Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 10:50:39 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.

Depends on the development side but I think iOS is getting much friendlier toward crypto apps I’m seeing more and more show up so perhaps they might manage to keep the iOS release first or simultaneous with the android it would be a great accomplishment if you ask me
Beumphocsorbo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

I expect good luck for the project! Engaging logo, rational job, faultless design!
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 12:08:40 AM by iphy6013

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.

Depends on the development side but I think iOS is getting much friendlier toward crypto apps I’m seeing more and more show up so perhaps they might manage to keep the iOS release first or simultaneous with the android it would be a great accomplishment if you ask me

I can't blame apple for what they are doing because it's their policy and they are trying to protect the users. Security is very important and as we know it IOS is the most secured os and without this policies they wouldn't have held that title. So it not their fault they like to vet every app that is willing to get on their store.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:16:14 AM

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I am curious how will the app display the content would it be on top of other content or through notification pushes? It would be really interesting seeing how they will be executing it.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

I think there are more Android users compared to other platforms, thus, I would have suggested they work towards releasing the one for Android OS first before any other.

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I think there are more Android users, especially in the area where Tachain will start their business. Therefore is a release for Android likely.

Developing android and iPhone app is not a defficult thing I advise they should develop both app because they will get much users when they do

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

I am also excited to see this app online. But still we have to wait until July end. I hope they will release before end of the month. Because not I but looks like more people are waiting for this app.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

I am also excited to see this app online. But still we have to wait until July end. I hope they will release before end of the month. Because not I but looks like more people are waiting for this app.

id rather they released an app that is fully working and without issues, than rush it out to meet the wants of impatient people and it have issues or bugs. I have no problem waiting for it!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

id rather they released an app that is fully working and without issues, than rush it out to meet the wants of impatient people and it have issues or bugs. I have no problem waiting for it!

Exactly, I would rather wait an extra month and ensure no bugs are in there - rather than releasing it earlier, then having a hundred and one complaints and bugs resulting in less confidence for the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

Exactly, I would rather wait an extra month and ensure no bugs are in there - rather than releasing it earlier, then having a hundred and one complaints and bugs resulting in less confidence for the project

They finished business planning and made their final idea in Q1 2017, they then formed their team in Q2 2017. I think since Q2 2017 they have been working on the app and I think they have already finished developing it, they are just working on little tweaks and making sure it gets added to the App Store and play store.

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

They finished business planning and made their final idea in Q1 2017, they then formed their team in Q2 2017. I think since Q2 2017 they have been working on the app and I think they have already finished developing it, they are just working on little tweaks and making sure it gets added to the App Store and play store.

it's the little tweaks that take the time to make it sustainable. but also i know that Apple go through the app with a fine tooth comb before allowing it to go out onto the app store and they don't rush themselves.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

it's the little tweaks that take the time to make it sustainable. but also i know that Apple go through the app with a fine tooth comb before allowing it to go out onto the app store and they don't rush themselves.

Apple, Google, all do verification first then only they allow the app on their store. Don't know if Tachain will wait for approval from all platform before making app available.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

I am curious how will the app display the content would it be on top of other content or through notification pushes? It would be really interesting seeing how they will be executing it.
Yes i am also a little bit curious how it will look like the team could have shared some screenshots on what to expect but in this way it is good too we can discover ourselves how the app will work.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

Very also interested in the project and especially with the fact that many are waiting and want to test the application. I'm also in this business has acquired two smartphone. See how it goes. Smiley
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

Yes i am also a little bit curious how it will look like the team could have shared some screenshots on what to expect but in this way it is good too we can discover ourselves how the app will work.

Everyone curious about the app. I was there is no harm in mentioning some screenshots of app at the site. But I think they don't want to disclose anything for now.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?

Nice questions, i believe the team will do what's needful on that and you do have a point about them been a competition but this is more like going futuristic with their app, as its located on the blockchain platform but they have other edges as they intend to attract advertisers which others don't have, that's a multi billion dollar industry and if they will be able to pull this off, a lot of profits will be made
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

Only I have the problem that in the whitepaper from page 3 only white pages are visible?
If someone has a link to a working whitepaper, I would be very grateful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: