Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Investors don't need to afraid about the market situation.P2PEP already taken some steps to make their project unaffected from such a situation.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people here are incredibly believe that the P2PEP won't get affected by the market since they were long-term project that needs more and more development and take more actions in real life.
Similar reasonings are followed only by those who intend to earn on it some money. The real investors make investments in order that the platform developed and they don't think of profit first of all.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.
Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.

In every project their is always chanllenges or obstacles that might affect the rate of investment. Each project will grow surely it is because the team did not stop to gain investors who will invest to the project. This type of project os really approchable and helpful to everyone.
When the project is going to become successful many obstacles comes in their way but P2P has higher potential to overcome this obstacles. And because of this thing many investors will consistently supporting the project.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
Yes, the informations provided are accurate and up-to-date. The project keeps on growing and making things favorable to their side. The team are responsible enough to run tgis project. I am completely confident that they can reach the success because of their amazing team work.
Most likely the team realizes as far as it is important to be fast and to answer questions of community and to cooperate with it. Such approach comes into a certain contact between investors and team of the platform.
I'm not sure about the discussion that you are discussing but I'm pretty sure you are giving a gratitude the developer. That's a great idea in order to increase the happiness of the developer, good thing about it.
In my opinion appreciating someone's work will boost and increase their confidence and self trust. I am not telling that we need to tell them all the time but we most also be sensitive. Appreciating them well give them encouragement to do more and make their job better.
Indeed. Appreciating people work would give them a gratitude and happiness that could make them to do that again once more. I hope they could be happily serve all the people here.
The greatest joy for the developer is support from the community. And for community and investors joy it when the team constantly updates the project and releases various positive news about his development.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The community behind the project is very supportive. And according to time it is increasing so speedily. Because of the supportive team very soon the project is going to become successful.

That is true and it happens in the real life situations. It means their is possibility that the team can conquer all the obstacles that might affect the status of the project but it is just a blink of an eye to the team. They studied so well and they understand how does it run.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

Market be more and more manipulative. It isnot so good situation. Investing in few altcoins in which technology you believe it is everything which i recommend to you.
Investors don't need to afraid about the market situation.P2PEP already taken some steps to make their project unaffected from such a situation.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people here are incredibly believe that the P2PEP won't get affected by the market since they were long-term project that needs more and more development and take more actions in real life.

A long term project is stable enough to encounter such things but to be able to depart the negative thoughts. This project is one of a kind which can be transmuted and can be transformed into the real needs.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Ivan-Rito

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

Hi DEV's.
the team of this project is very experienced I think, because there are some advisors from famous technology companies, such as dell, google ... this concept is interesting mix between paypal and cryptocurency ..
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

A long term project is stable enough to encounter such things but to be able to depart the negative thoughts. This project is one of a kind which can be transmuted and can be transformed into the real needs.

This is one of a kind project which has a double purpose use. It gives opportunity to get income and high profit in investing and supporting this project. It also help  our nature to lessen global warming which is very unique than other project. What we can do for now is maintain what we believed in this project. Sooner it will be successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Similar reasonings are followed only by those who intend to earn on it some money. The real investors make investments in order that the platform developed and they don't think of profit first of all.
Agree, that how should things need  to be followed. Think and search the  background and the good plans of the project before thinking about the profits. Profits are least things you need to think. Well developed platform are usually captivate the attentions of many investors because the people can identify what will be the result of the after few weeks and months of developing.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:03:20 PM

Negativity are keys to unhappy life. I gues it will also applied in the projects. If you think negative things before thinking the positive, all the ideas will come up it will absolutely negative. It is normal to encounter trials and negative impact but it i up to you on how you will carry out and make sure that they will be turned into positive things.
Mandar.Jain

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
HMember

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
From what you in general have decided that in several years it will function in general? I think there is no sense to predict so far as it is inadequate for cryptocurrency assets.

Ivan-Rito

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

Greetings, all. What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the idea? What will be incentives for the merchants?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

From what you in general have decided that in several years it will function in general? I think there is no sense to predict so far as it is inadequate for cryptocurrency assets.
Agree, implementation of this project is truly very hard and needs alot of courage to keep focusing what is the project main goal, but if the people will cooperate and will think what will be the future for us. I am sure they will think positively and will accept the challenges to change the world with our help. This project is like for life time because of its goal. The project goal is the future and lifetime platform.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:04:46 PM

Agree, implementation of this project is truly very hard and needs alot of courage to keep focusing what is the project main goal, but if the people will cooperate and will think what will be the future for us. I am sure they will think positively and will accept the challenges to change the world with our help. This project is like for life time because of its goal. The project goal is the future and lifetime platform.

This will happen if we, the main reason for the damaged of our environment will cooperate. Not just by lots of talks and do nothing. Our environment needs a full time plans and action on how to replace the damages that was done by human being.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
quelaphe

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:07:24 PM

Hi, guys!
Very nice plan. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

Block chain technology is promising in the field of clean energy. The development prospects of P2PEP coin projects are expected by investors. The growth rate of P2PEP in the future will be good.
Tony_Poko

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:29 AM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:21 PM

This is one of a kind project which has a double purpose use. It gives opportunity to get income and high profit in investing and supporting this project. It also help  our nature to lessen global warming which is very unique than other project. What we can do for now is maintain what we believed in this project. Sooner it will be successful.
Yes, exactly this project is not only aiming for profit but also they are aiming to save the nature. This is from one of the finest projects right now in the crypto world. They are saving the nature for the next generation. That's why it is more unique than other platforms.

HMember

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

Yes, exactly this project is not only aiming for profit but also they are aiming to save the nature. This is from one of the finest projects right now in the crypto world. They are saving the nature for the next generation. That's why it is more unique than other platforms.
But also it is necessary not to forget also about fraud as similar projects already were and there the team has just deceived the investors. I hope good, honest team here and similar doesn't happen and we will really see the platform in operation.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

It has turned to be a bad decision and now S.Кorea lifted the ban on ICO's entirely and I believe when a bit more regulations are set China will lift the ban on ICO's, too.
It happens and will happen in the future. The governments of various countries for the unclear reasons block to citizens access to cryptocurrency, however it is necessary to rejoice that who has to them an access.
Well those are what we called challenges for making each and everyone to learn and grow. Each country has its it's own set of rules and regulations which we need to understand and respect.  It is just happened that South Korea was one of it. Very sad to hear about what happened but there is nothing more we can do for it. However what we need to do is pray that it won't repeat and will happened the same things to us and some of our friends from other country.

In every project their is always chanllenges or obstacles that might affect the rate of investment. Each project will grow surely it is because the team did not stop to gain investors who will invest to the project. This type of project os really approchable and helpful to everyone.
When the project is going to become successful many obstacles comes in their way but P2P has higher potential to overcome this obstacles. And because of this thing many investors will consistently supporting the project.
To become more successful and can compete with the other's platform, they need to get inspired from their users and become undefeatable. And then, they will receive more success.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

That was an angel investor. An angel investor usually invests because they are wanted to make the project looks better than ever. While a common investor usually invests because they want to take profits in the next year or the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: