Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

I think main problem is lot of countries/government not making crypto legal currency and they have their own concerns. Main issue is money laundering and not many countries can effectively monitor money laundering cases.
Also huge fluctuations in token price make it difficult to use it for product buying.

Exactly, the whole money laundering situation is probably the biggest issue currently. But with more and more exchanges, and even ICO's requiring KYC, we could be about to enter into a an age of more legitimacy.

True that money laundry is an issue however KYC minimizes and not eliminate. I think as mentioned most taxi drivers would not mind KYCing if it means more money however the issue is when you are accepting crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

In the fiat world kyc is a no brainer it’s only in crypto people think it’s an oddly weird thing or an annoyance. It’s good that companies protect themselves as who knows how enforcement and privacy laws will evolve in company’s surrounding crypto
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

In the fiat world kyc is a no brainer it’s only in crypto people think it’s an oddly weird thing or an annoyance. It’s good that companies protect themselves as who knows how enforcement and privacy laws will evolve in company’s surrounding crypto

I believe why people repel against KYC in crypto is the fact that one doesn't know whom they're give their identification to, in the fiat world KYC is usually done in much familiar environment.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:00:03 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

I think main problem is lot of countries/government not making crypto legal currency and they have their own concerns. Main issue is money laundering and not many countries can effectively monitor money laundering cases.
Also huge fluctuations in token price make it difficult to use it for product buying.

Exactly, the whole money laundering situation is probably the biggest issue currently. But with more and more exchanges, and even ICO's requiring KYC, we could be about to enter into a an age of more legitimacy.

True that money laundry is an issue however KYC minimizes and not eliminate. I think as mentioned most taxi drivers would not mind KYCing if it means more money however the issue is when you are accepting crypto.

I agree, I would highly anticipate that the taxi drivers would need to complete a KYC, you'd want that to ensure passenger safety
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Yeah I know what you mean on whitepapers, they can be boring and not always does the information sink in. I find it much better to watch a video

I would suggest the same too. Promotional videos are great combined with an airdrop I think would really create buzz. I mean it would easily convey the idea without having to go through the whole whitepaper at least as a starting point.

Short promotional videos on youtube which are very informative - easy way to get people into the project without having to read the long whitepaper
Yeah i agree they summarize the most important parts of an whitepaper in a short explaining video and you can attract a lot of investors with it too.

Visuals like Videos are best to capturing targeted audience's attention but then the length of it also matter (in terms of video) just like people don't like going through a lot of pages reading a whitepaper, so also do they not like lengthy videos
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

I believe why people repel against KYC in crypto is the fact that one doesn't know whom they're give their identification to, in the fiat world KYC is usually done in much familiar environment.

Exactly....  This is the main reason i detest kyc.. I don't trust those these projects with my details because i don't know what they might do with it. Especially my documents. People can't go around giving their details to random blockchain projects.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

I find the combination of the two areas interesting. I can understand when you develop something for traveling or for advertising. But a project for both
 at the same time?

I think they go hand in hand tbh, since they could be done or achieved almost simultaneously

While cruising a taxi you get to watch ads and earn more equally, I'm pretty sure a lot of enthusiast will buy into it already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

I find the combination of the two areas interesting. I can understand when you develop something for traveling or for advertising. But a project for both
 at the same time?

I think they go hand in hand tbh, since they could be done or achieved almost simultaneously

While cruising a taxi you get to watch ads and earn more equally, I'm pretty sure a lot of enthusiast will buy into it already

At that time I had overlooked this point. I did not get to know the project well due to lack of time, but thanks to the forum, I'm making good progress.
Watching Ads while driving taxi and earn tokens for that. amazing times
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:36:20 PM

Exactly....  This is the main reason i detest kyc.. I don't trust those these projects with my details because i don't know what they might do with it. Especially my documents. People can't go around giving their details to random blockchain projects.

Your definitly not wrong but at the same time as governments force crypto companies to go legit with kyc and aml laws it’s something we will have to deal with you’d think we would see a legitimate organization with verifiedable channels come out and start to handle kyc for projects like a nonprofit
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

Yeah a couple of countries have already accepted crypto currency and you can also pay with crypto currency for some sites there, we will see crypto in the future.

Cryptos are widely acceptable everywhere. Soon it will be acceptable without any restrictions. Some regulations will come for sure to kill all the scammers.
crypto without scammers that's a world we should all be desiring it gonna be awesome and the promise of blockchain will finally be a reality

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

Your definitly not wrong but at the same time as governments force crypto companies to go legit with kyc and aml laws it’s something we will have to deal with you’d think we would see a legitimate organization with verifiedable channels come out and start to handle kyc for projects like a nonprofit

I am in no support of the full regulation of cryptocurrencies but a little form of regulation will be good for cryptocurrencies and will bring that security where users know their funds are safe with any ico. If they can be a company that can deal with kyc it will help that is if they do not decide to sell user data
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

Haha, a lot of people still don't know what cryptocurrency entails, projects with use case of this sort will help create more awareness about cryptocurrency.

Yea, project with real life user case is what we need at this moment, a lot of individuals are still yet to come to terms on the benefits that the blockchain industry entails and as such left out from the potentials that it has, project such as this helps create the needed awareness and enlightenment, an avenue for people to embrace cryptocurrency
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

Haha, a lot of people still don't know what cryptocurrency entails, projects with use case of this sort will help create more awareness about cryptocurrency.

Yea, project with real life user case is what we need at this moment, a lot of individuals are still yet to come to terms on the benefits that the blockchain industry entails and as such left out from the potentials that it has, project such as this helps create the needed awareness and enlightenment, an avenue for people to embrace cryptocurrency

Do Tachain have any plans to keep token price stable? If token price keep fluctuating then I think it will be difficult to pay taxi fare using tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

Speaking of KYCs what is the plan with TaChain? do they plan to implement their own KYC? We I think if anyone is to investment a kYC should always be expected.

Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:29:11 AM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Yeah a couple of countries have already accepted crypto currency and you can also pay with crypto currency for some sites there, we will see crypto in the future.

Cryptos are widely acceptable everywhere. Soon it will be acceptable without any restrictions. Some regulations will come for sure to kill all the scammers.
The regulations to come are for sure, and i think there is a very big reason for it. A lot of scam strategies are been exposed and invented frequently and it's very important we put a stop it is.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Spooknow

Merit: 253

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I do not think that the exchange is now the best idea because the course can very quickly roll into the floor and this is exactly no one is interested at the moment. As it seems to me it is necessary to have more patience only so it is possible though at least something normal in this market.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

The regulations to come are for sure, and i think there is a very big reason for it. A lot of scam strategies are been exposed and invented frequently and it's very important we put a stop it is.

Yea and its funny the way people react when they hear the word regulation, like its something that is out to stampede cryptocurrency out of existence but the reverse is the case, regulations will help curtail the rampant issue of scammers that has been dragging the blockchain industry to the ground by scaring of potential investors
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

I do not think that the exchange is now the best idea because the course can very quickly roll into the floor and this is exactly no one is interested at the moment. As it seems to me it is necessary to have more patience only so it is possible though at least something normal in this market.

Somtimes exchanges can have bad effects on a coin and people will avoid it if this is the case.

You are right - some more patience is needed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: