Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:25:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64061 times)
AussiePete

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:26:00 AM

Hi Edgar ...............ya ferral .................have you ever asked   "Why are you a hater ? "

Is it because your just mean   or because your  stupid ..........actually I dont think your stupid ...........just a crazy mean  HATER ............you hate because your addicted to hate .....you love to hate ..........you breath in hate and you spew out more hate ...........my motives is to sheild a mate from a Serial Hater . .............your motives ...........because some one hurt you feelings ... he ruffled your feathers .......he stood on your toes ........Phoenix is sorry he hurt you    .............so let it go ...............but you wont ....cause your a Physico..........the problem is so am I ............I'm crazy .........maybe crazier than you ..................

I do this for Love .... Biased Loyalty .....friendship .... mateship ....brotherhood ...............

Why do you do it .............to protect your ego ...........or to protect the others here from the Evil Hawian Brothers ..............................

Bring it on  Edgy...........Bring on the Hate ...........its what you do best      : )

AussiePete

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:32:10 AM

raskul
Freddy Wells ...........alias "Fast Freddy" .........................

He was just a naughty boy .........who couldnt run a business ....some said he had a coke problem .........  I actualy believe He had something , he couldnt quite control .........much like Andre Rossi for the first 2 years ............ I think he just ran out of dollars and help .....................So did Tesla ................God bless them all
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:34:37 AM

Well seeing as a virtual reputation on a forum means about as much to me as nipples on a goat, let me be the one to finally call a 4 legged animal that barks and wags it tail when its excited a dog. Please feel free to go on your normal rant to all of you whom feel it necessary after reading this post and mod's or admin, please feel free to ban me after it as well if you feel it necessary.

First, i will not (at least publicly **Wink**) bring names or member names into the post. As a professional holding licenses and Certificates i am bound to a code of Ethics when doing the "H" word. for those of you in my field that will all make sense, for the rest dont bother please.

Do a little digging into the forum ( anyone with history knows SMF has a million vulnerabilities, we just choose not to exploit them) it was easy to find some IP addresses. Then after a VERY easy brute force into a cpanel admin panel to find the IP address off the last login to the cts websites cpanel. Then it took about 3 minutes to sort the IP addresses from the posters in this thread in an ascending manor to make it easy to search and find that in FACT 1 person posting in this thread is (again) in FACT the same person who started the scam. Then with a little more digging through the e-mail headers on the server logged POP3 mails stuck in hoarde, it was a very short path to finding that this person also had an accomplice in this scam on this thread.

Lastly, i can assure you with 10000000000000000000000000000000000% certainty that NOBODY had to convince the server admins to temporarily take down the site while the company did their due diligence. As a matter of fact, the hosting company said that unless they were delivered a court order signed by a judge, ICANN, or another federal agency, they would not take down any clients website no matter what the accusations as it is bad business for them. They obviously could not comment directly on the hosting account in question, but could assure me 100% ( as if i didnt know it already ) that if the website went down that it was because the owner took it down.

In the end, as a newbie to the forum here i learned a very valuable lesson. TRUST NO ONE. When what appears to be a veteran member of the forum goes to such lengths to rip off the rest of the forum. I am just thankful this lesson didnt cost me anything.

Now, please feel free to trash my reputation for calling a dog a dog, but in doing so, please be sure to quote this post when you do because if i must be trashed, i will wear it as a badge of honor over calling things what they are.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

IN GOD WE TRUST, ALL OTHERS USE ESCROW

Oh, and my apologies to all of you who were looking for help on tracking down the bitcoin that went to other machines, my family and i are in the process of moving 2,200 miles from our current home and are working on closing escrow on the house this week. If you need it still, please give me a few more days until things calm down in my day.

well that was a long way around to say absolutely nothing at all....people got taken on the scam..people in bitcointalk (unless you think the money trail people have been tracking is bogus)...and i suppose it is possible everyone yelling 'scam' that nite at the same time caused the people who swiped the btc to take down the www.ctsminer.com site at the same time everyone was asking the hosting service to do so..yeah could be so....

so i don't get your point..you think people on here we're involved in the scam....fine..theories are like assh*les everyone has one

i myself think as a theory it was the same group that did frostbite 1TH this last summer....and did www.butterflyiabs.com which i also see/saw was a past www site associated with www.ctsminer.com by looking at the history of the IP address of www.ctsminer.com (a big oversight on their part) and of course ctsminer....as their last scam

they have moved on..start the thread as a newbie....run the production ie play of " ctsminer' for everyone.....when people squeak pull the plug and never look back

but i myself don't buy people on here are part of the scam and if there we're people in such a boat lurking bitcointalk forums (likely) they are long gone..this crimnial theory of returning to the scene of the crime is bogus...so my theory is they are getting what btc out of this cleaned up..probably gold/silver and/or gift cards (no blockchain to follow there) and poof are moving on to their next scam imho the new frontier on that will be a litecoin asic miner for pre-order....that would be my quess....

conspiracy theories about the clowns on bitcointalk (myself included) is the most laughable idea I've heard........from what i've read weather you like the guys on here or not....none of us here are gonna post all day and plan scams like this all nite..would be too exhasting....only time the scammers ever post on here beside reading/lurking for research on the next scam..is when they are asking for BTC via PM or a www site..ie the scam is already in play

this group of scammers have moved on to new projects imho we on here are not even a glance in the rear view mirror..

my2 c worth
Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:34:44 AM

raskul
Freddy Wells ...........alias "Fast Freddy" .........................

He was just a naughty boy .........who couldnt run a business ....some said he had a coke problem .........  I actualy believe He had something , he couldnt quite control .........much like Andre Rossi for the first 2 years ............ I think he just ran out of dollars and help .....................So did Tesla ................God bless them all

^ in defence of a scam which said they could make an engine run on water.

you are now on ignore. too many ..........'s. have a nice life.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:47:42 AM

Searing,

It's like i said, troll away buddy, or whatever you want to call it, i dont do conspiracy, and dont do theory. Well i dont publish theory. The money trail is not bogus, but i can assure you, at least from what i have followed ( i admit i have not read every page of the 44 ) there was only 1 person who truly got ripped off.

Take a minute, pick up the phone, call the hosting comapny, they will tell you the same exact thing they told me. you dont have to have a PhD to know that 1+1=2 . I have read a lot of your posts in this thread and others. I was under the impression that you were smarter than that my friend. At least it seemed so as most of your posts are intelligent with the exception of that last one. 
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:53:07 AM

Hi Edgar ...............ya ferral .................have you ever asked   "Why are you a hater ? "

Is it because your just mean   or because your  stupid ..........actually I dont think your stupid ...........just a crazy mean  HATER ............you hate because your addicted to hate .....you love to hate ..........you breath in hate and you spew out more hate ...........my motives is to sheild a mate from a Serial Hater . .............your motives ...........because some one hurt you feelings ... he ruffled your feathers .......he stood on your toes ........Phoenix is sorry he hurt you     .............so let it go ...............but you wont ....cause your a Physico..........the problem is so am I ............I'm crazy .........maybe crazier than you ..................

I do this for Love .... Biased Loyalty .....friendship .... mateship ....brotherhood ...............

Why do you do it .............to protect your ego ...........or to protect the others here from the Evil Hawian Brothers ..............................

Bring it on  Edgy...........Bring on the Hate ...........its what you do best      : )

do you really, honestly think calling me names is upsetting to me or something?

i know what you did last summer, and what you're doing now........

and you, just like your verification of fuck all, are worthless except to a conman aka a scammer aka YOUR MATE, who must be super awesom since you defend him more than he defends himself now.

the games up, we KNOW!!

WE....................KNOW!!!

and on top of that, you're being boring and monotonous.

I'll leave you to it
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:54:16 AM

Searing,

It's like i said, troll away buddy, or whatever you want to call it, i dont do conspiracy, and dont do theory. Well i dont publish theory. The money trail is not bogus, but i can assure you, at least from what i have followed ( i admit i have not read every page of the 44 ) there was only 1 person who truly got ripped off.

Take a minute, pick up the phone, call the hosting comapny, they will tell you the same exact thing they told me. you dont have to have a PhD to know that 1+1=2 . I have read a lot of your posts in this thread and others. I was under the impression that you were smarter than that my friend. At least it seemed so as most of your posts are intelligent with the exception of that last one. 

still don't get it i know of at least 3 that got ripped off...

as to the hosting company thing i gave you that they could have pulled it when everyone was yelling it was scam that nite.....the scammers that is

as to the rest it is simply suposition on your part...nothing more if you had real facts i have little doubt you'd get the 80% of the bitcoin reward from the above 3 folks

if you had real legal rock solid proof i'd be reading about how you broke the case wide open

your opinion is no different then mine......myself i admit such.. .you are just mudding the waters on your 'gut feeling" .....

hopefully an investigation by FBI or someone smarter then either of us will deterimie the truth.....

it is just your blind faith that it is someone in forums who pulled this out of their hat that is still around that if find the most incredible and most unlikely

hopefully we will get our answer

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:54:34 AM

Well seeing as a virtual reputation on a forum means about as much to me as nipples on a goat, let me be the one to finally call a 4 legged animal that barks and wags it tail when its excited a dog. Please feel free to go on your normal rant to all of you whom feel it necessary after reading this post and mod's or admin, please feel free to ban me after it as well if you feel it necessary.

First, i will not (at least publicly **Wink**) bring names or member names into the post. As a professional holding licenses and Certificates i am bound to a code of Ethics when doing the "H" word. for those of you in my field that will all make sense, for the rest dont bother please.

Do a little digging into the forum ( anyone with history knows SMF has a million vulnerabilities, we just choose not to exploit them) it was easy to find some IP addresses. Then after a VERY easy brute force into a cpanel admin panel to find the IP address off the last login to the cts websites cpanel. Then it took about 3 minutes to sort the IP addresses from the posters in this thread in an ascending manor to make it easy to search and find that in FACT 1 person posting in this thread is (again) in FACT the same person who started the scam. Then with a little more digging through the e-mail headers on the server logged POP3 mails stuck in hoarde, it was a very short path to finding that this person also had an accomplice in this scam on this thread.

Lastly, i can assure you with 10000000000000000000000000000000000% certainty that NOBODY had to convince the server admins to temporarily take down the site while the company did their due diligence. As a matter of fact, the hosting company said that unless they were delivered a court order signed by a judge, ICANN, or another federal agency, they would not take down any clients website no matter what the accusations as it is bad business for them. They obviously could not comment directly on the hosting account in question, but could assure me 100% ( as if i didnt know it already ) that if the website went down that it was because the owner took it down.

In the end, as a newbie to the forum here i learned a very valuable lesson. TRUST NO ONE. When what appears to be a veteran member of the forum goes to such lengths to rip off the rest of the forum. I am just thankful this lesson didnt cost me anything.

Now, please feel free to trash my reputation for calling a dog a dog, but in doing so, please be sure to quote this post when you do because if i must be trashed, i will wear it as a badge of honor over calling things what they are.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Oh, and my apologies to all of you who were looking for help on tracking down the bitcoin that went to other machines, my family and i are in the process of moving 2,200 miles from our current home and are working on closing escrow on the house this week. If you need it still, please give me a few more days until things calm down in my day.

Observers post and explanation sounds like the most plausible one. It ties together quite a few loose ends and answers a few questions that have either gone unanswered or been answered with illogical responses.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:00:34 AM

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

Observers post and explanation sounds like the most plausible one. It ties together quite a few loose ends and answers a few questions that have either gone unanswered or been answered with illogical responses.

common sense prevails.. and actually, i get excited when I read common sense, a bit like the proverbial...

AussiePete

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:02:16 AM

Hi Edgar ............you big beautiful troll you ..............how are you buddy .........thanks for getting back to me ......as for your comments

"you're being boring and monotonous.
I'll leave you to it"

Good .........if you can keep this promise , I wont send you another letter ..........but   I dont think your physicotic little mentality could let it go .......I know I cant ....as crazy as I am ......you spur me on

Thanks Bud ............Bring on the HATE ........

xxoo
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:37:34 AM

well, since we are getting all friendly and cosy, i'll elaborate the conversation and big up my little rig... currently hashing away to over €65 per day.
the kraken order showing 0.047 centime per minute. - ok pick at me, this is a buy order, so a sell order would be slightly less.
but mining makes me happy, what about the rest of you?

Starscream

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:45:57 AM

So yeah, we managed to get the domain hosting company in L.A.to pull the plug on CTSminer.
Now I'm going to go jump off the nearest bridge... 
Thanks for your help guys.
I can confirm what Searing just stated... Maui deserves that credit of chatting with the domain hosters. Thing is, when they registered their domain, it had already been hosted on another I.P., which was the very same IP that the butterfliabs scam site used to copycat Butterfly Labs site a couple months ago. It was sheer luck the domain hosting company was available via live chat, and they wasted no time taking action.
51 btc hurt my pride bigtime, ..  no denying  that.

I'll leave it at that.
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:49:49 AM

So yeah, we managed to get the domain hosting company in L.A.to pull the plug on CTSminer.
Now I'm going to go jump off the nearest bridge... 
Thanks for your help guys.
I can confirm what Searing just stated... Maui deserves that credit of chatting with the domain hosters. Thing is, when they registered their domain, it had already been hosted on another I.P., which was the very same IP that the butterfliabs scam site used to copycat Butterfly Labs site a couple months ago. It was sheer luck the domain hosting company was available via live chat, and they wasted no time taking action.
51 btc hurt my pride bigtime, ..  no denying  that.

I'll leave it at that.

Here, here

Anyone who needs concrete proof only needs to call the hosting company and ask. We all know what the answer will be. I thought it was incredulous when the statements above were said.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:05:56 AM

Hi Edgar ............you big beautiful troll you ..............how are you buddy .........thanks for getting back to me ......as for your comments

"you're being boring and monotonous.
I'll leave you to it"

Good .........if you can keep this promise (NO PROMISE MADE, EVER) , I wont send you another letter (WHAT??) ..........but   I dont think your physicotic(Huh) little mentality could let it go .......I know I cant ....as crazy as I am (EVIDENTLY) ......you spur me on

Thanks Bud (HARDLY) ............Bring on the HATE (NEVER HATED ANYONE, EVEN THE THIEF/LIAR YOU LOVE SO MUCH - SIMPLY MORE B.S. FROM YOU)........

xxoo

aussie, if you GENUINELY dont know whats gone on i owe you an apology..

but if i do owe you that, then the only remaining conclusion is that your presumably ONLY mate has totally pulled the wool over your eyes.

oh, and physicotic isnt a word - i wish i had mates like you, poorly literate but defend me even when im guilty.

oh the things i could get away with taking advantage of a semi-literate bully boy.

if i were you, id be asking my 'mate' wtf hes been up to, rather than boring me with barely legible schoolyard 'insults'

nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:12:20 AM

The 1am launch announcement had me slightly suspicious right from post number 1, but this entire thing has kept me entertained all week.

Observer has done a pretty good job here, going to be interesting to see how this unfolds

brb off to dust off the pithforks, got a few spare if anybody needs one

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:17:31 AM

THE MORAL OF THE STORY:

You have to be joking, Observer is trolling obviously, there's no way he can hack into this forum to obtain user's IP addresses.

It get's really suspicious all this spam against Phoenix. OK, we know, he *may* be in the scam, no need to repeat that endlessly. Just suppose for a second that he isn't, than you are distracting an honest man from attempt to get back his 40-50.000US$. The scam is over, the scammers are on the run, so there's no need to warn anyone new not to lose bitcoins. Who ever is so consistent to spam this thread to the point it's unwatchable is in my book much more suspicious than Phoenix.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:21:03 AM

The 1am launch announcement had me slightly suspicious right from post number 1, but this entire thing has kept me entertained all week.

Observer has done a pretty good job here, going to be interesting to see how this unfolds

go to the post where phoenix1969 has uploaded in a zip file all the info so far

if you can add to it fine

the only progress will be made in a cooperative manner

as to the hosting pulling or not pulling question again it could be the hosting company had no intention of pulling the host www.ctsminer.com and was just sttring folk along in live chat..and with all the yelling and such going on in this forum on the ip showing to be used previously by www.butterflyiabs.com...well the scammners could have pulled the plug on their site

it also could be the hosting site seeing the ip above information just suspeneded it and then tried to contact the scammers and they then pulled the plug...imho once the ip was linked to the www.butterflyiabs.com they proabably walked...i can only state what was the frenzy of the time from what i could hear on comments in skype

anyway if it makes you feel better to blame the people scam'd in this or better that you'd never get taken by all this perhaps not..there are also the other distractions of the world to temp folk ..the hot co-ed you married..drugs/booze...cheating on your taxes etc

anyway i don't plan to throw rocks imho the people are long gone from this thread and have moved on to other things..probably ripping off old folks homes of folks pensions

Searing

nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:21:48 AM

there's no way he can hack into this forum to obtain user's IP addresses.

I hope you're joking, or just seriously misinformed. SMF has more holes than Swiss cheese.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:22:32 AM

there's no way he can hack into this forum to obtain user's IP addresses.

I hope you're joking, or just seriously misinformed. SMF has more holes than Swiss cheese.

Salt Beef and Gouda with gerkhin and mustard on a bagel (bagels only have regulated holes).

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:37:04 AM

hey i too was yelling scam all over the place....on here and in skype...with some of the people involved in the purchases (bfl flashbacks)

just have problems with people saying the folks who got taken are criminal masterminds and involved inthe scam and/or it is all their fault (blame the person scammed) they share some blame sure..but how over the top you want to get...

but some of the leaps of speculation on here of conspiracy and master planning seem a little hard to take imho sheesh

if these guys are so good how come they had the same ip www.ctsminer.com linked in history to www.butterflyiabs.com site from 2 months ago?

nope don't buy it

sure people jumped the gun and bought into the scam...but i mean do you really think this is a james bond movie?

(hmmm.....if the above conspiracy is true i'm an evil minion...cool..)

Searing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: