Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 07:04:57 PM

I have a conspiracy. Same person equals usernames: mintcointeam, cryptomommy,  and goattrading. Good lord I hope I'm wrong.  Roll Eyes

Someone needs to come on here and clarify why goattrading, cryptomommy and mintcointeam appear to be the same person.

I don't trust anybody with more than one account and they need to have a minimum 167 posts 😁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:06:41 PM

Dave has submitted the paperwork for the Mintcoin Fund. This should be approved within the next month. The Mintcoin Fund is going to be an extremely important role in Mintcoin's future.

The android wallet is still open - I am personally actively looking for someone to develop this and requesting quotes - if there is a developer out there who is able to create a nice android wallet please contact me with your price.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Does anybody have any idea what the REAL status is of:

1. David and his amazing, many times delayed Mintcoin Foundation and
2. Paspi and the much banterred about Android Wallet

Huh

I would hit up FuelCoinTeam or @fuelcoinNEWS , They got theres up and running and on google play really fast and functional. Releasing the mac app soon as well.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=fuelcoin&c=apps

Fuelcoin uses the same mining algo as bitcoin.. reread my post.
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:06:25 PM

So paspi has also ditched the android wallet I guess. Whatever price you may think its just gone up since the project has floundered. I dont think you understood the technicals behind it and thus are probably not ready for the cost (knowing from previous history with you)
1. a generic android wallet that will work with all coins, like what you are talking about, isn't worth paying a bounty for

2. judging from your devcoin auction site I wouldn't say your opinion on that carries much weight. It's just terrible and devcoin is worthless now and will always be worthless.

3. and it seemed to me like paspi was more interested in collecting the bounty before he completed the wallet than anything. Why would you even ask?
Someone needs to come on here and clarify why goattrading, cryptomommy and mintcointeam appear to be the same person.

4. goat trading and cryptomommy are definitely the same person, I didn't see whatever made you think mintcointeam was the same person as well. What made you think that?

coolbeans94

Activity: 613
Merit: 500

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:48:38 PM

If all "assets" were handed over to her then she should now control themintcointeam account here too right?

I must say, it is confusing.

Last I read, the Mintcoin Fund NGO would be finalized by about September, and Papsi's android wallet is 99% complete, and works, but he is not in a rush to release it and is putting the finishing touches on the GUI.

Overall, the coin works great, has good things going for it innovative properties and a lot of people love this coin. Sound like we just need to find a new lead developer/team who is responsible, who cares, and is committed. For now, everything still works fine whether we have a dev or not.  Smiley

God help us to pass through the valley of the shadow of death.

Here is what gets me: the total dishonesty about the premine:
One day there is premine, the next day "it's been gone for a while"

What the fuck, son?

Just give us the truth.

Developer is lazy and doesn't want the job anymore, wants someone else to do all the work now -  dumped some of coins, and probably keeping some still, lying and saying they are gone now, when a few weeks ago there were coins.

The only reason, I am not completely giving up on this coin is because developer, you did create a kick ass coin great coin, and all the efforts that have put into the coin that is worth the value of the premine imo. So thanks for making Mintcoin, and all of the efforts put in to get it where it is today. At least you are responsible enough to pass on the control to the community. At lease maybe we can really turn this around and prosper going forward. I mean, the bad news and negative sentiment on this coin can't get really any worse than it already is now. Let's turn this around guys!

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
Dallas5

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2014, 08:49:00 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 10:02:56 PM by Dallas5

What the f..?

So the big news/development was all bullshit & fake?
What if we had an awesome idea based on the MintCoin Fund that was supposed to bring awareness of the coin like no other idea before?
Wait...
but we HAVE that!

And this is not a fake announcement! We have already hinted at that several times!
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/437175848912052224
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/443597287798099968

Buy now or regret!

And most of the premine intended for development was dumped long ago..
That's a lot of money if it was dumped at the peak of 40 sat.
Where is the Pre-Mine? The pre-mine has not existed for some time.

If I would have known it was this bad I wouldn't have one of the coolest modern rappers make a song about mintcoin.. this is really bad Sad
For those interested:

I arranged everything regarding the song, paid $1000 upfront from my own account and mintcoin team reserved 28000000 which was ~$1000 at the then current value of 6 sat. Unfortunately the value kept going down and when the song was finished I received the mints and could only sell at 4 sat losing around $300. Yes it was my own decision and if mint went up to 12 sat I would have been jumping on the couch. So there's that..

I loved working on mint and really wanted it to help make it big since it's a solid fast coin. But all the crap what happened recently and me losing a lot of money I just can't justify to my family to spent more time and money on it.

I'm leaving my addresses here in case someone wants to help out.

mint: Mr892CrWZWb1WDccR5PMNajEhAd1PWihJF
btc: 1JPtqpu1KNCW58YuUVZCYR9gpovE6AYeXj
ltc: La3ZiAfacAWk3FeWBTjnLRbCQUsxYXWYeP

Goodbye, crypto currency is fun but not for me, good luck and stay safe.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:00:19 PM

So paspi has also ditched the android wallet I guess. Whatever price you may think its just gone up since the project has floundered. I dont think you understood the technicals behind it and thus are probably not ready for the cost (knowing from previous history with you)
1. a generic android wallet that will work with all coins, like what you are talking about, isn't worth paying a bounty for

2. judging from your devcoin auction site I wouldn't say your opinion on that carries much weight. It's just terrible and devcoin is worthless now and will always be worthless.

3. and it seemed to me like paspi was more interested in collecting the bounty before he completed the wallet than anything. Why would you even ask?

4. goat trading and cryptomommy are definitely the same person, I didn't see whatever made you think mintcointeam was the same person as well. What made you think that?

What have you done that allows u to carry any weight? Your oppinion is as light as a feather.

What dont u like about devcoinauctions?  Only reason is cause you dont understand it... try reading http://devcoinauctions.com/welcome-landing to clear up confusion.

I think its more innovative than you think.

Devcoin is in good shape Wink
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

What did I tell you guys...

Too bad none of you listened.
Derek492

Activity: 356

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:35:43 PM

Yes. . . cryptomommy controls themintcointeam account now.

"Completed Transitions: With the assistance of the Developer the community now has full ownership of Facebook, MintcoinTalk, Reddit and Bitcoin Ann. We are also hosting Mintcoin.cc and Mintcoinfund.org."

Sources:
http://mintcoin.cc/mintcoin-developer-releases-social-assets-community/
http://www.reddit.com/r/MintCoin/comments/2b4tpy/mintcoin_press_release_for_immediate_distribution/

I think this is all a good thing for Mint. Cryptomommy is very transparent and has integrity is committed, organized, communicates well, and likeable. Looking forward to the future!

Stop Mining.   Start Minting.   Mintcoin  [MINT]
5% annual minting reward. Mintcoins don't wear out like mining gear. They keep on minting!
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:47:44 PM

@mr_random: Please explain to me what good "I told you so" does. It doesn't change the fact that no one listened to you. It doesn't make you look smarter than anyone else. And it doesn't make anyone any more likely to listen to you in the future (at least, not the people here). It's a pompous form of self-celebration and ego inflation, that is far more suited to a nine year old.
Sandals4life

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:50:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/AOkYUM9.png

Here is Hope!

I have much more faith in you than I did with the old dev.

Thank you, cryptomommy for everything. 

There is talk of re-branding the logo.  I just want to say that I like these Mintcoins look... we we can make the Mintcoins look more like this across the board?

http://mintcoinfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/what.png
Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:50:02 PM

so the (lazy lying) dev is gone let's throw together some ideas which could revive the coin.

- something like the vericoin feature to be able to buy anything you can buy with bitcoin with mintcoin.
- lightweight wallet with better gui, not the generic qt gui all the other coins already have
- android wallet (i donated 300k to it, so long nothing was released) what is the progress?
coolbeans94

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:06:53 PM

- something like the vericoin feature to be able to buy anything you can buy with bitcoin with mintcoin.

What is the vericoin feature?

FYI: You already can buy anything you want with Mintcoin using Bongocoin.com

Bongocoin accepts Mintcoin for anything you want to buy, so you can buy anything online with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZqjiHUPm0k

Order Form: https://bongocoin.com/order/

Jeff Jefferson

Activity: 307
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:16:32 PM

Bongocoin accepts Mintcoin for anything you want to buy, so you can buy anything online with it.

great site, haven't seen it before. but the feature i'm talking about is even better.

you can pay from the vericoin wallet directly to a btc address. so you just enter the bitcoin address and the amount of bitcoin you want to transfer and it automatically uses the vericoins in your wallet.

such feature would be nice. you don't need btc you stake your mintcoins and can purchase ANYTHING you can buy with bitcoin with your precious mintcoins. fast and simple.
coolbeans94

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Sure. How hard would it be to incorporate the feature?

mintcointeam (OP)

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:19:58 AM

Hello Everyone,
Please keep leaving feedback - I will be on tomorrow to extensively reply to each and every one of your questions. This is rather sudden for me as well & I promised my girls a family day so I do apologize for the brief departure.

A few quick things:

I am currently running both cryptomommy & mintcointeam through the transition - I am not trying to trick or con anyone - just trying to get the word out.

The pre-mine has been dumped to cover the original developers time and efforts before he handed the community over to me.

The earlier pre-mine statement was a collection of verified posts from mintcointeam by one of our community members. All data on it is accurate as far as we are made aware; however nobody truly knows except the prior developer.

All active coin developers are still active and many are privately contacting me showing renewed hope on the decision. I do not believe we need to seek other developers at this time.

I will try to contact Papsi regarding the android wallet in the am. If they are unable to deliver I have a few other developers I am working with which may pick up the project.

Most likely if that ends up being the case I will donate the cost for development and launch the app with a donations address in efforts of trying to recoup some of the costs.

Before we work on branding, logos, images I believe we need to work on transparency and trust. These things are being addressed legally and through 3rd parties asap.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 12:30:32 AM

Pretty cool.. Such a good idea.. essentially opens door to paying crypto for anything but only really matters for btc since others suffer from low liquidity. Ie for mintcoin u might pay atleast a 33% surcharge if
you order something a few hundred $ or something. Would be cool if the ripple gateway was true which allowed it to work with IOUs then it wouldnt affect liquidity and we have a winner.
mintcointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:34:33 PM

Hi Dallas,

The video is great & we have many ways we can continue using it in the future as he gives some pretty awesome information in it. Also Just found out Weird Al mentioned him in a wrap as well lol Anyway - just sent some fund-age your way - we really do appreciate everything you have done.

What the f..?

So the big news/development was all bullshit & fake?
What if we had an awesome idea based on the MintCoin Fund that was supposed to bring awareness of the coin like no other idea before?
Wait...
but we HAVE that!

And this is not a fake announcement! We have already hinted at that several times!
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/437175848912052224
https://twitter.com/MintcoinTeam/status/443597287798099968

Buy now or regret!

And most of the premine intended for development was dumped long ago..
That's a lot of money if it was dumped at the peak of 40 sat.
Where is the Pre-Mine? The pre-mine has not existed for some time.

If I would have known it was this bad I wouldn't have one of the coolest modern rappers make a song about mintcoin.. this is really bad Sad
For those interested:

I arranged everything regarding the song, paid $1000 upfront from my own account and mintcoin team reserved 28000000 which was ~$1000 at the then current value of 6 sat. Unfortunately the value kept going down and when the song was finished I received the mints and could only sell at 4 sat losing around $300. Yes it was my own decision and if mint went up to 12 sat I would have been jumping on the couch. So there's that..

I loved working on mint and really wanted it to help make it big since it's a solid fast coin. But all the crap what happened recently and me losing a lot of money I just can't justify to my family to spent more time and money on it.

I'm leaving my addresses here in case someone wants to help out.

mint: Mr892CrWZWb1WDccR5PMNajEhAd1PWihJF
btc: 1JPtqpu1KNCW58YuUVZCYR9gpovE6AYeXj
ltc: La3ZiAfacAWk3FeWBTjnLRbCQUsxYXWYeP

Goodbye, crypto currency is fun but not for me, good luck and stay safe.

Dallas5

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 05:19:43 PM

Hi Dallas,

The video is great & we have many ways we can continue using it in the future as he gives some pretty awesome information in it. Also Just found out Weird Al mentioned him in a wrap as well lol Anyway - just sent some fund-age your way - we really do appreciate everything you have done.

Thanks, good luck with mint someone like you should have managed this coin from the start. I might continue with the series of tutorials in the near future.

Crindon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 07:38:48 PM

You should ask the VeriCoin team for help with VeriBit integration into Mintcoin. They are a good bunch and really are looking to collaborate and work together with other coin developers and help the community, the community being cryptocurrencies in general and not any one coin.

pnosker is the main guy.

mintcointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:25:42 PM

Re:Bittrex
I am in the process of writing the business plan as we speak. Hopefully should be able to submit to them by Friday.

Bill (Bittrex)
Jul 20 13:05

Hi,

We'll be happy to add you back to our site once we see a plan for revitalizing the coin.

Thanks,
Bill

Jessica Ha   
Jessica Hartman
Jul 18 16:25

Hello,
Mintcoin is in the process of developing a new team for supporting the
coin. The developer has exited and given me all credentials for the
community. I am in the process of putting together a formal business
proposal including trademarking the coin name. In addition our NPO
paperwork is in the process of being reviewed by the French law for
processing.

Please let me know what steps we need to take in order to keep our coin on
the market.

Sincerely,
Jessica Hartman
Pages: « 1 ... 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 [792] 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: