Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:45:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:00:28 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. A project like this is not just looking for earning profit but also they are trying to save the environment. That's why supporters are consistently coming on the platform to supporting this project. I think we should need to support the project like this to save our environment.

That is true their are projects who wnats to enjoy the momentum of having the kind project. Though we have seen different of people who wants to join in an active organizations.
This project is held only thanks to the not indifferent to the problems of the world scale. It is very important to preserve our common home by reducing the impact on it.
I'm not totally sure but I wish they could grant our future which can bring eligible profit for us and the team also. Wishing you the great opportunity.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

It might be possible to show a bright future but they might be have a long way and long time to make that success since it has a plenty thing to do in the earth.

Well, although it will take alot of times to make those things comes into a good future but as long as this project exist there's no reason that it will not be obtain. Its our choice if we our going to help to save our earth from those who contributed damage to our environment.
Saving our earth is the greatest mission and the mission will never be completed or cleared because it's a lifetime mission, we need to save our earth until the end of our life.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token
Be sure to know what you want to invest because investment in a cryptocurrency is not less risk and this is a great idea.
Precisely in choosing a project to invest be vigilant enough and investigate before trusting your savings to someone. The risk is high and the chances of success is low. So probably invest to authentic project for chance of profits in the future.
That's what I called a cryptocurrency investment. Though, it will be riskier an ICO investment rather than a coin investment because it can be an unvalued coin.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

That's what I called a cryptocurrency investment. Though, it will be riskier an ICO investment rather than a coin investment because it can be an unvalued coin.
But, the project with a long-term mission like this project, the ICO investment would be a little bit less risk, or it's like a normal crowdfund investment in the real life.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

I agree on you it means they need to gather more informations and have a lot of experince in life and doing some of the activities so that they will be able to achieve the success in life and success of the project that they have joined.
Yes, agree I know that the project has long way to success but at least the project is doing very well as of npw and the concept was accepted by many. To thoose who have big heart for the nature and environment the project means a lot to them.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. A project like this is not just looking for earning profit but also they are trying to save the environment. That's why supporters are consistently coming on the platform to supporting this project. I think we should need to support the project like this to save our environment.

That is true their are projects who wnats to enjoy the momentum of having the kind project. Though we have seen different of people who wants to join in an active organizations.
This project is held only thanks to the not indifferent to the problems of the world scale. It is very important to preserve our common home by reducing the impact on it.
I'm not totally sure but I wish they could grant our future which can bring eligible profit for us and the team also. Wishing you the great opportunity.
Yes as of now, that is what we all wish for. Let's continue to believe that project will give as what they promise.  Let's be patient and supportive for all the projects updates and plans flr for the project because later on we will be all benefited by the outcome of the project progress.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:15 PM

No, why. You are too biased. The risk of loss is not high, if you approach the matter wisely. You can calculate how much to invest in each individual project and in case of several failures, you will still remain with a profit from the successful ones.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:37:18 PM

But, the project with a long-term mission like this project, the ICO investment would be a little bit less risk, or it's like a normal crowdfund investment in the real life.

Even what type of project or ICO do you have it is all risky but it will depends on how are you going to handle it because the assurance of success in the activity you have joined depends on how investors  and the team hold hand together and participate it well for the success of every project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Yes as of now, that is what we all wish for. Let's continue to believe that project will give as what they promise.  Let's be patient and supportive for all the projects updates and plans flr for the project because later on we will be all benefited by the outcome of the project progress.

That is the good thing that we need to do because it is an investment so we need to be patient as well as be supportive to all the things that we need to do so that we are able to achieve everything what we aim for. Yes obstacles may come in our way but we have to be calm all along.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:57:57 PM

First of all, you need to perform all the planned actions gradually and do not rush anywhere. The best development will take more time, but over each of its points the team will thoroughly work and release a high-quality platform in which all errors will be eliminated.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

That is the good thing that we need to do because it is an investment so we need to be patient as well as be supportive to all the things that we need to do so that we are able to achieve everything what we aim for. Yes obstacles may come in our way but we have to be calm all along.

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

To implement the above, the developer and his wards have a lot of time, so do not worry. Just calmly watch what is happening and wait for the official news.

It not just easy as that bud, the implementation of the project is not just putting up the things that you want to happen in the community. The cooperation of the people is very important to be able to make those changes that we want to happen. They should be firm in performing this platform into the community to come up with a good future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:38:30 AM

I agree, patiently waiting can lead to a good result. Let just support and trust the team on their job because they know it than us. I am sure that soon they can achieve everything their goals.
Exactly, the team has been working very hard on its development for very long. They are coming with new strategies to always pushing forward the project towards the way of success. Have patience right now and wait for it, sooner or later the project will go to become successful due to its hardworking team.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

The project is nearly not updated so I think it would be better if they earn more strategies or planning some developments in the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

Well, I do not pretty sure you will patiently until they give a good result in the project or even the community because it's very risky to wait.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

It not just easy as that bud, the implementation of the project is not just putting up the things that you want to happen in the community. The cooperation of the people is very important to be able to make those changes that we want to happen. They should be firm in performing this platform into the community to come up with a good future.
Yes, I do agree with you. But, somehow, they can bring the future to the near of the current development but it take hard work from the project.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Yes, I do agree with you. But, somehow, they can bring the future to the near of the current development but it take hard work from the project.
Taking a hard work for the project is just always not be a better since if they were pushing hard to their employees to working hard, their employees will left.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: