Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:59 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

Lot of confusion over these ads playing. How and where they are going play these ads, in taxi screen or at users mobile?
I am also confused. But somewhere in article I saw that they are playing ads in taxi on screen not in mobile.

Where it's mentioned? Do you have the link to that article? If yes, then please share the link here. I think most of us here looking for this answer.
Exactly not mentioned about device to use for play ads. But I guess he is talking about this below link. Posted by someone in same page before sometime.

https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073

Exactly I have talked about this article, but someone posted earlier about taxi screens and monitors in airplanes. I think this is a great opportunity for Tachain, to play their ads on these screens.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:01:36 PM

Will this third item related to token exchange be exchanged only in exchange, or can the token be used in virtual stores?
I would be thinking if they were giving an option for us in the virtual stores but seems like they'll be charged more to list the tokens.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?

Markets look bullish, little pullback over the last couple of hours but that's because Asian markets are slowing down as its late evening and Americans are only just waking up. Should hopefully see another pump later on.

If not it might retrace to last weeks levels and potentially fall lower, its so unpredictable I honestly couldn't tell you.
Yeah, I just think that it was a clear bullish flag at the moment since it had an unpredictable situation, it could be dumped more.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?

Markets look bullish, little pullback over the last couple of hours but that's because Asian markets are slowing down as its late evening and Americans are only just waking up. Should hopefully see another pump later on.

If not it might retrace to last weeks levels and potentially fall lower, its so unpredictable I honestly couldn't tell you.
Yeah, I just think that it was a clear bullish flag at the moment since it had an unpredictable situation, it could be dumped more.

Yes very much so the market as a whole seems to be moving in the right direct I’m hoping we see a continued slow growth as that kind of bull market is very healthy and good for the project and market
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Tachain is a project that can be applied in the real world. Viewers advertise on means of transport. Advertisers will pay users for the TCHN token to view the ad. Thus, the project will have links with transportation companies. I think it would be great if the project offers incentives for potential customers and the company uses more advertising?

I think they will use more advertising when public sale starts. Until closed sale finishes it really does not need givings such incentives to the customers from outside.
Yes, exactly the development team has been working really hard on projects development but they need to to more advertisement of their platform to spread the awareness of the project. More advertisement will help the project to attract more investors towards the project.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts

Yea. It's best you give a disclaimer to what ever you tell them cause people tend to act funny and very emotional when they lose money. There is no telling what they might start thinking.
I usually also look up reviews about the project, if i see that experts are really liking this project it can give me a boost to invest in it as i do not have that much experience.

Yes, we should not invest based on others recommendations, we should do our own research. Check project plan/roadmap, concept is unique or not, team experience, and lot many things.

Couldn't agree more; at least then you wouldn't regret your decision. Aside from what you mentioned I think the idea and ability of team to execute is golden.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:19:12 PM

Greetings, guys!

You might not be far from the fact though. But really only time can tell but I will say you DYOR and make your investment decision.

Do your own research can never be said enough I’ve had personal good calls and bad calls on project and I always tell my friends I might be right and we might profit big but no ones right 100% o always research and have your own feelings on proj cts

Yea. It's best you give a disclaimer to what ever you tell them cause people tend to act funny and very emotional when they lose money. There is no telling what they might start thinking.
I usually also look up reviews about the project, if i see that experts are really liking this project it can give me a boost to invest in it as i do not have that much experience.

Yes, we should not invest based on others recommendations, we should do our own research. Check project plan/roadmap, concept is unique or not, team experience, and lot many things.

Couldn't agree more; at least then you wouldn't regret your decision. Aside from what you mentioned I think the idea and ability of team to execute is golden.

People who don't have that much time for research and doing investment based on others recommendations should be ready to take loss as well.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads, just asking?
Yes, they were not even making the app for the Android platform since they have to do a lot of things before making the app.
It is a pity that there is no app yet( I would like to try it the sooner the better.

They would do much better if the app was ready before any token sales start. Also for business who are related and might want to get involved.
And it seems to me, what will be better, if app is released in the first day after end of token sale as thus the project will find a certain riddle and will stir interest of community. And if to release app now, that is the probability of loss of interest of users also will begin a continuous negative.

A smart investor would prefer to have a working app in place before the token sale ends. That's quite simple logic as more information usually should lead to better decisions.

I have seen project come out with working apps and still not fulfilling their original goals, I like a team that are dedicated to delivering and one way I know is through their social media and community management which so far Tachain have been able to deal with

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:33:41 PM

Greetings, guys!

People who don't have that much time for research and doing investment based on others recommendations should be ready to take loss as well.
Exactly without analysis investment may be gives losses. I guess do your own analysis then you should invest in any ICO.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So will every user have to register in some system to have the possibility to see all his rewards and to withdraw them? Will he have to use crypto exchanges for this?

Yes i believe you would set up an account which is unique to the end user which then allows them to view ads and then pay/transfer and view balances.
Seems like setting up an account to allow us to view ads doesn't take many attempts and you can easily view ads and got paid after it.
That's what I also understand on the project concept. Just simply watch and after you can get a reward for return. It is just base on what I understand in project whitepaper and comments in this thread.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.
Thank you so much for spreading the good news about the project. If watching and earning at the same time is possible this might bring the project to the top or gain alot of supporters by doing this strategy.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

How does a non blockchain passenger gets his ad watching reward from the tachain sustem? Seeing that the reward will be in tachain tokens.

The application will have smart rating system for taxi drivers and users. All the rating information and statistics will be stored in blockchain and will be available to everybody using the network.

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Thanks for the sharing. As pet their article they will start to ads in taxi and passenger will get rewards by just watching adds. This is really incredible.

It is a good chance to earn some tokens just for the sake of watching some advertisements, I can't wait for the release
Very interesting project. Earning while watching is pretty cool. Advertisements are sometimes destruction this time its a source of rewards and very nice to experience the earning while watching idea. Good and generous rewards awaits to those who have patience in watching vedios specialy advertisements.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:04:44 PM

So only registered end users will get rewarded for watching ads. Is there a verification system that verifies If a user watched the ads or not.

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.

We had the topic before. I was told that we will see the advertising on our own smartphone, as a screen in the taxis would be too expensive
And I appreciate that the app is designed for just these cases

Mobile is indeed accessible to all and the new generation is embracing it because of its flexibility, so i think mobile device is pretty much the key to getting a lot of users on to their platform but the intriguing part still remains the means by which individuals can not maliciously manipulate the earnings to their own advantage, i wish this can be properly addressed
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

The application should be able to take record of this itself, I know the team will have some sort of algorithm in-stored for this.

Well I mean, there is nothing to stop the user from simply looking away when the adverts start to play haha, but i imagine they might add some prompts you have to press to make sure you are still there.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:31:53 PM

Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Yeah i think the team has also thought something up for that it would be very bad if everyone would get the tokens for free even if they don't watch an ad.

Whatever Tachain will do to prevent that some users don't watch the ads, they are aware about this problem and will find a solution.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:51 PM

Will this third item related to token exchange be exchanged only in exchange, or can the token be used in virtual stores?

Exchange of TCHN tokens will be available for all the users of Tachain ecosystem on our own TMARQ or on external exchanges.

Nice. It's your exchange up and running yet? And is there any considerations for the type of external exchanges you will be listed?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

I think this should ordinarily be the set up, more over there are still some productive things to do outside sitting down and watching ads all day or what do you think?  Huh Roll Eyes

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: