Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.
It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.

No doubt, there are potential investors waiting to invest in such a project as this -P2PEP. hey will fall in line in due time.. no doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:50:38 PM

sales token p2pep already get 51% this something pretty good, hopefully in the last week will be many investors who are interested in entering, let's join our friends also participate in this project
Yes, pretty good for a starters, the project is new and  it works very good.  The numbers of participants and investors are slowly increasing also. I think for next few days they will increase the  numbers. I wish best for this project.

New project need alot of supporters to be able to make its core goals and objectives. This project is an example of this because even if its new to the community it creates a good start for now. Maybe because of its appealing concept the community easily get its connection towards the project.
Yes, the supporter is the key to success for a project, but they won't give them success if there is no community. Community is needed to gain more audiences.

I agree that supporters are one of the reason why the project will succeed because they are the one who help in making it popular and gain investors but supporters cannot support without the developer or the team handling in the said project. So everyone plays a big role in the success of the project.

The community are also supporters and everyone's role is important_ well said.
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

It is difficult to tell... Sometimes it isn't possible to predict it at all as growth of community and investors in the project is not a simple factor and it can constantly vary. For example on one week the project will bring together a certain number of users, we will tell 1000, on following 850, then 1300 and so on, numbers can be absolutely different.
I bet they can grow up to 10k member at the moment since their telegram chat is having a lot of people interested to join, this is a great improvement.
Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. That's the reason the community is growing so rapidly. As well supporters are showing their love towards the project by joining the telegram group.

They keep on making this project in the crypto community and maybe in the coming days it will be having a productive team who can help them to uplift their platform more. I am very excited to see this project in the crypto community with a high level of service and support from the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

great project for the future
P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy / sell (excess) the supply of solar energy or other renewable energy, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to wise consumer.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.

Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.
All of us are happy to see this kind of project in the market because it will benefit a lot of people and a lot of things. But I hope many investors will notice this project so that the team will have some funds to use for their further business implementation.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:57:18 AM

Through the P2PEP Platform, clean Energy can de directly traded peer to peer and globally as easy as picking up an uber ride.
this is a new revolution, and success will accompany.
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.

P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy/sell (trade) this oversupply of solar or other renewable energies, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to consumer wise.

In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers. Using P2PEP, green energy consumers and producers can bypass the old, outdated polluting energy and trade green energy peer to peer as easily as picking up an uber ride.

Another important mission of P2PEP is to give back. That is why we will engage in projects aimed at bringing clean energy solutions in areas that have poor energy infrastructure but plenty of opportunities to produce clean energy.

crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.

P2PEP (Peer to Peer Energy Protocol) aims to offer a trading platform combined with a utility token to buy/sell (trade) this oversupply of solar or other renewable energies, which can be done directly peer to peer, consumer to consumer wise.

In addition, the P2PEP trading platform strives to push for its adoption by green energy companies that want to deal directly with end consumers. Using P2PEP, green energy consumers and producers can bypass the old, outdated polluting energy and trade green energy peer to peer as easily as picking up an uber ride.

Another important mission of P2PEP is to give back. That is why we will engage in projects aimed at bringing clean energy solutions in areas that have poor energy infrastructure but plenty of opportunities to produce clean energy.

You're right, people will try to sell some energy. But how to do it in a global market, where the world is divided between networks of distribution companies? We cannot pack a piece of electricity and send it to the buyer by mail. The most you have to buy a battery. But they are sold already filled with energy)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

A kind of interesting medium blog and it's very reasonable to support the project. The rich solar of renewable energy can be a profitable businees.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:51:37 AM

more and more clean energy related projects. i would liked a little more specifications at this stage but i guess the projects is in continuous development. can be a good and a bad thing altogether 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

Indeed. But, somehow, are you sure that the telegram chat group can grow up to 10k? I think yes because there was always be a full supporter.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

Such a better version and readable short review at the moment while supporting the project once the ICO is running, well done.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:09:38 AM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:13:50 AM

Indeed. But, somehow, are you sure that the telegram chat group can grow up to 10k? I think yes because there was always be a full supporter.
Exactly, and another great thing about the telegram group is the admin of the group always stay active. As well the admin not only provide necessary updates related to the project but also it gives answers to those questions which is asked by investors or community member of the group.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Rocha In

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:35:04 PM

Exactly, and another great thing about the telegram group is the admin of the group always stay active. As well the admin not only provide necessary updates related to the project but also it gives answers to those questions which is asked by investors or community member of the group.
Each team members are actively participating and interacting with the people in the group they respond accurately and fast with each questions raise. Hopefully the good attitude they have will continue until project reach victory.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

You must to add token details to allow participants to get in the project.
Your message is very clear mate. The team members needs to upgrade and add some additional information and details for the betterment of the project.  Details and some other information will keep the people attractive to the project.
murgut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:28:24 PM

i have visited the site but there is no public status of the token sale. how are they doing?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

P2PEP is energy related platform & much more they have.They aim to build a country where energy can be used in best way & pollution free area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: