.

So, his first order is apparently 5 miners. I've omitted that image for the sake of huge quotations. He then apparently placed another two separate miner orders ("as is this..., and this"), each invoice being for a single miner only, but posts the exact same image URL for supposedly his last two separate orders? Why?

It's mine...

(omitted image)

as is this...

https://i.imgur.com/ydpPeXV.png

and this:

https://i.imgur.com/ydpPeXV.png
and if monday brings good news...maybe more

I cannot fathom anyone throwing ~62 BTC at a completely unverified company making extremely spurious claims, especially when said person is expected to be a somewhat tech savvy person. Logical deduction should still dictate some or great incredulity. One miner I can understand, but not 7.
tom99

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

site down already?
wwwin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

Could you both answer the above questions? If you want help to keep track of the lost funds you will have to provide answers.

Not sure if you noticed, but the last two pictures are the exact same imgur images. Hit the quote button and see for yourself.

So, his first order is apparently 5 miners. I've omitted that image for the sake of huge quotations. He then apparently placed another two separate miner orders ("as is this..., and this"), each invoice being for a single miner only, but posts the exact same image URL for supposedly his last two separate orders? Why?

It's mine...

(omitted image)

as is this...

and this:

and if monday brings good news...maybe more

I cannot fathom anyone throwing ~62 BTC at a completely unverified company making extremely spurious claims, especially when said person is expected to be a somewhat tech savvy person. Logical deduction should still dictate some or great incredulity. One miner I can understand, but not 7.

Yep, we noticed that the last 2 images are the same...and that order was not paid
https://blockchain.info/address/1BVxUHRM56vksYd5W26AYEZNNXtg5imH6i

so where is the 51btc figure coming from?

novello

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:26:03 PM

[/quote]

Cointerra, who has engineers who previously worked at NVIDIA, Intel, Samsung, Qualcomm and Nortel, currently cannot get their 2TH past 1.72TH after tweaking, and these unknowns have it working "24 hours straight never going below the rated Ghs" on the first run. Who is going to believe that.
[/quote]

Thing is, just because you have worked at a company doesn't necessarily mean that you've done any hard core asic design, or seen it to production. Yes, it's all very nice to read peoples 'public' CV's, but they tend to tell you nothing of any substance if you read them closely enough. I'm not referring to Cointerra here specifically, by the way. If I was to buy a rig, I couldn't care less about CV's, but I'd sure as hell want to know a lot about how they intend to implement their design as that will tell me an awful lot more about it's chances of success.

Asic designers nowadays rely heavily on the design tools, and you might have noticed that all the current or proposed 28nm solutions have remarkably similar w/gh figures, and there's a good reason for that - they all design in Verilog or C++ and get it compiled to silicon by the tools -there is next to no chance for any hand crafting, and that results in near identical designs at the chip level.

As regards the possibility of a 5GH mining rig in a reasonably sized desktop unit, it's perfectly feasible if you stop being lazy and complacent about the design process and go back to basics. And I don't mean using 20nm technology.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:59:39 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 09:14:57 PM by Phoenix1969

I might get flamed a bit for this or I might not but I don't give a shit either way.

here is his donation link ...what the heck suck it up and give a little BTC

(could be me/you/us in same boat someday)

here is the address

Phoenix1969 donate:     bitcoinadress: 1HPgsQTVCHuZSRi2Ed29CZZK7VutgkTPvz

ie he does not know i'm doing this and probably is too proud to ask...so i will suck it up and ask for him

Searing

So you think they should get donations? Have you read the beginning of this thread?
Amazing stuff happening.
Also, the blockchain shows that the second order was not paid...where is this 51btc scammed figure that brother 2  is alluding to coming from if the second order was not paid? Sounds like fuzzy math to me.
44 plus 7=51, didn't count the second one....  can u add?
Here we go with the defending the honor shit already this morning again...WTF?, meanwhile, the fuckin perps are spending and enjoying my fucking BTC... Get a fucking grip on reality and use the mother-fucking brain you have to add two simple numbers you moron. I'm totally disgusted with this shit, fed up. get a life...if you are not going to help catch them....GET LOST motherfucker!
your'e wasting everyone's time on Bullshit.
Yes I'm Pissed!
They aren't the same damned images, I used windows snippet to grab the images, and while doing so had re-written over one.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
wwwin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

I might get flamed a bit for this or I might not but I don't give a shit either way.

here is his donation link ...what the heck suck it up and give a little BTC

(could be me/you/us in same boat someday)

here is the address

Phoenix1969 donate:     bitcoinadress: 1HPgsQTVCHuZSRi2Ed29CZZK7VutgkTPvz

ie he does not know i'm doing this and probably is too proud to ask...so i will suck it up and ask for him

Searing

So you think they should get donations? Have you read the beginning of this thread?
Amazing stuff happening.
Also, the blockchain shows that the second order was not paid...where is this 51btc scammed figure that brother 2  is alluding to coming from if the second order was not paid? Sounds like fuzzy math to me.
44 plus 7=51, didn't count the second one....  can u add?

Sure I can add, but there is nothing to add, there is only one that is paid, the 44btc, the other 2 are the same and not paid. There is nothing to add unless there is another order that you are not posting. Where is the second order to add to the 44btc?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4743458#msg4743458
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

yes they were, use the blockchain link I provided
what Bullshit!

heres even a bitstamp snippet of the transfers:

Now stop wasting our time please!
or are YOU involved in this rip-off scam? Determined here to side-rail the investigation?
Remember----YOU are the noob here...not me

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
JudgeHearst

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

Phoenix,

Don't know if you said this already, but have you contacted law enforcement? If you haven't already, you might take a look at Interpol as a resource (I don't really know that much about them, but you might give it a look).

http://www.interpol.int/Member-countries/Americas/United-States
http://www.interpol.int/Crime-areas/Cybercrime/Cybercrime
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:25:03 PM

thanks, If I can stop having to bat-back the noobs, I might actually get a minute to do so....!
We want to get as much info as quickly as possible to give authorities

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
wwwin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:28:53 PM

yes they were, use the blockchain link I provided
what Bullshit!

heres even a bitstamp snippet of the transfers:

Now stop wasting our time please!
or are YOU involved in this rip-off scam? Determined here to side-rail the investigation?
Remember----YOU are the noob here...not me

well you never posted an order for 7.14, you posted 2 orders for 8+ that were the same and never paid, what happened to those?...as far as being a noob, yeah but I didn't fall for this obvious scam and would never have, which makes your allegation that you were scammed even less convincing, since you are quite knowledgable of the whole process.
wwwin

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:34:14 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2014, 09:59:30 PM by wwwin

thanks, If I can stop having to bat-back the noobs, I might actually get a minute to do so....!
We want to get as much info as quickly as possible to give authorities

Augusto Croppo is not a noob is he? I see he is a vip trusted hero member, who did most of the research here which later you and brother1 tried to take credit for and who has exactly the same questions that I have.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:38:43 PM

wwin...

i didnt realize that.. here it is..

I should have looked at it when you guys mentioned it....  but damn!
I'm calming myself now....   thank you for straightening me out calmly
I had cancelled the one for 8.9x btc because the coupon code was issued..lol

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: