Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:04:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.
Tachain will have a lot of usefulness.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference

There are lots of ways to do such add watching and earning things and also this could happen in multiple locations and not just in tv or in computer. I would like to know more on their strategy.
The most common strategy that some teams did is the bounty campaigns and some advertisements in socialmedia groups and in internet as well. They also do some vedio presentation in youtube. Any of this strategies will surely help the project process for its improvements.

Team has already received lot of ideas, hope they are watching this thread. I really want this project to finish it's ICO successfully. This project will make taking taxi ride enjoyable.

Yeah.. I can't wait to start experiencing watching ads in taxi, i hope a lot of companies will be advertising on tachain, that will make the ad watching experience soothing instead of tiring.

A good advertisement is very needed so that people will love to watch it which means suitable to our daily life and useful not only in gaining profit but also in our environment and also to each of us. So excited to experience that thing,  I will wait for that time.
Yes, I agree with you, a good advertisement will help the project to promote their self. An advertisement can help the project to gain investors. And also with the help of great advertisement  you can spread the importance or awareness of the project to the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:32:23 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
There is also a 5% referral bonus for each referenced friend
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.

wow, that's strange is that even advisable won't it be better if they set there minimum so that at least they can raise reasonable amount of investment

This is actually a good idea but the thing is what ever is advantageous, also gat it's negative side. But I think I like this investment strategy as people are not restricted or forced to invest an amount they might not be comfortable with.

I think there should be some minimum amount defined, I know they want more people to join the ICO, but 1 USD is very less.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

the last 24 hours of registration for the whitelist began. The opportunity should not be missed. Only with registration you get 35% bonus.
Thanks for that details. But I just want to confirm that what is the minimum investment here? Also previously also asked same question but I didn't get the reply, what currencies they are accepting for investment?

35% bonus is good amount. If I  do registration now then have to buy it immediately after token sale start tl receive this 35% bonus ?

Thanks for the reminder to register for the whitelist. I don't wanna miss the 35% bonus, which is a great opportunity to buy TCHN Token cheap.

When public sale is starting? And what will be the token price at start ? And Tachain will be accepting Fiat currencies as well?
The pre-ico will start on 23th July and will end 1st of October, there is no minimum contribution and the token price will be 0.01$ equivalent in ETH or BTC.

You can find all of this information on their site or on their whitepaper: https://tachain.io/Whitepaper.pdf.
Thanks for the details. But There is n minimum investment, means I didn't understand that. If there no minimum then how they will calculate 35% bonus on our investment?

There is no minimum investment means you can decide how much amount you want to invest, it can 1 USD or 1000 USD.

wow, that's strange is that even advisable won't it be better if they set there minimum so that at least they can raise reasonable amount of investment

This is actually a good idea but the thing is what ever is advantageous, also gat it's negative side. But I think I like this investment strategy as people are not restricted or forced to invest an amount they might not be comfortable with.

I think there should be some minimum amount defined, I know they want more people to join the ICO, but 1 USD is very less.

Yeah it is, in as much as they want influx of members I don't think it's a good strategy having no minimum amount I feel 20$ as minimum seems ideal.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

Yeah it is, in as much as they want influx of members I don't think it's a good strategy having no minimum amount I feel 20$ as minimum seems ideal.

I mean at the end of the day it's their ICO and their project so they've deemed that to be the entry point they want. I very much doubt that there is anyone only investing $1 though lol, you'd lose like 10% of that to the Gas fees haha
mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:54:17 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

I mean at the end of the day it's their ICO and their project so they've deemed that to be the entry point they want. I very much doubt that there is anyone only investing $1 though lol, you'd lose like 10% of that to the Gas fees haha
In a way it is very beneficial for new investors or people who want to try out a new ico and i am pretty sure no one will invest 1$ as they will know they could not make a lot of profit with that.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:07:06 PM

Nice project that offering for the users about revolution of travelling and advertising which combined with blockchain technology. With the great concept of project, i hope team and developer can plan the good strategy to sell their tokens and reach the hard cap $10m. There are so many times for team and developer to promote this project because ICO will be ended at October 2018.

I couldn't agree less on the fact that they indeed have a lot of time in their hands to ensure that they hit their various caps which makes it more noteworthy for a reformed and strategic marketing approach
I think this project will hit its hard cap as it has a high potential for it to grow and they are also developed in some unique concept. They are also trying to create a revolution in the way of travel payments use their tokens which make them the very innovative project of the future.

This project has indeed a great potential, because of its unique idea. I would like to use the token for travel payments.

I think everyone would love to use Tachain tokens for travel payments. Best part is you can earn tokens by watching ads Wink
But that can be abused right? if people keep watching ads and ads they can earn a lot in a day, is there a limit on how much you can earn in a day with ads?

In this case, it does not seem to be abused, but it's mostly for profit, it's big hope that Tachain can get many investors to achieve success.

I think they will give us choice if we want to watch the ads or not and after every as they might ask if we want to continue. We might be able to select ad preference

There are lots of ways to do such add watching and earning things and also this could happen in multiple locations and not just in tv or in computer. I would like to know more on their strategy.
The most common strategy that some teams did is the bounty campaigns and some advertisements in socialmedia groups and in internet as well. They also do some vedio presentation in youtube. Any of this strategies will surely help the project process for its improvements.

Team has already received lot of ideas, hope they are watching this thread. I really want this project to finish it's ICO successfully. This project will make taking taxi ride enjoyable.

Yea,i believe that is one of the purpose why this thread was created in the first place, to get the constructive criticism that will help them streamline the implementations to what's best for the community and which idea to ditch, that's communication and its needed in every establishment and brands, not taking the considerations of the community can be detrimental  
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.

Oh hell yeah. How do you stop someone creating duplicate accounts? You cant do things like IP address as they'll just use VPN's to get around this.
I don't think it should be a very big problem as airdrops usually only give a small amount of the token, and usually you can see the most of the bots in the sheets.
Often absolutely inveterate idiots meet, to them it isn't important how many will give them airdrop, all of them will equally register for themselves the greatest possible number of accounts and registration, here and it is necessary to fight against such, I speak about it.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

Well the main incentive to open the app and start watching ads is that you will start earning tokens straight away, generating traffic onto the ads
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:03:40 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

Well the main incentive to open the app and start watching ads is that you will start earning tokens straight away, generating traffic onto the ads

aside from that, you can watch ads when you are apparently not busy like when you are aboard a taxi, it will be like you are converting your spare time into money

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:33 PM

35% bonus is huge. This will definitely get attention of many potential investors. Good luck team for the successful ICO completion.

It's a good incentive/bonus for investors. Hopefully many people will get to know about it and act on it cause without that then it's not really effective
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

Yea,i believe that is one of the purpose why this thread was created in the first place, to get the constructive criticism that will help them streamline the implementations to what's best for the community and which idea to ditch, that's communication and its needed in every establishment and brands, not taking the considerations of the community can be detrimental  

We cannot control the criticism unless we have the power to do so but in the other hand every project starts form idealism that leads to realism for the purposses of compilation of  future success of the developing project. I agreed for the standard so that it will follow the exact proposition of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

53 minutes to the end of the registration. I'm really curious if we can find out how many people have signed up and what the revenue is.
And because I just wanted to see the softcap in the whitepaper, did you notice that the whitepaper on the homepage is a "Whitepapper"?
The typo should be fixed quickly

Do you think they are going to release the amount gathered in private sales? I doubt it they would but I'm of the belief that they might have raised a substantial amount

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

aside from that, you can watch ads when you are apparently not busy like when you are aboard a taxi, it will be like you are converting your spare time into money

Taking time to take a notes is very important well it needs an acurate informations that rely to the social medias and it should be from legal ads so that when tou give an info. to others must be surely exact for real. I read a lot of ads that gives note to the project and it is well moderate readings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Andrews-Die

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

I wish this idea will be successful.
Seamless design, sober business, engaging approach!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Awesome that it's coming out the end of July!I doubt that IOS will be first.. Apple are notoriously bad when it comes to publishing an app on their store, id expect android to be first.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:38:44 PM

Till what moment last Airdrop campaign? I hope that the team has taken care of safety and multiaccounts will be stopped, otherwise you will have many problems as such dishonest users will be able suit dump after a release of the project to exchange.

I don't think there is actually a sure way to stop this from happening. Many individuals have devised a means of beating some restrictions with airdrops.

Oh hell yeah. How do you stop someone creating duplicate accounts? You cant do things like IP address as they'll just use VPN's to get around this.
I don't think it should be a very big problem as airdrops usually only give a small amount of the token, and usually you can see the most of the bots in the sheets.

This is true, hard to stop, relatively easy to spot and they account for such a small percentage it's really not worth worrying about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: