Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread  (Read 2561 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.

I agree with you buddy, there are a lot of competition out there when it comes to shipping services but as far as i know Investbox is the first shipping service that is using a platform that involves cryptocurrency and that is what make this project unique. 

No, there are already so many platform that same as Investbox. And this is what makes it more challenging because they need to be more competitive in order for them to be more attractive in terms of their unique features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:59:58 PM

Shipping service is always evolving and needed in the current economy, so Investbox platform will have to compete with many other big companies in the industry but there will be many opportunities to develop and assert themselves.

I agree with you buddy, there are a lot of competition out there when it comes to shipping services but as far as i know Investbox is the first shipping service that is using a platform that involves cryptocurrency and that is what make this project unique. 

No, there are already so many platform that same as Investbox. And this is what makes it more challenging because they need to be more competitive in order for them to be more attractive in terms of their unique features.
Yes, I agree with you, there are many platforms like investbox but the development team for this project is so innovative and also it is well experienced. So they continuously putting efforts in this ico to make this ico better than anyone one else. And very soon they will going to become successful. That's why many people supporting this platform.

wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

I have some questions about shipping services of Investbox, this project will provide this services for what area? IMO, i don't think Investbox have relate to shipping, why the choosing this brand name?
They said above that they provide for all people at the worlds, it is ambitious projects. Have a lot of problems if they really want do that. I think they should make good working at some specifics areas first like : Europe, Asian.
It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to make this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform that the market release.
The project that will aimed more will eventually reach the success. The platform is interesting and in my guess this will attract and can invite more people to support the project. I wish all the best for this project and for all the people behind this project.

These project will surely gain profit and at the sudden the team continously study and make their best that this project will progress for the near future. That is true I have read the platform and it looks like it is very interesing because of what it brings to our community. Hopefully this project will be one of the top soon.

From my point of view, the team for now probably face hard time to introduce the project it is because they are still new. But nonetheless, they will do everything they could to be more competitive enough so that they can achieved their goal.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I have some questions about shipping services of Investbox, this project will provide this services for what area? IMO, i don't think Investbox have relate to shipping, why the choosing this brand name?
They said above that they provide for all people at the worlds, it is ambitious projects. Have a lot of problems if they really want do that. I think they should make good working at some specifics areas first like : Europe, Asian.
It is realy ambitious but I know team can do the job to make this project profitable and popular in the market. If this project will be a success this is another great platform that the market release.
The project that will aimed more will eventually reach the success. The platform is interesting and in my guess this will attract and can invite more people to support the project. I wish all the best for this project and for all the people behind this project.

These project will surely gain profit and at the sudden the team continously study and make their best that this project will progress for the near future. That is true I have read the platform and it looks like it is very interesing because of what it brings to our community. Hopefully this project will be one of the top soon.

From my point of view, the team for now probably face hard time to introduce the project it is because they are still new. But nonetheless, they will do everything they could to be more competitive enough so that they can achieved their goal.
The project has very higher possibilities to become hugely successful. But still, the project is new. If they promote the project on various platforms they will easily gain investors as well as supporters. And I really hope because of the team's hard work the project will become successful soon.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:25 PM

Too many new ICOs every day and there were many projects with the same idea. How are you going to attract clients when so many competitors around?
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Some kind of strange project. Less info about the team, exchanges with a bad smell for listing. Can't understand what is the difference between this project and others of a kind...
Im sure they are still working on those specific things bud so lets not dwell on simple matters for now. Lets just wait and observe how will this project succeed.
Yes I believe that also devs and some team members are now working for more details and updates for the improvement of the project. I hope we could give them chance to do theur jobs for the betterment of the project. J have read their platform this project is not new the market but as they will release their updates we can see the difference between Investbox and other projects.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Some kind of strange project. Less info about the team, exchanges with a bad smell for listing. Can't understand what is the difference between this project and others of a kind...
I met a lot of projects that at the beginning provided little information about the project, but then when the project began to develop more, then it was already possible to see many updates about the team and the project itself. Therefore, I think that the team did exactly that, and soon we will see all the information we need about the project.
I agree on you mate, soon as the project getting more progress we can see more updates. I know that the team had working their best for the success of this project. I've seen a big potential for growth on this project as we need this type of projects to speed up our shipments of goods anywhere in the world and I'm hoping that they can attract more people to invest on this project.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Too many new ICOs every day and there were many projects with the same idea. How are you going to attract clients when so many competitors around?
I think we need to wait a bit and the developers will tell us their main differences and unique functions that will be of interest to many people.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:58:13 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 04:37:34 PM by Jedzkie050617

Actually you have a point mate. The competition in the market is huge. They need to prove that they are the best among others. Each competitors has individual unique features so with this project. This is not new yet we can see the difference between others. Attracting client's would be a hard job but in few more days I know team can eventually create strategies to gain client's.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

Have a lot of factors can affect at new project like InvestBox: idea, team, price of token and especially it is community and strategy they will building at the future. The right answer maybe for the team give us.

Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

I've seen many projects like this one, and so one logic question what aspect of Investbox differ from other platforms?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Have a lot of factors can affect at new project like InvestBox: idea, team, price of token and especially it is community and strategy they will building at the future. The right answer maybe for the team give us.
Agreed, but I would be thinking if a new project like this won't need many factors like you are saying because they already have all that factors.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:35:59 PM

All ICO teams are always new to the game. If you have already done one, then why are you not maintaining the old coin and why make a new one
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

I have problem when want browse investbox.life, so low connection to it. It because my internet or themself? Have anyone meet the problem like me?

No, i haven't. Check your internet
Yes, maybe because of some problem. Now it is ok again. I can do research about them more carefully. Maybe the website look like so simple.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

I have problem when want browse investbox.life, so low connection to it. It because my internet or themself? Have anyone meet the problem like me?

No, i haven't. Check your internet
Yes, maybe because of some problem. Now it is ok again. I can do research about them more carefully. Maybe the website look like so simple.
Same here I can also reach  Investbox. You can try to visit again maybe you just having trouble with your connections or maybe as time you search the project maybe they fix something. As of now they are fully reachable. Try to search again and you can see that its realy working.
cabbage55

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

As for me you have a really good point, this is still new which normally may encounter some minor problems with regards to chances.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:33:16 PM

I think we need to wait a bit and the developers will tell us their main differences and unique functions that will be of interest to many people.
Yeah. Let's wait for next project updates. The project is still new we need to give them time and chance to work in necessary details need to project progress. The project really needs our support and ppatience. Hope we can give them more time to prove and show us their work.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

they have a great goal which makes them wanted to try hard and working hard to achieve their goals. They also have a good fundamental on the project.

Yes which is very important to have, that's why im confident enough about this project,  I know they can reach tgeir goals because the member of the team doing their best in order to make the project successful.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

Yes, maybe is started, but i don't worry about the team, and hope they will gain more and more cap for run project sooner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: