Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:21:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Storlecquonia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your reply!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:05:12 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
Irreproachable logo, believable website.
That kind of interesting project should be supported and make them more motivated because this is the only way to get success.
Yes,  I agree that good projects need to be supported. We as supporters can identify good and productive profitable project. We can differentiate a good project to the other one. So I am supporting this project because I believe its potential to achieve success.
Productive and profitable project is a must right now since there are many people that want to invest just for a short profit made on the investment.
Eventually they have their standard that set for the sake of all. Many investors will invest it is because they have seen already an achievments that categorize by year level of the project or rank. Well plain discussion is presented but their are limitations too.

The achievement or the progress of the project will help in making the number of investors increased.  That is why the team should be actively answering queries and gives understandable information in order to have  a good and positive community.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Greetings, team! I believe it is a good project. Aesthetic results, a rather interesting idea.
I can see a lot of supporters and a newcomer coming into the project, I wish they could see and answer all these gorgeous responses.
Yeah the supporters are increasing and continuously spreading the information about the project.  Good thing that many are now interested to join the project. The teams are also available to cafer and address the newcomers inquiries and clarifications with the project.
Only good and adequate support can positively influence the development of the project, but do not forget about those who impose information on the project in every possible way and spread spam.  Such kind of advertising will only repel investors and they will pass by.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.
That kind of interesting project should be supported and make them more motivated because this is the only way to get success.
Yes,  I agree that good projects need to be supported. We as supporters can identify good and productive profitable project. We can differentiate a good project to the other one. So I am supporting this project because I believe its potential to achieve success.
Productive and profitable project is a must right now since there are many people that want to invest just for a short profit made on the investment.
Eventually they have their standard that set for the sake of all. Many investors will invest it is because they have seen already an achievments that categorize by year level of the project or rank. Well plain discussion is presented but their are limitations too.

The achievement or the progress of the project will help in making the number of investors increased.  That is why the team should be actively answering queries and gives understandable information in order to have  a good and positive community.

The team set clusters that will help improve and progress the project. Well it underfo with the process but they tried their best to accomploshed and achieved those clusters that they wanted to have in the project. Achivement, Planning and Power Cluster for the success.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:06:00 PM

Greetings, team! I believe it is a good project. Aesthetic results, a rather interesting idea.
I can see a lot of supporters and a newcomer coming into the project, I wish they could see and answer all these gorgeous responses.
Yeah the supporters are increasing and continuously spreading the information about the project.  Good thing that many are now interested to join the project. The teams are also available to cafer and address the newcomers inquiries and clarifications with the project.
Only good and adequate support can positively influence the development of the project, but do not forget about those who impose information on the project in every possible way and spread spam.  Such kind of advertising will only repel investors and they will pass by.

That is true being an optimistic person or team can help develop the project into productive kne because they will not stop unless they can discover the ideal thingy that can raise the project. The influence also is very helpful because it brings the best of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.

There are too few answers from the team. This happens when too many meaningless and inadequate questions. In this case, the team can ignore these questions and not see normal. I strongly recommend that anyone who wants to ask a question think over it before that.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

I want the idea luck! Excellent vision, aesthetic vision.  Good luck!
I wonder why alot of newbie posting today in many announcement threads. seems like these newbies are trying to learn about altcoin.

Maybe your right bud, there are so many ways on how to learn altcoin but it seems like they are trying to make post on announcement thread to rank up their account. Hopefully all these newbie here will continue to learn more about this stuff.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:01:13 AM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

Exactly, they are set of bright and experienced individuals. I think whatever circumstances that may appears the team and developerswill eembrace everything with open arms. They be more happy to cater and address all the obstacles that the project may face. They are trained and well experienced in this jobs. This is their field of expertise.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

I want the idea luck! Excellent vision, aesthetic vision.  Good luck!
I wonder why alot of newbie posting today in many announcement threads. seems like these newbies are trying to learn about altcoin.

Maybe your right bud, there are so many ways on how to learn altcoin but it seems like they are trying to make post on announcement thread to rank up their account. Hopefully all these newbie here will continue to learn more about this stuff.
Well, we can't really find out what are their  eally reasons why newbies are posting in alt threads.  Maybe be they are just misleading or something,mayne they think that they can post anything in the threads above. Hopefully someone will teach them next time.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Agree with you. The team are very responsible in the task that they are handling. They make things arrange well. They have the commitment and dedication towards their goals and objectives. The good and active teams are the inner pearl in each project.  Way to success will difinitely easy.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.

i don't think the team shoud be actively answering all those questions and discussions as there are the community that heavily answer each other.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

Agree with you. The team are very responsible in the task that they are handling. They make things arrange well. They have the commitment and dedication towards their goals and objectives. The good and active teams are the inner pearl in each project.  Way to success will difinitely easy.
Of course, for a team that needs a lot of work, it's really usual as today there is so many project that need a lof of handling.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.

An information is really good to the supporters in here as there are so many people that was quitely active on the discussion.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

The team might be a  good way to interest more people to get interested because their project has a lot of unique thing that you cannot see in the others.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

This is what we called a good foundation. The team is very professional in handling problems and doing their job. A good qualities is within them which is very imporyant to have. This is one of the reasons why many are supporting this project. I know this will achieve more success soon because it is very nice and useful project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Good morning fellows!
Seems very interesting.

An information is really good to the supporters in here as there are so many people that was quitely active on the discussion.

They perform itheir best n the middle it is because they wanted to deliver the best for the project. They identified what is good and they give an extra effort for the improvement of the project. Though they generate different ideas but it is still improving.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:43:33 PM

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.

As we go onwards, big responsibilities are also carried out by the team since it will make this project being organised and strong in becoming this into a successful project. It will also determined how strong they are in the process of developing the platform into the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: