Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
jwhitlaw

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:20:25 AM

Agusto Croppo (sp?) is legally entitled to the reward, under the law of very state in the Union.  He did everything that could be possibly expected under these circumstances to procure the return of the bitcoins.

Reward offers are legally binding (even if only verbal, and in this case they are in writing).

Apparently, Phoenix and Maui have decided to ignore the reward issue, in spite of the fact that they got exactly what they wanted as a result of their reward offer:  The work of highly skilled computer experts to track their BTC (with no guarantee of success).

Time for the sleuths to get the real names of Phoenix and Maui so he can get his reward.

And BTW, this was pretty cool.  The free market of ideas at work.  Not pretty, but it works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:26:23 AM

Agusto Croppo (sp?) is legally entitled to the reward, under the law of very state in the Union.  He did everything that could be possibly expected under these circumstances to procure the return of the bitcoins.

Reward offers are legally binding (even if only verbal, and in this case they are in writing).

Apparently, Phoenix and Maui have decided to ignore the reward issue, in spite of the fact that they got exactly what they wanted as a result of their reward offer:  The work of highly skilled computer experts to track their BTC (with no guarantee of success).

Time for the sleuths to get the real names of Phoenix and Maui so he can get his reward.

And BTW, this was pretty cool.  The free market of ideas at work.  Not pretty, but it works.

Easily found with a few simple Google searches. I have them.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
braindead

Activity: 452

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:27:29 AM

I was scammed here in this forum for 1,6 BTC , so all this thread means i can find the guy who did it?? And someone could help me on that?
The Observer

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:28:55 AM

Not that i give a shit about defending myself as a reputation as a forum is about as useful as a quadriplegic prostitute. But for those of you with brains who have followed i will summarize and reply back to the few brief things i saw, not gonna lie, i have better things to do than read 6 pages of this thread to see what all the trolls wrote since my last post.

1: SMF is full of holes, so much so that you dont even need to hack the db to get IP's, the PHP environment is garbage, a few quick lines of code and a simple injection using the cached info on the server @localhost and viola. a 10 year old with youtube (AKA: Script Kiddie) can do that much.

2: i saw mention of someone wanting me to do it again and post their IP address in public.. In response, Sure not a problem at all, you contact tomatocage and put 1BTC in escrow as payment with the instruction that when i post your IP in public, i get the Bitcoin. I am a licensed and certified professional ,and even though my going rate is only $250 and hour for pen testing, i am charging you an extra $600 for being a dispshit. If your not willing to pay for my services then STFU.

3: just so we are clear when the mod's and admin read the past few pages I DID NOT brute force the bitcointalk cpanel, the cpanel i brute forced was CTSminer's.

4: i saw a ton of you running your mouth about some kid shit, here is a simple solution. Unplug from the damn computer for a minute, pick up the phone and call the hosting company. In the time it took you to sit and think of something that was in your mind clever to reply back with, you could have called and found out i was telling the truth.

Thats really all the time i have this evening for all this silly crap so let me just end with this so i dont have to keep answering PM's

Rebecca, Phoenix, Maui, Whatever your calling your self at the moment, next time you try and run a scam like this, be sure not to involve one of your friends blindly so they go running back to the forum with your BS story about getting CTS shut down. Without violating a few ethical values, until you did that, nobody on this forum could prove it was you. But the minute you tried to make yourself to look like a hero to keep from trashing your rep from getting caught you stuck a knife in your own foot. ANYBODY from this forum could have called the hosting company ( and still can ) to find out that short of a court order they would NEVER shut down someones account, and they would get the same 100% assurance that if the website went down it was because the owner of the account took it down.

To the rest, i am not on this forum enough to give a crap, but those of you who have common sense and a phone, pick it up and dial, then when you find out i was telling the truth, please note the scammers accounts appropriately, If they are left in good standing, it only gives them room to try it again having learned form there mistakes.

Oh, one last thing, Phoenix, you better give EVERYONE their money back, If you/maui are the only ones claiming to have gotten refunds, you are only going to make it more obvious that you were the scam runners, as if it was not obvious enough. Even though 80% of people with brains will never buy your BS cover up. you had best make sure everyone at least on this forum gets their BTC back, or you will have 0 chance of defending yourself. Not that you really have a defense in the first place.

Ok thats really it, off to handle some RL
Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:30:29 AM

Seems to me like parties are being paid off for silence in the hopes that this all just goes away.

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:36:41 AM

Not that i give a shit about defending myself as a reputation as a forum is about as useful as a quadriplegic prostitute. But for those of you with brains who have followed i will summarize and reply back to the few brief things i saw, not gonna lie, i have better things to do than read 6 pages of this thread to see what all the trolls wrote since my last post.

1: SMF is full of holes, so much so that you dont even need to hack the db to get IP's, the PHP environment is garbage, a few quick lines of code and a simple injection using the cached info on the server @localhost and viola. a 10 year old with youtube (AKA: Script Kiddie) can do that much.

2: i saw mention of someone wanting me to do it again and post their IP address in public.. In response, Sure not a problem at all, you contact tomatocage and put 1BTC in escrow as payment with the instruction that when i post your IP in public, i get the Bitcoin. I am a licensed and certified professional ,and even though my going rate is only $250 and hour for pen testing, i am charging you an extra $600 for being a dispshit. If your not willing to pay for my services then STFU.

3: just so we are clear when the mod's and admin read the past few pages I DID NOT brute force the bitcointalk cpanel, the cpanel i brute forced was CTSminer's.

4: i saw a ton of you running your mouth about some kid shit, here is a simple solution. Unplug from the damn computer for a minute, pick up the phone and call the hosting company. In the time it took you to sit and think of something that was in your mind clever to reply back with, you could have called and found out i was telling the truth.

Thats really all the time i have this evening for all this silly crap so let me just end with this so i dont have to keep answering PM's

Rebecca, Phoenix, Maui, Whatever your calling your self at the moment, next time you try and run a scam like this, be sure not to involve one of your friends blindly so they go running back to the forum with your BS story about getting CTS shut down. Without violating a few ethical values, until you did that, nobody on this forum could prove it was you. But the minute you tried to make yourself to look like a hero to keep from trashing your rep from getting caught you stuck a knife in your own foot. ANYBODY from this forum could have called the hosting company ( and still can ) to find out that short of a court order they would NEVER shut down someones account, and they would get the same 100% assurance that if the website went down it was because the owner of the account took it down.

To the rest, i am not on this forum enough to give a crap, but those of you who have common sense and a phone, pick it up and dial, then when you find out i was telling the truth, please note the scammers accounts appropriately, If they are left in good standing, it only gives them room to try it again having learned form there mistakes.

Oh, one last thing, Phoenix, you better give EVERYONE their money back, If you/maui are the only ones claiming to have gotten refunds, you are only going to make it more obvious that you were the scam runners, as if it was not obvious enough. Even though 80% of people with brains will never buy your BS cover up. you had best make sure everyone at least on this forum gets their BTC back, or you will have 0 chance of defending yourself. Not that you really have a defense in the first place.

Thank you. finally a bit more clarity.

Now that's out of the way.

I think Searing and AussiePete should explain themselves.

Yesterday I got an interesting PM from AussiePete. It was right after I had agreed with The Observers findings and I was asking a few tough questions.

As Sherloks Holmes would say    "The games a foot Watson ..........please wait and see ...........it might take a couple of weeks ... but good news coming

What was that about then AussiePete ?

The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:38:47 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 12:51:36 AM by The Avenger

Avenger...  Sure, I'll reply to that, no problem.
  As for JNbitcoin buying and selling coin...  has no bearing on the circumstances.
Err, it has everything to do with it. Someone scammed some coins and proceeded to sell them.

"REBECCA" SOLD SOME OF THE BTC HE COLLECTED FROM THE SCAM.

Could you prove that?

"Rebecca" told me so in a PM,so yes, totally.

The fact "Rebecca" was selling the coins means he had no fucking intention of a willing refund. Only an idiot (or willing idiot) would believe otherwise.

As I said before, "Rebecca" shit his pants when Augusto/me rumbled him. He desperately had to buy btc back in order to make the "willing" refund. Come on!! You know that and it has EVERY bearing on the circumstances. Someone is selling stolen BTC and panic buys them back when his identity is uncovered and he knows he is screwed and could be on his way to prison.

You've asked for more every time(Several PM's), without even knowing what was sent. (Seems pretty greedy)
You promised a bounty of 80% of 51BTC and your brother 50% of 18BTC for help getting your money back. That's 50BTC. I know goddamn well you have no intention of paying anywhere near that, so don't call me greedy! You liar. You are going back on a promise, you have no integrity or backbone. You are just as greedy as any other scammer running a scam on this forum.

And I did not ask you for more money in several PM's. These were my pm's to you

Phoenix, I'd like to know what this small gift would be? I gave you the persons name and full details and you and your brother got back $80k+ based on that. You promised a substantial reward of 80% and now you say you would like to offer a small gift.

You know you would not have got the BTC back without my work.

You know he sold btc and then had to buy it back.

I spoke to him.

You are going back on your word, you know he didn't refund it willingly.

That's all I've got to say.

The Avenger

Where did I demand more/100,000BTC in that??

I wanted to know if you had any principles. It's fine. I see you don't. You are just as greedy and sleazy as every other scammer.

I wanted you to at least admit you know you wouldn't have got anything back if it wasn't for the work other people did for you.

Admit that you know it was not willingly refunded and you own me nothing - not a satoshi.

If you don't, I have no respect for you whatsoever and I will always consider you a greedy liar.

I felt bad you and your brother had been scammed. I really did. And I went out of my way to help. Hours of work/research. And now I feel like I've helped someone more dishonest than the person that scammed you.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:42:41 AM

Agusto Croppo (sp?) is legally entitled to the reward, under the law of very state in the Union.  He did everything that could be possibly expected under these circumstances to procure the return of the bitcoins.

Apparently, Phoenix and Maui have decided to ignore the reward issue, in spite of the fact that they got exactly what they wanted as a result of their reward offer:  The work of highly skilled computer experts to track their BTC (with no guarantee of success).

And BTW, this was pretty cool.  The free market of ideas at work.  Not pretty, but it works.

if you used your brain and had read the thread better, you'd see augusto was indeed rewarded,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4829186#msg4829186  

as was another...  
one is refusing to be rewarded (Avenger)
his loss. I know there's at least a couple happy campers out there!

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
makngeerwork

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

???

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:53:17 AM

bump- for another day of non stop fun.

let's keep these gems:

I'm no genius.  Just a database guy who created some products.  I also started a free email company back in the day and know a little bit about how the internet works.

Neptune Batch 1 was my 1st foray into Bitcoin.  CTS Scammer was my 2nd.  I don't know squat about "block chains", which is why I am offering a 50% recovery commission for help.

Even with an extremely large reward offered,...  no help. nada.
Assholes are all free, by the dozen.

I'll up the offer....   80%   of anything recovered    I've got nothing to lose at this point.

███    TWITTER   FLUX   WHITEPAPER  ███
███    WEBSITE   GAMING ECOSYSTEM        MEDIUM      ███
███  TELEGRAM  VALVE  UBISOFT  ██████ Origin  GAMELOFT      FACEBOOK   ███
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:57:50 AM

Could you prove that?
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:58:52 AM

This thread is like a fucking good book to read.
Hollywood should buy this script.

Augusto Croppo, hats of for you, good detective work.

Gamer67

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:59:04 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 01:11:52 AM by Gamer67

Ok fuck it.

Jnbitcoin is either Searing or Aussiepete.

Whichever of those two that live in the UK is most likely Jnbitcoin.

Who earlier today had 100 BTC for sale on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4819341#msg4819341 and now the profile is deleted.

Edit:

I stand corrected. It is not deleted. He only has 1 btc for sale now. Profile is not there anymore though.

https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy/request/4059?amount=1

Google cache from localbitcoins http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m7d-uf6UvXoJ:https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/jnbitcoins/+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 12:59:18 AM

Which services, you retard? Your services are of no use to anyone here. I called your bluff claiming you did something like collecting all IPs from all users on this forum. It's no service to anyone to protect your reputation and not to be known as liar, it's for your own good to post a single IP from that collection (for instance mine). If you do that I'll apologize, until than you are what's obvious: bragging liar who misled people here twice, last time claiming to be found the IP of the scammer.
YourPalToots

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:01:06 AM

Best Thread Ever
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:01:55 AM

"Rebecca" told me so in a PM,so yes, totally.

OK, could you PM me that, I want to verify that.
sbfree

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:08:47 AM

if you used your brain and had read the thread better, you'd see augusto was indeed rewarded,

as was another...  
QUESTION??

are they all being rewarded what was promised/stated here on forum, or are they being "TIPPED"?

rewarded means their work resulted in the job done....

tip is more like a gift for some already being paid to do a job but provided extra/excellent service

either you are pregnant or you are not prego

either they did the job or they didn't

boy i love mysterys
jwhitlaw

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:09:01 AM

as was another...  

Okay sorry.  I read like 15 pages but must have missed that one.

(But to tell me I'm the one that needs to "use your brain" is a bit much, given I'm the one that first called this a scam, you're the one who sent them like 50 BTC.)

But if those guys are happy with the reward they got, that obviously fine by me.

JudgeHearst

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:09:36 AM

Ok fuck it.

Jnbitcoin is either Searing or Aussiepete.

Whichever of those two that live in the UK is most likely Jnbitcoin.

Who earlier today had 100 BTC for sale on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429513.msg4819341#msg4819341 and now the profile is deleted.

Edit:

I stand corrected. It is not deleted. It only as 1 btc left in it.

https://bitbargain.co.uk/buy/request/4059?amount=1

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:m7d-uf6UvXoJ:https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/jnbitcoins/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:11:09 AM

Because it was the pressure that Augusto mainly posted, and you (Avenger) followed up via pm... I think you still deserve a scooby snack or three.
I've sent rewards to both Augusto, and our anon friend at NASA/JPL.
Both recipients Augusto and "Nasa man" will be partying tonight for sure. "Small gift" was a pun at best.
No, it's not 80%.

Why not 80%? That was your offer:

I'll up the offer....   80%   of anything recovered    I've got nothing to lose at this point.

Buy & Hold
wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 01:12:41 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2014, 01:23:15 AM by wwwin

Augusto has been provided with the real names, and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: