Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131291 times)
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:51:41 AM

On the site there was a listed Skype ID. When you type in that ID, several addresses come up. You can test that yourself. One of them is the scammer, which you must have engaged with as you sent the scammer funds.

I'm not sure why you're attacking me though...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 06:49:42 AM

On the site there was a listed Skype ID. When you type in that ID, several addresses come up. You can test that yourself. One of them is the scammer, which you must have engaged with as you sent the scammer funds.

i believe you see the flaw in your logic and i feel like you are trying to split the difference-

you wrote "On the site there was a listed Skype ID"  yes i agree

then you wrote "When you type in that ID, several addresses come up" - this part is absurd. if you are on the site looking at the icon you click on, you would not then do anything else but click on it. now, i know from my last post i made this very clear. so your telling me that i went to a site to look at a skype icon to then do a search, and as you said, "several addresses come up" and then picked one at random as opposed to already accomplishing my goal by just contacting them right from the website that i would have to go to to get the skype name..... so first u bring up tx id, which i give then you find another method of denial.. thats so fucked... please stop rating people .

and if your willing to go to such lengths for lightningasic.com why not counter balance that with the person who has more proof and who has common sense on his side..... this is not a rating service you just figured out a way to get free shit- this wont be tolerated... lightningasic paid you of and you went on there thread made no public inquiries and told everybody u have upgraded them to an A,,,, really .... if u try to bs me again i will take offense,, you decided to do this rating thing, so is it real or just a joke to you?
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:15:45 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 10:14:03 AM by Bicknellski

If you don't like how Dogie does his ratings... maybe we need more people doing the same thing here?

Just a thought. It seems like a lot of people think Dogie has some sort of motivation to twist the ratings. He, unlike most, is sticking to a methodology for the ratings. Maybe you need to do your own system and post it and compete with him. I am pretty sure there are better metrics available but who has the time and the focus of Dogie? If it were easy everyone would have a rating scale and posting.

How about giving him some suggestions and or evidence and leave out the personal witch hunt so he can rework the parameters for a better system?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:01:46 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2014, 09:51:47 AM by loshia

If you don't like how Dogie does his ratings... maybe we need more people doing the same thing here?

Just a thought.
Yeah an no matter who will do the rating a wasp will not be a part of it. This ratings do not rate blinking LEDs Bick Grin
Ps:
Doggie just to make Bick happy I do suggest to open new rating.
That would be something like the most fancy blinking open source (without a line of source ever published) board hashing with 0 GH Grin
And give WASP AAA+++
And never include vs3 in that rating Wink skip bkk and others
And please make sure that wasp is the only one who will participate so they are always top 1  Grin
Just a thought.....
Ops Bick just edited his post like he always  does Grin
Any way following  Bick bright ideas take all of the above as suggestion doggie Wink
That would improve your rating system Cheesy
Now seriously keep the good work doggie.
Thank you

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
maardein

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:08:36 PM

i believe you see the flaw in your logic and i feel like you are trying to split the difference-

then you wrote "When you type in that ID, several addresses come up" - this part is absurd. if you are on the site looking at the icon you click on, you would not then do anything else but click on it. now, i know from my last post i made this very clear. so your telling me that i went to a site to look at a skype icon to then do a search, and as you said, "several addresses come up" and then picked one at random as opposed to already accomplishing my goal by just contacting them right from the website that i would have to go to to get the skype name..... so first u bring up tx id, which i give then you find another method of denial.. thats so fucked... please stop rating people .

and if your willing to go to such lengths for lightningasic.com why not counter balance that with the person who has more proof and who has common sense on his side..... this is not a rating service you just figured out a way to get free shit- this wont be tolerated... lightningasic paid you of and you went on there thread made no public inquiries and told everybody u have upgraded them to an A,,,, really .... if u try to bs me again i will take offense,, you decided to do this rating thing, so is it real or just a joke to you?

Seriously, stop spamming. You have been posting multiple times a day in the LA thread for weeks now, don't start doing the same thing here.

The Skype ID's on the website never changed. I don't know what exactly happened, but you sent the bitcoin to a scammer. It's your own fault, LA had his BTC address in his post, and warned everybody not to use any other address multiple times. BTC was like $400 when this happened, so you lost $320. Yes, it's never nice to loose money, but stop bothering us with your mistake.

BTC: 1788UegKXGXXicfPcbZ1bmSUJ99ZWRCF7p
LTC: LZ2rCcoxK4X8wRRynqdxoimd4d3TDNk7Lk
PMP: PApSSdorQds5tQysymwDXPAN3viJLFTUs8
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 08:51:45 PM

Seriously, stop spamming. You have been posting multiple times a day in the LA thread for weeks now, don't start doing the same thing here.

The Skype ID's on the website never changed. I don't know what exactly happened, but you sent the bitcoin to a scammer. It's your own fault, LA had his BTC address in his post, and warned everybody not to use any other address multiple times. BTC was like $400 when this happened, so you lost $320. Yes, it's never nice to loose money, but stop bothering us with your mistake.

your not bothered, you took it upon yourself to reply, u can just go on your mary way... i dont care what skype he has anywhere, i am talking about the skype icon on the website, so u replied without reading any thing- .. i lost btc not usd... dont give a shit what u think its worth....  u also said "The Skype ID's on the website never changed" he said himself as well as other people on the thread that they changed from 3 to 4.... so dont be a lier and act like you are not the one spamming ... none of my shit is lies.... this is a thread about rating and  i am talking about rating someone who has a website where either he or people who worked there gave out a bs address... and he directed people to the skype in his posts to avoid the scammer.. left that fact out i see - so your two faced and will just say what helps your point rather than be honest- not surprised your into this rating system - its perfect for people who believe in the tooth fairy
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 03:59:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645074   Grin Grin Grin
taipo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 04:11:19 AM

I'd assume that because this person either sent their BTC to a scammer address, or somehow this order of theirs got fucked up, therefore they wont be getting their gear from the company in question, that you then need to downgrade that company on your little list to Z- or else get attacked and called a scam artist by this person and others that regularly troll your discussion posts.

Something like that anyways  Roll Eyes

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:38:38 AM

This really shed's a lot of light on the situation. Thanks man. I think everyone should see this. Fucking Dogie.. How could he? The fucking balls on him.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:48:20 PM

I think Blackarrow should be lowered, their delay is now close to 4 months and there's no sign of them shipping anytime soon.

Their communication is almost non-existent and a refund is nearly impossible to get.

If they would actually refund in time i would prefer getting a refund and buy 10 bitcoin with it than wait for them to eventually ship next year.

At this point they are starting to compete with BFL.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:53:07 PM

I'd assume that because this person either sent their BTC to a scammer address, or somehow this order of theirs got fucked up, therefore they wont be getting their gear from the company in question, that you then need to downgrade that company on your little list to Z- or else get attacked and called a scam artist by this person and others that regularly troll your discussion posts.

Something like that anyways  Smiley

Pretty much.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 04:57:06 PM

I think Blackarrow should be lowered, their delay is now close to 4 months and there's no sign of them shipping anytime soon.

Their communication is almost non-existent and a refund is nearly impossible to get.

If they would actually refund in time i would prefer getting a refund and buy 10 bitcoin with it than wait for them to eventually ship next year.

At this point they are starting to compete with BFL.

They're frozen pending two weeks to evaluate the 'release' period. They'll be penalised if it falls through (or could be anyway).

bumblebeee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:14:56 PM

Book marked.

Thank you for your hard efforts on compiling this.

ernesthor

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

Blackarrow should be demoted D- or E.
The orders with shipping date 02/28/2014, they haven't shipped yet. More than 3 months delay and units aren't ready yet.
Refunds are freeze. This company recognized that they haven't funds to return all requested refunds.
Their communication are a lot of lies. Black Arrow has an imminent product launch since may.
3 months later, the company offers change orders with a "solo chips" shipping compensation. Ridiculous.

For instance: Cointerra sended their units (with less hashrate) and they have an E. I really would prefer this situation...

Thx for this helpful post and sorry for a lot of mistakes.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:29:06 AM

Blackarrow should be demoted D- or E.
The orders with shipping date 02/28/2014, they haven't shipped yet. More than 3 months delay and units aren't ready yet.
Refunds are freeze. This company recognized that they haven't funds to return all requested refunds.
Their communication are a lot of lies.
3 months later, the company offers change orders with a chips order compensation. Ridiculous.

For instance: Cointerra sended their units (with less hashrate) and they have an E. I really would prefer this situation...

Thx for this helpful post and sorry for a lot of mistakes.

They've been frozen, everything will be considered during the next cycle.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:43:40 AM

BLACK ARROW should get a S.F. for super fast. because this rating thing is B.S.... wouldnt matter if u had a rceipt or tx id. who cares you just get whatever this guy picks feels like. as long as he gets his its A+. there is only anincentive to demote good companies and elevate those that pay out. please prove me wrong.
taipo

Activity: 238

Kia ora!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:49:59 AM

BLACK ARROW should get a S.F. for super fast. because this rating thing is B.S.... wouldnt matter if u had a rceipt or tx id. who cares you just get whatever this guy picks feels like. as long as he gets his its A+. there is only anincentive to demote good companies and elevate those that pay out. please prove me wrong.

Generally, the onus on the person making the claim is to prove themselves right.

Support the two platforms essential to protecting the identities of whistleblowers. Both accept bitcoin donations.
https://globaleaks.org - GlobalLeaks ( btc: see http://goo.gl/D5wM0L )
http://goo.gl/sZg2RN  - SecureDrop: whistleblower submission system
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 03:51:32 AM

(You're on, and will stay on, my ignore list). You purchased from a scammer, then flame me because I won't reduce the rating of the legitimate company you thought you were buying from.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:01:04 AM

(You're on, and will stay on, my ignore list). You purchased from a scammer, then flame me because I won't reduce the rating of the legitimate company you thought you were buying from.

you didnt want to act like a man and even look at the tx id i provided, then when i put it in your face you said it was a scammer.. anything so you wouldnt have to break your obligations, its not a trustworthiness guide if you cant be contacted with tx id's.. and respond .... so this is a guide where tx id dont matter,, not much of a guide ...this guy cant addmit when he is wrong not much of a man to trust
xingqiaoyin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:35:43 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 05:59:06 AM by xingqiaoyin

Well as a friendly reminder i would like to remind dogie LA is now doing PRE-ORDER and promised to deliver ia 100Mhs scrypt miner in 5 months and they have not yet taped out.

Ok, I'll take the bait. Have you taped out and sent the details for manufacturing ?
tape out will be in 4-6 weeks. and get wafer more 4-6 weeks.
we can ship out miner 1-2 weeks after chipset arrived.

They always say "we shipped many million dollars of miners" for credibility. I think it's in dogie's best interest to prevent them saying "we can deliver in 5 months even with the fact that we have not yet taped out because we are backed by dogie's A rating"

My 2c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: