Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

It's really a new looks to our shipping industry because we are shifting  to a new system which is using blockchain technology and also using Ibox coin for payments of every transaction made . So this will make a faster processing of documents .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:25 AM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.

Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

Well this project looks have a high potential in terms of the Shipping Services Industry. We can really view its great concept and ideas integrated to its potential and capabilities to make the shipping services much better. That is why I will keep tuned to this project and wait for this Investbox implementation into reality.

I agree with you, as I read about investbox I find it nice and have potential in shipping industry. We can totally see it by knowing about the project, plus it has a good team member which is so active. Looking forward for the success of this project.
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Does your shipping project include any insurance of the package?  Not a word about it, only talks about tokens.... Whare is the business it self?Huh
I think it should be. Insurance must exist in mature freight transportation, so that good freight protection can be formed.

Yeah, its natural to have insurance, it will be a good indicator that this is trusted and trustworthy, and it would surely appeal to the costumers.
Well I think insurance is very important and obligatory to have in every transportation projects. Since Investbox is inclement of shipping services I think team are prepared for this insurance thing. Insurance is the holding of each transactions that may happened any issues that the transaction may encounter the insurance are the one who will arrange the necessary documents and anything for the safety of both parties.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:35:02 AM

Good idea.. Global shipping with small charge I hope.. I wish you success
Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.

Yes almost people hoping this project will be successful because if it will be implemented it is very useful not only in our country but all over the world. I do hope that investbox will achieved their goals and find ways to make it more developed.
Shipping Services is kind of business which always have profitable, even you make this business at anywhere, demand on shipping always have so much, so the mission of the team is have capacity to serve anyone.
I agree with you buddy, shipping services are on of the most popular and profitable business in term of sending goods and other parcel to one country to another. We all know that we have giants cargo carrier that is very famous nowadays and quite earn huge profits. One thing Investbox need to do is make something unique in terms of the services they offered to attract more investors and clients.
Levyathan

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:25:50 AM

Of course, it does. They will do as hard as they can to ensure your package or your parcel to be safe. I wonder how much they can take the shipping parcel in one day.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

Almost people at here hope this ICO will have successfull and they can provide their service asap for everyone, every company have demand for shipping their goods.

Yes almost people hoping this project will be successful because if it will be implemented it is very useful not only in our country but all over the world. I do hope that investbox will achieved their goals and find ways to make it more developed.
Shipping Services is kind of business which always have profitable, even you make this business at anywhere, demand on shipping always have so much, so the mission of the team is have capacity to serve anyone.
I agree with you buddy, shipping services are on of the most popular and profitable business in term of sending goods and other parcel to one country to another. We all know that we have giants cargo carrier that is very famous nowadays and quite earn huge profits. One thing Investbox need to do is make something unique in terms of the services they offered to attract more investors and clients.
InvestBox give opportunity to the people to be part in their project and will be getting benefits and promos for the members. Shipping service will be successful and great if the performance of the project will satisfy the people.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:26 AM

InvestBox give opportunity to the people to be part in their project and will be getting benefits and promos for the members. Shipping service will be successful and great if the performance of the project will satisfy the people.
Actually, yes, it can satisfy the people if their performance its very good. I just hope that they are going to send the parcel carefully so it won't be destroyed.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

I was amazed with the project ideas that gives great service and a promising platform. I hope the project will reach their goal and will continue to serve the people.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.
I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

I think team will have insurance if things will be arranged. Some  shipping services offers insurance every transactions so I gues Investbox will do the same thing.
KingDome

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

Shipping services means constant cashflows, but the profits are decreasing comparing to investments. Thus, this market would be seeking for the new ideas, so the project seems to be promising.
Yes. The Investbox project will definitely change the old ways of delivering goods and shipment services. If this can be fully developed, more businessmen will surely engaged with this team because of it's features that can guarantee and give enough assurance that their products will be delivered safely and secured.
I agree, this Investbox project is the future of shipping services. We all know that customers are always looking for shipping services that is reliable and safe to their product. If the team can promote this project well, i am sure that success is looming in the horizon.
Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:28:29 AM

Shit has various mode of transport service to be able to deliver the package to thier designated destination. After thier ico they will proceed in the website launch.
JoshFo

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:33:46 AM

Hey devs.
I expect this plan matchs a great success!
Vigilant activity, brilliant business.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

As you say, Shipping service is a huge industry that means more and more competitors, projects like Investbox must find a special point to be able to compete well in the market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

Yet, this is a kind of a great project in which they are very needed to plan this project near to success, I will hope this project will stay longer.
Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

I think team will have insurance if things will be arranged. Some  shipping services offers insurance every transactions so I gues Investbox will do the same thing.

Well, I didn't see it in their WP about this insurance thing. But I think also that it is a standard especially about this kind of concept. So, better dev should clarify about this matter because this is really an important matter.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

Project Investbox is nearly reach it's goals beacuse project community extremely increase its members. The project will stay longer because of the flood support of investors and supporters.  Will continue to follow and support the project and be a part of its success.

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

You're right mate, because of the support of the community this project stretch to the cryptomarket. Since the intense number of participants in this project are continue to grow the chances that this will becomes the   most competitive project in the world of cryptos.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wewe123

Activity: 322

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:55:43 AM

Yes, exactly the community of investbox is consistently gaining as per day passes as well it is becoming stronger after every single day. continuously investors are coming forward to joining the ico and supporting it. This is clear indication of the project that is it will going to become successful.

Every project here in the cryptoworld are all powered by the blockchain technology in which this platform are concentrated with digital assets like this investbox tokens, this is for better financial system , so this investbox under this blickchain platform are much better compared yo fiat transactions , so we can rely on this project investbox.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: