Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:50:33 PM

For the fact that P2PEP uses a standard electronic confirmation machine and as a result would help reduce operational risk, cost and delays when processing confirmations, that sounds quite assuring and also compelling i must say
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

Improvement of the project is must required because it has its own capacity to follow or standard before ot goes with nothing else if the team will just rely to what it comes along. The most important thing is to gain profit of this project so that it will continue the success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

For the fact that P2PEP uses a standard electronic confirmation machine and as a result would help reduce operational risk, cost and delays when processing confirmations, that sounds quite assuring and also compelling i must say

It is better to have a standard time so that the standard rules to gain the result of the electromic machine will be granted into the exact process. The process of improving is quite easy because their are a lot of developrs and supporters does P2PEP has. Their are things that needs to acqiure by many of us.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:45 PM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.

Yes, its very interesting to see the future of this project since this project is worth to invest because it focuses not just for the profit but also for the good of the environment. Hopefully they will meet their goals for this project because they have a very good purpose about this and it really does well.

I agree with you, in my opinion to personal representation the team is ready to work for the good of the nature and therefore they won't take themselves how many means as all means will be sent to the project, on his realization.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Reilseekunos

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

Good morning, all! I'm interested on this business. I'll expect this to look what is going to originate.
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:28:25 AM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

It is better to have a standard time so that the standard rules to gain the result of the electromic machine will be granted into the exact process. The process of improving is quite easy because their are a lot of developrs and supporters does P2PEP has. Their are things that needs to acqiure by many of us.
Definitely, each project should have specific time or directions on where they want to end up the project. The process or procedures of improving is very important because a good process will lead to a good results. The project has many things that need to improve but day by day the project will surely accomplish them all.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

I agree with you, in my opinion to personal representation the team is ready to work for the good of the nature and therefore they won't take themselves how many means as all means will be sent to the project, on his realization.
A great opportunity with a such a representative interaction between the project and its community to the nature of cryptocurrency.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Unfortunately not each user will be interested in such project. First of all, interest will be shown by those to whom not indifferently future our nature and in general improvement quality of present life in places difficult for this purpose.
I do have a lot of time for a project like this to see how did the development to the project. But it is a true fact that not each user will be interested in such project.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:03 PM

This project has a lot of a great opportunity. I mean, this kind of project should have a bright future since this project is unique.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:38:24 PM

Yes, absolutely the project looks worthy as well as eco friendly for nature. A project like this helping the environment trying to stop the all the accepts which is encouraging to pollution. Making an investment in the project will definitely help us to make great amount of profit.
Agree, hopefully the project will become successful, I see huge potential that this project will be more than what we expect. I am very impressed with the concept and project ideas. Its surprise me on how they include conservation of environment and profitable earnings. I have nothing to ask and but gudluck and hope that project will achieve success.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Electronic machine to this kind of peer 2 peer energy protocol is indeed a great choice because they don't even have to hire a lot of people to run the project.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:56:47 PM

Electronic machine to this kind of peer 2 peer energy protocol is indeed a great choice because they don't even have to hire a lot of people to run the project.
This electronic confirmation will make the project work faster and have better ways to share energy using peer to peer protocol. This project can become successful globally due to its unique and useful concept which it should implement effectively with the platform.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

Big news for the people who are interested in this project.i think a very less time left for the sale of remaining token.if the team is make right time update then good news is coming soon 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

This project has a lot of a great opportunity. I mean, this kind of project should have a bright future since this project is unique.
Yes, i agree with you, the project looks completely different or unique as compared to other platforms. A project like this will definitely become huge successful after the certain time later because of its innovative concept.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

Yes, i agree with you, the project looks completely different or unique as compared to other platforms. A project like this will definitely become huge successful after the certain time later because of its innovative concept.

True, this project is unique because of it concept that not totally focusing on investing or the profit but also to the environment. I am sure that many will support this project because of overall concept itself. I hope the team will do their very best to make it more successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.

Prediction is kinda difficult but the result of the project depends to the effort of the team if they are going to give their best so that it will be able to multiply the growth of production of the project. Well it is a way to improve it, their are many people wanted to involve in this kind of activity so that they will earn too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:16:24 PM

Definitely, each project should have specific time or directions on where they want to end up the project. The process or procedures of improving is very important because a good process will lead to a good results. The project has many things that need to improve but day by day the project will surely accomplish them all.

That would be the exact way to give specific time so that it will be able to develop well because their is an exact direction. The project needs to accomplish every single activity so that it won't hassle in  developing because the team needs persistence because of the threats of competitors.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: