Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 27000 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:03:03 PM

It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.

Keeping track to the latest updates and information  direct to the team is needed so that whatever queries that you have, it will be answered by the team truely. Sometimes one of the reason why some people not pursueing their investment because of unanswered questions that creates doubt in their minds.

That is a way og gathering more informations so that you will be able to attached to the teams updates. We all know their are updates and changes to come along and it is a challenge for us on how to handle it with care as the day passess by.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:07:57 PM

I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
I will absolutely agree with you mate. This project is on of a kind. The concept about savimg energy and conserving environment has hge impact in humanity. Upon reading the project details realised that in my little ways I can still help and protect the environment before of its extinction.

That is true it is very helpful to the community because it is all about cleaning the environment which may lead to the happy living of all the people. We all know that this project helps the environment grow for good and betterment of the project. The team keeps develop the project into good one.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

It would be better if you are tracking their progress in the twitter or their telegram rather than bitcointalk because in bitcointalk forum they are not quite actinve in here.
Agree, find ways to connect and community the project team is a better idea. In telegram group and twitter some of best areas to talk and raise all your concerns and clarifications. They can directly answers you.
That is allowing us to easily get to know their project updates with new information and all our queries are getting answered with the right solutions and there was no delay from the manager which is adding a value for us for choosing P2PEP.

Keeping track to the latest updates and information  direct to the team is needed so that whatever queries that you have, it will be answered by the team truely. Sometimes one of the reason why some people not pursueing their investment because of unanswered questions that creates doubt in their minds.

Right mate, as much as possible there should be a frequent communication between their investors to maintain the trust and confidence of the community. That is the best way that the team has to execute to achieve the desired result of the project. Hopefully they will continue to provide good service to the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

I cant ignore that they have the best plan to save the energy.but how they cope with people & encourage them to take part in saving the energy.its a tough challenge for them 
I will absolutely agree with you mate. This project is on of a kind. The concept about savimg energy and conserving environment has hge impact in humanity. Upon reading the project details realised that in my little ways I can still help and protect the environment before of its extinction.

That is true it is very helpful to the community because it is all about cleaning the environment which may lead to the happy living of all the people. We all know that this project helps the environment grow for good and betterment of the project. The team keeps develop the project into good one.
As a citizen I choose P2PEP because through this project I can give myself a clean economy and in this way when every participant stand as a project for eco friendly environment there will be a friendly environment.
blink_stun

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:34:35 AM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:29:21 AM

It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Adding more advertising functionalities will be an added advantage for the project to gain more traffic by actively sharing and spreading about the project un various social platforms and communities.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

Well its true, its been a few months ago since this project was launched and its been doing great. The project is currently and actively sourcing good ways to have additional investors and supporters. Developers are very good in their respective jobs. Hopefully this will continue and probably they can create good marketing advertisements to make this project more attractive and famous.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

The project has great potential to grow more in coming years.I follow the project since from the beginning and now am waiting for its further updates.
For more updates you can also join in the project official social channels which they engaged and announced initially for actively communicating and even knowing more new information with active dsiscussions.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

I think P2PEP are trying everything with all their power but they can only manage those people who are connected with this project.but out of crypto world how they help them to save energy 
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Besides, even my old acquaintances advise me this platform and send the referral links to the official site. It means that advertising actively works. And I think further it will be even better.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:29 PM

I think P2PEP are trying everything with all their power but they can only manage those people who are connected with this project.but out of crypto world how they help them to save energy 

They must do what ever they think is okay for the project well this is not easy to through but for sure it is existing into the positive way through. This project undergo a process that bring better improvement to everyone because it focuses an environmental strategic cleaning.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:02:50 PM

Besides, even my old acquaintances advise me this platform and send the referral links to the official site. It means that advertising actively works. And I think further it will be even better.

That is a good way of finding a good project. Well this is very helpful and it needs a category to organize. This advertisement links to go through to success it is because it is good for the environment. It also looks for the betterment of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

That is a good way of finding a good project. Well this is very helpful and it needs a category to organize. This advertisement links to go through to success it is because it is good for the environment. It also looks for the betterment of the project.

Right, this will help a lot to know if the project is legit. Knowing how good the project may do by ourself like doing some research and asking to some supporters about it. It is good to have direct access to the team so that there will be direct answer to each of our queries. The progress is still ongoing.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:34:08 PM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Agree, advertisement has large amount of contribution in making a project successful. Once a project launch in the market it needs to after care follow up not just it was already release and after nothing will happen or change you need to find ways to bloom and make it popular.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:17:10 PM

It would be verh hard for a single project to gain and captivate the attentions and interest of many specialy those wjo are not into cryptocurrency. Saving environment is too ambitious in ghe sense that we can't meet expectation from different sources and kinds of individuals. Maybe after project implementation they can slowly introduce the project conscept and goals outside crypto world and hopefully they will accept and entertain this project for the betterment of our environment.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

Agree, advertisement has large amount of contribution in making a project successful. Once a project launch in the market it needs to after care follow up not just it was already release and after nothing will happen or change you need to find ways to bloom and make it popular.

Advertisement is where everything starts in promoting a project. That is where you are going to start the process of establishing a good connection towards the community. Frequent updates and giving such information to the supporters will gives the project a strong sense into the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: