Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:50:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

I think main problem is lot of countries/government not making crypto legal currency and they have their own concerns. Main issue is money laundering and not many countries can effectively monitor money laundering cases.
Also huge fluctuations in token price make it difficult to use it for product buying.

Exactly, the whole money laundering situation is probably the biggest issue currently. But with more and more exchanges, and even ICO's requiring KYC, we could be about to enter into a an age of more legitimacy.
Yeah a couple of countries have already accepted crypto currency and you can also pay with crypto currency for some sites there, we will see crypto in the future.

Cryptos are widely acceptable everywhere. Soon it will be acceptable without any restrictions. Some regulations will come for sure to kill all the scammers.
The regulations to come are for sure, and i think there is a very big reason for it. A lot of scam strategies are been exposed and invented frequently and it's very important we put a stop it is.

Yea and its funny the way people react when they hear the word regulation, like its something that is out to stampede cryptocurrency out of existence but the reverse is the case, regulations will help curtail the rampant issue of scammers that has been dragging the blockchain industry to the ground by scaring of potential investors

Yes, regulations will help cryto currencies only. Many people will start trusting crypto and they will start using it like Fiat
perez maria

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:35:44 AM

Hey fellows! The key object that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the plan.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I do not think that the exchange is now the best idea because the course can very quickly roll into the floor and this is exactly no one is interested at the moment. As it seems to me it is necessary to have more patience only so it is possible though at least something normal in this market.

Somtimes exchanges can have bad effects on a coin and people will avoid it if this is the case.

You are right - some more patience is needed
I also agree. We need to be wait for sometime. Before end of ICO if they declared about listing it is create some fear about ICO. So it more better if they hold announcement about exchanges.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

Looking forward to more updates from this project. What exchanges are you going to be on?

Yeah, I would like to know what exchanges they will be listed on and also any partnership they are securing  and other interesting information

I do not think that the exchange is now the best idea because the course can very quickly roll into the floor and this is exactly no one is interested at the moment. As it seems to me it is necessary to have more patience only so it is possible though at least something normal in this market.

Somtimes exchanges can have bad effects on a coin and people will avoid it if this is the case.

I also agree. We need to be wait for sometime. Before end of ICO if they declared about listing it is create some fear about ICO. So it more better if they hold announcement about exchanges.

Even after token sale end, team need to do KYC verification (I don't know as of now if Tachain will do KYC or not) which normally takes lot of time. It's not like earlier days now, so we still have huge time left for exchange announcement.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Even after token sale end, team need to do KYC verification (I don't know as of now if Tachain will do KYC or not) which normally takes lot of time. It's not like earlier days now, so we still have huge time left for exchange announcement.

I agree with you guys. Its very early to discuss about Exchange. Some top exchange have some criteria for listing, some ask for lot of money.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

I agree i also think it would be better to hop on an exchange when the market is being green again, it will affect the Token in a positive way too.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

I agree i also think it would be better to hop on an exchange when the market is being green again, it will affect the Token in a positive way too.

Why is it that everyone wants to know what exchange a project is going to be on as soon as the ICO launches? They NEVER announce it at the start, ever. Have patience and wait and you'll find out soon enough.
cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

I've tested all the details of your idea and everything is actually very nice!
What you could tested, you're just a spammer)) Me in this project is concerned about the minimum information about the team. Why are there no links to linkedin?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

In the fiat world kyc is a no brainer it’s only in crypto people think it’s an oddly weird thing or an annoyance. It’s good that companies protect themselves as who knows how enforcement and privacy laws will evolve in company’s surrounding crypto

I believe why people repel against KYC in crypto is the fact that one doesn't know whom they're give their identification to, in the fiat world KYC is usually done in much familiar environment.

Exactly....  This is the main reason i detest kyc.. I don't trust those these projects with my details because i don't know what they might do with it. Especially my documents. People can't go around giving their details to random blockchain projects.

Your definitly not wrong but at the same time as governments force crypto companies to go legit with kyc and aml laws it’s something we will have to deal with you’d think we would see a legitimate organization with verifiedable channels come out and start to handle kyc for projects like a nonprofit

I think there is a need for background studies and checks for all of this KYC/AML agencies, once we can establish where they operate from and maybe a physical address, i think the fear of compromising data will very much well reduced

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Why is it that everyone wants to know what exchange a project is going to be on as soon as the ICO launches? They NEVER announce it at the start, ever. Have patience and wait and you'll find out soon enough.

Flipper mate. Exchanges don't matter at this stage also there is ideology that exchanges impact the price. It might but I don't think it will last. I think what matters at this stage is the progress and the utilization of the token within the platform.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:07:24 PM

Flipper mate. Exchanges don't matter at this stage also there is ideology that exchanges impact the price. It might but I don't think it will last. I think what matters at this stage is the progress and the utilization of the token within the platform.

Exchange listing is too far away thing for now for TaChain. Lets just wait for them to start their token sales and hit their respective targets. Softcap is the most important one to begin with.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
That is great news their MVP is already live. But I didn't get that paying the taxi driver with tokens. Could you explain this is in shortly?

i guess its something like the taxi driver get paid for watching or listening to ads on his car stereo so each time he watches or listens to ads he gets token as payment

Hmm. Listening to will work but watching ads while driving can lead to distractions that might lead to accidents which can endanger the lives of passengers. Do passengers also earn from this too?

Huh who said anything about the driver have none of you been to New York i pretty sure they mean the advertising to passenger who pay attention to the mini tv: though would make sense for the drivers to get a cut for advertising in their cab

So if I hire cab, the cab driver will run ads randomly (I understand ads will play automatically) for me and based on number of ads I am going to watch I will receive tokens?

That sounds interesting, I would drive with such a taxi to save driving fees.
But yesterday I asked a taxi driver if he would accept cryptocurrencies as a payment. He had no idea what I mean :-)
We still have a long way to go

Absolutely, most people still have absolutely no idea about Cryptos or still think that they are 'illegal' thanks to rubbish reporting my mainstream media.  I agree before we see the average joe using cryptos there's still a long way and a lot of education to go.

It will take time. Cryptos needs to pass so much of regulations before it is widely accepted everywhere. It also need to cross lots of governments and its policies.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

The government’s seem to finally be coming to their senses theirs more and more talk out of the east where countries had been negative finally putting frameworks in place to legalize crypto fully as a currency or security finally
Young Alyssa

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

Good morning, guys. I hope your project runs successfully!
Amazing approach, advisable vision.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

The government’s seem to finally be coming to their senses theirs more and more talk out of the east where countries had been negative finally putting frameworks in place to legalize crypto fully as a currency or security finally

Yeah, seems people are beginning recognizing the potential of crypto currencies, I for one is really happy about the recent development I believe crypto is the future.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

I visited to the website and found message their whitelist ends in 8 days. That's mean ICO still going on? People can enroll there for ICO?

Only white listing ends in 8 days. ICO will start immediately after that and close at a specified date. If you are not getting whitelisted in next 8 days, you might not be able to participate in the token sales.
That you mean to say if I will not go through the whitelist, then I am not eligible to take part in ICO? What exactly they will do in whitelist?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:29:56 PM

I think listing news should be coming later on after some other things have been out in place. But you can check out their road map if anything of such was mentioned though.
Ejimwoolfumb

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

I wish this project will be smash. Attentive project, extraordinary project, a rather interesting activity.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

I think listing news should be coming later on after some other things have been out in place. But you can check out their road map if anything of such was mentioned though.

Scroll up a few posts, it's waay to soon to be thinking about exchanges. Come on guys I guarantee nobody here is new to crypto, you all know most ICO's cannot say when or where they will be listed.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Did you guys know that passengers will also have the ability to pay with Credit card? it will help the people who do not know anything about crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: