Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:20:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

Only I have the problem that in the whitepaper from page 3 only white pages are visible?
If someone has a link to a working whitepaper, I would be very grateful

Just tried it from the Tachain website and it just loads very slowly for me. Maybe their web server has some problems with FTP protocol.
But I saved the file itself when everything was OK. Just uploaded to Google docs for you, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kjrkl9b6GXH2JU7LzsLnCTIAjxe7v9H/view?usp=sharing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:39:17 AM

Only I have the problem that in the whitepaper from page 3 only white pages are visible?

Just tried it from the Tachain website and it just loads very slowly for me. Maybe their web server has some problems with FTP protocol.
But I saved the file itself when everything was OK. Just uploaded to Google docs for you, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14kjrkl9b6GXH2JU7LzsLnCTIAjxe7v9H/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing the whitepaper. I also had trouble in opening the whitepaper from site. I think we should inform team at telegram channel.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer

I really cannot wait to see what the apps look like, I think the developers will have done an amazing job. The app is the most pivotal part of the Tachain project so they have to ensure it operates properly and also looks great.

Given that the app is very important to Tachain, I trust they'll take out time to ensure it's designed properly looking forward to the Android version

I am curious how will the app display the content would it be on top of other content or through notification pushes? It would be really interesting seeing how they will be executing it.
Yes i am also a little bit curious how it will look like the team could have shared some screenshots on what to expect but in this way it is good too we can discover ourselves how the app will work.

The content displayed on the Tachain app is probably going to be advertisements in the form of videos on the app. It's going to be targeted advertising so they will probably use cookies/location/age/preferences to show you brands and items that you personally might be interested in.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:52:35 AM

Thanks for sharing the whitepaper. I also had trouble in opening the whitepaper from site. I think we should inform team at telegram channel.

Me too have issues with their website. I think team is working on that. Lets give sometime for them to work on it and get back to us.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:10:47 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?

Nice questions, i believe the team will do what's needful on that and you do have a point about them been a competition but this is more like going futuristic with their app, as its located on the blockchain platform but they have other edges as they intend to attract advertisers which others don't have, that's a multi billion dollar industry and if they will be able to pull this off, a lot of profits will be made

I have seen team members around and answering questions earlier. I am sure we will get answer for this nice question. Public can access the MVP?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:13:26 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

I use both IOS device as well as android device and I don't think I really gave it a thought as to which OS should carry the app first, I think it's all about getting the app out first

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:27:42 PM

I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

I use both IOS device as well as android device and I don't think I really gave it a thought as to which OS should carry the app first, I think it's all about getting the app out first

It is more complicted to list a new App in the AppStore than in playstore. I don‘t care on which platform the Tachain app is released first.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

This link is not accessible for me. I guess have to try from system or need to collect details from their twitter page.
Tertcatimou

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

I wish this project will be useful. Reasoned activity,  good design, excellence logo.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

35% bonus is huge. This will definitely get attention of many potential investors. Good luck team for the successful ICO completion.

It's a good incentive/bonus for investors. Hopefully many people will get to know about it and act on it cause without that then it's not really effective
Exactly 35% bonus with minimum investment. This kind of investment we can see in very rare ICOs. As per my thoughts this is flexible investment we can called.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

35% bonus is huge. This will definitely get attention of many potential investors. Good luck team for the successful ICO completion.

It's a good incentive/bonus for investors. Hopefully many people will get to know about it and act on it cause without that then it's not really effective
Exactly 35% bonus with minimum investment. This kind of investment we can see in very rare ICOs. As per my thoughts this is flexible investment we can called.

i don't know about it being 'huge' it seems pretty common in most ICO's I've seen now for 40% bonuses for the early investors. (in fact one i took part in recently offered a 100% bonus..)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Try to check the project website again mate. I also experience the same thing yesterday but when I came back to search again I already access the website maybe the Internet connection is having trouble that time. Just try to keep on loading. Hope you can access the website soon.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:32:01 PM

i don't know about it being 'huge' it seems pretty common in most ICO's I've seen now for 40% bonuses for the early investors. (in fact one i took part in recently offered a 100% bonus..)

It is nowadays, it's a good way of getting investors to stay on board with the project and good persuasion to stay on with the project with such a huge bonus available
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

The 35% is quite a good numbers  for the minimum percentage. This will attract most of the investors and some supporters. The good thing about is that the chances of having a good earnings are posible, so I think this project is one of the good choice in the market nowadays.
EdwardRobe

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

You need to append token details to permit participants to join the project!
 Good luck guys.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?

Nice questions, i believe the team will do what's needful on that and you do have a point about them been a competition but this is more like going futuristic with their app, as its located on the blockchain platform but they have other edges as they intend to attract advertisers which others don't have, that's a multi billion dollar industry and if they will be able to pull this off, a lot of profits will be made
Agree, they have similar ideas and concepts but I agree with you mate that the project is in blockchain market. I just thinking if this project application will run what will be the mode of payment is that only in cryptocurrency or is the project will be also visible to world market.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

Agree, they have similar ideas and concepts but I agree with you mate that the project is in blockchain market. I just thinking if this project application will run what will be the mode of payment is that only in cryptocurrency or is the project will be also visible to world market.

I don't think there is a direct competition because of the direct goal behind the idea. Since tachain's goal is the ad platform and others mentioned the goal is ease of transport.

tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I don't think there is a direct competition because of the direct goal behind the idea. Since tachain's goal is the ad platform and others mentioned the goal is ease of transport.

Tachain have taken the transport game and made it their own by adding the Ads which can be used to earn tokens which in turn can be used to pay for transport.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:28:51 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference
Indeed. Mostly because of the people usually don't like to watch the ads so I think it would be even better if they allowed us to disable ads.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Yes, they were not even making the app for the Android platform since they have to do a lot of things before making the app.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: