Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Miners  (Read 64023 times)
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:02:27 PM

nobody is expecting anyone to offer up any reward.

I am sure some people are expecting the brothers keep up to their promises, mainly when real help was provided.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:03:52 PM

nobody is expecting anyone to offer up any reward.

I am sure some people are expecting people keep up to their promises, mainly when real help was provided.

the only real help given was to future gullible fools who may well have lost a lot of money collectively, had it not been stopped.
I think those who PAID these numpties should also seek help. or better research skills.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
CTSMiner_Rebecca (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:10:40 PM

I know, I totally messed up.
I just wanted to give the impression that CTS Miner was developing a miner in-house in the UK.
Little did I know it would be torn to shreds.

Many lessons learned here.

If you had honest intentions, why did you provided misleading information about your business? How about the prototype you alleged have?
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:11:57 PM

Now that this thread has been re-opened and the scammers are trying to cover up their crimes, I'm cross posting this from the other thread and I'm still waiting for an answer:
-----
Some people wouldn't have had their help because they have them on ignore. Being open minded and tolerant of others pays .
Well done Agusto and Avenger.
Their analysis was spot-on. Yeah, we have not always seen eye-to eye... but both Augusto and Avenger are worth their weight in Gold-Pressed-Latinum with glitter sprinkles on-top, as is our anonymous friend at nasa.  They deserve ALOT of credit for this, even though it was refunded willingly.  Still waiting for your addresses, so I can send something.
Phoenix, I'm going to be a bit of an arsehole here, but as we are "new best friends", I'm sure you can handle that.

You've pm'ed me saying you'd "like to reward you and augusto with a small gift anyway" to say thanks for help.

Augusto and I provided info that lead you directly to the people involved. We assume you used that info, which lead to you getting a full refund. What am I missing? Are you now going to claim they would have refunded all your coins anyway, even if we hadn't tracked them down for you??

Even with an extremely large reward offered,...  no help. nada.
Assholes are all free, by the dozen.

I'll up the offer....   80%   of anything recovered    I've got nothing to lose at this point.

I'm no genius.  Just a database guy who created some products.  I also started a free email company back in the day and know a little bit about how the internet works.

Neptune Batch 1 was my 1st foray into Bitcoin.  CTS Scammer was my 2nd. I don't know squat about "block chains", which is why I am offering a 50% recovery commission for help.

I know you had two other people involved digging around too (your nasa person + 1). That makes Augusto, me and those two people in for a lot more than a "small gift"? WTF?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:13:56 PM

Now that this thread has been re-opened and the scammers are trying to cover up their crimes, I'm cross posting this from the other thread and I'm still waiting for an answer:
-----
Some people wouldn't have had their help because they have them on ignore. Being open minded and tolerant of others pays .
Well done Agusto and Avenger.
Their analysis was spot-on. Yeah, we have not always seen eye-to eye... but both Augusto and Avenger are worth their weight in Gold-Pressed-Latinum with glitter sprinkles on-top, as is our anonymous friend at nasa.  They deserve ALOT of credit for this, even though it was refunded willingly.  Still waiting for your addresses, so I can send something.
Phoenix, I'm going to be a bit of an arsehole here, but as we are "new best friends", I'm sure you can handle that.

You've pm'ed me saying you'd "like to reward you and augusto with a small gift anyway" to say thanks for help.

Augusto and I provided info that lead you directly to the people involved. We assume you used that info, which lead to you getting a full refund. What am I missing? Are you now going to claim they would have refunded all your coins anyway, even if we hadn't tracked them down for you??

Even with an extremely large reward offered,...  no help. nada.
Assholes are all free, by the dozen.

I'll up the offer....   80%   of anything recovered    I've got nothing to lose at this point.

I'm no genius.  Just a database guy who created some products.  I also started a free email company back in the day and know a little bit about how the internet works.

Neptune Batch 1 was my 1st foray into Bitcoin.  CTS Scammer was my 2nd. I don't know squat about "block chains", which is why I am offering a 50% recovery commission for help.

I know you had two other people involved digging around too (your nasa person + 1). That makes Augusto, me and those two people in for a lot more than a "small gift"? WTF?

thanksfully someone said what we were 4 thinking

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:14:45 PM

Tips indeed, waiting on two more addresses. They have been PM'd.
even tho this seems to be a willing refund, I believe compensation is in order!
I think we hit VERY close to home.
Unfortunately, there's no cancelling the e-mails sent to various gov't organizations containing all the evidence, so they will determine if it's going to continue, it's pretty much out of our hands now.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:14:50 PM

Avenger put your cards on the table or you are in the scam too..  everyone with a brain knows Phoenix is behind this ruse so whatever names you have leads back to him

fess up or shut up..  this clown show has to end

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:15:08 PM

hahaha, I know EXACTLY what happened here, busted, silence and tail between the legs. Dear oh dear.

If people STIlL cannot see it, they need to give their heads a shake. Brilliant.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Gamer67

Activity: 294

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:15:45 PM

All,

My name is Michael and CTS was a project I started which went seriously wrong very quickly.
The aim was to bring a mining product to market which unfortunately didn't work out at all.

I quickly closed CTS Miner, as it was beginning to be looked at as a scam.
I had four people who pre-ordered miners from me and three of these have now been refunded fully as per the refund policy I had posted on the website.
I am awaiting a reply from the last person and will refund them as soon as I hear from them.

I am posting this message here with sadness and total regret of even starting this and am very sorry I was unable to deliver.
It was a project that I took on that was just far too big for me to handle and yes, this forum tore it to shreds.

A huge lesson learnt from me and apologies again to everyone involved.
Michael

Just give them the BTC back and drop the bullshit stories. If was not for people keeping pressure on this thread you 'might' have gotten away with this.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:16:26 PM

All,

My name is Michael and CTS was a project I started which went seriously wrong very quickly.
The aim was to bring a mining product to market which unfortunately didn't work out at all.

I had four people who pre-ordered miners from me and three of these have now been refunded fully as per the refund policy I had posted on the website.
I am awaiting a reply from the last person and will refund them as soon as I hear from them.

I am posting this message here with sadness and total regret of even starting this and am very sorry I was unable to deliver.
It was a project that I took on that was just far too big for me to handle and yes, this forum tore it to shreds.

Michael

Just give them the BTC back and drop the bullshit stories. If was not for people keeping pressure on this thread you 'might' have gotten away with this.

^&This.

still feeling very angry  Angry

wwwin

Activity: 447

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:17:31 PM

A written promise is a promise right? Will like to see the 80% reward and 50% reward paid out apportioned amongst the people that helped.
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:18:23 PM

Unfortunately, there's no cancelling the e-mails sent to various gov't organizations containing all the evidence, so they will determine if it's going to continue, it's pretty much out of our hands now.
http://pesn.com/2011/06/15/9501847_Eric_Hansens_Water_Fuel_Hydroxy_Manifesto/
i just want to know how on earth are you going to get the Edinburgh buses running on water.
that sounds a bit like 20nm unicorns to me. LOL

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:20:23 PM

I know, I totally messed up.
I just wanted to give the impression that CTS Miner was developing a miner in-house in the UK.
Little did I know it would be torn to shreds.

Many lessons learned here.

If you had honest intentions, why did you provided misleading information about your business? How about the prototype you alleged have?

OK, at least you are showing some regret. Next time come up with honest and clear information about your business. There is no successful business without some level of transparency.
wwwin

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:21:16 PM

No shit sherlock!!!
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:21:25 PM

All,

Michael

+1

They did a refund once I said we had their details and they were going to prison.

"Rebecca"/"Michael" - I know who you are. If you keep posting bullshit lies in this thread, I will reveal your web design company name to the world and we'll see how well your business goes when you are revealed as $110k scammers.

Now, "Rebecca"/"Michael", please reveal in this thread or in pm why you issued a refund. Were you threaten with police? I need this answer, or I'll reveal all. Ply me with some soft soaked bullshit and I'll tell all.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:21:43 PM

Avenger put your cards on the table or you are in the scam too..  everyone with a brain knows Phoenix is behind this ruse so whatever names you have leads back to him

Piss off.

Augusto and Avenger? Are you kidding me? We've been at each-other's throats for about six months now you idiot! Go somewhere else with your retarded comments.
They were spot-on.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:23:02 PM

Piss off.

Augusto and Avenger? Are you kidding me? We've been at each-other's throats for about six months now you idiot! Go somewhere else with your retarded comments.
They were spot-on.

man needs a hug.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:23:34 PM

No, they cannot remove the thread. its been un-locked by the mod for obvious reasons

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:26:40 PM

All,

Michael

+1

They did a refund once I said we had their details and they were going to prison.

"Rebecca"/"Michael" - I know who you are. If you keep posting bullshit lies in this thread, I will reveal your web design company name to the world and we'll see how well your business goes when you are revealed as $110k scammers.

Now, "Rebecca"/"Michael", please reveal in this thread or in pm why you issued a refund. Were you threaten with police? I need this answer, or I'll reveal all. Ply me with some soft soaked bullshit and I'll tell all.

first a bitcoin scam and now blackmail to get the reward.

this place is unbelievable
wwwin

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 09:29:15 PM

http://pesn.com/2011/06/15/9501847_Eric_Hansens_Water_Fuel_Hydroxy_Manifesto/
i just want to know how on earth are you going to get the Edinburgh buses running on water.
that sounds a bit like 20nm unicorns to me. LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just put your btc address on your signature so you can get some coins too!!!. I will put mine tonite when I get home....80% plus 50% nice there should be plenty to go around.

what a car that runs on water? and all the patents were bought by the oil companies so it did not come to fruition...now that is biggest conspiracy in the history of conspiracies. I thought the biggest conpiracy theorists were on this thread but I was wrong. What an enlightening article that is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: