Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27002 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

The project is going to become successful because of the hardworking team and supporters. The team is not only aiming for profit but as well they are trying to save the nature and create a great future for the next generation by producing clean energy without harming the nature.
Investors are so amazed to see their effort for the project & also for the nature.They eager to join this project because their contribution not only five them benefit but also effect the nature

You're right because this project was created not only for the people but also  our nature will benefit it. It helps to stop global warming because of its use which is producing clean energy. I am sure that this project will succeed because of its usefulness to each of us.
Obviously its a cool idea that by P2PEP project  not only we get benefit but also we can stop global warming through this site.so just want to hear from the team that how they are progressing to their plan 

Right, no question about this project, this is something that is precise for the change that the people want for so many years. Hopefully this project will continue to work and gives the best environmental protection and procurement in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
It might seem a good idea to hire more advisors but it is a waste of money. I mean, to develop a project like this, they don't have to worry about the fund and they should get in action quickly.

Well I think one advisor is enough for one project and it's true that it is quite expensive to hire another one. The developers and team members can help each other to improve and create marketing strategies for the common good specialy for the betterment of the project.
YazidPelletier

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project is developing the platform actively. As well the team provides all the necessary and important updates. Also, they give an answer to the questions which is asked by investors and community member.

The team are the reason why the project is continously developed and it is in the progress because of the hardwork and perseverance through success. We all know it takes a time to fully developed but it has different way around. Their are different categories but one purpose in life to become successful.

Yes you are right, the team are the reason why the project step by step achieved success. That is why it is very important to give our whole support and trust to them so that they will strive hard doing their job. No questions how the team worked because we can totally see the result, there is really a progress.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
The strong communication and interaction in both parties are very important. They should establish and create good strategy to keep the support and cooperation alive. One project is not only compose of team members and developers there should be the participation of supporters and investors one can't consider a success if its community is weak and no established relationship with the people around it.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

Yes, exactly the team behind the project is developing the platform actively. As well the team provides all the necessary and important updates. Also, they give an answer to the questions which is asked by investors and community member.

The team are the reason why the project is continously developed and it is in the progress because of the hardwork and perseverance through success. We all know it takes a time to fully developed but it has different way around. Their are different categories but one purpose in life to become successful.

Yes you are right, the team are the reason why the project step by step achieved success. That is why it is very important to give our whole support and trust to them so that they will strive hard doing their job. No questions how the team worked because we can totally see the result, there is really a progress.
Yes, absolutely, because of the team's hard work the project has consistently achieving the achievements. The team is working very hard on platforms development since from the beginning to till now.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

The strong communication and interaction in both parties are very important. They should establish and create good strategy to keep the support and cooperation alive. One project is not only compose of team members and developers there should be the participation of supporters and investors one can't consider a success if its community is weak and no established relationship with the people around it.
Well, they might be having a strong communication or socialization in the crypto community here in the bitcointalk but don't worry. They can make it stable so you wouldn't be worried if they lacks communcation.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:14:21 AM

I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The idea will be better then
It might seem a good idea to hire more advisors but it is a waste of money. I mean, to develop a project like this, they don't have to worry about the fund and they should get in action quickly.

This is an ICO and a good team of advisors can stir the project to the right direction. The ICO can provide funding for the team especially this big a project.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
Pamela Perry

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

Hello
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

Hello As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people don't hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Yes, we can't blame the members of the community to worry a little because of having no constant communication with the developers and teams. They are just trying to track the progress and status of the project. Hopefully, the team will at least release some useful information for the satisfactions of the people.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

The greatest joy for the developer is support from community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Agree, simple appreciation matters alot. It can boost their energy to work harder for the people who believe in their talents and abilities. This will make them more confident and increase the self trust that they can do better than yesterday.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:39 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:56:08 PM by Jedie22

This is an ICO and a good team of advisors can stir the project to the right direction. The ICO can provide funding for the team especially this big a project.
The newest update of the project base on what I heard is that the project runs very smoothly. The team are expecting massive number of people because of it's positive and encouraging feedbacks and reviews of the project. If the project will be, a success fund will extremely big and this what all the people typically require and expect something great and productive project progress for the betterment and possible profits.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

The newest update of the project base on what I heard is that the project runs very smoothly. The team are expecting massive number of people because of it's positive and encouraging feedbacks and reviews of the project. If the project will be, a success fund will extremely big and this what all the people typically require and expect something great and productive project progress for the betterment and possible profits.

I can explain why more and more people join the project. It is connected with the fact that at the platform really remarkable motives which need serious support.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Larticonskats

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

Correct, if both will do that thing then the project will surely be successful. Give and take is very important because both needs support and new informations.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:42:42 PM

I read your excellent idea of ICO field and your way to introduction are so attractive. Your design of business is relevant for us and I hope your team have a great work to understand needs of users.

I agree it means it is compatible with the new generation now a days. It means this kind of business is really in demand however it might undergo new ideas that applies and create a new way of introducing the product.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Correct, if both will do that thing then the project will surely be successful. Give and take is very important because both needs support and new informations.

That team wont allow someone to destroy the needs and destroy the developmemt of the project because the team lend a hand or they help each other so that the project will be more successful than the other way around. The support is really amazing because it improves the project so well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

I can explain why more and more people join the project. It is connected with the fact that at the platform really remarkable motives which need serious support.

Maybe you should state a real reason why you think attention is growing for this. I can't see or even understand what you mean. Remarkable motives? Worth nothing until real stuff happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: