Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:23:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Guide] Dogie's Comprehensive Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide [1st Feb 2016]  (Read 131298 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:04:11 AM

You didn't order from them, hence you can't quote an order number.

Isn't this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.msg7703787#msg7703787 enough to downgrade them? Why do you need an order number for reviewing them?

grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:20:43 AM

Does anything above a D - failing grade - mean that company is safe to order from and I can expect to receive product as advertised and in a reasonable amount of time? ie 1 - 2 weeks

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:36:41 AM

Does anything above a D - failing grade - mean that company is safe to order from and I can expect to receive product as advertised and in a reasonable amount of time? ie 1 - 2 weeks

this is not an official reliable thread - the rankings are purly fictional - the way this works is when a company performs badly they can hook dogie up so they can get a better ranking - its all b.s. - do not check this thread for reliability - its useless
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 10:12:22 AM

Guys, did someone deal with Segree - BitWinkor?
Why they are not in this rating? Is there a reason for not mention them here?

Sorry if this my post should not be posted in this thread...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:02:23 AM

Isn't this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294197.msg7703787#msg7703787 enough to downgrade them? Why do you need an order number for reviewing them?

He's talking about Lightning ASIC not blackarrow. He sent btc to a scammer pretending to be them because he typed in the wrong skype ID, but still wants the legitimate company downgraded.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:02:58 AM

this is not an official reliable thread - the rankings are purly fictional - the way this works is when a company performs badly they can hook dogie up so they can get a better ranking - its all b.s. - do not check this thread for reliability - its useless

If you spent 10th of the time you spent trolling here on actually contacting your local law enforcement, you might actually get your money back.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:04:35 AM

No, absolutely not. Even A companies could absolutely fail on a shipment or turn full scam. Look what happened to KNC, they've fallen off a cliff.

The guide is to be used to augment your own research and decision making process. No one can tell you what to do with your money or what will happen in the future.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:06:15 AM

I've been avoiding adding the 'factory' companies on here because their levels of quality/reliability/accountability/wecanactuallytellwhereeachmachinecamefrom are so low. SB may get added due to the Avalon situation though.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:58:48 PM

I've been avoiding adding the 'factory' companies on here because their levels of quality/reliability/accountability/wecanactuallytellwhereeachmachinecamefrom are so low. SB may get added due to the Avalon situation though.
You are very picky with the companies - some are here, some are not. IMO every company that shipped their products should be listed here.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 03:02:15 PM

You are very picky with the companies - some are here, some are not. IMO every company that shipped their products should be listed here.

Companies are added every cycle. What I'm saying is I'm not going to add the 1000 generic 'companies' all pretending to make dragons, when they're all just reselling from the same generic factory. There is absolutely no protection for buyers, so the less traffic they get the better.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

He's talking about Lightning ASIC not blackarrow. He sent btc to a scammer pretending to be them because he typed in the wrong skype ID, but still wants the legitimate company downgraded.
i never typed anything - how can u make an assertion u know nothing about - so oyur just trying to be a dick... also i was looking through hardware and it looks like u have been getting a lot of freebies in exchange for your bull shit ranking system - people should know about you- i see somtime they just assume you exist in some sort of official cappacity - your really just a guy with a good scam
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:03:12 PM

i never typed anything - how can u make an assertion u know nothing about - so oyur just trying to be a dick... also i was looking through hardware and it looks like u have been getting a lot of freebies in exchange for your bull shit ranking system - people should know about you- i see somtime they just assume you exist in some sort of official cappacity - your really just a guy with a good scam

You're dodging the question, do you have an order number or not with the company you're asking me to downvote? The same company that has not submitted any hardware for review, btw.

The answer is no you don't, because you fell for a phising scammer. We can go round in this circle all day.

rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:21:41 PM

the convo was generated by the website - order numbers come from payment, tx id was posted - your just being an ass hole, u knew that but you chose to be decietful- i made payment- u can look back for-ever my versions of events have never changed once - there story has changed -that is always an indication of lying- u have made assumptions over and over again--- also i challenge your trust score, please immediatly post the tx id for the last 592 btc worth of transactions... i want to see that they are not bull shit
dogie (OP)
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:23:52 PM

the convo was generated by the website - order numbers come from payment, tx id was posted

What does that even mean the convo was generated by the website? The transaction ID you posted, yes... when you google it it comes up with the address of a well known phising scammer.

ghcannon

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 08:44:24 PM

BlackArrow is doing really great now. Everyone has received a final assurance that the confirmation of definite and unquestionable shipping will surely and duely be on its way next week.
As compensations all cases have now been replaced with ones made out of cat fur and jizz (to keep in line with the eco-friendly attitude which is just one of the many values upholded in BA).

Let's rejoyce and stick that Black D. further up ours !
rodeoclownicp

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:07:17 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 06:46:20 AM by rodeoclownicp

the convo was generated by the website - order numbers come from payment, tx id was posted

What does that even mean the convo was generated by the website? The transaction ID you posted, yes... when you google it it comes up with the address of a well known phising scammer.

it means the actual website, not a search, but a skype icon on the website generated the convo- which means they are unable to maintain there own website

i challenge your trust score, i hope you have not allowed us to be mislead, please immediatly post the tx id for the last 592 btc worth of transactions...
dplusf

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:38:23 PM

is it possible to change bitmine.ch reputation please now?
its disturbing what they do with their customers money. its fraud.

i cannot take this thread seriously if its not updated to current situations.

for those who dont know what i am speaking:

bitmine delayed refunds now to autum because serious cash flow problems, but are becoming in the meantime a cloud hashing provider.
just fraud
stevebrowne

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:10:59 PM

Please ensure everyone knows about BitMine.ch:

>> I really don't care what people say, after 1 week at bitmine I was already used to hear anything about this company. Most of the point of the new
>> venture is also to be able to refund everyone, which, maybe you haven't got it already, is currently impossible for us. Let's say we spend everything
>> in refund and close the next day, we would be able to refund maybe half of the customers. Not very fair to the other isn't it? So I am sorry to tell you
>> that you will have to wait if you aren't interested in the options given. And don't worry about us, I sleep well as always and I guess the same goes for
>> everybody else. First week at bitmine may be a bit harsh, but after that one you already saw and heard everything.
>> Best regards,
>> Bitmine AG, Bitmine.ch

This is after they have refused to refund according to their own protection plan.

colinistheman

Activity: 897
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

Here's some good data to back up the rating on BFL:

Sonny Vleisides (Butterfly Labs CEO) 2014 Court Transcript [The TL/DR version] with admission of mis-using customer funds for loans and property, paypal issues, refused refunds and grossly missed shipping of products, monarch information, etc.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682150.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:29:22 PM

Did this thread get abandoned?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: