Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:02:29 PM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?

Markets look bullish, little pullback over the last couple of hours but that's because Asian markets are slowing down as its late evening and Americans are only just waking up. Should hopefully see another pump later on.

If not it might retrace to last weeks levels and potentially fall lower, its so unpredictable I honestly couldn't tell you.

Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

What about the other plans? Advertising in a taxi is ok, but what about longer trips by train or plane? Since you have plenty of time to look at advertising and earning tokens

Brilliant especially as it deals also with transportation as well, I totally subscribe to this, and users may as well gain more tokens and more view time due to the long hour trip

This would be a nice idea. Especially if there are longer ads. And also many ads to counter frequent repetition. At least to take away the Boredom.

Lol that would be insane, imagine how many tokens you could earn watching adverts for an entire long haul flight.. Free taxi rides for life anyone who travels alot? haha

I won't bother for transportation cost ever just about my mobile power and my feeding, ready to have fun filled entertainment everytime I'm going out, when will Tachain go round the world  Grin

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

This is a very bold decision to go on sale when the whole market is on the decline.

I actually think starting a token sale whilst prices are down will be a benefit to the Tachain project. As we have seen today prices have picked up quite a bit which means more and more people will be able to reinvest profits into new ICO’s.
I don't think that the whole market is on decline can bring many opportunities to stop people to invest in the project. This is a good project, isn't it?

Markets look bullish, little pullback over the last couple of hours but that's because Asian markets are slowing down as its late evening and Americans are only just waking up. Should hopefully see another pump later on.

If not it might retrace to last weeks levels and potentially fall lower, its so unpredictable I honestly couldn't tell you.

Just checked the market. Indeed its green everywhere. So good chance all the nice ICOs to get some investments. TaChain team should be ready for that as well.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

This looks like a competition to Uber and Taxify but you are bringing yours to the blockchain. I searched for the Tachain app on Google Play Store but it's not available there. Where can I find the link to your MVP? Then asides the incentives, what would motivate users to open their app and start watching only ads? just asking.

The app is not available yet, Tachain state on their website "Available soon in leading app marketplaces." If you check out the roadmap it says July is the release date for iOS and August for android.

I recently asked in the telegram channel. the apps will be released at the end of July. Probably iOS first and a few days later the Android version.
We do not have to wait much longer
I think that there was no conflict of interests between users of Android and IOS, developers need to create vote and only according to the decision of community to create at the beginning under the chosen operating system.

I use both IOS device as well as android device and I don't think I really gave it a thought as to which OS should carry the app first, I think it's all about getting the app out first

It is more complicted to list a new App in the AppStore than in playstore. I don‘t care on which platform the Tachain app is released first.

Apart from US, most people are using Android. So TaChain will go most likely with Android and may be with Apple with slight difficulty if they want to capture US market for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Yeah but that's getting a bit ridiculous I'm sure there are limits on the amount of adverts you can watch in one journey, otherwise people might try and cheat the Tachain token reward system.

you would have thought they would limit to say 5 ads per hour or something because if you had someone working for that transport company whats to say they couldn't spend all shift watching adverts earning tokens.

Ssshhh you'll give away my plans haha But no seriously I bet the team have thought of this and have a mechanism in place that only lets you watch x amount every x amount of time

Oh. Wow, how did you guys come across this thought. This never crossed my mind and i do hope they have a good plan to tackle the ad watching abuse.
Having a limit to how many ads you can watch a day will be a good idea. so that watching of ads wouldn’t be abused but I’m sure the team have already looked into it.

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
I don't know how you can predict so easily that the project can arrive the hard cap of the ICO. May I know from where you know that?
That I also believe this project will reach their hard cap also.
@Dr.Sponge, you have to visit their website and have to read their whitepaper completely to know about tachain.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?

You can select the amount, it depends on the currencies (ETH, BTC or any other crypto or Fiat may be) they are accepting.
Thanks for the guidance. I got it. That's mean also they are restricting any specific amount be invest here. We can invest any amount whatever that affordable for us.
Chisholm Jitsu

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Greetings, guys!
It seems of this idea will be better in the measurable future.
Lot of the great benefit with tachain tokens. Like users will earn tokens for watching targeted ads and more good things. You can check with their whitepaper.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:24 PM

People love to concentrate on what gives them money no mata what the activity is. Trust me, if its just watching of ads that will give them the earnings, believe you mean they will do it to the core daily thus a limit is needed.

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

What is the exact target of softcap and hardcap? I mean how much funds they require to the continue their project?

Here is what Tachain whitepaper says:

Hard cap for Tachain ICO is 10M USD. Maximum number of tokens to be generated is 2.275M TCHN tokens and the soft cap is 2M USD.
Hard cap for private pre-sale (whitelisted members) is 1M USD.

That sale is started? Can we see the progress of sale? Or they will update once in a week? What exactly dates of ICO?

maybe head over to their website and take a look at all the information they have available https://tachain.io/
On homepage I found one info. "Limitations
No requirements on contribution amount[/i]. That's mean there no minimum or maximum investment requirement here? So how we decide investment amount?

You can select the amount, it depends on the currencies (ETH, BTC or any other crypto or Fiat may be) they are accepting.
Thanks for the guidance. I got it. That's mean also they are restricting any specific amount be invest here. We can invest any amount whatever that affordable for us.

Yes, they don't want to keep any restrictions. Not many people can invest certain amount of Tokens, so by doing this they allowing almost everyone in this ICO.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Not gonna lie i used to play some mobile games that would give you in game currency for watching some adverts daily, used to get the maximum amount daily while watching TV and just silenced my phone playing the videos haha

Hmm, Tachain team will take note of this and will make sure such cases will not happen at their platform Wink
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

5 smartphones in one single taxi will not work I guess. maximum per taxi one smartphone will be allowed that too only after person enters into the taxi
tevez_86

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

Yeah that's probably because you use things as intended. There will always be a portion of users that look to abuse any offering to garner more rewards

unfortunately, we have to assume that there are always people who exploit a system. I can well imagine that many taxi drivers then have 5 smartphones on the passenger seat :-)

5 smartphones in one single taxi will not work I guess. maximum per taxi one smartphone will be allowed that too only after person enters into the taxi

It would be difficult to restrict how many phones you use in a taxi. it would be easier to restrict the ad limit per hour/day

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

Thats a good way of doing it, but at the end of the day, if traffic is hitting that advertisement it doesn't matter whether you actually watch it... you will still get paid Smiley
Cora_ED

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

Just checked the market. Indeed its green everywhere. So good chance all the nice ICOs to get some investments. TaChain team should be ready for that as well.
You have to believe and hope that you are right in your arguments. Perhaps I'll listen to you and start a more detailed study of the project. Perhaps this project will be a great success in the future, it can only be answered by time. Let's see what happens next.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

aaaah, i remember times when i also played mobile games and i "viewed" advertising for ingame tokens
Mostly the phone was then on the couch and I got myself some chips or beer :-)
but when i drive taxi, then i maybe will watch the ads

lol faulerwilli, the advertising in a taxi or airplane is different from the ads on the mobile. You can lay your mobile aside, but not the screens in a taxi.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:43:45 PM

I just saw that they tweeted a new article about advertising in transport and how effective it is, here is a link to it: https://medium.com/@tachain/advertising-in-transport-tools-and-their-effectiveness-e689f1ff073, it would be amazing to see Tachain achieving this in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: