Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:00:57 PM

Well blockchain and ICO experts are working with them as adviser. If you can see their team members, adviser you will find good experience in their field.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

In just 2 days pre ICO will start with 35% bonus. But they completed or not their KYC verification? Can they post any details about that?

I am not sure but which KYC are point to? the pre-ico sale that is to start in 2 days? I don't think they have pre-kyced participants or am I missing something here?
I thought they require KYC in PRE-ICO. Now closed sale ends in in just 1 day 3 hours. Then on 23rd July pre ico with 35% bonus will start.

KYC verification will start only after people place buy order. There is no point in asking KYC in advance. Project need to spend money to do the KYC verification.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:36:01 PM

So will KYC only be for those who contribute above 100 ETH or in the future all should perform this verification of the data? If you use the ad platform, will you be charged per click or a flat rate?
Yes, indeed. Those participants who have invested below 100 ETH was not asked about KYC even if you do invest 99,99999 ETH.

This is another great relief for all small investors especially for people like me. If I am investing 1 ETH, it would be more time consuming to go through all this KYC verification. Thanks to the team for such exemption.

yeah, i am very happy as well at least i can comfortably invest my small amount without carrying out the same level of verification that someone who is investing much.

Oh really? Awesome, absoultely hate KYC and how most ICO's seem to spring it on you when you have already invested, then are like no KYC no tokens, oh and there's no refunds either...
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

with steps like this I think would be nice for fast growing, I hope teams keep a long term to compact.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

As far as I know, the whole purpose of carrying out the KYC procedure is necessary in order to confirm the honesty of each participant and on the basis of it everyone must go through it, regardless of the amount of investment.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:19:30 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

Oh, at first I thought they update it. Compared to the roadmap in the whitepaper - no, all events at the same time. So this tweet is just to remind people about roadmap.
Yeah of course the roadmap gives us the idea when we can expect something from the team, and if the project is following it well it can be a huge success in the future.

You're right, it's vital to follow the roadmap. If the company still needs to change something in its plans they should cllarify in details their decision.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:02:44 PM

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

Lol, you seem to be relieved, well its not like projects love doing it, is just the due process that needs to be followed, especially with the advent of questionable projects, they just want to stay on the safe side of the regulators, which will ensure that they don't get issues in the future, 100ETH is a lot of money and individuals with such should really do the KYC thing
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

The team are active in the social media for promote tge project but the roadmap is not matched with The road of the whitepaper.do they change their roadmap?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

Thank god for that, I hate submitting KYC to random companies. I feel like 100 ETH should be the KYC threshold for all ICO token sales. I understand why it's done but if we are dealing with an investment below a certain amount it shouldn't be implemented.

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.

Yeah I'm actually going to welcome some regulation, it would prevent so much fraud and scams from the offset. Perform KYC to the wring company and who knows where your details would end up
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:31:39 PM

KYC in my opinion should only be for those that are investing huge sums. It's such a pain to do and more worryingly, I hate giving my details away to random companies, luckily all of those I have done have been legit but there's always that possibility one will not be.

This is crypto world. Still not regulated. Till then one need to be careful about choosing the project especially with regards to KYC verifications.

Yeah I'm actually going to welcome some regulation, it would prevent so much fraud and scams from the offset. Perform KYC to the wring company and who knows where your details would end up

Regulation will be a good thing once it comes into play and will give others with not as much as faith more confidence when investing in any project within the crypto game
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

A Lot of people are not comfortable with kyc this days the fear is that some unknown international illegal agencies maybe using their details for some illegal activities, how this fear can be handled should be considered by any project team trying implement kyc process

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs
jamzzz123

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Not a bad thing, I suppose - allows more time for further and bigger investors to get on board as the road map progresses
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Not a bad thing, I suppose - allows more time for further and bigger investors to get on board as the road map progresses

Well id rather know in advance that the ICO is going to last a fair time. So many projects recently seem to be getting to the end of the ICO, then extending it for months and months again after.
tannerchum

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

Lol, you seem to be relieved, well its not like projects love doing it, is just the due process that needs to be followed, especially with the advent of questionable projects, they just want to stay on the safe side of the regulators, which will ensure that they don't get issues in the future, 100ETH is a lot of money and individuals with such should really do the KYC thing

Well the project is organized in tge proper way it has the process when you invest though a long process to go on but their is an assurance to get along with. I am very interested in this project because it keeps improving all day long.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

Well id rather know in advance that the ICO is going to last a fair time. So many projects recently seem to be getting to the end of the ICO, then extending it for months and months again after.

Me too but the fact is most really don’t know they hope that their marketing works out but they also hope the market moves favorable but it’s either they extend in the end sometimes or fail and most would rather see good projects extend
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

Regulation will be a good thing once it comes into play and will give others with not as much as faith more confidence when investing in any project within the crypto game

Regulations is always good at all because it is a guide for us to be involved in a better project and fare situations to hold on. Yet it is a long way run process but their is an assurance that we will be successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: