Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:27:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1035 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained]  (Read 1369739 times)
acceptance2

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 05:42:09 AM

Nice. Ride.

Looks like your have a well laid out plan in mind/process.

Like I said...look forward to updates.

Yeah, been waiting close to 4 months for the Android Wallet.

Meanwhile, other coins who started developing theirs after us have brought theirs out : (

Guess the developer was too busy unloading Mint to take the Android Wallet seriously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:44:11 AM

In addition to the information sheet I'm also working on a nice sticker/decal similar to:

What do you think, Ride Green or Go Green?

Wonderfully innovative! I think that it would certainly get people looking into Mint, and talking about it. Word of mouth is by far the best advertisement.

Hope the android wallet gets released soon, so you can put this into action.
coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Go rhymes with No

Go Green, No Gasoline has a bit of rhyme and rhythm to the sound of it.

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
Goattrading

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:03:42 AM

Go rhymes with No

cant argue with that  Wink

For me, in the US "Go Green" has just been so severely over played by business marketing, its meaning is lost.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
cryptomommy

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:34:11 AM

Hi Acceptance2,

I am not in by any means apologizing for them. I am trying to keep the situation as positive as possible and trying to move the community forward.
I like the rest of the community started investing despite the pre-mine with the understanding that the pre-mine would be used to grow the community. I have been a constant pain in the rumpus to the prior developer asking for contributions from the pre-mine to accomplish the very tasks I am accomplishing right now behind the scenes with my own personal money. I am praying that as I show progress in both development and the value of the coin more people will donate to the bounties.

As noted in my tag cryptomommy - I am a mommy of three amazing little girls - which requires allot of patience, time, understanding, positive reinforcement and a ton of love. I would like to think that I try to bring these attributes to everything I do.

There is no sense in scolding the prior dev. They know they did wrong. They ARE assisting me in this migration and I am thankful for that on behalf of the community.

They could of simply told all of us to piss off and not bothered transferring the community rights over. (which is a primary tool needed to move forward).

Yes they opted to take it out as payment for there services.

Sorry Cryptomommy, but the mere action of unloading the 700,000,000 million pre-mine indicated they had no intention of sticking around for the long term. If their intention was long term, they wouldn't have sold off the entire pre-mine.

The fact you keep apologizing for their actions is a little bit disturbing.

cryptomommy

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:35:48 AM

I agree - we need to reword our marketing strategy and focus on more then just the core "green initiative". I tried to present this in the business strategy. What do you think? Not enough green? Too much still? I would love your opinion.

Go rhymes with No

For me, in the US "Go Green" has just been so severely over played by business marketing, its meaning is lost.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:47:01 AM

Hi Acceptance2,

I am not in by any means apologizing for them. I am trying to keep the situation as positive as possible and trying to move the community forward.
I like the rest of the community started investing despite the pre-mine with the understanding that the pre-mine would be used to grow the community. I have been a constant pain in the rumpus to the prior developer asking for contributions from the pre-mine to accomplish the very tasks I am accomplishing right now behind the scenes with my own personal money. I am praying that as I show progress in both development and the value of the coin more people will donate to the bounties.

As noted in my tag cryptomommy - I am a mommy of three amazing little girls - which requires allot of patience, time, understanding, positive reinforcement and a ton of love. I would like to think that I try to bring these attributes to everything I do.

There is no sense in scolding the prior dev. They know they did wrong. They ARE assisting me in this migration and I am thankful for that on behalf of the community.

They could of simply told all of us to piss off and not bothered transferring the community rights over. (which is a primary tool needed to move forward).

I was honestly quite upset when I yesterday learned that devs stole the premine.
I was very close to dumping all my mints @ 3 satoshi.
Nevertheless, cryptomommy you have my support.
I will be keeping my mints, "to whatever end".

I leave a quote from LOTR to inspire my fellow mint'ers:

Theoden: Who am I, Gamling?
Gamling: You are our king, sire.
Theoden: And do you trust your king?
Gamling: Your men, my Lord, will follow you to whatever end.
Theoden: To whatever end...

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
cryptomommy

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:58:32 AM

Hi Acceptance2,

I was honestly quite upset when I yesterday learned that devs stole the premine.

+1 I promise not to cut off your parts and eat mass amount of sausage in front of you
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:07:17 PM

Haha - I thought so when I saw your username.  Wink

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.
Scribbler397

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:22:11 PM

Hi Acceptance2,

Here, here! I had a feeling when I saw your username that you were a fellow Lord of the Rings fan. Smiley
cryptomommy

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:31:03 PM

lol wrong movie - was thinking GOT sorry
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:50:11 PM

Hi Acceptance2,

Yes they opted to take it out as payment for there services.

Sorry Cryptomommy, but the mere action of unloading the 700,000,000 million pre-mine indicated they had no intention of sticking around for the long term. If their intention was long term, they wouldn't have sold off the entire pre-mine.

The fact you keep apologizing for their actions is a little bit disturbing.

OK, fair enough.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:54:30 PM

I transferred some mint to mintpal, but after 2,754 confirmations, the coins have yet to reach mintpal.

Anyone know whats happening?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 06:18:41 PM

I transferred some mint to mintpal, but after 2,754 confirmations, the coins have yet to reach mintpal.

Have you doubled checked that the receiving address is correct?

Balance -> Action (MINT) -> Deposit MINT

coolbeans94

Activity: 613

Mintcoin: Get some

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:41:26 PM

Go rhymes with No

cant argue with that  Wink

Personally, I wouldn't even use the word "green" at all. Maybe try to think of something else....
like, "Stay Fresh! No Gas!" sort of funny because depending on how you think about it, it has a double meaning. .. but you get the point.   Cheesy

(1.) Moral happiness depends upon moral order.
(2.) Moral order depends upon the harmonious action of all our powers, as
individuals and as members of society.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:26:23 PM

Thanks for the reply.

My mistake. I meant to say I sent it to Poloniex. My poloniex receiving address matches the address on the transaction details from my wallet.

I'm now on 3,100 confirmations and nothing is showing up on poloniex.

Any ideas?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 08:33:05 PM

Thanks for the reply.

My mistake. I meant to say I sent it to Poloniex. My poloniex receiving address matches the address on the transaction details from my wallet.

I'm now on 3,100 confirmations and nothing is showing up on poloniex.

Any ideas?

I have no experience with poloniex, sorry.
If I was you, then would I contact poloniex customer service.

MarSas

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:35:20 PM

What do people at Poloniex say?
valvalis

Activity: 784

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:16:43 AM

Go rhymes with No

I'm agree with you.
"Go Green" phrase in nowadays is meant as bullshit.

█▌▐█
▄██████▄▄
  ▀████████▄
     ▀███████
       ▀██████
         ▀█████
           ████
         ▄█████
       ▄█████
     ▄███████
  ▄████████▀
▀██████▀▀
  █▌▐█
..DeFiXy.......████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███   ██████████████   ███████   █████████   ██   █████   ██████████████████   ████
.$0.50.
███████   ██   █████████   ██   ███████████   ███████████   ███████████   █████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.......JOIN NOW..
acceptance2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 06:00:07 AM

Go rhymes with No

cant argue with that  Wink

I'm agree with you.
"Go Green" phrase in nowadays is meant as bullshit.
You need to keep a couple things in mind.
1. Who is the demographic you're reaching
2. What do they think? (which is always much more important than what you think).

I think you'll find that in many places on the planet "green", has only just begun. In the same way music is generational, so is the " green" theme. So when you say it's meant as bullshit, that's how you perceive it. That's your frame of reference. I can assure you there's a whole generation of people fully engaged to the " green" concept.

And guess what, they're young and they rent bicycles AND they're tech savvy and they likely aren't American. In other words, they're in the majority.
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1035 »
  Print  

Jump to: