Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92631 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:54 AM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

Yeah, I also saw some comments that Android app will be available in August and I was waiting for the first look of this app. Anyway, just a couple of more months we have to wait I think.

I’m in no rush or going anywhere lol I’m sure when the codes ready they will bring it out I’d rather a nice clean nonbuggy app vs a rushed buggy one. First impressions matter a lot in this industry

Yea and they don't need to rush either, getting it right is what matters most as they have a lot of individuals in the community to attend to and a lot of skepticism to trash, yea, some investors will be skeptical till they must gotten a first hand experience on the product that they have invested, in this case, the app, so they need to get things up and running as of when due
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:59:43 AM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

yeah, i agree with you this applies to small-scale investors that want instant return most of the time they want immediate profit but like you said it doesn't work that way

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

So many people don’t get thatpatience in this industry is a virtue everyone wants instant return and an instant result for everything real company’s and real investments take time. People need to learn how to balance their expectations with what reality matters

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.
pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Guys, I have. a question for you – the pre-ICO sale is starting. real soon, right? When exactly? I'm afraid I'm gonna miss it accidentally!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Alibagong

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

For token sales, it is still in the preparatory stage, so it cannot be ascertained yet, maybe there is a team that can divulge, when will I start?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:25:23 AM

For token sales, it is still in the preparatory stage, so it cannot be ascertained yet, maybe there is a team that can divulge, when will I start?

It would be good to some clarification on this and I want to ensure I get on at the early stage
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:29:14 AM

So I've been away for a bit sometime, what have I missed I suppose lots of events must have taken place in my absence.

welcome back!
There was a big BBQ party on the weekend at my house, but I think you mean other events :-)
On the fast I can not remember what events Tachain has participated in. I think there were not many

Haha, very funny mate. I will advice you do a track back to all the discussions on the thread and stay updated with all the latest happenings. You can as well visit their social media platforms too.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 09:19:06 AM

So I've been away for a bit sometime, what have I missed I suppose lots of events must have taken place in my absence.

welcome back!
There was a big BBQ party on the weekend at my house, but I think you mean other events :-)
On the fast I can not remember what events Tachain has participated in. I think there were not many

Hahaha, I missed the BBQ party. Please invite me next time.
Anyway, there was not much changes at Tachain end, at least they have not announced anything.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:22:37 AM

Looking forward to the ICO finishing in Q4 2018 and the iOS/Android app deployment beginning in Q4 this year as well! See their up to date Roadmap here: https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1020238349200764928

The ICO lasts until Q4? that is still a long time. But actually the time is well chosen. we all assume that the bulls will come back in the autumn. and in a bull market it is easier for the ICOs

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Yes we are not really in that environment anymore where ICO’s sell out instantly or within a few days/weeks of launch. There were too many mediocre ICO’s at the start of the year that took a lot of investors money and haven’t provided the returns necessary for people to reinvest in other projects. Crypto investors like to HODL and sometimes this can work against other projects because a lot of people will not sell at a loss.

odon

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:29:47 AM

Looks very nice. Brilliant activity, vigilant website.  Good luck!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

It would be good to some clarification on this and I want to ensure I get on at the early stage
Might things are not that stable to start.  Maybe team and developers are still shaping and preparing for good and amazing project in the market. There many reasons why team and devs are not announcing anything yet. Lets be patient first and wait until they finish the  other half of their preparation.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Yes I thought this was a long time when I first saw this, however it ensures that Tachain ICO raise the necessary funds to continue with their project and complete development.

Exactly, I would rather have a project have a longer ICO time as long as they can hit the required minimum funds to allow the development they need within their roadmap

Yes as long as they drive up enough interest to last the entirety of the sale. I think Tachain will do well. Hoepfully they will not need to extend their token sale but like we said I would prefer the team has the right level of funding to carry out development properly.

It is long time ago that a project was sold out during the ICO. Most projects extend or move the ICO. Therefore a long ICO period is better. I suppose that the market grow and Tachain can reach their targets to continue the development.

Yes we are not really in that environment anymore where ICO’s sell out instantly or within a few days/weeks of launch. There were too many mediocre ICO’s at the start of the year that took a lot of investors money and haven’t provided the returns necessary for people to reinvest in other projects. Crypto investors like to HODL and sometimes this can work against other projects because a lot of people will not sell at a loss.

Yes , 900+ ICO in 2018 itself. That's huge number of projects and people have to do lot of research before investing. So we will not see any ICO which is getting sold-out in a day
RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Really? Q4 is really that far, I'm cool with it if project is getting developed as well... It's a great opportunity for the team to bring on the A game

I thought Tachain team will launch app this month or in August. But looks like we have to wait for some more time.

It is better to wait maybe they keep on searching what will be the best for the project and for sure their are changes that might affect if they will launch it directly. Though it is not too long to wait because patience is a virtue that everyone needs to wear.

Right, you dont have to rush everything for you to have a better outcomes of the project. Eventually it will take place and a right time and it is very much appreciated because you will have a great day of waiting on it.

Hmm, that's right. No point in launching app in hurry and then start solving the issue for months. But at least I want to see some pictures of the app to get some idea.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

I agree with this statement, if there is a rush in development of the project there might be a bug in the system that will cause the project not to function properly. Everything takes time, so every project deserves time.
A good quality project needs alot of preparation and efforts with the host and maker itself. They need to make sure that they will launch or released a good quality project for their reputation and name. Everything needs time to improve and updates.  Every project deserve our time and patience.

Absolutely true. That's because most of the "investors" in crypto sphere are just dreamers, that expect x100 from their investments after a half of the year. So many times I've seen such people complaining in every chat, that's annoying.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Absolutely true. That's because most of the "investors" in crypto sphere are just dreamers, that expect x100 from their investments after a half of the year. So many times I've seen such people complaining in every chat, that's annoying.

I don't know how tokens are going up 100 times even before actual product launch. I think that's unnecessary price pumping for self benefits.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:09:31 PM

Yes , 900+ ICO in 2018 itself. That's huge number of projects and people have to do lot of research before investing. So we will not see any ICO which is getting sold-out in a day

It is unfortunate for good projects like Tachain. If they had run this ICO at the start of the year they would have been laughing. But if they can come through this market and raise the funding required to start their project then thats an amazing achievement.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

That's true. Not every project tends to change the world but hey, people need to entertain themselves and, besides that, is changing the way as commercials work to more effective one not a changing the world? Tachain helps to improve the advertisement model so money that spent there now will be able to be spent somewhere else.

I agree on you but it will help us to get an income that surely we can roll over in the days passing by. Yes we cannot be in the middle of brightness directly but with a hardwork we can be instant millionaire if we will do hardwork at all times. It will help the world stable because people has its own income and it belongs to standard way.

Unfortunately people don't see it this way, they want the fast life, they don't want to work hard which has bring about a lot of bad moves and con men in the system... If we all do the right things all the time we will be rich

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

Everything that is connected with the world of entertainment is now popular. I think that if we make efforts and help the team, they will be able to implement the project.
Entertainment now is the best way to earn more since there are a lot of people that are currently on entertainment for their business.
In this stressful world people needs to breath and have a break for a while. This were entertainment takes place. The project is very suitable for all levels of individuas. Hopefully everything will work out according to project plans.

Yeah, I'm glad the world economy is currently on that level where people can make a huge bussiness based on entertaiment: games, films, music. In the conditions of World economic crysis that was much harder to attract people to invest in such kind of bussiness.

And he bad thing is that these businesses don't really create anything for those who are hungry and thirsty. Entertainment is for the rich, dying is for the poor.

lol, i see the world as a stage where everybody has to make or mar their life that's is why i believe a smart individual should take advantage of situations like crypto investment. you can start with tachain if you are new to crypto

That's true. Not every project tends to change the world but hey, people need to entertain themselves and, besides that, is changing the way as commercials work to more effective one not a changing the world? Tachain helps to improve the advertisement model so money that spent there now will be able to be spent somewhere else.

I agree on you but it will help us to get an income that surely we can roll over in the days passing by. Yes we cannot be in the middle of brightness directly but with a hardwork we can be instant millionaire if we will do hardwork at all times. It will help the world stable because people has its own income and it belongs to standard way.

Unfortunately people don't see it this way, they want the fast life, they don't want to work hard which has bring about a lot of bad moves and con men in the system... If we all do the right things all the time we will be rich

Without hardwork no one can achieve success. You may win a lottery but that's 1 or 2 times possible. For continuous success, hardwork is the only option.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

I think last bull market in the Crypto world attracted lots of people and most of them are expecting such bull market again.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:49:56 PM

I think most of the crypto scene does not want to work hard any more, but hopes for quick upgrades of their tokens. Most invest eg. in Tachain because they hope to do an x10 or more in one year.
I am also one of them :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: