Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:22:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:21:20 PM

The project is going to become successful because of the hardworking team and supporters. The team is not only aiming for profit but as well they are trying to save the nature and create a great future for the next generation by producing clean energy without harming the nature.
We can't judge at the moment about good or on the contrary to bad work of team and developer. Specifically about it we will be able to recognize only by a prosshestviya of some time after start of the platform, being based both on work of its functionality, and on demand.

I agree on you mate it is easy to judge but it is hard to do what id the best part. All I know the team did their best so that the project will be leading to success through the effort of the team they developed more confident as well as they give the best out of it.

I think judging or giving comments is normal but giving negative comments without knowing everything is another story and not right doings. What best to do is support and trust the team in order for them to feel confident and do their best as they can.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

The project is going to become successful because of the hardworking team and supporters. The team is not only aiming for profit but as well they are trying to save the nature and create a great future for the next generation by producing clean energy without harming the nature.
We can't judge at the moment about good or on the contrary to bad work of team and developer. Specifically about it we will be able to recognize only by a prosshestviya of some time after start of the platform, being based both on work of its functionality, and on demand.

I agree on you mate it is easy to judge but it is hard to do what id the best part. All I know the team did their best so that the project will be leading to success through the effort of the team they developed more confident as well as they give the best out of it.
I think what he is trying to say are his expectations and speculations about the project. Watching the project at first glance you can merely say this has huge chance of success because of amazing qualities and project concept. It is purely opinion. I am also has big hope for this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:43:28 PM

I think what he is trying to say are his expectations and speculations about the project. Watching the project at first glance you can merely say this has huge chance of success because of amazing qualities and project concept. It is purely opinion. I am also has big hope for this project.
Truly, it is necessary to monitor the project most and to analyze carefully each Shang of developers. It isn't necessary to pay attention to various negative rumors around the project because they most likely are forged.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Truly, it is necessary to monitor the project most and to analyze carefully each Shang of developers. It isn't necessary to pay attention to various negative rumors around the project because they most likely are forged.
I'm not sure what is Shang. Is it a kind of a property or else? Oh, just forget it. They need to take an action to make a great impact to the project and pay attention to their users.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

What is VPEP and what is the purpose o VPEP? It's not possible to withdraw on Ethereum address.  Huh
I'm not actually sure what the VPEP means and what it does to your address so you can't withdraw. I think it's a kind of terms or a regulation so that you can't withdraw your ethereum
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Agree, I think the most important thing here is you trust the said project and everything will follow.  Monitoring is very necessary in order you to have constant update with the project progress. Negative rumours are normal  its up to you how to handle it.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

I think judging or giving comments is normal but giving negative comments without knowing everything is another story and not right doings. What best to do is support and trust the team in order for them to feel confident and do their best as they can.
Definitely, everyone should be sensitive enough about the results of fraud statements and information. They could affect the project reputation and ratings might be the reason for project fall. I am not stopping anyone to say what they think and see but hopefully they are responsible enough and well knowledgeableabout the project before they give their comments and opinions.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

You've got to love what these guys are up to. A clean energy revolution isn't a simple task as some would like to imagine it. Most people would think it's all about quitting fossils and all. But channeling the oversupply of renewable energy is bound to be the next economic wave. Many platforms are beginning to venture into this space. And this is why I believe this project may truly have something to offer.
Yes this project of the projects that can help the environment. This is the most unique project that I am sure that many will support and invest in it which will have a good and  positive result in the future. The long wait is over for this project is the answer of the agony of the dying environment because of the people surrounds it. Hoping for more success and supporters in this project.

This project is the most awaited part of the community ot is because it is very helpful to the community and it gives an appearance of cleaning nd generating good ideas and output to the community. P2PEP is clearly distributing green environment and that is too cool.
The project can get more investors if they could give us more opportunity to make a new promotion or a bonus so that the investors can get interested and lately they are invested.
Yes, absolutely they can get more investors if they use different strategies to promote the platform. Promotion will definitely help the project to attract more investors towards the project. 
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:27 PM

You've got to love what these guys are up to. A clean energy revolution isn't a simple task as some would like to imagine it. Most people would think it's all about quitting fossils and all. But channeling the oversupply of renewable energy is bound to be the next economic wave. Many platforms are beginning to venture into this space. And this is why I believe this project may truly have something to offer.
Yes this project of the projects that can help the environment. This is the most unique project that I am sure that many will support and invest in it which will have a good and  positive result in the future. The long wait is over for this project is the answer of the agony of the dying environment because of the people surrounds it. Hoping for more success and supporters in this project.

This project is the most awaited part of the community ot is because it is very helpful to the community and it gives an appearance of cleaning nd generating good ideas and output to the community. P2PEP is clearly distributing green environment and that is too cool.
The project can get more investors if they could give us more opportunity to make a new promotion or a bonus so that the investors can get interested and lately they are invested.
Yes, absolutely they can get more investors if they use different strategies to promote the platform. Promotion will definitely help the project to attract more investors towards the project. 

any project should be promoted. it is very important that the team did not forget about it, even though the idea is grand, and the team is highly professional, but it does not distribute information about its project, it is not very correct.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Investors are so amazed to see their effort for the project & also for the nature.They eager to join this project because their contribution not only five them benefit but also effect the nature
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

Investors are so amazed to see their effort for the project & also for the nature.They eager to join this project because their contribution not only five them benefit but also effect the nature

You're right because this project was created not only for the people but also  our nature will benefit it. It helps to stop global warming because of its use which is producing clean energy. I am sure that this project will succeed because of its usefulness to each of us.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

any project should be promoted. it is very important that the team did not forget about it, even though the idea is grand, and the team is highly professional, but it does not distribute information about its project, it is not very correct.

Their are a lot of project being promoted in the market place though it is kind of competitions in the near future and competitors are the treaths of the business. It derives from different situations and effect that would always depends on how it runs.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

You're right because this project was created not only for the people but also  our nature will benefit it. It helps to stop global warming because of its use which is producing clean energy. I am sure that this project will succeed because of its usefulness to each of us.

I agree on you the project is not for the peo0le but also for the sake of presevation of better environment in the near future. The team look at it as the appreciation of the project that is why they preserve it for the sake of all and for the upcoming youngsters all over thale world.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Iraladman

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

As now the bitcoin has started over again growing, we will see result of active work of the advertizing company if that was present at the project. Also we will make the conclusion already by result.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:31:04 PM

As now the bitcoin has started over again growing, we will see result of active work of the advertizing company if that was present at the project. Also we will make the conclusion already by result.
Yeah, bitcoin is now slowly growing once again and hopefully it will continue until the trimesters. This project is adorable no questions for that its just people who followed the project expecting every single updates could lead the project to success. As  a matter of fact me too I always expect the best out of everything but you are also right that it is nice make conclusion after the results for avoiding false expectations.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

I agree on you the project is not for the peo0le but also for the sake of presevation of better environment in the near future. The team look at it as the appreciation of the project that is why they preserve it for the sake of all and for the upcoming youngsters all over thale world.

Right, this is what the different from this project, they are not only focusing on the community but also to the natural environment. Hopefully they will continue to work as it is very interesting and badly needed for the environment which wasn't sure if it could handle the damaged that the human being contributed.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
RasenShuriken

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Right, this is what the different from this project, they are not only focusing on the community but also to the natural environment. Hopefully they will continue to work as it is very interesting and badly needed for the environment which wasn't sure if it could handle the damaged that the human being contributed.

They might seem not great on handling the community but they are likely can give us more proof's of their hard work to save the natural environment aka earth.
TechComputer

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

I think a respected member of the forum does not read ideas about which he writes, this business has not even started a bounty company.
Does anyone know when the bounty will start?
I'm not sure but there is a bounty in the project but I couldn't find it anyway. I wish I could find it, or they do have a bounty but it is ended. Well, it might be ended so you can just find another bounty.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:31:29 PM

Their are a lot of project being promoted in the market place though it is kind of competitions in the near future and competitors are the treaths of the business. It derives from different situations and effect that would always depends on how it runs.
It isn't enough to get to a token for achievement of success on some exchange. In addition the project has to interest a huge number of people who also will be able to use him in the future. Otherwise it is only the speculative tool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: