Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUC] Huntercoin - Worlds First Decentralized Game/World on the Blockchain  (Read 879148 times)
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:45:17 AM

Is there a webwallet or something similiar in the making? I honestly can't stand waiting time and have given up.

A Huntercoin website would be nice that allowed people to hear about Huntercoin and be mining within 5 minutes.  Grin  Wink

Would sure be awesome if there was embeddable javascript for websites who wanted to act like a source to host the blockchain for this game and make it so people could go to a website and start playing without having to download the blockchain or trust 3rd party code that isn't open source.

Yes yes yes!

Are they in the making? A bounty set up for them? I'll send my HUC to whoever is doing that. Can't use them now anyway Smiley

I don't think a bounty will be needed for this ...

Try another approach.  Cheesy

How about a bounty for the first website that allows people to play online without downloading anything?

Eventually that will lead to more and simpler games, however circuitously.

Patience, bro, where do you get all this energy from?!  Cheesy

Regarding your now-deleted idea: we do have a marketing fund set up, thanks to SnailBrain and a generous community member. I have been tapping into it here and there, like to incentivize cryptocurrency bloggers and do little contests. I think another contest would be cool if we can guarantee some new participants--I don't want a Ken Jennings situation where the winner from CoinFest's Huntercoin Challenge comes back and takes the prize again. We're open to ideas

Regarding your new idea: I think that's a great idea, and would love to start collecting a bounty for something like that. I don't think it requires too much development; it requires a server, and the willingness to be responsible for people's wallets. It could also be monetized via tiny fees in BTC->HUC conversion and maybe gameplay, making the bounty even more attractive to claim

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:51:45 AM

Patience, bro, where do you get all this energy from?!  Cheesy

Regarding your now-deleted idea: we do have a marketing fund set up, thanks to SnailBrain and a generous community member. I have been tapping into it here and there, like to incentivize cryptocurrency bloggers and do little contests. I think another contest would be cool if we can guarantee some new participants--I don't want a Ken Jennings situation where the winner from CoinFest's Huntercoin Challenge comes back and takes the prize again. We're open to ideas

Regarding your new idea: I think that's a great idea, and would love to start collecting a bounty for something like that. I don't think it requires too much development; it requires a server, and the willingness to be responsible for people's wallets. It could also be monetized via tiny fees in BTC->HUC conversion and maybe gameplay, making the bounty even more attractive to claim

We get back to the original problem though. I totally empathize with Osya the Russian trying to get people to understand that the game is not playable. We can send every person on every computer on the planet to play Huntercoin as it is, and still within a few months you will only have a few people and bots. How do I communicate this clearly?

A game anybody can actually play, even if it is a simple version of Hunter. Right now the game is for a small group of people, and excludes almost everybody. Most people on the planet cannot afford the entry fee, the knowledge required to learn the game, etc. I was not able to figure out how to play the game after hours of trying, and had to get some more 'gamer' types to try it for me, and they politely said it sucked. I am not a stupid person, even if I am slow. If I can't play the game most people probably can't.

Again and again and again, this coin has more potential than almost any other coin. Huntercoin has a humble developmental attitude, good ethics, a fascinating history. The only thing it lacks is a game that anybody can actually play. So hopefully if a website version is made, financed by a bounty initially, then perhaps in a longer term more sustainable way by one of the methods you mention, there will be a more effective motivation to open the coin to more people.

Yes, we know. The question is how to fix the issue. Tongue If you wish to start a bounty for the purpose of a browser version of Huntercoin, I will facilitate that

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
tharani

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

don't piss me off or else you will see the tigress

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:14:49 AM

wow a browser based huntercoin game would be awesome .!!!!

i don't kknow i don't have any coins yet and i am instead focusing on motocoin now .

but if it was in a browser it would be awesome.!!!!

how much btc would be exactly needed for doing that , i can design a free bounty based donation kind of website which we can post to forums which lets them donate to the project.

i would need your info for that please feel free to message me , also we can start a new topic to get bounty donations for that ...

Feel free to message me , i am looking forward to the browser based version .!!!

you need to have a bitcoin address and a secure 2- step set up wallet for that , for you to handle the finances.

I think with some advertising and some hunter coin enthusiasts donating you could start it up in no time.

send me a message if you want your signature to be posted
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:12:17 AM

i don't kknow i don't have any coins yet and i am instead focusing on motocoin now .

how much btc would be exactly needed for doing that , i can design a free bounty based donation kind of website which we can post to forums which lets them donate to the project.

i would need your info for that please feel free to message me , also we can start a new topic to get bounty donations for that ...

Feel free to message me , i am looking forward to the browser based version .!!!

you need to have a bitcoin address and a secure 2- step set up wallet for that , for you to handle the finances.

I think with some advertising and some hunter coin enthusiasts donating you could start it up in no time.

I'm not sure how much BTC exactly is required to incentivize someone to do that, but if you want to make a webpage to promote the idea, we'll get you a donation address for the bounty ASAP. You could also make a page for it on huntercoin.org... we could always use more work there

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:52:42 AM

I'm not sure how much BTC exactly is required to incentivize someone to do that, but if you want to make a webpage to promote the idea, we'll get you a donation address for the bounty ASAP. You could also make a page for it on huntercoin.org... we could always use more work there

Sure i will setup a promotional page in a free hosting site , but i need to talk to you in a more personal way like in a im or something so i can discuss with you and start up please feel free to message me about it.

As you say we cannot determine a correct amount since it has to be started in order to even determine a budget , so hopefully leaving out a open funding until the project is completed is better and the rest can be converted to huntercoin bounty.

i have thought of a name for the website and will host it in a free subhosting but i am not sure if fee hosting sites will support donation accepting.

If anybody can clear it up with https://www.000webhost.com, it will be fine by me , also i will mail the support myself regarding this issue.

Here is a name i thought up to suit the project and created a subdomain

http://fundhuntercoinbrowserproject.net23.net/

We will just have to setup your bounty address in it up and running for official hunter coin browser project funding.

Also we will create a page in Huntercoin.org

Fund-Huntercoin-Browser-project

That's it if you give me a bounty address i will finish the project and finalize it and set it running in one week maximum.

Then we can start advertising it amongst huntercoin enthusiast's in forum's in new topic's and huntercoin related topic's here etc wherever you like.

Let me know as soon as possible and i will start working on it.

For now i will design the templates .

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:04:13 AM

Sure i will setup a promotional page in a free hosting site , but i need to talk to you in a more personal way like in a im or something so i can discuss with you and start up please feel free to message me about it.

As you say we cannot determine a correct amount since it has to be started in order to even determine a budget , so hopefully leaving out a open funding until the project is completed is better and the rest can be converted to huntercoin bounty.

i have thought of a name for the website and will host it in a free subhosting but i am not sure if fee hosting sites will support donation accepting.

If anybody can clear it up with https://www.000webhost.com, it will be fine by me , also i will mail the support myself regarding this issue.

Here is a name i thought up to suit the project and created a subdomain

We will just have to setup your bounty address in it up and running for official hunter coin browser project funding.

Also we will create a page in Huntercoin.org

Fund-Huntercoin-Browser-project

That's it if you give me a bounty address i will finish the project and finalize it and set it running in one week maximum.

Then we can start advertising it amongst huntercoin enthusiast's in forum's in new topic's and huntercoin related topic's here etc wherever you like.

Let me know as soon as possible and i will start working on it.

For now i will design the templates .

Anyone is free to use this Huntercoin address for donations to the development bounty fund: HHtjGBUtxriDHmoHuoNDdLHwyNWVWkW8oS

I'll PM you, now

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:55:14 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 01:19:31 PM by tharani

Done i have uploaded some templates

also i hav to setup some content and update the links and setup your addy which i will finish by today , then we can start promoting the site.

i am accepting any ideas and designs to make the site better i am glad both of you like it.

the domainname is our's so it won't expire it is best you import your designs in this site than rather create a new think about it and let me know.

um bitcoin- co op you unfreinded me and also you did not say what to do with the website should i dump it.??

don't you even have the courtesy to tell me that .??

i sat a hour for you guys , but you insulted me , if you don't want anything just let me dispose off the site , but this is no way to treat someone who is coming forward to help you.

If you think women are just fit for cooking and not for this kinda work you must be male chauvinists.

fucking idiots. Can't let a woman in the project can you lol.

You know how rich i am .Huh? i am three times richer than my male counterparts , i am totally upto the competition .

If you can't face that then you must be a 100 year's back ward minded male .

As a good will i am still letting the site run , and will not close it , i wanna help huntercoin .

If you have some dignity and courtesy , learn how to deal with a lady first and tell me what offended  you.

next let me know will it be a official website for the funding.!!!!

thanks update soon , cause if you wanna build a alla men army kinda promotion site you can ,

this site can run in the background , kinda a first time volunteer project for me and my friends would donate in it for you cause i am the one who designed it.

If you have inflated ego's and think it is not worth it it will be a unofficial one and it still has bitcoin co-ops addy as i already said yeah i am kind like that. Smiley

If you don't trust me i will be more than happy to take it down , i don't wanna be called a scammer or thief or anything later on for my good notion.

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 02:42:13 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 03:13:49 PM by tharani

Whatever you do i don't care

i have setup the site and it is running ,
advertise it yourselves.

and if you want me to work on it you need to contact me.

here's a link for the site

You are lucky this is the first time i am not pissedd off, though it's not like anybody cannot build a website 100% better than that but usually i don't respect people who don't respect me.

You owe me a apology bitcoin co-op or you don't deserve my effort seriously.

Design a billion dollar website and promote it or do whatever you want with it.

I don't want huntercoin or any shit done by you egoistic dickheads.

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:55:01 PM

Just to clarify, we're not sexist--certainly not in our role as Huntercoin community leaders--but we are automatically suspicious of Skype usernames like "camgirl". Not because we think cam girls are stupid for being pretty, but because they always add us on Skype and pretend to be interested in us until we check out their webpage, which is deceitful. That led me to check your previous posts, which showed you arguing with other people who accused you of fraud and stuff. So SnailBrain up and said he thinks he can make a better design for a bounty page and put it on huntercoin.org directly.

You can still work on your page, though... We just didn't wanna get rambled at, anymore. We generally go about our days separately and answer messages when we get spare time commuting, resting, waiting in line, etc. Can't deal with walls of text when we don't respond immediately

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:35:18 AM

Tharani, I wasn't clear when I was addressing btc co op, and I think I accidentally led you to confusion about what we are trying to do.

Btc co op, the idea of Snailbrain making a webpage would be the ideal, of course.

Also, if Mithril or another developer is able to do a simple online Hunter game that has embeddable script there will be a lot more opportunities, etc.

Anyone is free to use this Huntercoin address for donations to the development bounty fund: HHtjGBUtxriDHmoHuoNDdLHwyNWVWkW8oS

There is 6,000 HUC in there now.

Tharani, if you want to try and play Hunter you can post your wallet address and I'm sure somebody will send you at least a hundred or whatever to try and play. Most people have a lot of difficulty figuring it out and getting started but you might be one of the ones who becomes a menace to other hunters.

Well I'm new to this I was so silly I knew of this months ago but never realized you play it from within the wallet. Silly me. Anyway I wouldn't mind some free huc to help me practice in the beginning. I will put my address here when I wake up later. Thanks.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:46:04 AM

Tharani, I wasn't clear when I was addressing btc co op, and I think I accidentally led you to confusion about what we are trying to do.

Btc co op, the idea of Snailbrain making a webpage would be the ideal, of course.

Also, if Mithril or another developer is able to do a simple online Hunter game that has embeddable script there will be a lot more opportunities, etc.

Tharani, if you want to try and play Hunter you can post your wallet address and I'm sure somebody will send you at least a hundred or whatever to try and play. Most people have a lot of difficulty figuring it out and getting started but you might be one of the ones who becomes a menace to other hunters.

Well I'm new to this I was so silly I knew of this months ago but never realized you play it from within the wallet. Silly me. Anyway I wouldn't mind some free huc to help me practice in the beginning. I will put my address here when I wake up later. Thanks.

i don't understand what are you talking about. sorry for that, please improve your grammar sir.. but i think they are not ofering you any huc to give in your address AFAIK to your statement.

this is just for entertainment and no need to become serious in dealing this kind of coin.. I think this coin is very old and out of development. is anybody here still holding
some of this coin. Im proud of you guys. haha

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 04:56:26 AM

Yeah, I had some coins in that address, already. Think of it as my contribution to the bounty fund  Wink

Are you like another one of Tharani's accounts and you forgot to log out/switch names?  Grin

this is just for entertainment and no need to become serious in dealing this kind of coin.. I think this coin is very old and out of development. is anybody here still holding

It's only so much for entertainment as any other video game is. As far as such projects go, though, we're pretty serious. There are currently at least 3 developers active in Huntercoin, which is more than some altcoins you see out there (not naming names).

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:04:42 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:22:22 AM by tharani

Bitcoin co -op i was really pissed off only because you went off and unfriended me and ran off without even telling me why,

But you are really a poor judge of charecter though.

But i don't want huntercoin's , i am just interested in it,

I will donate 100 dollars towards the development of the browser based version just send me a neteller  e-wallet addy  you use and next week when i deposit in my bank i will give you .

i am interested in it cause i like the way the game looks like.

Smiley

Also update me if you still want me to keep the website and make it official .I know snail brain is gonna create a new one but is this website gonna be official or unoffcial  Huh

NOTE

YOU GUYS MIGHT BE WONDERING THIS GIRL GETS SCAMMED EVERYWHERE , AND WHERE DOES HER MONEY COME FROM , MOSTLY I GET LAW FIRMS TO FILE LAWSUITS AND CLAIMS , I HAVE FILED A FIRST LAWSUIT ON A COMPANY AND I AM AWATING PAYMENT .

so probably i lost goods worth at current market rate 45 btc and they told me they would be able to recover atleast 62 percentage of it.

so if they pay me i will proceed to fund the project( or else if they scam me like other companies )

I will try to manually help you guys.

I am sorry you can check out my pages where i cam on , i am a good girl and never fraud , but i don't need the money,

i was argueing cause people misunderstood about a trap to lure hackers into and refer them to police but you can trust me and i just wanna help you guys.

Always check all of my posts and not just the misunderstood ones

If you check i refer bad guys to the police a bad person will never do that.

If Snail brain  dosen't want my site its ok , but atleast i want my name included in the sponser's list  , and also my name is included in the official huntercoin browser project.

If snail brain agrees to work with me and includes my name in the volunteer list of the project ,

If he dosen't like my design and wants the best for huntercoin he can just include my name as sponsor.

In both cases i can transfer you the donation.

All i ask is my name to be displayed as a sponsor that's it.!!! Smiley (Only after you recieve money of course.!!!)

i really want to be friends with you guys.!!!

Best of luck from your well wisher and  sponsor.!!!

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:18:46 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:18:56 AM by tharani

jasonxg i will send you 50 dollars towards funding of your hunter coin next week when i donate the 100 dollars towards huntercoin browser based project .

make sure you have neteller and exhange it to huntercoins in a exchange.

message me and keep in touch.

tharani

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:43:27 AM

The site is up and running .

I am currently creating banner for this site

i am going to start a new ptc site with the help of my friends , and digital bitcoin will be the advertising partner (digital bitcoin is a member of bitcoin talk)

He has proposed to be a advertiser .

So like i will be making taking in advertiser's and also posting our site banners there.

I am create a seperate off topic post about this.

Link will be posted here for the topic.

Also i will advertise our huntercoin banner in my auction shop store too.

https://authenticauctionstore.ecwid.com/

I can guarentee atleast minimum 10 - 100 visits cause i have loads of friends who are always checking my new and interesting projects

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:56:58 AM

tharani: whether on bitcointalk or Skype, it's hard for us to deal with when you fire off lots and lots of messages in a row without waiting for a reply, and get anxious whenever we don't answer immediately. We have jobs, families, lives. Please be mindful of our thread here, so we can prevent it from getting clogged and derailed. We don't need another Huntercoin webpage, right now, but will not try to stop you from doing what you wish privately, as this is an open source initiative.

no-ice-please: it just seems like a lot of miscommunication, now. It's not that we haven't heard what you and others have said about Huntercoin's playability, but I think you lack some key knowledge of crypto history. There already was a human mining game like the one you're describing, called Motocoin. It got manipulated by bots, it failed, and it crashed. It was simple, and easy to play, and perfect for human mining like you want it, but it didn't work, for reasons we've stated, already. If we do that with Huntercoin right now, it, too, will fail. Preventing that requires a radical new decentralized infrastructure, the development work required for which is probably worth tens of thousands of dollars on the labor market. By tackling other development goals, first, we allow ourselves to accumulate the necessary resources.

I also think there's some misunderstanding about human mining. It's actually a very broad idea that covers a lot of different things. Technically, Steemit is human mining--you post things, you earn coins. Any coin where humans perform actions for reward would be... It need not be a game. If we could figure out a hack-proof way to do mining by having somebody press a big red button over and over again as fast as they can, would that be desirable? I'd rather have them on Steemit, or planting trees, or spinning a turbine, or something. There will be many competing human mining options.

As one of those, Huntercoin wants specifically to be an MMO. I don't think it will ever be flashy and action-oriented enough to compete with World of Warcraft in terms of mainstream adoption, but I can see it competing with nerdier MMOs, like the types of people who play EVE Online... strategic. Imaginative. They like to pretend they're in a real world, and with the blockchain we can do that in an autonomous way that's more dynamic, alive and real. One day, blockchain tech will advance enough for us to compete with Blizzard and WoW, but for now, more niche games are successful enough to be worth pursuing. EVE Online, for example, has an in-game economy worth millions of dollars, which would be respectable as a market cap for a cryptocurrency.

I wish I could give a better example than EVE, right now, but I didn't play any niche/underground fantasy MMO's, because I got hooked on WoW, first. Tongue Madoran was my bitch. But imagine a game world where you can run around, find new weapons, maybe gain EXP... although simple in graphics, the fun would be in the interaction with other players and the impact you can have on the game world. That's ultimately why we play WoW, too: to feel important. I like to know that I'm the reason for inflated leather/volatile prices on the Auction House and weekly Horde massacres  Cheesy

Sontoloyo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:00:43 AM

Amazing, this coin is very very nice! And I think this is genious developments. I'm looking forward to point my rig towards it tomorow or next time. This will be happy.
tharani

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:12:16 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 09:25:25 AM by tharani

Bitcoin co-op the reason i gave you my skype is to stop discussing everything in this forum and you are the one who took me off from your list and now you are accusing me of clogging the forum .

So please try to use skype more.

Atleast try to check my messages once in a day.

I am not anxious , i just want to make sure the message reaches you.

If you just include this project in the original webpage that's good .

Thanks for encouraging me though.

If you wanna really clear up things just message me atleast once in a day everyone here also has a life we don't live in mars or moon.

For now i will just promote the site , You and snailbrain handle later stage stuff Smiley!!!

Site updated as - This is the Official page for funding until Snail Brain creates a seperate page/Website.

The site is up and running

thats it i am doing the banners now might take a week.

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:03:45 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2016, 07:24:32 PM by JasonXG

i don't understand what are you talking about. sorry for that, please improve your grammar sir.. but i think they are not ofering you any huc to give in your address AFAIK to your statement.

Dude are you being being serious ? My grammar is perfect I'm English... I think I know how to use grammer in my own language. It's funny how you insult me when you can't even use a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence which is the first thing you get taught when learning English.

For example " i dont understand what are you talking about" this grammer is terrible.

Firstly a sentence starts with a capital I. Secondly ita not "what are you" its " what you are"  You never used a single capital in any of your sentences. So I think you should check yourself before pointing fingers.

Anyway now that I have dealt with this rude person.

I have had a power failure last night Sad So I'm still downloading the blockchain. Sad
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1115

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:20:44 PM

*grammar

But anyway, let me know when you get synced and I'll gladly send some coins so you can test game out.
Pages: « 1 ... 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 [370] 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: