Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:49:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:25:15 PM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
You have precisely noticed, a half of collecting already behind and for such period, I consider that it is good result. I consider that for the remained time of carrying out ICO the remained 49% with hardly any trouble at all will collect.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

I am looking forward to the 2 areas of research in this P2PEP Project - The first option which involves uploading energy at place A, and making energy available at place B and The second option that will involve a wireless transfer of energy and depend on feasibility_ Particularly the second!
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.

New project need alot of supporters to be able to make its core goals and objectives. This project is an example of this because even if its new to the community it creates a good start for now. Maybe because of its appealing concept the community easily get its connection towards the project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
avzem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

The best project I've ever joined. An innovative and very promising project. I want to buy some tokens and save them. I'm sure the price in the future will go up many times over...
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:41:35 AM

Looks like the crypto-market might be in for another bull-run. Three very good news for the market all in one day:

...Additionally, New York-based business will be able to use BitPay to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for purchases from users worldwide...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-receives-bitlicense-from-new-york-department-of-financial-services

News from G20, FSB's report is refreshing. Glad to see that crypto market is sure to expand and the blockchain enterprise is gaining traction of adoption.
...the FSB believes that crypto-assets do not pose a material risk to global financial stability at this time...
http://www.fsb.org/2018/07/crypto-assets-report-to-the-g20-on-the-work-of-the-fsb-and-standard-setting-bodies/

More so, it would seem the SEC is also becoming well aligned with crypto-assets deemed to be operational securities:
Coinbase Inc... said it got the green light from U.S. watchdogs... to become one of the first federally regulated venues for trading digital coins deemed to be securities...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities?srnd=cryptocurriences

Couldn't have wished for a better way to start the day. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's hope BTC does what it knows how to do best. RISE!!!

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

Looks like the crypto-market might be in for another bull-run. Three very good news for the market all in one day:

...Additionally, New York-based business will be able to use BitPay to accept Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) for purchases from users worldwide...
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitpay-receives-bitlicense-from-new-york-department-of-financial-services

News from G20, FSB's report is refreshing. Glad to see that crypto market is sure to expand and the blockchain enterprise is gaining traction of adoption.
...the FSB believes that crypto-assets do not pose a material risk to global financial stability at this time...
http://www.fsb.org/2018/07/crypto-assets-report-to-the-g20-on-the-work-of-the-fsb-and-standard-setting-bodies/

More so, it would seem the SEC is also becoming well aligned with crypto-assets deemed to be operational securities:
Coinbase Inc... said it got the green light from U.S. watchdogs... to become one of the first federally regulated venues for trading digital coins deemed to be securities...
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-16/coinbase-says-it-has-green-light-to-list-coins-deemed-securities?srnd=cryptocurriences

Couldn't have wished for a better way to start the day. Now that we've got that out of the way, let's hope BTC does what it knows how to do best. RISE!!!

Crypto Market will do the best for the BTC, now BTC coming into a bullish flag run and the bearish come outside... This kind of news should be a great news for the P2pep also.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:22:50 AM

Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.

New project need alot of supporters to be able to make its core goals and objectives. This project is an example of this because even if its new to the community it creates a good start for now. Maybe because of its appealing concept the community easily get its connection towards the project.
Yes, the supporter is the key to success for a project, but they won't give them success if there is no community. Community is needed to gain more audiences.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:24:50 AM

The best project I've ever joined. An innovative and very promising project. I want to buy some tokens and save them. I'm sure the price in the future will go up many times over...
Well, whatever. This kind of interesting project should be supported in any way of support. Anyway, don't you wanna give me some tokens too?  Grin
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:38:29 AM

It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

Check the new P2PEP article on medium and P2PEP social pages:

https://medium.com/@p2ppep/the-business-of-rich-solar-renewable-energy-cf92554c1cbe?source=userActivityShare-52fa0c6d5936-1531823370
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Yes, the supporter is the key to success for a project, but they won't give them success if there is no community. Community is needed to gain more audiences.

I agree that supporters are one of the reason why the project will succeed because they are the one who help in making it popular and gain investors but supporters cannot support without the developer or the team handling in the said project. So everyone plays a big role in the success of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:42:46 PM

You are right mate. The amount of supporters will lead the project to success. Each project in the market need a massive range of supporters and investors to bring the project to victory and win the competition in the crypto community market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:27 PM

It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
Definitely, the project will be a great success. I am very positive that this project will reach the highest ranking and will bring the project to success. The team are continuously creating improvements.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

Yeah. The project needs to be publicly announced and be famous in crypto community market, because in this way the project can gain many supporters and prospects investors. They can also do some work on advertising to make project more attractive.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. That's the reason the community is growing so rapidly. As well supporters are showing their love towards the project by joining the telegram group.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:22:10 PM

Yes, i agree with you, the project looks beneficial for making an investment here. I really hope after some period of time the price of the projects tokens will going to upward direction. So buying tokens now and hodl them for long time will definitely help us to make huge amount if profit.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

I agree that supporters are one of the reason why the project will succeed because they are the one who help in making it popular and gain investors but supporters cannot support without the developer or the team handling in the said project. So everyone plays a big role in the success of the project.
I always spoke and is convinced that the community of the project is at least 50% of his success as thanks to a voice of community and its help in development, such as advertizing on social networks and other very strongly advances the platform and increases thereby number of followers.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:50:32 PM

Crypto Market will do the best for the BTC, now BTC coming into a bullish flag run and the bearish come outside... This kind of news should be a great news for the P2pep also.
Growth of bitcoin and its return to the good auction is first of all an opportunity to inhale a breath of fresh air for products of ICO and for all other coins including because all of them depend on bitcoin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

I always spoke and is convinced that the community of the project is at least 50% of his success as thanks to a voice of community and its help in development, such as advertizing on social networks and other very strongly advances the platform and increases thereby number of followers.
That is cool it means we got the ooint on how to handle the development such as on how to cycle the supporters into another way if we are going to make the project into well distributed the strenghts and solutions of problems to projects.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:11 PM

I guess so, they can too it os because the team really do hard for the sake of the project and to enlighthened the mind of every bitcoiner to continue to hold on for the progress of the project so that everyone will be leading to success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: